Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt (23207 Views)

2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku / The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by yetunsbay(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2023
Ikpeyi:

I don't think Igbos are really interested in any position for now. They are not pretenders. OUK and Umahi are on their own. As for your Tinubu...remember that no kingdom lasts forever. One day,Tinubu and Apc will no longer matter in Nigeria politics. We saw how PDP crashed too.
u mean igbos ain't interested ? Wetin Obi dey find again..seems hin be Kanuri man abi
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by broadman20: 9:14pm On May 13, 2023
FiftyFifty:
As long as SE is out of the equation then it's all good. SE can't reap where they didn't sow. Let them wait for Gringory's presidency when he wakes up... grin

Okay o!

Let's see who will Laugh last after the end of the regime.

I still remember some of your crying last two months ago during the Naira redesigning period.

Fools clapps when big men are sharing their resources.
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by alanto: 9:16pm On May 13, 2023
Holak:

Why are you ranting? Why don't you just enjoy your position and leave those who are empty handed alone. I guess that you don't even know why these positions are being shared. After now, your own Nigeria will be different from that of an Igbo man.
Yes o... My Nigeria is very different from that of people of SE obviously that's why I'm not crying of marginalization or secession
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Holak: 9:18pm On May 13, 2023
I have seen that the Yorubas are really afraid of the North. It has become a slave master relationship. When the North attacks them , either directly or indirectly, the next thing, they will turn to Igbos. Very insecure set of people.
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Holak: 9:18pm On May 13, 2023
I have seen that the SW are really afraid of the North. It has become a slave master relationship. When the North attacks them , either directly or indirectly, the next thing, they will turn to Igbos. Very insecure set of people.
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Hotwest: 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

I am not happy that you haven't addressed nearly all of my questions. You only alluded to your voting choices for the presidential election. Everything else - you were silent. Why? undecided

I am doing you a favour by forcing you to clarify and articulate your position. If as you say - certain things must not be passed to the next generation, how will you achieve this? How? Vague, wishful thinking won't cut it.

Like I said earlier, changing your alms giving patterns is NOT a viable political strategy. What is your plan?
when alms giving stop...most of them will result to terrorism crime which sadly is already a home in Nigeria to them... Terrorist hardly vote because they are hiding in the bushes/forest then again they will be air bombed and killed in numbers thereby reducing drastically their voting power. U grab?
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Peacecore: 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
Noisemakers!
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Versal: 10:25pm On May 13, 2023
See Zoogeria and democracy
Smh
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Kingbuhari(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol. Empty vessel... Typical Igbo man. Nothing Igbo men do will shock me anymore. Well, I've achieved what you're now bragging about at least a decade back. You will gladly fast for forty days and forty nights to be where I am today. I can pay for you and anything you claimed to have possessed just the way I can pay for a local chicken. I only hope you're not into criminality because crime and you people are 5 and 6... Ndi developer. Lol

NB: Didn't they teach you punctuation marks back days in school?
do I need punctuation marks to employ jobless adult like you to serve me No I don't think so..., if I can reach the peak without punctuations its shows going to school is a waste because here what they Want is wht u can do with ur hands... if u don't take time u will end up as e warrior.. while ur mates are busy buying landing nd building houses u are busy with borrowed data disturbing peace of others.. nairaland.com has rendered many youths useless and you are one of them
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by mtngloetiartel: 12:39am On May 14, 2023
Pls who was the Chief judge before Ariwoola? Ariwoola recently assume that position. Former Chief Judge is from the North extraction. Nobody raised objection about it. Buhari is smart to had quickly put Ariwoola at judiciary because of this agenda. See, these North people are very troublesome and power monger.
Ikpeyi:
The North has a point. The SP should be given to the North West while Speaker should be given to the North Central because if their contribution to Tinubu presidency. That is the truth.
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by popesco123: 12:52am On May 14, 2023
Bro you get time to reply that idiort who is striving to be among the youths that will be fed agbadu and cassava.

uote author=Ikpeyi post=123107678]

I don't think Igbos are really interested in any position for now. They are not pretenders. OUK and Umahi are on their own. As for your Tinubu...remember that no kingdom lasts forever. One day,Tinubu and Apc will no longer matter in Nigeria politics. We saw how PDP crashed too.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by SpatialKing(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2023
priceactionx:
hempty treat, eleksion is over

You think so
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by bukarolz: 4:35am On May 14, 2023
Nigeria belongs to Northern Oligarchs. Southerners should f*** to hell.

ijustdey:
North roars on APC: Grant us leadership of NASS or we’ll withdraw support for party, govt

North roars on APC: Grant us leadership of NASS or we’ll withdraw support for party, govt
•Says demand not negotiable as north is not in control of Executive, judiciary

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/north-roars-on-apc-grant-us-leadership-of-nass-or-well-withdraw-support-for-party-govt/

1 Like

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by shineeye1: 4:42am On May 14, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/north-roars-on-apc-grant-us-leadership-of-nass-or-well-withdraw-support-for-party-govt/

Lousy criminals! NASS leadership is not what you need. You need your own country or get joined to NIGER republic
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
These northerners again.

For fairness, it should be as stated below:
President ~ SW
Vice President ~ NE
Senate President ~ SS
Speaker ~ NC or NW
SGF ~ NW or NC
Petroleum Minister ~ SS

First 3 have been achieved already. Tinubu will ensure the last 3.

Another Fulani ass licker spotted
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Dicado: 8:10am On May 14, 2023
Let them get away! When they were rigging for a Muslim Muslim ticket, what were they thinking? They're still thinking that they'll occupy all top positions with Muslims and expect peace and unity in the country? This is the only country where the Christians in it are dumbbells. Look at how Muslims are claiming right from Presidency, vice and now to NASS. Let's just know that the country is now an Islamic Republic so that others will find their way. They don't even know what they're walking into because this time around, even Niger Delta wilk join the agitation struggle
ijustdey:

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Mom007(f): 9:07am On May 14, 2023
always demanding and threatening violence...
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by LexNuel(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2023
This is why Igbo will continue to see marginalization in Nigeria.. Nobody dey always dey reason them.see your analysis..
NC,
NW,
NE.

No mention of Eastern Nigeria.. The South South wey dey pop once once in Nigeria na because of oil wey dey there.

Let the north just go and form their own country abeg.. their wahala too much..they are the largest group in Nigeria, yes but they don't own Nigeria. That entitlement to Nigeria leadership positions mentality since 1960 is annoying. Haba!..

I don't blame them..na the stupid Lord Lugard that had no sense at all..to join together a whole "country" with smaller groups. Nonsense.

Nigeria shouldn't exist!
LeoDeKing:
These northerners again.

For fairness, it should be as stated below:
President ~ SW
Vice President ~ NE
Senate President ~ SS
Speaker ~ NC or NW
SGF ~ NW or NC
Petroleum Minister ~ SS

First 3 have been achieved already. Tinubu will ensure the last 3.

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by bdon123(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:
As long as SE is out of the equation then it's all good. SE can't reap where they didn't sow. Let them wait for Gringory's presidency when he wakes up... grin
Fool spoted
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by bdon123(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Because I support the incoming Tinubu's administration
Why do u support?
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Obaaderemi2: 12:02pm On May 14, 2023
These people should go and sit down. Thank God for democracy. Up till 1999 the country was solely under the northerners without any good result. They already have the vice presidency. That is enough for now.

1 Like

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Jagabanarmy: 12:39pm On May 14, 2023
Asswipemod:

They set the precedence and now they want to use blackmail and violence to stop the South from doing the same thing. No be witchcraft be dat? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. What are they afraid of?
Honestly, I just tired for them
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Kingbuhari(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol. Empty vessel... Typical Igbo man. Nothing Igbo men do will shock me anymore. Well, I've achieved what you're now bragging about at least a decade back. You will gladly fast for forty days and forty nights to be where I am today. I can pay for you and anything you claimed to have possessed just the way I can pay for a local chicken. I only hope you're not into criminality because crime and you people are 5 and 6... Ndi developer. Lol

NB: Didn't they teach you punctuation marks back days in school?
hehehehe this online begger, can we start showing the achievements here.. u have nothing to show, infact I no even know last u changed ur boxers, u depends on clumps to survive , u achieved nothing infact ur next meal is by miracle .. show me ur achievements not just running month like coward
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by starstaz(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2023
Holak:
I have seen that the SW are really afraid of the North. It has become a slave master relationship. When the North attacks them , either directly or indirectly, the next thing, they will turn to Igbos. Very insecure set of people.

Really, keep dreaming such in your foolery paradise. (( Afraid of the North, because they have two heads!!))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million / Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.