Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction (25872 Views)

Labour Party Crisis Deepens As Abure Faction Disagree Over Planned NEC Meeting / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 1:58pm On May 13, 2023
BossLA:

Lolz
u can't redeem someone that have chosen to be deliberately stupid
Imagine u still have mouth to reply after i schooled u😂
U can't shame the shameless
Go and continue ur online stupidity
Imagine sharing an article from Festus keyamo newspaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you that daft? Can't you read? Who is LP to challenge the authority of the court without hearing? Just read and stop being foolish

https://thestreetjournal.org/court-affirms-lamidi-apapa-as-lps-national-chairman/

Show me your own proof. Share me a link. You are supposed to be sold
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by BossLA: 1:58pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Are you people following the case at all. Abure is appealing the case of jurisdiction to even hear the case brought before the court by some party members, which the court never never requested for their membership cards before admitting their case to be heard. How did the court know they are members of the party without admitting their membership cards first?
Leave the guy make him dey fool himself
Imagine sharing an article from Festus keyamo blog as his source😃😃
I weak for some of them here
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 1:59pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Are you people following the case at all. Abure is appealing the case of jurisdiction to even hear the case brought before the court by some party members, which the court never never requested for their membership cards before admitting their case to be heard. How did the court know they are members of the party without admitting their membership cards first?

Share link to your claim
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
BossLA:

Leave the guy make him dey fool himself
Imagine sharing an article from Festus keyamo blog as his source😃😃
I weak for some of them here

Share your own link of the ruling that took place.

LP made a mockery of you guys by telling you it was a ruling and not a judgement. Can you tell us the difference between ruling and judgement? Stupid kids
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by BossLA: 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Are you that daft? Can't you read? Who is LP to challenge the authority of the court without hearing? Just read and stop being foolish

https://thestreetjournal.org/court-affirms-lamidi-apapa-as-lps-national-chairman/

Show me your own proof. Share me a link. You are supposed to be sold
U are still sharing Festus keyamo blog reported by one Yoruba man olokede🤣🤣🤣
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by BossLA: 2:04pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Share your own link of the ruling that took place.

LP made a mockery of you guys by telling you it was a ruling and not a judgement. Can you tell us the difference between ruling and judgement? Stupid kids
🤣🤣🤣
And na only the Festus keyamo blog report am and u believed 😂
Omo!!!! So people oooo
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 2:04pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Try to always read. Why is LP appealing? You guys are just so annoyingly daft.

Read here if you know how to read.

Why you people like deceiving yourself? Blogger will just make mess of your kind ignorance. Please what is the name of the judge that made him chairman? There was no case of such for now in any court. The yesterday sitting borders on t jurisdiction of the court to hear the case brought by 5 members of the party and the substantive case would be heard on 19th May. You people should try and be following news keenly instead of rely on sensational news.

Here below is the link to the news from channel TV with the new of the judge and the court.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/12/court-asserts-jurisdiction-adjourns-case-against-abure/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjBka7KrvL-AhXTh1wKHffyCOkQFnoECDUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1AAAzLhyONEvHqof_fRSoH

Now, what is the name of the judge that gave that judgement you shared? Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by LegendHero(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2023
DMerciful:
LegendHero

Apapa will instill discipline, lool.
Apapa the joker! Peter Obi has never met him, a complete nobody!

INEC will soon change it. He just need to serve them the papers.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 2:15pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Share link to your claim
Here below is the link from channel TV and even the name of the judge.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/12/court-asserts-jurisdiction-adjourns-case-against-abure/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjBka7KrvL-AhXTh1wKHffyCOkQFnoECDUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1AAAzLhyONEvHqof_fRSoH.

Blogger just made you stupid and ignorance. I will advise you to stop rely on blogger for authentic news, instead use main stream news outlets.
Apapa should try and make his money from APC before it lasts because after this heat will surely go bankrupt and wrenched.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 2:17pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Why you people like deceiving yourself? Blogger will just make mess of your kind ignorance. Please what is the name of the judge that made him chairman? There was no case of such for now in any court. The yesterday sitting borders on t jurisdiction of the court to hear the case brought by 5 members of the party and the substantive case would be heard on 19th May. You people should try and be following news keenly instead of rely on sensational news.

Here below is the link to the news from channel TV with the new of the judge and the court.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/12/court-asserts-jurisdiction-adjourns-case-against-abure/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjBka7KrvL-AhXTh1wKHffyCOkQFnoECDUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1AAAzLhyONEvHqof_fRSoH

Now, what is the name of the judge that gave that judgement you shared? Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je.

Although I know you can read and tht is why most of you are failures in real life.

"He then adjourned the case to May 17 for hearing on the substantive suit, saying Abure and three others remained suspended, pending the outcome of the suit."

So, pending that time, who is technically the acting Chairman? I know you have a completely dull brain but try to activate it and be useful with your life.

Good day
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 2:28pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Here below is the link from channel TV and even the name of the judge.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/12/court-asserts-jurisdiction-adjourns-case-against-abure/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjBka7KrvL-AhXTh1wKHffyCOkQFnoECDUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1AAAzLhyONEvHqof_fRSoH.

Blogger just made you stupid and ignorance. I will advise you to stop rely on blogger for authentic news, instead use main stream news outlets.
Apapa should try and make his money from APC before it lasts because after this heat go bankrupt and wrenched.

The same page another dullard like you sent earlier.

Here is the information in what you sent
."He then adjourned the case to May 17 for hearing on the substantive suit, saying Abure and three others remained suspended, pending the outcome of the suit."

Now, what does that tells you? Apapa remains the chairman while Abure remains suspended.

I know you people don't make use of your brains but I can only admonish you guys not to pass down this stupidity. You can do the community good. Daft human!
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 2:30pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Although I know you can read and tht is why most of you are failures in real life.

"He then adjourned the case to May 17 for hearing on the substantive suit, saying Abure and three others remained suspended, pending the outcome of the suit."

So, pending that time, who is technically the acting Chairman? I know you have a completely dull brain but try to activate it and be useful with your life.

Good day
Sorry for your asssss, the case is adjourned till 19 and not 17.
In all the court sittings where have the court said Apapa should be LP chairman? None, and I want you to prove me wrong. It was some members of the NWC that nominated him as chairman and the highest organ of the party had override that decision and chose an acting chairman.

The case won't even come up that day because his rulling would have been appealed and he has to wait before he takes any decision, except Abure did not appeal it.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 2:32pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sorry for your asssss, the case is adjourned till 19 and not 17.
In all the court sittings where have the court said Abure should be LP chairman? None, and I want you to prove me wrong. It was some members of the NWC that nominated him as chairman and the highest organ of the party had override that decision and chose an acting chairman.

Despite all this, you still want to remain stupid? The court said he remain suspended! Are you completely daft?
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 2:35pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Despite all this, you still want to remain stupid? The court said he remain suspended! Are you completely daft?
As the court said, he remained suspended, the question is, did the same court said, Apapa should be chairman? Try and be using your brain, brain is given to be used but you've refused to use yours.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 2:38pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

As the court said, he remained suspended, the question is, did the same court said, Apapa should be chairman? Try and be using your brain, brain is given to be used but you've refused to use yours.

If you are not an idiot, who is now the chairman?

2 people are claiming to be Chairmen. One was then suspended from parading himself as a Chairman and still in your glaring stupidity, you are asking me that; is the second one now the Chairman?

No, he is not the chairman. It is your village head that is the chairman
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by ba7man(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Says an APC garage thug from Mushin.
An Igbo man hiding behind a Yoruba name.

Deceptive cowards.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by DMerciful(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2023
A court cannot make him chairman even if Abure is restrained. He is just wasting his time.
LegendHero:

INEC will soon change it. He just need to serve them the papers.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 3:06pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

If you are not an idiot, who is now the chairman?

2 people are claiming to be Chairmen. One was then suspended from parading himself as a Chairman and still in your glaring stupidity, you are asking me that; is the second one now the Chairman?

No, he is not the chairman. It is your village head that is the chairman
Mr. Man, the chairman is not expelled from the party but only suspended by the court, meaning he can come back at anytime from now and the next in line can act in his stead. There is a deputy National Chairman named Comrade Ladi Iliya while Lamidi Apapa is a Vice Chairman. How would a vice chairman want to take the place of Deputy Chairman when he is not incapacitated? Apapa is just playing the script handed over to him by the enemies of the party and no more.
Now, the question is, who made Apapa acting chairman?
Meanwhile, in the eye of the law Lamidi Apapa is no more a member of LP, he has been expelled by the party NEC in Asaba. Instead to fight for his expulsion from the party, he is rigmaroling to fulfill what was handed over to him. NEC is the highest organ of any party and they have expelled him from the party and he remained expelled till he is remorseful and tender unreserved apology.

You can read the resolution of the party NEC from the link below:
https://labourparty.com.ng/resolution-of-the-labour-party-after-its-national-executive-council-in-asaba/
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by cktheluckyman: 3:18pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

So why are they appealing? You guys are extremely daft.
Did they tell that the appeal is against the declaration of Apapa as chairman?

The court said Abure should stop parading himself as chairman.It never said Apapa should take over.Apapa is not even the next in line to Abure .

Both you and your stupid Tinubu are the daft ones.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 3:20pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, the chairman is not expelled from the party but only suspended by the court, meaning he can come back at anytime from now and the next in line can act in his stead. There is a deputy National Chairman named Comrade Ladi Iliya while Lamidi Apapa is a Vice Chairman. How would a vice chairman want to take the place of Deputy Chairman when he is not incapacitated? Apapa is just playing the script handed over to him by the enemies of the party and no more.
In the eyes of the law Lamidi Apapa is no more a member of LP, he has been expelled by the party NEC in Asaba. Instead to fight for his expulsion from the party, he is rigmaroling to fulfill what was handed over to him. NEC is the highest organ of any party and they have expelled him from the party and he remained expelled till he is remorseful and tender unreserved apology.

You can read the resolution of the party NEC from the link below:
https://labourparty.com.ng/resolution-of-the-labour-party-after-its-national-executive-council-in-asaba/

Let me explain to you in lame man terms and if you still fail to grasp it, then I will let you and your folly be.

Abure and Apapa were both chosen by LP NEC aa Chairman of the party because they splited into two groups.

Apapa's faction then filed a suit to sanction Abure's faction. They plead that the court upheld Abure's suspendion and banned him from presenting himself as the Chairman because they are the real LP members.

The court through Justice Hamza Muazu, ordered and restrained Abure and the others from parading themselves as national officers of the LP, pending they resolved their case.

This ruling thereby makes Apapa the acting Chairman because his enemies have suspended by the law. If Abure parade himself anywhere as LP chairman, he will be arrested and jailed. Apapa can ceased to be the partys chairman if there is a ruling on that but for now, he remains LP chairman.

If you still don't understand, then congratulations to you.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by cktheluckyman: 3:26pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Let me explain to you in lame man terms and if you still fail to grasp it, then I will let you and your folly be.

Abure and Apapa were both chosen by LP NEC aa Chairman of the party because they splited into two groups.

Apapa's faction then filed a suit to sanction Abure's faction. They plead that the court upheld Abure's suspendion and banned him from presenting himself as the Chairman because they are the real LP members.

The court through Justice Hamza Muazu, ordered and restrained Abure and the others from parading themselves as national officers of the LP, pending they resolved their case.

This ruling thereby makes Apapa the acting Chairman because his enemies have suspended by the law. If Abure parade himself anywhere as LP chairman, he will be arrested and jailed. Apapa can ceased to be the partys chairman if there is a ruling on that but for now, he remains LP chairman.

You are a pathetic liar!! Quote the pronouncement of the judge that made Apapa national chairman of LP!!!

There is no court order or judgement anywhere that Apapa should take over as LP chairman

If Abure has to step aside Apapa is not even the next in line.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 3:31pm On May 13, 2023
cktheluckyman:

You are a pathetic liar!! Quote the pronouncement of the judge that made Apapa national chairman of LP!!!

There is no court order or judgement anywhere that Apapa should take over as LP chairman

If Abure has to step aside Apapa is not even the next in line.

Let me open your skull the more through these few questions. 1. Who filed a suit against Abure and pray the court stops him from presenting himself as the Chairman?

2. The faction that filed the suit; who is their chairman?

If you still can't reason for yourself after these questions, then judge yourself.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 3:32pm On May 13, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Did they tell that the appeal is against the declaration of Apapa as chairman?

The court said Abure should stop parading himself as chairman.It never said Apapa should take over.Apapa is not even the next in line to Abure .

Both you and your stupid Tinubu are the daft ones.

Go and read. Then come back to your question and answer it by yourself. I think we need to start forcing you guys to think
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 3:36pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

I never knew you can be as daft as I ever thought. How would a party chose two people to be chairman? Where as that happen in the whole wide world?
To God who made me, if I know the school you finished from, I won't mind to write them to withdraw your certificate by just tendering this gibberish you typed here. A party chosen two people to be chairman at the same time, this is ridiculously ridiculous to a sound and refined mind. Your education is questionable, I swear to Holy God. Can two mastera cohabit together? Truly speaking you have serious problem, that need serious and urgent attention.
The case of Abure is borne out of prima facie case involving forgery, perjury and criminal conspiracy established against the 1st — 4th Defendants by the office of the Commissioner of Police, Federal Capital Territory and his suspension from his ward. But they never relied on his suspension because the LP constitution doesn't permits ward suspension of labour party executive.
Here below is the initial court decision:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/court-stops-abure-others-from-parading-as-lp-exco/amp/

The main cruise and question, where as any court in Nigeria made Apapa LP chairman? I want to read the court judgement or decision. That clearly says, Apapa should be LP chairman. I am waiting for you.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 3:38pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I never knew you can be as daft as I ever thought. How would a party chose two people to be chairman? Where as that happen in the whole wide world?
To God who made me, if I know the school you finished from, I won't mind to write them to withdraw your certificate by just tendering this gibberish you typed here. A party chosen two people to be chairman at the same time, this is ridiculously ridiculous to a sound and refined mind. Your education is questionable, I swear to Holy God. Can two mastera cohabit together? Truly speaking you have serious problem, that need serious and urgent attention.
The case of Abure is borne out of prima facie case involving forgery, perjury and criminal conspiracy established against the 1st — 4th Defendants by the office of the Commissioner of Police, Federal Capital Territory and his suspension from his ward. But they never relied on his suspension because the LP constitution doesn't permits ward suspension of labour party executive.
Here below is the initial court decision:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/court-stops-abure-others-from-parading-as-lp-exco/amp/

"They splited into two faction"

Does those 5 words cured your stupidity? Good day
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 3:45pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

"They splited into two faction"

Does those 5 words cured your stupidity? Good day
Please stop lying, where and when did they split into two factions, if not after the court decision that Apapa and his aggrieved members of nwc made him LP chairman? Below is the link and the date:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/breaking-lp-crisis-police-take-over-secretariat-nwc-appoints-acting-chairman/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjhm5Drw_L-AhVUkFwKHZnGDDUQFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3k4twYYWRNrdl8FS8Z87Xw
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by chaloskyx: 3:51pm On May 13, 2023
we kuku know that's the plan destabilize the party with internal politics the use the APC sponsored LP chair man to nullify LP suit by accepting the election results
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by Majesty7: 3:54pm On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please stop lying, where and when did they split into two factions, if not after the court decision that Apapa and his aggrieved members of nwc made him LP chairman? Below is the link and the date:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/breaking-lp-crisis-police-take-over-secretariat-nwc-appoints-acting-chairman/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjhm5Drw_L-AhVUkFwKHZnGDDUQFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3k4twYYWRNrdl8FS8Z87Xw

So, what is your point?
If you are really pained by the Court's decision, you can willingly donate yourself to the lab.

Please go and sleep.

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/abure-led-lp-urges-nigerians-to-disregard-apata-faction-label-them-as-bunch-of-hustlers/
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by cktheluckyman: 3:56pm On May 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Let me open your skull the more through these few questions. 1. Who filed a suit against Abure and pray the court stops him from presenting himself as the Chairman?

2. The faction that filed the suit; who is their chairman?

If you still can't reason for yourself after these questions, then judge yourself.
Oga there is nothing like faction here.LP has a hierarchy of authority.If Abure is suspended, the NEC would officially meet and hand over authority to the next in line.

Apapa declared himself chairman without NEC hence his expulsion from the party.He was never declared chairman of LP by any court.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by IfnobeGod20: 5:19pm On May 13, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga there is nothing like faction here.LP has a hierarchy of authority.If Abure is suspended, the NEC would officially meet and hand over authority to the next in line.

Apapa declared himself chairman without NEC hence his expulsion from the party.He was never declared chairman of LP by any court.
Leave the guy, Majesty7, let him be arguing blindly like a wandering dog that will never hear the whistling of its master. He is just trying to make his false assertion to be true. I don't know what is wrong with their kind.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by JOemmy(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2023
Apapa should go back to his babalawo business nobody will recognize such a character as labor party chairman.
Re: Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction by yusufmurry: 8:23pm On May 13, 2023
The Apapa man just wants to frustrate LP's petition. He wants to withdraw LP case. Tinubu and APC agenda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) / Buhari Congratulates David Lyon, APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.