Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54639 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 12:28pm On May 10, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Lol
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
We know your type...
You only start claiming lesbian after being used and dumped by numerous men grin
Useless wasted soul cheesy
Dick Olosho wey dey form lesbian grin
Like mother like daughter grin

Lol
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran igbo

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo igbos

Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran igbos

We know your type of useless pigs 😂
You only start claiming straight after being used and dumped by numerous men😂
Useless wasted soul and fool 😂

Man Olosho wey dey form straight 😅

Like father like son 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Aryor11(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

They are more sane than you and will live a better life than you as well.

Idiot 😒
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 12:29pm On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Taboo turn happiness
Define taboo please? You being alive may be a taboo to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 12:30pm On May 10, 2023
Aryor11:

Idiot 😒
like your mother
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by blacksam01: 12:34pm On May 10, 2023
CartelKenneth:

The black man is from Ivory Coast

ok..tnks
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:36pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Lol

I be
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran igbo

You know my type of useless pigs 😂
I only start claiming straight after being used and dumped by numerous men😂

Me Olosho wey dey form lesbian 😅

Like my useless olosho mother like me 😂
Okay grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 12:38pm On May 10, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Okay grin
Okay grin We know your type of useless pigs 😂
You only start claiming straight after being used and dumped by numerous men😂
Man Olosho wey dey form straight 😅
Like father like son 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by callmevirus(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Poverty stricken Nigerian
Better than mawunyo boy friend
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Hotice085: 1:35pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Tell us how is that possible
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by foolbuster: 1:43pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

So you enjoy it when Muslims are disgusted by your nonsense Christian religion and kill/oppress you for it?

Did you enjoy it when white people were disgusted with your skin color and treated you like animals?

If am disgusted with another tribe should I call them mentally unstable and wish hate on them.

Nobody gives a feck what disgusts you. You are also disgusting to someone else.

But of course racists and religious extremists have psychological problems. If you are disgusted by another tribe it's mental conditioning, same applies to racists. But why stop at tribe and religion you can also use food after all some peoples food disgusts others.

You can use as many unrelatable examples as you want it doesn't change the fact that a man that vows for the rest of his life to copulate only with another man is unatural and has a psychological problem.

PS: I am not Christian. And of course you give a feck that what you do disgusts me.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Keji1012(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

You are the product of a mistake 😂

Hug transformer.. sexxxx object
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kaytixy: 2:55pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Go and ask your mother who your real father is.
I'm very sure you don't know who your real papa is because ur mama was busy sharing kpekus like galla to all the egberos. You fu*king as*s sucker.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by folake4u(f): 2:57pm On May 10, 2023
ifegen:

Unfortunately that the only logical explanation his fazed mind can come up with to rationalize the actions of the Adults.

Lol. My thoughts exactly.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2023
Hotice085:

Tell us how is that possible
Tell us how it's not possible
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Aryor11(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

like your mother
It’s your stupid mom that gave birth to a simpleton replica of her
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 3:02pm On May 10, 2023
Keji1012:

Hug transformer.. sexxxx object
Hug you father you product of mistake.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 3:04pm On May 10, 2023
Kaytixy:
I'm very sure you don't know who your real papa is because ur mama was busy sharing kpekus like galla to all the egberos. You fu*king as*s sucker.
I'm very sure you don't know who your real mama is because ur papa was busy sharing anus like galla to all the egberos. You fu*king product of a mistake 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 3:04pm On May 10, 2023
Aryor11:
It’s your stupid mom that gave birth to a simpleton replica of her
It’s your stupid mom that gave birth to a simpleton replica of herself too 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kaytixy: 3:15pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

I'm very sure you don't know who your real mama is because ur papa was busy sharing anus like galla to all the egberos. You fu*king product of a mistake 😂
my pops won't knack ur mama because her kpekus smells like rotten fish while ur own kpekus smells like rotten eggs. I'm sure you are having issue keeping a man, not because they don't like you,but because they can't withstand the smell that comes out of kpekus when they want to give you doggy. If no be say condom bust dey for no born u.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2023
Kaytixy:
my pops won't knack ur mama because her kpekus smells like rotten fish while ur own kpekus smells like rotten eggs. I'm sure you are having issue keeping a man, not because they don't like you,but because they can't withstand the smell that comes out of kpekus when they want to give you doggy. If no be say condom bust dey for no born u.
my male dog won't knack ur mama because her kpekus smells like rotten fish. You came into the world through a rotten fish smelling pussy 😂😂. I'm sure you are having issue keeping a woman , not because they don't like you,but because they can't withstand the smell that comes out of your entire body since your mother infected you with a rotten fish odour. Forget about condom, your mother raped the man you called a father that's why you are here 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Betgold84: 3:45pm On May 10, 2023
U just day yan ur own

When ur dick starts calling 4 asshole
Nobodi go tell u.

Try Bleep 1 of ur pussy girls ass.
No going back once u knack ass o.

In all
Ass sweet tight pass pussy

Ass muscles firm pass pussy muscles.

Lol

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa
Anyway every one got a right to decide his or her sexual orientation

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
Never I will never leave vagina
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.
Warm wet paradise especially if it has fat lips it swallows it so nicely.
Warm smooth with ridges wet and slippery. It gets wetter and wetter.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kaytixy: 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

my male dog won't knack ur mama because her kpekus smells like rotten fish. You came into the world through a rotten fish smelling pussy 😂😂. I'm sure you are having issue keeping a woman , not because they don't like you,but because they can't withstand the smell that comes out of your entire body since your mother infected you with a rotten fish odour. Forget about condom, your mother raped the man you called a father that's why you are here 😂
the smell from ur mama kpekus fit separate the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. Nepa flash light ur papa iron 12 boxers. Ur papa na him be d only road safety wey no sabi cross road. As for you, you are doomed already because you no go see husband and even if you see, he will use you for money rituals because no sensible man can ever marry holosho with krokro kpekus like u.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Hotice085: 5:32pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Tell us how it's not possible

Question jam question
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Danisaint112(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Are you implying that you support same sex relationship and marriage? I don't understand? 🥴
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by iFESTAC680(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Only papa Godaayy..

Cos this is what Ohafia pple call Efulefu

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:35pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Okay grin [quote]
We know your type of useless pigs 😂
You only start claiming lesbian after being used and dumped by numerous men😂
Useless Olosho wey dey form lesbian 😅
Like mother like daughter 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2023
Kholiwe:

SUPE detected.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Hatrick01: 10:19am On May 11, 2023
Kholiwe:

Lol Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran igbo
We know your type of useless pigs You only start claiming straight after being used and dumped by numerous men Useless wasted soul and fool
Man Olosho wey dey form straight
Like father like son
hi
Why insulting IGBOS?
That guy aint igbo but a crack head yoruba man.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Odumogu03: 2:27pm On May 11, 2023
Kholiwe:

Sir nothing in this world nor the one to come will ever justify homosexuallity. Absolutely nothing!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Keji1012(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2023
Kholiwe:

Hug you father you product of mistake.

Ok sexxxx object
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kay25(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2023
Kholiwe:

Your christian white God is a fool. You are the one that should repent because the kingdom of Thor is coming soon.
Make i laff too much of American movies.. kingdom of thor that ordinary Loki will betray and will fall yakata but of Jesus he reigns forever nothing can change it come join the best gang if world savers

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.