Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39650 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by seniorgozman(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2023
torqque7:

My brother I know how you feel,getting married to a virgin is great and will always make the man value her if he is a reasonable man.However some cheat in the marriage or long run and same also goes for non virgins cheating too, because my ex ,na me disvirgin am and I valued her and respected her more than almost all other exes of mine, until she cheated so last last we all hope and pray to marry a Virgin that will be a good wife. We can also settle for a good non virgin too but we WONT place her on the same respect level as we would have if she is a good virgin. I wish you luck sha.

Ignore all these females making fun of you because you want a virgin..they are pained because they will NEVER EVER truly have that respect from their man or husbands that would be given to a virgin. No be you ask them to go dey mount different cockks for their life so don’t mind them with all their sarcastic responses to you and your story. Virgins will always be the NUMBER 1,most reasonable men will ALWAYS want a Virgin for a wife if they had the choice to pick. I mean who will want an Old used car compared to a brand NEW TEAR RUBBER? It’s a no brainer.
It depends on the car, no matter how new volkswagen beatles are, don't give me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.