Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi (45942 Views)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2023
U cannot help me,sir. Go and die,sir.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by felifeli: 11:02pm On May 12, 2023
President of Biafra maybe

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by michoim(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2023
I think so...
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by paramakina202: 11:09pm On May 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
You have blown that chance

Did you give him any chance before?
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by MrAgbako: 11:17pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

To say I am ashamed for Peter Obi is an understatement.

The olodo finally woke up to realise he was only criticising Tinubu but secretly admired his courage and determination to go for what he desired.

So he also has a lifetime ambition to be President just as Atiku and Tinubu aspired too?

What manner of shameless hypocrite is this fellow?
hahahaha grin
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by iamdapsyj(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So says one of the supporters of international drug baron .

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.

When you read this comment before you hit submit, you must have laughed because it's comedic πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Wildngent: 11:19pm On May 12, 2023
ennygr8:

. They need to bring down their ego..

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by VEHINTOLAR: 11:33pm On May 12, 2023
Lol,one day President !
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by MechanicMike: 11:33pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/

....yea... student union president Peter Obi!!!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by balarabe01(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2023
Godforbid bad thing. Spineless man becoming president of where??Allah ya sawwake.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Encyclopedia1: 11:54pm On May 12, 2023
4 UR VILLAGE
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

Which politician in the history of this country has pulled the feat that he was able to? The man did his best please, stop clowning.
buhari did better with ANPP and even CPC that was formed in six months winning two zones North West and East yet couldn't be president until APC merger happen except Obi becomes PDP candidate this won't happen... But some of Ina no like truth so continue deceiving urself

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
β€œAnyone who thinks I am on a transit is wasting his time. Let me tell you, I must be the president of this country. I am sure of that. If it is not today, it must be tomorrow.

Nobody should underestimate the power of dream, even Peter stated in his submission that if not today; if must be tomorrow.

Peter Obi should try and learn more politics from gurus in the political sphere.

He should also have the understanding that to become a President in Nigeria with current day reality, you have to cordially work with other regions beyond your own territory in order to make the dream come true, aside that; your ambition will not see the light of day.

PDP APC are the only party Such dreams can be realized he should ask buhari who contested how many times yet couldn't win... Again he has to change strategy self even if PDP ll adopt him...

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Cameleon72(f): 12:06am On May 13, 2023
Ok
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:19am On May 13, 2023
Biafran/Igbo president we hail thee o....Your brother, Azikikwe is the architect of your misfortune so blame him.
Igbo should never be allowed to rule Nigeria even mistakenly.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by sheriffindy(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2023
Mumu...nobody asked you to declare your assets?...garri brain
SalamRushdie:

Mumu , me that owns my own house and office building in Lekki Phase one is struggling to eat ?πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by MasterTeeUSA: 1:05am On May 13, 2023
He is banking on Tinubu failing...in 16yrs, Obi will be irrelevant in terms of running for office to be President.

nlfpmod:

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 1:35am On May 13, 2023
O ti gba kamu fun 2023. President of Alaba and Computer Village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 1:38am On May 13, 2023
O ti gba kamu fun 2023. President of Alaba and Computer Village

nlfpmod:

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Federalis: 2:19am On May 13, 2023
Become the president and let this country divide. I know you can do that. Enough is enough. This country is like this, because of some backward people with very very deadly tendencies.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by citizenY(m): 2:26am On May 13, 2023
Obilokan
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Myself2(m): 2:30am On May 13, 2023
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Did he just say he MUST be the president ?
Now he is beginning to sound more desperate than that chameleon called Datti Ahmed.
Yes, Obi has the right to dream to be president of Nigeria someday, anytime from 2027, but he should snap out of that entitlement dream that he MUST be president, he had his best chance at the 2023 elections and could only come third. Is it in 2027 when the other major pokitical parties have worked out how to correct their errors that even gave Obi the unexpected but inadequate followership he had ladt year that he will stand a better chance ?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Odogwuzack: 2:46am On May 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I must be a Billionaire one day.

Just like Peter Obi.

If you think it's desperation rather than a positive declaration, then change your mindset.

Yet you hypocrites did not see Tinubu's "emilokan" as positive declaration??

Clowns!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:00am On May 13, 2023
Dreams on...but,that will be after 16 years.No crime in becoming a President but it is condemnable and unreasonable to claim a wrong mandate by heating up the politics...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:11am On May 13, 2023
grin grin grin... President in waiting of biafla,you will be alright las las......
Devvagreen:
He is already the president in waiting.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:14am On May 13, 2023
Gbamsolutely...make good sense not far from you....
Dbestbrest:
You have lost the votes of sane Nigerians that rose up to vote and defended you in the last election by allowing your mobs to attack these same Nigerians whenever their opinions differ from theirs. You alienated others that stood for you by not cautioning your mobs but allowed the sore to fester to the present level that now made other Nigerians have a rethink. If you'd won the election, obidients would have chased other tribes out of Nigeria. In fact, chased yorubas out of Lagos that your mobs tagged no-man's- land

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Enemyofpeace: 3:16am On May 13, 2023
Yinmu
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:23am On May 13, 2023
Same narratives.Wake up from your slumber...
favour32:
"Go to court if you're not satisfied with the presidential election results."_Agbadorians.
The man has gone to court yet you guys remained restless.

Prove how you won the election,APC nai be wahala?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:32am On May 13, 2023
Stop asking foolish questions... the guy is right,ibos cannot and will not win presidential election without the input of other tribes.5% people need the remaining 95% to make a full 100%.Does that makes sense to you?
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Which school did you attend?

The dirty thing you Yoruba's are doing now if your generations to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:36am On May 13, 2023
This is a sensible advice,you can't cut corners to become 9ja president,he who has ears should listen....
backbone503:
Then you have to start building bridges across party, ethnic and religious lines. Nigeria is a very heterogeneous entity. You can't become president with this your present religious and ethnic style of politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 3:43am On May 13, 2023
What he condemned Tinubu for,Obi is desperate as if presidency is his birth right...
candygist:

Peter Obi reportedly saying that he "must be the president" of Nigeria is wrong. That's a sense of entitlement; He claims to be fighting against the opposition but this is no different from Tinubu's "it is my time, bring me the presidency, Emi lokan (it is my turn)" mindset.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Originalsly: 3:48am On May 13, 2023
Hmmmm ... hope he doesnhave to wait as long as Tinubu for his turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.