Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi (45930 Views)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:51am On May 13, 2023
shocked shocked shocked...a desperate man like Obi can't be trusted with a one day president o.....
Enice:
Yeah! Tinubu is very magnanimous. He started the Governor for one day idea in Lagos state when he was governor. He can also start a president for one day project when he becomes president. grin grin grin. That's the only way Obi can become president grin and for only one day!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by olusola200: 3:52am On May 13, 2023
I feel like dreaming
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by seunayantokun(m): 3:55am On May 13, 2023
You started well but some elements called the obidients have made things difficult by attacking your cardinal support points. You need to do some damage control now, or start some repair work across Nigeria now. May God grant your wish. I want you to be there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by SalamRushdie: 4:24am On May 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Mumu...nobody asked you to declare your assets?...garri brain

Where did I Declare any asset , the idiot said I was a broke ass who lived in Sagamu and I am only telling him I don't stay in Sagamu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by georgeakins: 4:42am On May 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
God willing, the time is now. Nigeria shall be liberated from this unholy grip!

We don't need Obi's liberation. He should liberate Ibo land first.

He was a governor for 8 years with no achievement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by georgeakins: 4:45am On May 13, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

Which politician in the history of this country has pulled the feat that he was able to? The man did his best please, stop clowning.

The greatest politician in Nigerian history is Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom. No one comes close.

Obi is a dumb, bigoted and inarticulate politician.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by crossbreedwears(m): 4:50am On May 13, 2023
But i thought he said he's not desperate to rule Nigeria and he will not force the outcome of the election. I have always said Politicians are the most greedy human on earth. They are after their own selfish interest
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by SalamRushdie: 4:57am On May 13, 2023
BossLA:

Lolz
🤣🤣
Social media na leveller sha
U get house for lekki🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not only house but office too and I go soon get house for Ikoyi ..Dey there dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 4:59am On May 13, 2023
Lolz 😂😆😂 This one don dey wake up from slumber.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by pfadom: 5:04am On May 13, 2023
Must be Nigeria's president?

Not his type.
Not his kind.
Not his antecedent.
Not his hypocrisy.
Not his divisiveness.
Not his selfishness.

Pitobi, not good for Nigeria!!!

Never! Never!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:04am On May 13, 2023
crossbreedwears:
But i thought he said he's not desperate to rule Nigeria and he will not force the outcome of the election. I have always said Politicians are the most greedy human on earth. They are after their own selfish interest

He always speaks from both sides of his mouth, can’t be trusted at all. Besides he’s never been a high performer, he graduated with a 3rd class degree, was a poor performing governor, with no clear policies or action plan to usher the new Nigeria he speaks.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by IbroMaka(m): 5:43am On May 13, 2023
I must be a Billionaire oneday

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by BossLA: 6:02am On May 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Not only house but office too and I go soon get house for Ikoyi ..Dey there dey play
What of BI🤣🤣
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Spanki(f): 6:09am On May 13, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/

Looking at him with my spiritual lense, he was not destined to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by mosaicafrique: 6:15am On May 13, 2023
As he is saying " I must be president" some game changers in the country are saying, if I am alive you will never become, infact we are ready for you 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Bimpe29: 6:22am On May 13, 2023
Wonder shall never end. So, what's the difference and fuss about Emilokan?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by crossbreedwears(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2023
Well, i don't think being 3rd class graduate should be reason for failure in politics. If you can identify a problem then youre good to go. I just pity his followers
Ajagunakin:

He always speaks from both sides of his mouth, can’t be trusted at all. Besides he’s never been a high performer, he graduated with a 3rd class degree, was a poor performing governor, with no clear policies or action plan to usher the new Nigeria he speaks.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Wande22(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2023
favour32:
"Go to court if you're not satisfied with the presidential election results."_Agbadorians.
The man has gone to court yet you guys remained restless.

Prove how you won the election,APC nai be wahala?

You get brain-box problem?

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by sencekompis: 6:48am On May 13, 2023
OLODO keep crying
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omolajaone: 6:51am On May 13, 2023
After 16 years
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Ofemannnu: 6:58am On May 13, 2023
That is what his babalawo told him just like they told Atiku.

Both Obi and Atiku..DOA.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by norjibak: 7:00am On May 13, 2023
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Morphinne: 7:11am On May 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense
But it wasn’t Tinubu’s constitutional right to say “Emilokan” right?
So what’s the difference btw that Emilokan and this I MUST become a president? Shey na him papa inheritance?

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by orisa37: 7:32am On May 13, 2023
"i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-one-day-peter-obi".
Yes. And I will vote for you when you are ripe enough for the position.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by DMCY: 7:50am On May 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I must be a Billionaire one day.

Just like Peter Obi.

If you think it's desperation rather than a positive declaration, then change your mindset.

When Tinubu said almost same thing, you all started shouting on all social media, but since it’s obi now, it’s all good.

I don talk am say we deserve the leaders we get in this country. You all don’t see all these politicians for what they really are. Not one amongst them is what they proclaim to be

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Teeroyzimma: 7:56am On May 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:
You have blown that chance
Na you blow am? we go see who go enter aso rock 29th of May.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Jnana19(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2023
That 1 day would never come
Jnana19:
You can never be president u dont have the capacity obi pls go and rest
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by TollinsN: 8:02am On May 13, 2023
Obi had forgotten that it is easier to play politics of RELIGIOUS & ETHNIC BIGOTRY in/for Anambra than for the entire country. Many people though he was sincere until his bigot secrets started to leak. God really love Nigeria by saving the country from him.
He played religious war with Pastor Adeboye underneath and ethnic/ political brigandage with Obasanjo behind the scene. But openly deceive us with soft spoken voice that he love Nigeria/ Nigerians. THIS LEOPARD IN SHEEP SKIN CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY. What he is saying is just wishful thinking.
He had become lord and savior for some people. They will never digest information in order to be objective. All they care for is just to attack whosoever criticize him.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2023
Throwback:
Desperate fellow who could not build a party to achieve his ambition.

How is he different from Emilokan?

At least, Tinubu built a party and waited his turn after serving the ambition of others?

Now Obi shows us his true colours that he is not different from any other unscrupulous ambitious politician, who have no loyalty to anyone or party, except their own unbridled ambition to rule.

Let him learn patience and hardwork from Tinubu, and be observant of such virtues like Aisha Yesufu.

Na una just dey learn Obi now, we don sabi am since for Anambra here.

Go and check everybody Obi wants to make or made Governor in Anambra, including Obi himself. From Obiano to Oseloka Obaze to Val Ozigbo. Aren't they all Catholics? Abi na coincidence be that?

The man does not have the broadmindedness to preside over Nigeria. If say e get as dem fit leave Obi make him rule Nigeria for one year...una go understand wetin I dey talk.

The man is a master of overinflated, lackluster projects, divisive politics....if you come to Awka where Obi was governor for eight years, you go dey wonder whether the man go govern another state outside Anambra. He claims to have the capacity to fix Nigeria but it took an Obiano to deliver nearly all the flyovers in the state. It took an Obiano to build the Awka City Stadium; International Passenger & Cargo Airport; International Convention Centre, amongst several other projects.

Obi is even no match to Umahi or Obiano. Of the crop of leaders in the Southeast today in active politics, Dave Umahi is the most competent, on the basis of track records, to talk of becoming President of Nigeria, from Igbo extraction.

I doubt that there is any Governor in the Southeast since 1999 that can claim to have outperformed Dave Umahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by NwokoloOwa: 8:32am On May 13, 2023
Everybody now sees the power in confessing positively and powerfully;

The spirit of Emilokan!!!!
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2023
DMCY:

When Tinubu said almost same thing, you all started shouting on all social media, but since it’s obi now, it’s all good.

I don talk am say we deserve the leaders we get in this country. You all don’t see all these politicians for what they really are. Not one amongst them is what they proclaim to be

Tinubu didn't say anything close to it that I'm aware of.

Snatch it, grab it, disenfranchise people and run away?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.