Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt (23224 Views)

2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku / The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by CSTRR: 8:45pm On May 14, 2023
alanto:

Yes o... My Nigeria is very different from that of people of SE obviously that's why I'm not crying of marginalization or secession
Go to the streets.

Look at yourself and any average Igbo man you see.

Which of you should be crying of marginalisation?
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Kingbuhari(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol @ the last part. This struggling dude has kept me laughing throughout this weekend. I live outside Africa but not in those struggling countries like Thailand. I live in the West. Just stop bragging about your next-to-nothing "achievement", you can't be where some of us are in a decade.

NB: Check your mail.
hahahaha u live in West , am certain it must be ogun... or ogun... online warrior see as ur get gray hairs because of suffering.... if u didn't show me that ur achievements consider urself a coward infact u are a coward

1 Like

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Adgraced: 12:15pm On May 15, 2023
FiftyFifty:
As long as SE is out of the equation then it's all good. SE can't reap where they didn't sow. Let them wait for Gringory's presidency when he wakes up... grin
Whether we Igbos are in the equation or not, we will continue to prosper and buy up your assets any state of the federation we found ourselves! You cannot curse whom god has blessed. Federal position is good but we really do not need federal cakes to survive. We've been doing it and will continue to do it. Whomsoever it pains should go and hug transformer!!
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Fujiyama: 8:00pm On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
when alms giving stop...most of them will result to terrorism crime which sadly is already a home in Nigeria to them... Terrorist hardly vote because they are hiding in the bushes/forest then again they will be air bombed and killed in numbers thereby reducing drastically their voting power. U grab?

^^^
grin grin

Ok.
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Kingbuhari(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol @ the last part. This struggling dude has kept me laughing throughout this weekend. I live outside Africa but not in those struggling countries like Thailand. I live in the West. Just stop bragging about your next-to-nothing "achievement", you can't be where some of us are in a decade.

NB: Check your mail.
mugu am just checking on you to b sure you are not among those killed in mangu by fulani herdsmen

I will only be laughing you from here
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by FiftyFifty(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2023
Kingbuhari:
mugu am just checking on you to b sure you are not among those killed in mangu by fulani herdsmen

I will only be laughing you from here

Lol. You still refuse to learn how to use punctuation? With your coconut head... I only come to NL at weekends. I hope you're not among the victims of the recent attacks in Anambra. Anambra has now succeeded in becoming the most dangerous place on earth, far worst than Afghanistan and Ukraine, especially after the massacre of the US embassy staff by your pampered UGM. Oh, I remember you said you "live" in that flood-ravaged Myanmar, be safe and keep it legit. We have more than enough Igbos languishing in various prisons across the globe, don't add to the numbers, pls. Keep being the good boy that you said you are. I'll see you one day, and your prayers would be answered that day. Good boy.

1 Like

Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Kingbuhari(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol. You still refuse to learn how to use punctuation? With your coconut head... I only come to NL at weekends. I hope you're not among the victims of the recent attacks in Anambra. Anambra has now succeeded in becoming the most dangerous place on earth, far worst than Afghanistan and Ukraine, especially after the massacre of the US embassy staff by your pampered UGM. Oh, I remember you said you "live" in that flood-ravaged Myanmar, be safe and keep it legit. We have more than enough Igbos languishing in various prisons across the globe, don't add to the numbers, pls. Keep being the good boy that you said you are. I'll see you one day, and your prayers would be answered that day. Good boy.
I live abroad my only family living in Nigeria are my aged parents who live better life in their mansion , its you that I pity, very soon u will join ur ancestors
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by alanto: 6:59am On May 23, 2023
CSTRR:

Go to the streets.

Look at yourself and any average Igbo man you see.

Which of you should be crying of marginalisation?
I don't understand how does this chest beating make you feel really? I really don't get it. You are the richest and the best in the world yet you don't have a city in the whole of your 5 "tiny" states... If someone like Asiwaju have a say in igbo politics una life for don better. Your leaders are useless and you people ar sensls
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Okwyjesus(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2023
ijustdey:
North roars on APC: Grant us leadership of NASS or we’ll withdraw support for party, govt

North roars on APC: Grant us leadership of NASS or we’ll withdraw support for party, govt
•Says demand not negotiable as north is not in control of Executive, judiciary

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/north-roars-on-apc-grant-us-leadership-of-nass-or-well-withdraw-support-for-party-govt/

North is over rated. Southern Nigeria should unite with middle belt. Case will be closed

Nobody should disturb Baba Tinubu. Am sure he will work hard to gather more support through unity govt then any entitlement mentality region can go.

I didn't vote Tinubu but don't think north should bully him. He is not Jonathan.
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by Okwyjesus(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2023
FiftyFifty:
As long as SE is out of the equation then it's all good. SE can't reap where they didn't sow. Let them wait for Gringory's presidency when he wakes up... grin

Is like all your life problem is SE. Are you doing better than SEners since your region had the offices.

If Tinubu govt creates opportunities am sure SEners will enjoy it more than you.

40k and 60k votes from Ebonyi and lmo is not easy work for the APC leaders in the region last election. Those people that believe against all odds are they stick.
Re: North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt by FiftyFifty(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Is like all your life problem is SE. Are you doing better than SEners since your region had the offices.

If Tinubu govt creates opportunities am sure SEners will enjoy it more than you.

I'm allergic to a senseless mention, pls. Thanks, but no thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Ministers Are Squatting In Abuja - Amaechi / What Senate President Lawan Said After Meeting Buhari / Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.