Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54631 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by marunga(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2023
Kholiwe:

Go and ask your mother. She's the Gabriel 😂😂
my first time to see a Xhosa girl without carves. You must be a lesbian.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2023
marunga:
my first time to see a Xhosa girl without carves. You must be a lesbian.
Just like your mother
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Emmanuel30a: 11:15am On May 21, 2023
Kholiwe, tell me-wat shud I throws 2/in/at ur face&faces...? Afterall, I ain't throwing faeces, etc; in2 ur face lyk faces or "faeces"? I mean, in2 ur face dat has been defaced lyk dat of Tuface...? Wat is ur face,&wat is in ur face,etc; dat I can't face... U are neither a scarface or a boniface,etc... Wia wud u surface,av u surfaced,av u been surfacing...? Wat av u faced&defaced...? U wud probably lyks a/some sperm or craze,etc; 2/on ur face dat is lyk Tuface...? U wud lyk 2b set ablaze inside a furnace or INSIDE D FURNACE, without a trace or dat is without a trace, or wia u can't be traced...? It wud takes or wud only TAKES D GRACE OF GOD&OF D LORD JESUS CHRIST,D HOLY SPIRIT,ETC; 2 be erazed or "taken" away from such place&terrace of furnace,with furnace,etc... Are u "taken",woken,broken or awoken/awakened/awawakening? Did u wants 2go 2/end up in d lake of fire...? Wud u come 2 "MY PLACE", or u wud go 2d/ur only place?... [quote author=Kholiwe post=123046161]
stop throwing spits in my face
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Emmanuel30a: 11:16am On May 21, 2023
Kholiwe:
Just like your mother
Kholiwe!...
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Thazard(m): 4:34am On May 30, 2023
Kaytixy:
the smell from ur mama kpekus fit separate the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. Nepa flash light ur papa iron 12 boxers. Ur papa na him be d only road safety wey no sabi cross road. As for you, you are doomed already because you no go see husband and even if you see, he will use you for money rituals because no sensible man can ever marry holosho with krokro kpekus like u.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Successfulben: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
An idiot and a bastard
Kholiwe:

Just like your father.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Govocrete: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Bros, you be pro

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa
Anyway every one got a right to decide his or her sexual orientation

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
Never I will never leave vagina
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.
Warm wet paradise especially if it has fat lips it swallows it so nicely.
Warm smooth with ridges wet and slippery. It gets wetter and wetter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.