Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi (45939 Views)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Saga16: 7:49pm On May 12, 2023
grin

11 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by AntiChristian: 7:49pm On May 12, 2023
Future impossible tense!

The core north will never vote for a religious war croner!

Even SW and NC will reject Obi!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Throwback: 7:49pm On May 12, 2023
Delusions of grandeur.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

Like the "I must be President" delusion of Peter Obi III.

The same hypocrite who criticized Tinubu for demanding for his rightful turn in a party he built from the scratch.

You're not even ashamed to admit that the party that tinubu built from scratch is a failure.

But what other comment could I expect from a failure tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Holaomoakin(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ejimatic: 7:51pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/
. The president of Obidients Republic with the capital at the ARISE TV....As long as Hausas are parts of Nigeria the Igbo presidency will still be a mirage ,other things being equal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Agromuda(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2023
Desperate obsession

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ojoblues2000: 7:52pm On May 12, 2023
so he even used MUST. Maybe in the year 2071. He has started given unverified stat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by IpobAntidote: 7:52pm On May 12, 2023
Yeah Biafuro President. This man is a lunatic.
He can forget ever becoming the President of Nigeria with his Religious and tribal fanatical views.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ennygr8: 7:52pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense

Atleast if you can't comprehend what he wrote, read what Aisha Yesuf twitted years ago about patience and hardwork then learn that Rome wasn't built in a day. Thank God he has exercise his constitutional right and one stopped him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2023
sure, president of market women association

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Ever8090: 7:52pm On May 12, 2023
Eyaaa..

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by AImiron: 7:53pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So says one of the supporters of international drug baron .

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.
Yeebooooos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 12, 2023
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘As The LORD Lives...
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Lifewasgood: 7:53pm On May 12, 2023
He shouldn't feel entitled o!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:54pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:
Desperate fellow who could not build a party to achieve his ambition.

How is he different from Emilokan?

At least, Tinubu built a party and waited his turn after serving the ambition of others?

Now Obi shows us his true colours that he is not different from any other unscrupulous ambitious politician, who have no loyalty to anyone or party, except their own unbridled ambition to rule.

Let him learn patience and hardwork from Tinubu, and be observant of such virtues like Aisha Yesufu.

Says an APC garage thug from Mushin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by RecentHistory: 7:54pm On May 12, 2023
Rayban25:

You're not even ashamed to admit that the party that tinubu built from scratch is a failure.

But what other comment could I expect from a failure tongue

Tinubu contributed to build APC.
APC has produced 2 Presidents.

20 years from now, you will keep crying with nothing to show.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ennygr8: 7:55pm On May 12, 2023
ejimatic:
. The president of Obidients Republic with the capital at the ARISE TV....As long as Hausas are parts of Nigeria the Igbo presidency will still be a mirage ,other things being equal.
How can they even produce a president when you are not in terms with the Northerners, Southwest have now suddenly become their enemies too... They need to learn politics and tolerate all regions to produce a president. They need to bring down their ego..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by casualobserver: 7:55pm On May 12, 2023
I don’t understand how you want to reclaim something that was never yours.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2023
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Ahmed4u1: 7:55pm On May 12, 2023
And people are criticising Tinubu for saying Emilokan,everyday i keep hating this Obituary supporters, Obi will never rule this country,his supporters are full of hatred and tribalism. They show me shege pro max during election.That day i woke up in the middle of the night and tell God that please don't ever allow this people to hold power.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Drone95(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2023
I will become a governor one day as well grin!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by jerk: 7:56pm On May 12, 2023
My president speaking, not that walking dead that looks like Nigeria in her present state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by jerk: 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
Ahmed4u1:
And people are criticising Tinubu for saying Emilokan,everyday i keep hating this Obituary supporters, Obi will never rule this country,his supporters are full of hatred and tribalism. They show me shege pro max during election.That day i woke up in the middle of the night and tell God that please don't ever allow this people to hold power.
sorry is your name

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

Which politician in the history of this country has pulled the feat that he was able to? The man did his best please, stop clowning.
Hiw many of the current youth get sense.. They mostly follow trends... Thats why they are online everywhere ...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by baretalk: 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
You are 67 years now, plus 8 is 73 years, you already have dimentia, no we are still in 2023 not 2025 grin
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by LeyeWrites: 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
It's not happening without support of Yorubas.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.