Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach (40565 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 5:23am On May 10, 2023
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Hatrick01: 5:32am On May 10, 2023
If to say that guy mistakenly drown & kill you for that water, wetin u for tell ur creator?

And again, i still cant fathom out why u post this for romance section, The drowning was romantic ni?

Modified: FTC for the first time since joining nairaland.
I dedicate this FTC to all nairalanders finding it difficult to make it

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 5:56am On May 10, 2023
Oh boy, that's a scary story. Does that mean Ghanaian men feel threatened whenever a Nigerian approaches their women?

You should have done something to that guy, forget that he's in his country. At least make him collect 1-2 punch. What kind of hatred does he have for Nigerians that he believes he can do that to you?

As if we don't have Ghanaians still living in Nigeria, lots of them as a matter of fact, still making money and working both legally & illegally in Nigeria.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 6:05am On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:
Oh boy, that's a scary story. Does that mean Ghanaian men feel threatened whenever a Nigerian approaches their women?

You should have done something to that guy, forget that he's in his country. At least make him collect 1-2 punch. What kind of hatred does he have for Nigerians that he believes he can do that to you?

As if we don't have Ghanaians still living in Nigeria, lots of them as a matter of fact, still making money and working both legally & illegally in Nigeria.
it's normal thing with ghanian men, na wahala to talk to their women.
ghana women love nigerian men to a fault and i think this is where the jealousy stems from.
though i have also had experiences like that mostly in the northern part of nigeria.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 6:25am On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
ghana women love nigerian men to a fault and i think this is where the jealousy stems from.
though i have also had experiences like that mostly in the northern part of nigeria.

Next time, don't allow such things to slide. Someone tried to drown you because of a woman, you should have at least snapped his pics & report to the police.

I don't know your tribe, but as Yoruba man wey I be, I no go allow person like that go. Like I said earlier, even if na 1-2 punch, I must burst him mouth that day, make everybody gather ontop the matter judge am.

Next time, he won't try such with Nigerians...

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 6:31am On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Next time, don't allow such things go like that o. If someone is harassing you because of a woman make sure you take action, even if it's just to snap his pics & report to the police.

I don't know your tribe, but as Yoruba man wey I be, I no go allow person like that go. Like I said earlier, even if na 1-2 punch, I must burst him mouth that day, make everybody gather ontop the matter judge am.
lol, baba, my blood dey hot normally normally but there are some situations you just have to calm down.
police and immigration may use the opportunity to open office untop my head.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 6:33am On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
lol, baba, my blood dey hot normally normally but there are some situations you just have to calm down.
police and immigration may use the opportunity to open office untop my head.

My brother, nothing go do you for that Ghana. Dem no get half the craze wey dey Naija...

Anyways, I am not encouraging you to be violent but I see it as hatred and an unnecessary attack on your life. As a fellow Nigerian, e pain me.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Benki003(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2023
Wait I want to understand something is this girl in questions his babe πŸ™„πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 7:21am On May 10, 2023
Benki003:
Wait I want to understand something is this girl in questions his babe πŸ™„πŸ™„
he doesnt know the girl from adam, this is normal in ghana and to some extent in togo but the togo guys are not as aggressive as ghanians.
onece they see a nigerian and their woman na wahala, jealousy don start be dat

43 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Reminderz: 7:38am On May 10, 2023
foolish and weak men everywhere... see the Ghanian stupid man that wants to drown his fellow man because of woman... mehn, they disgusts me... why are men so foolish and weak this modern times?

and I love what you did by letting it slide, you're not in your country and you don't know who is who.. sometimes, nor be everything be gra gra, you just have to observe first and know who you're dealing with... some men have done much worse just because to satisfy a woman... tueh!!! death to all simps and weak men... this is why simping should be punishable by death...

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Benki003(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
he doesnt know the girl from adam, this is normal in ghana and to some extent in togo but the togo guys are not as aggressive as ghanians.
onece they see a nigerian and their woman na wahala, jealousy don start be dat

Its not their fault sha it's bad government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2023
Why you no give am life time injury angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Next time, don't allow such things to slide. Someone tried to drown you because of a woman, you should have at least snapped his pics & report to the police.

Next time, he won't try such with Nigerians...
Ah ah alaye sofri sofri dey add maggi for the soup na, everybody knows say Yoruba man no sabi physical fight na. When you introduce yourself as Yoruba man I dey expect say you go use sango and Ogun take finish him generation, na that kind fight we know Yoruba men for.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 8:12am On May 10, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
Why you no give am life time injury angry
lol, baba i dey ghana without permit o and one thing about countries like ghana and benin republic is, if convicted, a little crime that will be punishable by a year jail term with option of fine in nigeria can get you a 30 years jail term without option of fine.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Silentgroper(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2023
omoh e choke oo ..

.but Wetin your niqqaz dey do when every every dey sup ..

I trust my gees. dem go don rush am before them hear Wetin sup..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2023
Women has always been the end of our forefathers,na God save you sha.

Next time,thread carefully.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 8:36am On May 10, 2023
Silentgroper:
omoh e choke oo ..

.but Wetin your niqqaz dey do when every every dey sup ..

I trust my gees. dem go don rush am before them hear Wetin sup..
we were four in number, two were smoking in a boat and the other guy that was nearby vanished in few secs, he was even quarreling with me for trying to fight the ghana guy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by blingxx(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:

Same with south african men... Na black man dey do black man for this life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by blingxx(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ah ah alaye sofri sofri dey add maggi for the soup na, everybody knows say Yoruba man no sabi physical fight na. When you introduce yourself as Yoruba man I dey expect say you go use sango and Ogun take finish him generation, na that kind fight we know Yoruba men for.

Come sw ibadan or lagos precise undecided come and test us

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 9:50am On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:

I was talking about it cus I felt hurt as a Nigerian, read my last comment.

@the bolded, I know people with this your mentality are mostly Niger deltans, cos una mouth dey draw like okro and una dey feel say una open eye. Igbos used to say this too but they've stopped after several reseting from Yoruba boys. Don't worry, keep telling your younger ones the same thing till they collect from a Yoruba guy.

Meanwhile all the fighters repping Nigeria are Yorubas... Talk about Israel Adesanya, Anthony Joshua, Bash Ali, even local fighters like Taiwo Esepo.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by ItisWell22(f): 10:23am On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:

Shey na similar issue cause crisis for KD years ago.

It happens almost all the time.

Especially when the men feel their β€œsisters” fall easily for the other.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by RoadMozart(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2023
If no be sayy you strong, you for pass that back yard enter heaven straight up

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

I was talking about it cus I felt hurt as a Nigerian, read my last comment.

@the bolded, I know people with this your mentality are mostly Niger deltans, cos una mouth dey draw like okro and una dey feel say una open eye. Igbos used to say this too but they've stopped after several reseting from Yoruba boys. Don't worry, keep telling your younger ones the same thing till they collect from a Yoruba guy.

Meanwhile all the fighters repping Nigeria are Yorubas... Talk about Israel Adesanya, Anthony Joshua, Bash Ali, even local fighters like Taiwo Esepo.
You guess right, kpoko for you your teeth complete you no get ibeke, warri representing, for area na who force red blood commot from him opponent body na im win fight whether you punch him face scatter or take him back whip ground e no count las las na for kporkpor house the gbege go for disolve.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You guess right, kpoko for you your teeth complete you no get ebeke, warri representing, for area na who force red blood commit from him opponent body na im win fight whether you punch him face scatter or take him back whip ground e no count las las na for kporkpor the gbege go for disolve.

Ogogoro na local champion. E no dey pass boundary.

Still on still, Warri no be state capital, Asaba senior am! Identity wey no get level for local dey form international. Dey there. πŸ₯±

Lagos na grandfather, go ask people wey senior you! Na Lagos Island dem dey learn work. Na for Shitta dem dey learn boxing, if you come you go see.✌🏾

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Ogogoro na local champion. E no dey pass boundary.

Still on still, Warri no be state capital, Asaba senior am! Identity wey no get level for local dey form international. Dey there. πŸ₯±

Lagos na grandfather, go ask people wey senior you! Na Lagos Island dem dey learn work. Na for Shitta dem dey learn boxing, if you come you go see.✌🏾
Ogogoro be like woman if you shark am you must high, warri na im be the only city wey no be state capital for naija and yet e get heavy weight, count first five cities for naija warri no carry last, dey there make pant dey wear you, Lagos Island na for dodo children wey no get bone full am, Lagos mainland na agbero jungle, see this odoko, you wake up this morning sey you wan use relaxer take do soapi ontop warri matta, obobay dress o make your prick no go peel o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ogogoro be like woman if you shark am you must high, o

Na for Lagos dem sing am!

Junior, go sleep. πŸ₯±

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Na for Lagos dem sing am!

Junior, go sleep. πŸ₯±
Sapela water na dog wey no dey bit him master, Ogogoro no fit high warri boy but e go quench Lagos boy, 2 face and Tony Tutuila sink enta down town warri 2001, warri boys bring woman and confirm Sapele water make them choose, Tutuila use Sapele water take wash eye him begin sweat for brain, 2 face carry Orosco kpekus water take baff him preek na for general hospital him go see himself to treat gono, warri boys sing for them finish the next thing 2 face and Tutuila run enter Lagos studio go give warri credito confirmento. kparaga and shekpe na secondhand counterfeit for where Ogogoro dey, make I ask you Ogogoro na Lagos word?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Sapela water na dog wey no dey bit him master, Ogogoro no fit high warri boy but e go quench Lagos boy, 2 face and Tony Tutuila sink enta down town warri 2001, warri boys bring woman and confirm Sapele water make them choose, Tutuila use Sapele water take wash eye him begin sweat for brain, 2 face carry Orosco kpekus water take baff him preek na for general hospital him go see himself to treat gono, warri boys sing for them finish the next thing 2 face and Tutuila run enter Lagos studio go give warri credito confirmento. kparaga and shekpe na secondhand counterfeit for where Ogogoro dey, make I ask you Ogogoro na Lagos word?

Rest, local boy. 😸

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Rest, local boy. 😸
na your full generation be local boy, na who don kpeme dey rest, talk say the fight don tyre you and I go grant your permission to evaporate.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
na my full generation be local boy, na who don kpeme dey rest, talk say the fight don tyre I and I go grant you permission to evaporate.

Local boy, oya go and drink ur ogogoro. grin
You're so pained... Next time don't insult people who are above you!

I'll stop responding to your comments now. You can keep quoting yourself and ranting.

Adios!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Local boy, oya go and drink ur ogogoro. grin
You're so pained... Next time don't insult people who are above you!

I'll stop responding to your comments now. You can keep quoting yourself and ranting.

Adios!
Na so them dey always dey run leave fight, the easiest way to recognize a coward is the back of his head as he runs from battle, na this kind weakness you wan take go follow Ghana man fight for him country? Warri no dey carry last, grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.