Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run (40454 Views)

Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by DatNiggaDaz: 6:21pm On May 08, 2023
Is this news already on the front page ? Just asking. Checking something is paramount in this case
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Lionelbhass(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2023
Where the breast Dey😂
Palmpay don recruit babes with big propeller to catch debtors😂😂😂
Na with palmpay I go dey stay now, Bleep shit😂😂

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2023
Xzzsesyo:

Let peace reign bro

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ufotunang: 6:23pm On May 08, 2023
Krublog:
The way these people fall sick once power is taken from them beats my imagination!!!

22 may 2015. Just 7days before GEJ hands over power.

If GEJ had won that election, do you think she would have had that "aggressive breast cancer"?
.do not mind her ..they always fall sick when EFFC or police wants to arrest them,.but when they were looting, chopping and enjoying the looted money they were not sick at that time
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by stallionng: 6:23pm On May 08, 2023
Can't she be renditioned back to Nigeria?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ufotunang: 6:23pm On May 08, 2023
This lady really finish nigeria....chop and go
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ufotunang: 6:24pm On May 08, 2023
I did not know a woman can be so corrupt like this.. nawaoooo...I thought women were honest and trustworthy
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Brushstrokes20: 6:25pm On May 08, 2023
# usual bullocks undecided
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2023
Anytime Nigerian leaders have case to answer they start to have health issues.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Krublog(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2023
ufotunang:
.do not mind her ..they always fall sick when EFFC or police wants to arrest them,.but when they were looting, chopping and enjoying the looted money they were not sick at that time

The list of these dummies and circus clowns is endless...

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ufotunang: 6:26pm On May 08, 2023
stallionng:
Can't she be renditioned back to Nigeria?
...no...she has Japa for life
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Tabletuner(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2023
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by iHateFraudsters: 6:29pm On May 08, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Are you a teenager? Her news was all over from being mistress to GEJ to allowing Kola Aluko to chop her stolen loot to her running to Carribean country to get citizenship google is free bros stop looking for way to justify a thief

https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/36876/html/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-nigeria-arrests-idUKKCN0RZ1XN20151005

https://saharareporters.com/2017/02/27/uk-government-okays-diezani%E2%80%99s-trial-%E2%80%98money-laundering%E2%80%99

https://guardian.ng/news/court-issues-arrest-warrant-against-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke/

If she committed a crime against (or inside) the UK, why hasn't the UK arrested her?

Very simple question that requires an even simpler answer.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by AngelicBeing: 6:29pm On May 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Or take a sniff from the cup of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffing vagabond
Hian, for posting this comment about Tinubu, l will talk to Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years in Abuja tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ufotunang: 6:30pm On May 08, 2023
thatsleepboy1:

Make God heal her, she's been sick since 2015 and they don't want her to be fine. She's not perturbed anyway.
..which sickness... it's when EFFC wants to arrest politicians or government officials that all fall sick

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Slurity(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444529/diagnosed-aggressive-breast-cancer-diezani-denies-run/
The aggressive breast cancer is yet to take your life for over 7 years of Buhari tenure, you couldn't enter Nigerian for just 1 day. This people always think they are talking to idiots that can not reason at all.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by LeeSmart: 6:30pm On May 08, 2023
Will never 4get the year 2011, dis woman hosted a lavish birthday party for my mom.
Na frm there i begin suspect dis woman

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by flexyrule(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2023
Aggressive Cancer kee you there!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ufotunang: 6:32pm On May 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Show us a Picture of your Breast..
..wetin your eyes dey find for there ? 🙄
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by meditator(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2023
Tinubuourpresid:
Bastard
Must you insult to make a point ? I'm sure that's not how your parents trained you. You can do better

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by mu2sa2: 6:35pm On May 08, 2023
Mike Ezekhome wants to have his own cut of the national cake from madam Deziani. Smart guy, rotten lawyer.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Namigotalktru: 6:36pm On May 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

If she committed a crime against (or inside) the UK, why hasn't the UK arrested her?

Very simple question that requires an even simpler answer.

Can you read? Did you read those links at all? See my work is not to educate ass kissers of criminals if you cannot read about her arrests with the clear links provided then don’t disturb me on here.

Tomorrow you will say the country is bad when una work na to worship criminals keeping you in servitude
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by iHateFraudsters: 6:37pm On May 08, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Can you read? Did you read those links at all? See my work is not to educate ass kissers of criminals if you cannot read about her arrests with the clear links provided then don’t disturb me on here.

Tomorrow you will say the country is bad when una work na to worship criminals keeping you in servitude

Why is she still walking free?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Namigotalktru: 6:37pm On May 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Why is she still walking free?

So that she can come and fluck your father
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by scholes23(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2023
How much be that bra wey she buy dah year Shey the bra nor dey cure cancer ni
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2023
CANCER ko, TRANSFER ni!
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Ezzymadu: 6:54pm On May 08, 2023
Madamu not only aggraesive agorosive cacer pkere :DMadamu not only aggraesive agorosive cancer pkere
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by onuman: 6:55pm On May 08, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444529/diagnosed-aggressive-breast-cancer-diezani-denies-run/

Hurriedly flew to England for medical treatment.

See how e de sweet her for mouth. The same treatment facilities she hurried out to obtain could have been established in Nigeria all the years they were in government.
What of the unfortunate ones in Nigeria who developed similar cancer? Left to die because they were from Nigeria.

"I hurriedly flew into England on May 22, 2015, in order to undertake a critical course of treatment, which consisted of two operations, eight months of intensive chemotherapy and five weeks of radiotherapy and I have remained in England ever since then, where I have undergone intensive medical care and treatment." ---- Allison Madueke.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by soil4soil(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2023
For all you done to the economy of Nigeria and for all the money you stole. I say AMEN to all what you said you have.

So shall it be Cancer shall continue to be your portion.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by onuman: 6:58pm On May 08, 2023
Slurity:
The aggressive breast cancer is yet to take your life for over 7 years of Buhari tenure, you couldn't enter Nigerian for just 1 day. This people always think they are talking to idiots that can not reason at all.

When they begin to feel homesickness; they wangle their ways through the judicial system and return to Nigeria. Others copy.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by iHateFraudsters: 7:03pm On May 08, 2023
Namigotalktru:

So that she can come and fluck your father

Good boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.