Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach (40731 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by DrDunamis(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.

Did you guys win the games against them?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by SuperOnyi: 5:31pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
na your full generation be local boy, na who don kpeme dey rest, talk say the fight don tyre you and I go grant your permission to evaporate.

shocked

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by pulsa(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2023
funshint:
But that's the problem with we Nigerians. How will you be somewhere and everybody know that you're Nigerian?! Na unnecessary show-off they bring all this kain wahala. Unless I tell you, you can't know my nationality.

Ghanaians ask they are very tribalistic plus they all speak twi so once you don’t speak it they know you are not Ghanaian.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by TheGift: 5:54pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

For real... And we get the guts to back it up, while ur own people rely on old tribalistic tales.

If you price some Yoruba men you go pay. Na so be life. ✌🏾

Lol, you don't even know where I am from and you are talking about my own people. It makes you sound stupid.

Meanwhile, "E le nu" was not meant as a compliment. Rather people from my south south part of the country tend to see you guys as noise makers, always threatening and making mouth ( Ma gba e leti, ma gba e l'oju) with no real action.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by denzel231: 6:05pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.
that guy must be on drugs.. never had such in Ghana, was always going to labadi beach
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by niel63(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2023
Lol... your story no be lie. I can tell you for free these Gh boys get jealousy for blood. grin grin

A friend of mine... I won't forget... when were in 200level.

He got into a fight with 4 Ghana boys because of woman... her name na Rebecca. cheesy

My guy Nimi... PH boy. Beat 4 of them... I'm not even capping. grin

Guess what they did... cheesy they went on and called police. grin grin grin

By the time police come our squad don complete. Police no fit just carry us... so they asked what happened. Omo, the Charlie them begin lie say na all of us beat them... grin grin unfortunately for them, Emeka and his younger brother and Stephen understand twi, ewe and ga! grin grin

Na so them narrate the whole story give police... na so police slap slap these boys say dem no dey shame say na just 1 man beat them all.. grin

Omo, wetin Ghana people no fit do because eof women no dey exists.

I have plenty more stories... or should I call them experience.

Kai... Ghana.

And those Liberian girls are the freest girls you can hookup with in Ghana.
They don't even need your money. Just show small likeness and provide accommodation... you're on your way to whatever you Want ma mehn.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2023
BJanta:

He be like say you be local man wey never leave warri before. Go to Lagos Island go make gragra if you go come back alive. Carry all your warri boys go ,na den you go no say all una just be village gang boys.

Lol tompolo go chase everybody comot sw
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Weathered: 7:19pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

I was talking about it cus I felt hurt as a Nigerian, read my last comment.

@the bolded, I know people with this your mentality are mostly Niger deltans, cos una mouth dey draw like okro and una dey feel say una open eye. Igbos used to say this too but they've stopped after several reseting from Yoruba boys. Don't worry, keep telling your younger ones the same thing till they collect from a Yoruba guy.

Meanwhile all the fighters repping Nigeria are Yorubas... Talk about Israel Adesanya, Anthony Joshua, Bash Ali, even local fighters like Taiwo Esepo.
in your first two posts you showed your patriotism defending your fellow Nigerian against a foreigner.

In this post you showed how hypocritical and fake you are . You successfully dragged two geopolitical zones covering over 6 tribes in same Nigeria to prove your tribalism.

I always tell shallow idiots and illiterates like you, social media is not for your type because you will always contradict yourself when fishing for cheap likes.

Tribalistic drooling dog!
Ekpa!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by benqo01(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2023
Wetin man do man? Like i don't get why d guy wan drown u becos of woman WTH!!!!

And if u check d girl no b him girlfriend self
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by haybhi1(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2023

Ogogoro na local champion. E no dey pass boundary.

Still on still, Warri no be state capital, Asaba senior am! Identity wey no get level for local dey form international. Dey there. πŸ₯±

Lagos na grandfather, go ask people wey senior you! Na Lagos Island dem dey learn work. Na for Shitta dem dey learn boxing, if you come you go see.✌🏾

Aje, I too feel you, my man. This your vibe strong scatter. I dey live lag, I like your swag, I be Omoluabi, tested, if you no mind, I go like make we dey dey✌
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by funshint(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2023
novia22:

My brother calm down. Even as you are now, there are places you will walk into in this our Nigeria, you won't know a soul there oo but someone by merely just seeing you will tell you you are Igbo or Yoruba etc. I have experienced it first hand. Sometimes no matter how you try to code yourself, one busy body will just see you as a target.
If a Ugandan or Namibian walks up to you can you identify him or her. My point is Nigerians are always loud anywhere they are thereby drawing attention to themselves and this most times puts them in security risk.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by haybhi1(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2023
odunH:
Lol🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣You don finish that guy o. Mouth dey draw like okra!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Lol, that mysticwarrior guy think say na by to dey formulate some kain crude, turd pidgin language dem take dey do am lol.

You go enter anywhere for South West price anyhow, collect anyhow sharp sharp, no time to waste. Ibadan, Osogbo, Modakeke, Ife, Ekiti, ... lol

Lagos Island wey webdevprof mention too much, those ones no dey too talk, na "Stainless" be their dialect.
Oshodi, Agege, Mushin, Ajegunle, ... enter here try any rubbish with Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by haybhi1(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2023
dalass:

The crying that usually comes after their bragging dey sweet me pass. They scream agberos upandan when they collect/chop correct beatings grin

Ija igboro larun Ibadan. Translation isn't free. If you don't Gerrit, forget abourrit grin

Lol... Omo, gbagbe jare. No mind them. Ase's everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by blingxx(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2023
dalass:

The crying that usually comes after their bragging dey sweet me pass. They scream agberos upandan when they collect/chop correct beatings grin

Ija igboro larun Ibadan. Translation isn't free. If you don't Gerrit, forget abourrit grin

Funny.. But you pple is known for chestbeating and tribal keyboard warrior but bunch of dogs offline tongue na why you no fit win ordinary lagos after all the noise

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Airlord2030: 8:29pm On May 10, 2023
I can't leave nigeria for another black country..

I wonder what you guys are always looking for in all this african countries
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Airlord2030: 8:33pm On May 10, 2023
nedekid:

For real shocked
Guess Brazil is the better option for P***y tourism cool
Make we start to book ticket grin
asin bros.. If i wan go for tourism, Bahamas, Jamaica, dubai, Europe, south Asia, even panama self . Not one country filled with ugly black people grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by BJanta: 9:05pm On May 10, 2023
bennyblings:

Lol tompolo go chase everybody comot sw

One opc man go finish entire Niger Delta. Go ask for wetin happen to Egbesu when dey near Lagos in 2000. You go dey deal with local issues you go begin think say you dey. Wey all that militants now wey Jonathan wey dey help una no dey again. Wetin be Niger Delta self , you dey among yourself dey rake and nothing still dey happen. Even one common area boys day shake Ibo for Lagos Ibi dey shit for them pantie. Go back to 1993/94 go ask wetin make non Yoruba run commot for Lagos. You common neighbourhood fowl thief for village dey think say you dey . Wetin dey for Warri wey don teach you correct sense for strong mind .The small wey you dey do na ogogoro dew push you.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by DavidEsq(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2023
Oh boy, that's a scary story. Does that mean Ghanaian men feel threatened whenever a Nigerian approaches their women?

You should have done something to that guy, forget that he's in his country. At least make him collect 1-2 punch. What kind of hatred does he have for Nigerians that he believes he can do that to you?

As if we don't have Ghanaians still living in Nigeria, lots of them as a matter of fact, still making money and working both legally & illegally in Nigeria.
Seems u are new to this xenophobic disposition from Ghanaians abi?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2023
BJanta:

One opc man go finish entire Niger Delta. Go ask for wetin happen to Egbesu when dey near Lagos in 2000. You go dey deal with local issues you go begin think say you dey. Wey all that militants now wey Jonathan wey dey help una no dey again. Wetin be Niger Delta self , you dey among yourself dey rake and nothing still dey happen. Even one common area boys day shake Ibo for Lagos Ibi dey shit for them pantie. Go back to 1993/94 go ask wetin make non Yoruba run commot for Lagos. You common neighbourhood fowl thief for village dey think say you dey . Wetin dey for Warri wey don teach you correct sense for strong mind .The small wey you dey do na ogogoro dew push you.
After every gragra when buhari do e still beg for peace with tompolo u dy open your mouth call local apc tout. You nor see say dem put tinubu for egbusu chair(if you know the meaning) when him come oporoza? Like this buhari government and apc dy pay the whole creek(men and women) 200k per month because dem know wetin fit sup.abobi this way na army dy settle quarel o make you take your time o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by lozanni(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2023

Ogogoro na local champion. E no dey pass boundary.

Still on still, Warri no be state capital, Asaba senior am! Identity wey no get level for local dey form international. Dey there. πŸ₯±

Lagos na grandfather, go ask people wey senior you! Na Lagos Island dem dey learn work. Na for Shitta dem dey learn boxing, if you come you go see.✌🏾

Omo, you sabi Lagos wella. If you are fighting a Lagos Island boy, you have to be careful because his whole body is a weapon; from his fist to his elbow, all are designed to tear your face and spill blood as well.
The Shitta boys are also fighters too; when I was living at Surulere, I witnessed them fighting some Lagos Island boys who came for a party. The Island boys got a whopping on that day.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by pelhurmy(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Please do yourself a favour, go back to elementary school so you could be thought how to properly spell dialect, you also need to learn how and when to use punctuation marks .

It's taught and not thought

Learn to be humble!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2023
pelhurmy:

It's taught and not thought

Learn to be humble!
Thanks, noted.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by PAQ(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2023
Go and try a Hausa girl or Fulani girl in the northern part of your own country first, what happened to you in Ghana na childs play!
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by DonroxyII: 10:52pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:

God Bless you for Representing Our Ancestors Over There .... We need to Start Impregnating their Girls Now ... naija DNA to Flood Ghana grin ... E no well ... most West African Dude no get liver but here in Naija.. Our Eyes don tear Finish !

I wan do West African Safari oo !
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by DonroxyII: 10:54pm On May 10, 2023

Next time, don't allow such things to slide. Someone tried to drown you because of a woman, you should have at least snapped his pics & report to the police.

I don't know your tribe, but as Yoruba man wey I be, I no go allow person like that go. Like I said earlier, even if na 1-2 punch, I must burst him mouth that day, make everybody gather ontop the matter judge am.

Next time, he won't try such with Nigerians...
Omoluabi, Na Another Person Country You Dey Ooo .... Diplomacy is Key to Long-life ...
Ibukun ni fun Omo odo na to Apply Wisdom cheesy
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Shinapbellers: 11:32pm On May 10, 2023
"Volumptously mighthy yanshes" dat part got me!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 2:35am On May 11, 2023
funshint:
But that's the problem with we Nigerians. How will you be somewhere and everybody know that you're Nigerian?! Na unnecessary show-off they bring all this kain wahala. Unless I tell you, you can't know my nationality.
you are only been ignorant. from appearance, a benenoise can tell the tribe you are from in nigeria.
as a nigerian, without been told, from appearance, EVERY togolese can tell if you are a yoruba or igbo by tribe.
in togo you are known as a nigerian at a glance, they see the people from southern nigeria except yorubas as igbos, they easily recognise yorubas because there are many indegineus togolese yorubas too.
you see ghana, if you like naked, wear kente or agabada or suit, even a three year old knows you are a nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2023

I was talking about it cus I felt hurt as a Nigerian, read my last comment.

@the bolded, I know people with this your mentality are mostly Niger deltans, cos una mouth dey draw like okro and una dey feel say una open eye. Igbos used to say this too but they've stopped after several reseting from Yoruba boys. Don't worry, keep telling your younger ones the same thing till they collect from a Yoruba guy.

Meanwhile all the fighters repping Nigeria are Yorubas... Talk about Israel Adesanya, Anthony Joshua, Bash Ali, even local fighters like Taiwo Esepo.

Igbos collect too? 🀣🀣🀣

Igbos and Yoruba has never fought any battle, and if you are using this election to judge, then i must say you need your brain to be rechecked.

You think it is to be shouting "Wo".

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2023

You don turn am to politics? Okay...

At least FFK knack Ojukwu wife till she get belle for London. A win is a win. grin

To dey fvck people wife na normal custom and tradition for Yoruba land.

Besides FFK alleged to have dated her, before Ojukwu met her.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Blackdisciple(m): 6:31am On May 11, 2023
The guy na mumu...

Meanwhile if it was a beach in Nigeria you approach a girl like that, she might likely snubb you with a frowning as if Na fight that's why I always like foreign girls they will give you all the sense of belonging even if you guys might not exchange contacts but you will know that you are talking to a girl grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2023
masseratti:
i tire ooo.. I stayed in Ghana for like 3 months.. Most of the girls were not all that, plus I was in the posh areas of Osu..legon etc... People should learn how to unmask make up, artificial hairs/human hair from ladies nd know how they truly looks, plus Ghana girls are very expensive, even tho they not all that at all.

Ghana girls can never be as expensive as Nigerian girls.... Seems you are lying.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 6:46am On May 11, 2023
BJanta:

He be like say you be local man wey never leave warri before. Go to Lagos Island go make gragra if you go come back alive. Carry all your warri boys go ,na den you go no say all una just be village gang boys.

🀦🀦🀦

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.