Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach (40754 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2023
Hahahahah, how heaven backyard look like, very funny guy abeg
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Streetmovement(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Some Bleep up shit bro
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Parachoko: 3:39pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:

we were four in number, two were smoking in a boat and the other guy that was nearby vanished in few secs, he was even quarreling with me for trying to fight the ghana guy.
Run away from him
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by masseratti: 3:40pm On May 10, 2023
nedekid:
Bros no pics shocked
Guess you had a swell time.
Ghana chicks suddenly became hot! Black beauties with raw ass and heavy pointers. Guess it had to do with their economy improving over the years.
I remember in the late 90s, my paddy and some friends went to ghana for weekend good time. Big boys ohh. They came back lamenting that all the chicks were black and worwor, say na waste of money, them no even nack. grin
i tire ooo.. I stayed in Ghana for like 3 months.. Most of the girls were not all that, plus I was in the posh areas of Osu..legon etc... People should learn how to unmask make up, artificial hairs/human hair from ladies nd know how they truly looks, plus Ghana girls are very expensive, even tho they not all that at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Vintage100(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2023
The thread has turned to tribal bashing. One thing I know be say Igbos and Yoruba no fit fight war. We are too interrelated for that
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by ABCDEOLA: 3:44pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Next time, don't allow such things to slide. Someone tried to drown you because of a woman, you should have at least snapped his pics & report to the police.

I don't know your tribe, but as Yoruba man wey I be, I no go allow person like that go. Like I said earlier, even if na 1-2 punch, I must burst him mouth that day, make everybody gather ontop the matter judge am.

Next time, he won't try such with Nigerians...
Yoruba DNA, i trust you . You get mouth

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by DonNeon: 3:45pm On May 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

You been think say Ghana men be like una wey no know how to protect and value una women?
Na only to yarn trash 2 4 7 about Nigerian women una sabi.
You get mind go another man territory, go dey chyke their women, still wan do pass yourself.
You get luck say them no hagbuola gi there. Nonsense!
🙄

Never knew you loved violence like this...

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2023
Benki003:

Its not their fault sha it's bad government
People travel to other countries for different reasons, nothing about bad government here. That guy was at the beach flexing, maybe he went for holidays.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by udemzyudex(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

My brother, nothing go do you for that Ghana. Dem no get half the craze wey dey Naija...

Anyways, I am not encouraging you to be violent but I see it as hatred and an unnecessary attack on your life. As a fellow Nigerian, e pain me.

Oga rest, just negodu.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by BJanta: 3:47pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a

Na backyard you ghana woman.

People wey dey go heaven dey see gate , na backyard you go see ,you no know wetin mean?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Idoko619(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

My brother, nothing go do you for that Ghana. Dem no get half the craze wey dey Naija...

Anyways, I am not encouraging you to be violent but I see it as hatred and an unnecessary attack on your life. As a fellow Nigerian, e pain me.

E pain me too.
This guy should take this story to Tunde Ednut let's drag Ghanaians small.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by correctguy101(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
it's normal thing with ghanian men, na wahala to talk to their women.
ghana women love nigerian men to a fault and i think this is where the jealousy stems from.
though i have also had experiences like that mostly in the northern part of nigeria.

Brave man.

So you carry womanizing enter North? You never read for Bible where Jesus say "Fear North?"

As their women like man reach, na you dem go amputate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On May 10, 2023
DonNeon:

Never knew you loved violence like this...

Nnaa, o di necessary once once...make things for take hashiela, I ghotara? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
ABCDEOLA:
Yoruba DNA, i trust you . You get mouth

I got the guts to back it up too... Speak for yourself bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by nedekid: 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
masseratti:
i tire ooo.. I stayed in Ghana for like 3 months.. Most of the girls were not all that, plus I was in the posh areas of Osu..legon etc... People should learn how to unmask make up, artificial hairs/human hair from ladies nd know how they truly looks, plus Ghana girls are very expensive, even tho they not all that at all.
For real shocked
Guess Brazil is the better option for P***y tourism cool
Make we start to book ticket grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by dalass(f): 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
blingxx:

Come sw ibadan or lagos precise undecided come and test us

The crying that usually comes after their bragging dey sweet me pass. They scream agberos upandan when they collect/chop correct beatings grin

Ija igboro larun Ibadan. Translation isn't free. If you don't Gerrit, forget abourrit grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Omoawoke: 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Please do yourself a favour, go back to elementary school so you could be thought how to properly spell dialect, you also need to learn how and when to use punctuation marks .

bros, na wa for you oo, I am only asking a question. Picking typo errors and grammatical errors from my comment is so trivial and immature. No be IELTS we dey write for here na, I type and don't even bothe to edit my comments most times irrespective of typos as long as the message passes. people dey craze oo, for your mind you don see person to correct and show off say u sabi speak English. Lmao
So unnecessary, so immature. I am sure you always carrry first position for class abi?

Just answer the simple question, I realized warri people speak conc pidgin, una no dey speak local dialect ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by obaidan: 4:03pm On May 10, 2023
Ghana is a hidden treasure for vacation....
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by BJanta: 4:09pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ogogoro be like woman if you shark am you must high, warri na im be the only city wey no be state capital for naija and yet e get heavy weight, count first five cities for naija warri no carry last, dey there make pant dey wear you, Lagos island na for dodo children wey no get bone, Lagos island na agbero jungle, see this odoko, you wake up this morning sey you wan use relaxer take do soapi ontop warri matta, obobay dress o make your prick no go peel o.

He be like say you be local man wey never leave warri before. Go to Lagos Island go make gragra if you go come back alive. Carry all your warri boys go ,na den you go no say all una just be village gang boys.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2023
If it's someone like me, I for blind the guy's eye with a series of bloody heavyweight punches.

I don agree to sleep for the police station oo, but we go wound ourselves first.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

bros, na wa for you oo, I am only asking a question. Picking typo errors and grammatical errors from my comment is so trivial and immature. No be IELTS we dey write for here na, I type and don't even bothe to edit my comments most times irrespective of typos as long as the message passes. people dey craze oo, for your mind you don see person to correct and show off say u sabi speak English. Lmao
So unnecessary, so immature. I am sure you always carrry first position for class abi?

Just answer the simple question, I realized warri people speak conc pidgin, una no dey speak local dialect ni?
shuo, your voice sweet like this na im you dey talk like who put hot bole for mouth before 🤣🤣, abeg na joke I dey o. But you no suppose to tell me say speaking pidgin dey make me feel powerful na, I speak pidgin you attack me, I speak English you dey complain, make I speak Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw for you? Warri people get their own local dialect but na pidgin English be the language wey the town take dey train him children. Carry deaf and dumb go warri him must hear and speak Pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by 360command: 4:23pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.
Ghana people.. their power is only in their country they find themselves in. Even at that, they are weak.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by zumbigbo(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2023
My guy...you think travel is just press skin and laugh.

Wherever you go, better talk to the local G's and find out what fish is available locally. They will tell you the unedible ones wey contain
too much bones.

Make I hail kokobrite - I know one UK G who rolled there 2007, met one correct Coca Cola bottle dey for that surfing school on the beach. They went back to his hotel. He no gree let the babe leave the room for 3 days straight. Steady supply of food, drinks and VCD's to chill and learn practical International relations.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2023
BJanta:

He be like say you be local man wey never leave warri before. Go to Lagos Island go make gragra if you go come back alive. Carry all your warri boys go ,na den you go no say all una just be village gang boys.
Na all those weak touts wey dey for Ajah you wan take boast of superior ruggedity? Abeg drink water make you hydrate.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Didi2d(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

I was talking about it cus I felt hurt as a Nigerian, read my last comment.

@the bolded, I know people with this your mentality are mostly Niger deltans, cos una mouth dey draw like okro and una dey feel say una open eye. Igbos used to say this too but they've stopped after several reseting from Yoruba boys. Don't worry, keep telling your younger ones the same thing till they collect from a Yoruba guy.

Meanwhile all the fighters repping Nigeria are Yorubas... Talk about Israel Adesanya, Anthony Joshua, Bash Ali, even local fighters like Taiwo Esepo.

Lol...
Funny guy, but Bash Ali na Edo man from Auchi, same place kamaru Usman comes from. Na there I come from sef

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by updatechange(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Na all those weak touts wey dey for Aja you wan take boast of superior ruggedity? Abeg drink water make you hydrate.

This one no know where be Lagos island…

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by novia22(f): 4:44pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You guess right, kpoko for you your teeth complete you no get ibeke, warri representing, for area na who force red blood commot from him opponent body na im win fight whether you punch him face scatter or take him back whip ground e no count las las na for kporkpor house the gbege go for disolve.
All of us dey this thread, this brother don go Ghana fight finish come back . grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by syntekelite(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2023
Seriousness aside..as in you get mind enter water with strange girl for strange country.. ohh boy the risk una dey take on top puna ehhnn..

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Omoawoke: 4:56pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
shuo, your voice sweet like this na im you dey talk like who put hot bole for mouth before 🤣🤣, abeg na joke I dey o. But you no suppose to tell me say speaking pidgin dey make me feel powerful na, I speak pidgin you attack me, I speak English you dey complain, make I speak Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw for you? Warri people get their own local dialect but na pidgin English be the language wey the town take dey train him children. Carry and deaf dumb go warri him must hear and speak Pidgin.

Ok thanks, I realized Warri people sabi pidgin English die. If you think you sabi pidgin, near warri to test your competency

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2023
updatechange:

This one no know where be Lagos island…
Ajah is in Lagos Island, and there was a silver colour sculpture of a giant fish at Ajah roundabout around 2019 but it has been removed. Please stop embarrassing yourself here, It appears you are the one who doesn't know where Lagos Island is.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by novia22(f): 5:02pm On May 10, 2023
funshint:
But that's the problem with we Nigerians. How will you be somewhere and everybody know that you're Nigerian?! Na unnecessary show-off they bring all this kain wahala. Unless I tell you, you can't know my nationality.

My brother calm down. Even as you are now, there are places you will walk into in this our Nigeria, you won't know a soul there oo but someone by merely just seeing you will tell you you are Igbo or Yoruba etc. I have experienced it first hand. Sometimes no matter how you try to code yourself, one busy body will just see you as a target.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by isabi2lof: 5:22pm On May 10, 2023
Na man dey do man grin

Las las woman is the Prize

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.