Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54644 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2023
Ever8090:
another one of them with watery anus talking rubbish...come out and tell boys on your street that you are gay and see where them go carry you go...
When you are done you will go back to soaking garri and they will continue living a better life than you can ever imagine 😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:19am On May 10, 2023
callmevirus:

SA lesbian
Poverty stricken Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:19am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Africans and stupidity. So you think gay people don't have children 😂😂
Na their nyash them take shit the pikin come out. foolish brain washed child.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:20am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Imagine this insane animal. zombie. is there anything you cannot insert you infected penis into. come here my dog is waiting to blast your smelly nyash.

If we go by your gay madness and insanity, how would your parents has given birth to a derange fool like you.
News flash not everybody in the world is gay and gay people have children you dumb useless fool 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:21am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Na their nyash them take shit the pikin come out. foolish brain washed child.
This one is really a pig 😂. So you don't know gay people have children through surrogate. You are really a clown 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:22am On May 10, 2023
SavageResponse:

Who made you an advocate for gays?!
Your father
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:23am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

News flash not everybody in the world is gay and gay people have children you dumb useless fool 😂😂
News flash brain dead idiot. How do gay people have children if not through adoption. Mumu. Na that una watery anus una wan use take shit the pikin come out. Deranged set of people.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:23am On May 10, 2023
chaiks:
very disgusting of you.
Disgusting of me to support to cute couples who fell in love. You must be proud of yourself for hating people who are happy like the devil you are.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:25am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
News flash brain dead idiot. How do gay people have children if not through adoption. Mumu. Na that una watery anus una wan use take shit the pikin come out. Deranged set of people.
This one is displaying foolishness never ever seen before 😂. Gay people men and woman have children through surrogate. Lesbians take sperm from sperm donors and men pay surrogate to have their children. Stop displaying foolishness 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:25am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

This one is really a pig 😂. So you don't know gay people have children through surrogate. You are really a clown 😂😂
Define surrogate. You are really one very foolish baby. Define surrogate and them me how both couple can have same child. be there deceiving yourself. Why them nor take your sperm go put for your partner man body make he get belly.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:27am On May 10, 2023
Kay25:

One of Dem speaking u better repent for the kingdom of God is at hand no go he'll go dey burn oo
Your christian white God is a fool. You are the one that should repent because the kingdom of Thor is coming soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:28am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Define surrogate. You are really one very foolish baby. Define surrogate and them me how both couple can have same child. be there deceiving yourself. Why them nor take your sperm go put for your partner man body make he get belly.
This one is a big fool . They don't need to have the same child. Any gay marriage that need children can easily get one. Your angle of child birth is stupid 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:28am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

This one is displaying foolishness never ever seen before 😂. Gay people men and woman have children through surrogate. Lesbians take sperm from sperm donors and men pay surrogate to have their children. Stop displaying foolishness 😂😂
You are the foolish one here. Then you that went to marry your fellow man and decide to do surrogacy who sperm will be used to fertilize the unknown egg of your so called surrogate baby. Why even go through that abnormal practice, i thought you said man to man is the normal. Read you words again, if it doesn't tell of someone who is truly deranged.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:30am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

This one is a big fool . They don't need to have the same child. Any gay marriage that need children can easily get one. Your angle of child birth is stupid 😂😂
Can easily and the child will carry the gene of only one of the parent. simply put they can buy children and not have children. Deranged joker.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:32am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
You are the foolish one here. Then you that went to marry your fellow man and decide to do surrogacy who sperm will be used to fertilize the unknown egg of your so called surrogate baby. Why even go through that abnormal practice, i thought you said man to man is the normal. Read you words again, if it doesn't tell of someone who is truly deranged.
This one is big fool Sha. In your stupid African head marriage is about children and giving birth 😂😂. So how about straight couples that doesn't want to have children. So you marry women for their vagina , So if you wife lost her vagina today you will run 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Can easily and the child will carry the gene of only one of the parent. simply put they can buy children and not have children. Deranged joker.
Why does the gene has to carry both parents and how does it make the child not theirs . Africans and stupidity will never seize to amaze me 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:36am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

This one is big fool Sha. In your stupid African head marriage is about children and giving birth 😂😂. So how about straight couples that doesn't want to have children. So you marry women for their vagina , So if you wife lost her vagina today you will run 😂😂
So you gay man. you marry your fellow man for their penis abi. so if they loose their penis or anus will you not run. Jokers everywhere. Forming Woke and stupidity the same time is wrong. I never said we marry because of children. Only said if your parents were normal like you claim. they wouldn't have had a deranged fool like you period.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:39am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
So you gay man. you marry your fellow man for their penis abi. so if they loose their penis or anus will you not run. Jokers everywhere. Forming Woke and stupidity the same time is wrong. I never said we marry because of children. Only said if your parents were normal like you claim. they wouldn't have had a deranged fool like you period.
Stop displaying your foolishness. You are basically admitting you marry to have children and for vagina. Infact you marry the vagina not the woman 😂😂. I don't have to be gay to show support for two lovely and happy couple. The one filled with hate and foolishness over two people happiness Is you. For you to hate two people who don't give a feck about shows you are not mentally stable 😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:39am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Why does the gene has to carry both parents and how does it make the child not theirs . Africans and stupidity will never seize to amaze me 😂
Mr or Miss confused Binary or whatever you want to be addressed as. Gay couples are only buying children and thank God you know there are straight couples and people like you are not straight but broken.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:41am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Mr or Miss confused Binary or whatever you want to be addressed as. Gay couples are only buying children and thank God you know there are straight couples and people like you are not straight but broken.
Buying children from who? So straight couples that under go surrogacy and also uses sperm donors are buying children 😂😂. Let me guess those children are fake while you living in poverty is the real one 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:42am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Stop displaying your foolishness. You are basically admitting you marry to have children and for vagina. Infact you marry the vagina not the woman 😂😂. I don't have to be gay to show support for two lovely and happy couple. The one filled with hate and foolishness over two people happiness Is you. For you to hate two people who don't give a feck about shows you are not mentally stable 😁
This is not about been happy for people, admit it please you are broken and not straight. people who are gay/broken have some form of mental illness and i think we as human should try and treat them of their mental instability. and I will like to start with you.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:43am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
This is not about been happy for people, admit it please you are broken and not straight. people who are gay/broken have some form of mental illness and i think we as human should try and treat them of their mental instability. and I will like to start with you.
This is not about been happy for straight people, admit it please straight people are broken and not normal. people who are heterosexual/straight have some form of mental illness and i think we as human should try and treat them of their mental instability. and I will like to start with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Amen. They will be cherished and loved.
Naso
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:46am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

This is not about been happy for straight people, admit it please straight people are broken and not normal. people who are heterosexual/straight have some form of mental illness and i think we as human should try and treat them of their mental instability. and I will like to start with you.
Quoting and replying me word for word only shows your level of mental instability. Thank God you used the word straight and opposite of straight is bend/broken, and that is what lots like you are broken. I guess your parents were not broken otherwise you wouldn't have existed to start replying my chats.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Naso
Yes o. Sorry I can't be l like you that will kill and hate my own children because of something they were born with.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:49am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Quoting and replying me word for word only shows your level of mental instability. Thank God you used the word straight and opposite of straight is bend/broken, and that is what lots like you are broken. I guess your parents were not broken otherwise you wouldn't have existed to start replying my chats.
Quoting and replying me word for word only shows your level of mental instability and foolishness. Thank Thor you used the word straight and synonym of straight is bend/broken and that is what lots like you are broken. I guess your parents were straight no wonder we have to deal with a useless and hate filled person like you. Your parents would have been better of as gay so we won't see this kind of stupidity 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:55am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Quoting and replying me word for word only shows your level of mental instability and foolishness. Thank Thor you used the word straight and synonym of straight is bend/broken and that is what lots like you are broken. I guess your parents were straight no wonder we have to deal with a useless and hate filled person like you. Your parents would have been better of as gay so we won't see this kind of stupidity 😂😂
My parents can never be gay. Foolishness and mental instability have no place in my bloodline. only deranged fools like you have a long history of mental instability. A lot like you who are a set of confused animals have no place anywhere close to me. Ewu gambia..
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
My parents can never be gay. Foolishness and mental instability have no place in my bloodline. only deranged fools like you have a long history of mental instability. A lot like you who are a set of confused animals have no place anywhere close to me. Ewu gambia..
Fxexperts parents are straight and gave birth to an abomination. Foolishness and mental instability runs in his bloodline, deranged fools like fxexperts have a long history of mental instability. A lot of people like fxexperts are confused animals who have no place anywhere close to me. Ewu gambia.. 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by ifegen(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahaha. What if it's true love, no?

Unfortunately that the only logical explanation his fazed mind can come up with to rationalize the actions of the Adults.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by foolbuster: 11:06am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

They will still smell better than you.

Shit na shit na aaa.
Una get brain damage ooo undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 11:08am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Fxexperts parents are straight and gave birth to an abomination. Foolishness and mental instability runs in his bloodline, deranged fools like fxexperts have a long history of mental instability. A lot of people like fxexperts are confused animals who have no place anywhere close to me. Ewu gambia.. 😂😂
I don't need a foolish wailing dog to sing like a town crier. You are a deranged dog let out from wherever shithole you came from. I don't know how your gay/broken parents manage to give birth to a filth like you. Remove that lady's picture from your profile, you are doing more harm than good to her. with your watery leaking anus. For one I can never be close to a filthy creature like you. Your type is everything abnormal in human existence.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:09am On May 10, 2023
foolbuster:

What is the anus supposed to Smell of ? Shooting prick inside shit everyday.
Una get brain damage ooo undecided
It will still smell better than you. Those people will still live an Happy and better life than you 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.