Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39531 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by arantess: 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
Lol

She lied

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!

A virgin woman has a higher chance of bringing in a saviour into this world.

A virgin woman has higher chance of remaining faithful in marriage.

There are lots of reasons why kings are advised to marry virgins. It's beyond what you can comprehend

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ProphetM0hammad: 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
So what's the use of getting married to a virgin, but not have a peace of mind for the rest of your life in your marriage

Are you saying marrying a virgin equates to lack of peace of mind?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 14, 2023
I'm saying there's no guarantee that a virgin will bring peace of mind.
ProphetM0hammad:

Are you saying marrying a virgin equates to lack of peace of mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ProphetM0hammad: 3:30pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm saying there's no guarantee that a virgin will bring peace of mind.

So is there a guarantee that a non virgin will bring peace of mind then?

Or is it not better to marry a lady who hasn't been ploughed by different men, contract STDs, or even possibly committed different abortions?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 14, 2023
No, but there's also no guarantee that a virgin will bring peace of mind... You guys always talk about virginity like it's a character.

What about you men that sleep with prostitutes and bring those STDs to the women who have been faithful to you? And are you not the same men that pay those girls to do backdoor abortions

Remember it takes two to tango, those women wouldn't have gotten those STDs and done those abortions without your involvement... You transmit those diseases to them and pay them to do those abortions, then you turn and start acting holy and blaming them afterwards.
ProphetM0hammad:

So is there a guarantee that a non virgin will bring peace of mind then?

Or is it not better to marry a lady who hasn't been ploughed by different men, contract STDs, or even possibly committed different abortions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by davillian(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less
continue your search for a virgin....
Drop her number abeg
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Enice(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

ditch her if na wetin go give you peace of mind. But what if that virgin of yours, the one you intend getting married to later becomes a slut in your house, will you also ditch her then? Oga, only idiots judge women with what's between their legs. Judge a woman for her character, self esteem, and positivity. Look for someone that will be there for you come rain or shine.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by torqque7(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2023
ItisWell22:

I’m glad you know I’m indecent.

Do have a great day… 🥱

Don’t flatter yourself..I couldn’t careless whatever the fvcckk you are.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ifihearam: 4:31pm On May 14, 2023
Doke first.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On May 14, 2023
Lol.... e pain them....see wailing....

Waka waka no good ooooo

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 4:57pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
No, but there's also no guarantee that a virgin will bring peace of mind... You guys always talk about virginity like it's a character.

What about you men that sleep with prostitutes and bring those STDs to the women who have been faithful to you? And are you not the same men that pay those girls to do backdoor abortions

Remember it takes two to tango, those women wouldn't have gotten those STDs and done those abortions without your involvement... You transmit those diseases to them and pay them to do those abortions, then you turn and start acting holy and blaming them afterwards.

Virginity in this mordern crazy world is character... it is impressive display of discipline on so many levels.... yes.. a virgin isnt perfect... but a virgin is a calculated risk compared to marrying a woman 30 other men have slept with abortions to match...

On ur last paragraph....i cant seem to get why u women find it hard being responsible for ur actions.
.so for example if u contact stds now..u will blame who u had tango-ed with..?? Madam..u could have just closed ur legs and stay at home?? Thats the discipline i was talking about earlier that u regarded as nothing in a sexually disciplined woman desired by men......

Its absurd when u pple downplay sexual discipline....what even makes it more absurd is its always coming from fellow women.... i dont get it....

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

There’s nothing like virgin bro
You only see such once in blue moon 🌚 so hold this one tight as she only had sex once but you need confirmation if the 🍑 is still tight.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by StrongAlphMale: 5:05pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

I thought of this too.

That girl is just using emotional manipulations on you. She has been chopping different sizes and colours of dicks all those years from her 19-23 years. No go let her det whine you. Bang her dump her and move on. Look for a virgin and marry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2023
otipoju:

A Virginia will want to explore after a while. No human being will want to have only one sexual partner all his or her live

Once she starts,she won't stop exploring. Pray to marry a peace loving and reasonable partner with good conscience and minimal drama.

Not true someone who keep herself for that long won’t start when married because she know the risk. At least %98 won’t do it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Honestly, how does virginity guarantees a successful marriage?

I'm very sure that if the op leaves this woman that he's currently dating for a virgin, he'd still cheat on the same virgin with this woman because because he'd have settled for someone he doesn't love in the name of virginity.

And how come those that are married to virgins keep cheating on the same virgins with women who are already sexually active to a point that some would even leave the same women they met as virgins to the ones they met as sexually active

Answer that for me because I'm curious.. undecided undecided undecided

Still yet marrying a virgin is still 100 times better marrying a retired olosho
Nobody will go for second hand car over a brand new car.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2023
But you guys keep cheating on those virgins with sexually active women, you even give those virgins STDs... Why want a virgin when you're not a virgin yourself and have many body counts?

And nothing is stopping you guys to also zip up your trousers and stay virgins until you're married.

Why must you want a virgin when you're not a virgin? And why must you expect that it must only be women who should stay virgins until marriage while you men sleep around? And who's responsible in breaking those women's virginities before marriage? Is it not the same men that claim they want to marry virgins

Why don't you want to have a taste of your own medicine?
WatchYourSix:

Virginity in this mordern crazy world is character... it is impressive display of discipline on so many levels.... yes.. a virgin isnt perfect... but a virgin is a calculated risk compared to marrying a woman 30 other men have slept with abortions to match...

On ur last paragraph....i cant seem to get why u women find it hard being responsible for ur actions.
.so for example if u contact stds now..u will blame who u had tango-ed with..?? Madam..u could have just closed ur legs and stay at home?? Thats the discipline i was talking about earlier that u regarded as nothing in a sexually disciplined woman desired by men......

Its absurd when u pple downplay sexual discipline....what even makes it more absurd is its always coming from fellow women.... i dont get it....
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2023
But you guys are also oloshos with many body counts.. undecided undecided undecided

You're even 5th hand cars compared to ladies.
Smartguyboy:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Inosky(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Marry a matured virgin, she will never cheat on you. But if you go for young girls that are virgin, she's almost likely to cheat in you later. That doesn't mean that there's no girl that has seen many dicksons and will be faithful after marriage but they're rare. Why because one of their ex might come around one day to collect rounds.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
And do those women who lose their virginities before marriage lose them by themselves? Is not you guys that insert your dicks inside them and break their virginities
Smartguyboy:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are also oloshos with many body counts.. undecided undecided undecided

You're even 5th hand cars compared to ladies.

Nne relax men body count don’t count because we have the purchasing power I can be a 5th car still hoping to get a brand new car 🚗

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 5:50pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys keep cheating on those virgins with sexually active women, you even give those virgins STDs... Why want a virgin when you're not a virgin yourself and have many body counts?

And nothing is stopping you guys to also zip up your trousers and stay virgins until you're married.

Why must you want a virgin when you're not a virgin? And why must you expect that it must only be women who should stay virgins until marriage while you men sleep around? And who's responsible in breaking those women's virginities before marriage? Is it not the same men that claim they want to marry virgins

Why don't you want to have a taste of your own medicine?

Why do u want a rich man wen many of u cant pay ur bills...?? Its a matter of choice...I still dont get it...Why are u women always triggered by some men's simple choice...i hope u know there are many guys out there that dont care about women's high body count .some.men even marry known prostitutés

...but once a man or two say they want a virgin...u start to sound like its an injustice against u women.... must every man want the same thing...??

Lol.....taste of what medicine??.....having consentual sex isnt evil....ur decision to spread ur legs for any man is totally urs... so how is it a taste of medicine for a man who doesnt even know you or was never part of ur high body count...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
And do those women who lose their virginities before marriage lose them by themselves? Is not you guys that insert your dicks inside them and break their virginities

Lol not by force
they did not insert the 🍆 in their father’s house their left they father’s house to get the 🍆.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by wisdomkid: 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
I read through this, hoping for something bad, not when I read;

"I promised myself that I will marry a virgin" I actually laughed. Life can be funny though in little moments like these.

In this 21st century? You saw what you hoped for in a woman and you want a virgin? Hope you're a virgin yourself too?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by BigYash: 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
These people telling you virginity doesn't matter,because virgins cheats,them wise so? If you are saying virgins cheats,what do you think of a girl with over 5 body counts? I just said 5 o. An average Nigerian non virgin girl fit reach 20 or more after uni sef..from course mates,helpers,lecturers,and hit and run kind of guys.. Okay fine,virginity doesn't matter,but remembered most non virgins are bitter souls,because of their experiences in their previous relationship. Their character worst pass virgins own. Op you never date this girl reach two years,you dey talk of marriage. She go shock you.. Mark this comment.. And she even said you should not touch her. Dey play.. cheesy And no be say na virgin o,when u dey protect o. Guy na handicap she carry you so..

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by farem: 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

You don't have focus, I am sorry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 14, 2023
You guys also have a choice to abstain and lead by example... You can't say you want a virgin when you're not a virgin.
Smartguyboy:

Lol not by force
they did not insert the 🍆 in their father’s house their left they father’s house to get the 🍆.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 14, 2023
The body count does count because even without the purchasing power, you'd still be oloshos too.

And why not stay a virgin and marry a virgin I mean you can't be breaking other women's virginities before marriage and say you want to marry a virgin.

What stopped you from staying a virgin too?

Smartguyboy:

Nne relax men body count don’t count because we have the purchasing power I can be a 5th car still hoping to get a brand new car 🚗

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Sparrk007(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2023
Before I say my mind... are you a virgin??
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ProphetM0hammad: 6:15pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:

I understand your frustration because you are no longer a virgin

But if there are two ladies, one a virgin and the other a non virgin, other things being equal, every man will go for the virgin

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Uptheante(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2023
Runnerzz:

At the bold.... There are virgin hoes too u don't know? Not all virgins are good and not all non-virgins are bad too. True, women are very secretive about their past and relationship/ sexual history. No matter how clever she might think she is u will always know who she really is but most men get carried away by what they place in their faces and deny the complete use of their God given senses and instincts which is designed to always alert u from time to time as a form of defense mechanism to protect u from danger but we always dismiss it for various superficial reasons and end up in regrets when it's too late. Although they're not to be trusted 💯 wether virgin or non-virgin just open ur senses and what u need to know will come to u without u needing to go digging too deep.
I agree with you on this, men should not ignore the warning signs & should follow their instincts when dealing with women

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.