Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi (45936 Views)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Yet you hypocrites did not see Tinubu's "emilokan" as positive declaration??

Clowns!

That should be your business.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2023
Throwback:
Desperate fellow who could not build a party to achieve his ambition.

How is he different from Emilokan?

At least, Tinubu built a party and waited his turn after serving the ambition of others?

Now Obi shows us his true colours that he is not different from any other unscrupulous ambitious politician, who have no loyalty to anyone or party, except their own unbridled ambition to rule.

Let him learn patience and hardwork from Tinubu, and be observant of such virtues like Aisha Yesufu.

He has patience a lot. You skipped the part he says it's your that will SUFFER and not him 😂. Who is struggling to feed? You!
Who is struggling to get fuel? You!
Who complains about NEPA light? You!
Who doesn't have job? You!
Who is in danger of insecurity? You!
It's you, you and you, not Obi. Keep clapping behind APC. Na who serve breakfast go chop am🤷‍♂️
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:18am On May 13, 2023
Rayban25:
Agbado people will start having erections now

What peter obi said is his own way of saying "emilokan" as he is the rightful owner of that mandate not that packed vegetables you call tunumbu

We know u will become president..

And the time is now
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:23am On May 13, 2023
Una go see wetin obi is made of..
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by SalamRushdie: 9:39am On May 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Na you blow am? we go see who go enter aso rock 29th of May.

I hope you know may 29th is just two weeks away
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Rhozabeth(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2023
For Republic of Biafra?
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Kbidi: 10:08am On May 13, 2023
Throwback:

So Emilokan is not a constitutional right within APC by its chief founder?

Hypocrite you are.

We have always told Obi to stop forming righteous when he is not different to any other politician out there.

There is no religious warfare that will make him President.

He has already expended his 1-trick joker.

He has no one to fool again except his tribesmen.

Who says emilokan has no right to aspire to become the President? He has every right just as Peter Obi has too. The crux of the matter is , win the right to become the President in a credible way which emilokan did not...And am sure you know what I mean.

What religious war are you talking about? Let me tell you if the process was right in the last election, emilokan will not have won...Take Rivers state for example...I was on ground there....Obi won everything here in Rivers state. A place called obi Igbo.....how do you think emilokan would have won that local govt..but it was rigged...All obi's votes were given to APC..this I saw with my own eyes as someone who was on ground..Emilokan would not have gotten 25% in Rivers let alone wining it here....In Plateau state, Obi had over 1.2m votes..what happened..stolen to give to Emilokan. Anyway , you may call that Nigerian politics and because it's a normal in Nigeria to rig openly and everyone accepts it that way and move on.... However, Obi says no..he wants to challenge the process and not the winner and he is currently doing so...Are you saying he does not have the fundamental rights to challenge the process since you see him as a fraud? Let's be objective for once and leave sentiments , emotions and tribalism out this.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by infogeneral: 10:20am On May 13, 2023
So it is a must you become President?
Now he is showing his true color. Desperado!
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by MT: 10:37am On May 13, 2023
Another person can become president from the East but definitely not Peter Obi.

The little goodwill he enjoyed was ruined by his desperation and strategy of "divide and conquer"

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Isahahmadu: 10:48am On May 13, 2023
We the northerners says you lie and will never be a Nigeria president. Except you change your ways.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by sheriffindy(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2023
Ok..but that wasn't neccessary.
SalamRushdie:

Where did I Declare any asset , the idiot said I was a broke ass who lived in Sagamu and I am only telling him I don't stay in Sagamu
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by BRIMBRAM: 11:48am On May 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I must be a Billionaire one day.

Just like Peter Obi.

If you think it's desperation rather than a positive declaration, then change your mindset.

That's why I so much love Tinubu when he said "Emolikan" "it is my turn" before the election and not after the election and making mere wish. grin
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by HRMK: 12:37pm On May 13, 2023
put in more effort and remain focused!have it at the back of your mind that its not about empty boast!its not as easy as that!NOR BE MOINMOIN OOOOOOOH!!
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by floret23(f): 12:40pm On May 13, 2023
nlfpmod:

Someone called him man of the moment, but I choose to say that he is a man of destiny.
https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/
He is also a man of peace.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2023
Good, accepting your fate.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Enice(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2023
omooba74:
shocked shocked shocked...a desperate man like Obi can't be trusted with a one day president o.....
o yeah! I think so too because most likely he will get advice from a mad man not to handover power back. cool
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nicenixon: 1:10pm On May 13, 2023
You can only be the president of your village, not this country.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by mrdipye(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2023
Insha Allah
Insha Jesus
Insha my forefathers
You'll reclaim your stolen mandate from the international drug baron
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by achimendy(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2023
ItooWorWor:

You are known for nonsense talks since onset.

All this Tinubu demented supporters need serious rehab. Like asap.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Throwback: 4:05pm On May 13, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Yet you hypocrites did not see Tinubu's "emilokan" as positive declaration??

Clowns!

They are pure hypocrites, no adulteration, just the purest.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Thomasankara(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]this man dey speak like someone wey dey confraternity, abi e dey consult mediums sef🤔[color=#770077]
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Thomasankara(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]is it by landmass, hope this man knows that Egypt that he was bringing into the picture is bigger than Nigeria[color=#770077]
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Greattie08: 8:17pm On May 13, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

Which politician in the history of this country has pulled the feat that he was able to? The man did his best please, stop clowning.

your response shows that you are Indomie generation....

MKO pulled much more crowd in 1993 which was tagged HOPE '93...

Obi have no choice than to come to reality...

You all can see that EMI L'OKAN is not just a mere saying rather a Spiritual affirmation but unfortunately Peter Obi come by starting his own confession now when he ought to have started long before now... Well, I doubt it if what he is saying now will come to pass now...

My reason for this, If BAT complete his 8years by the blood of Jesus Christ, power will shift back to the North in 2031 and remain there for 8years and before it rotate down South it will be 29th May., 2039 and by then Peter Obi will be 78 years by then & as we all know, he is no more a youth!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by EquitableTech: 8:55pm On May 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So says one of the supporters of international drug baron .

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.
In this Nigeria or Biafra?
Because Igbo man will never again rule this country.
No matter what they do, it will never happen
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by MeineMutter: 10:04pm On May 13, 2023
Òbí ti jé tán.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by package7(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2023
Never, it will never happened. Nonsense and ingredients fellow
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by colonelwealth(m): 12:24am On May 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/

Yes sir.
Solidly confirmed and affirmed.
Though it may tarry, it must surely come to pass quickly.
You are Peter, upon you God will build a new Nigeria.... nothing can stop it.

The heavens and the earth affirms it, God himself and his host of angels affirms, man and nature affirms it, spirits and objects affirms it, animals and plants affirms, Obidients and Nigerians affirms it and I myself affirm and confirm it.

So shall it be in Jesus's mighty name.....Amen!!!
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by colonelwealth(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
Obi the dreamer grin Never again Obi, your time is up.

Yes, Joseph too dreamt....we all know the whole outcome.
So relax and watch things play out beyond your comprehension.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by MrSly(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

So Emilokan is not a constitutional right within APC by its chief founder?

Hypocrite you are.

We have always told Obi to stop forming righteous when he is not different to any other politician out there.

There is no religious warfare that will make him President.

He has already expended his 1-trick joker.

He has no one to fool again except his tribesmen.

What is constitutional about turn by turn presidency? An elderly statesman should leave the work for those who have the strength. Tinubu is just desperate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) / Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says. / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.