Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Is She Really My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really My Wife? (1671 Views)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. / Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really My Wife? by otunbasmtp(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
angry
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by r231(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
brb
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by deniyor: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
What do you need help with really?
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Osama10(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
Too long.
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by CalienteMi: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
Why do some people write books before getting to the point and still haven't gotten to the point? undecided
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by otunbasmtp(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
angry angry sincce no1 understands me then i remove it so simple still thanks all
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by lurkee(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
OK I think I got the gist of the story:

1) His chick got pregnant but she was not ready even though he was.

2) He saw a video of her revealing a private matter about herself to her boss which aroused his suspicion of her possibly dating the boss.

3) She quit her job and moved to his place. During this time, she had a medical condition which made her discharge creamy things from her privates. . .

4) He then left the country to Malasia for a course.

Gahhh, I give up! This story is going nowhere for me.
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Bluhazel: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
C'mon peeps, this guy is experiencing emotional trauma and he needs someone to pour out his heart to, hence he has come here since there's no close friend/relative around.

@OP, I know how you feel. Just relax mahn, take time out and go to the cinema, parks, shows etc and just try to make some new friends. Try to think less of her and know that life is too short for you to make yourself unhappy.
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by otunbasmtp(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
Thanks Bro God Bless you embarassed
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by ronkebp(f): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ Poster, i think you should talk to her, let her know how you really feel about your relationship, And you should just let her be (work wise), you are not formally married yet, most women want to be financially independent now, which is a good thing, at least she will not be a liability to you.

I do not understand her relationship with her boss, they might just be close-friends with no-strings attached. sometimes we all need someone to talk to apart from our spouses, someone we can trust, so maybe she found that in her boss. Calm down, take things easy and slowl- down, do not be hasty to sell your properties and move abroad. it is better you are well established first. And above all, if you are the praying type, pray about your relationship, if she is really your wife, God would intervene, if not, God will send your wife to you.
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Osama10(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
otunbasmtp:

angry

What happened to the post? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by mashnino(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
otunbasmtp:

angry

ahn ahn whre is d story na?
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by deniyor: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
lurkee:

OK I think I got the gist of the story:

1) His chick got pregnant but she was not ready even though he was.

2) He saw a video of her revealing a private matter about herself to her boss which excited his suspicion of her possibly dating the boss.

3) She quit her job and moved to his place. During this time, she had a medical condition which made her discharge creamy things from her privates. . .

4) He then left the country to Malasia for a course.

Gahhh, I give up! This story is going nowhere for me.

Good summary. For those who missed it earlier:
1. I don't think he was ready exactly.
2. She discussed hving an abortion with the boss on recorded audio. This made the OP suspect the BOSS might be the papa.
3. She quit her job and moved in with him initially. Couldn't find a job for a very long time while in the same state as the OP. Finally got another job in a different state.
Now the OP thinks she is cheating and/unserious with the relationship and he wants her to quit her job and move back to where he is. I can't remember if they were living together or not. She doesn't want to move till she has a job in the state the OP is living in.
4. I think he was always planning to leave malaysia for a course.

Now he wants to know if he has a future with the girl (hence the word wife) because she hasn't moved to be with him so far.

OP, its mighty selfish of you to expect her to move just because you are jealous. You want her to throw her life and career away just because you think she is cheating? You want her to depend solely on you? What happens when you decide you do not wwant her anymore? THen she should start the process of looking for a job all over?
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2011
OP your wife don preggo for una hausa gateman? shocked.
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by otunbasmtp(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
[b]
deniyor:

Good summary. For those who missed it earlier:
1. I don't think he was ready exactly.  
2. She discussed hving an abortion with the boss on recorded audio. This made the OP suspect the BOSS might be the papa.
3. She quit her job and moved in with him initially. Couldn't find a job for a very long time while in the same state as the OP. Finally got another job in a different state.
Now the OP thinks she is cheating and/unserious with the relationship and he wants her to quit her job and move back to where he is. I can't remember if they were living together or not. She doesn't want to move till she has a job in the state the OP is living in.
4. I think he was always planning to leave malaysia for a course.

Now he wants to know if he has a future with the girl (hence the word wife) because she hasn't moved to be with him so far.

OP, its mighty selfish of you to expect her to move just because you are jealous. You want her to throw her life and career away just because you think she is cheating? You want her to depend solely on you? What happens when you decide you do not wwant her anymore? THen she should start the process of looking for a job all over?
[/b]

^^ you will say this because i did not mention when she was with me i gave her 500,thousand naira to start a biz of recharge card bizness while on her way to the office to buy it she entered 1chance and got beaten up that landed her to hospital while she taught it is over between us inwhich i forget as if nothing happened thank you if i am selfish , and after that still gave her 100k to do shopping so as not to think about it because i noticed she was not that free with me since then  i am selfish abi?  Thanks
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by deniyor: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2011
Do you think throwing money at a woman is enough to buy her love and feelings etc? Did you consider the satisfaction she gets from her job? Do you want her to leave that and sell recharge cards?
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Ikroberts: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2011
how did u know?
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by otunbasmtp(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2011
deniyor:

Do you think throwing money at a woman is enough to buy her love and feelings etc? Did you consider the satisfaction she gets from her job? Do you want her to leave that and sell recharge cards?

^^ u dont have a point and nobody buy love here stop acting as if you are perfect if a woman living under your roof if you think about yourself you must think about her too perhaps you are a type of selfish guy who is afraid of responsibilities
and for your question Do i consider her to leave and start selling recharge cards?  That is what her company does and if you start that type of biz with as low as 500k according to her explanation she would gain times 3 of it in some few months ahead before the horrible incident happened so if you dont get the story well i will advice you to keep shut or Pray such situation happens to you and shear your experience here i only came here for advice not insults
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Ikroberts: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2011
how did u know?

Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2011
Your last reply sounds childish! How was he supposed to knw all these when you dint include them in the gist earlier?

He still raised good points though!
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by otunbasmtp(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2011
angry You be woman so what do i expect?
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2011
You should have indicated you wanted only men\boys on your thread, *am out*
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by otunbasmtp(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2011
bhusayor:

You should have indicated you wanted only men\boys on your thread, *am out*

sorry just that am annoyed cos i indicated everything on this thread before some people complained it was too long so i had to delete it, and when the guy deniyor said i was Selfish, and if i wanted her to sell recharge cards sound as if to me i made mistake helping the poor girl, am not arsh and i respect people's opinion i met most of my friends on NL and here is my beer palour cos i have learnt a lot from here as well sorry if i got rude to you
Re: Is She Really My Wife? by deniyor: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
otunbasmtp:

^^ u dont have a point and nobody buy love here stop acting as if you are perfect if a woman living under your roof if you think about yourself you must think about her too perhaps you are a type of selfish guy who is afraid of responsibilities
and for your question Do i consider her to leave and start selling recharge cards?  That is what her company does and if you start that type of biz with as low as 500k according to her explanation she would gain times 3 of it in some few months ahead before the horrible incident happened so if you dont get the story well i will advice you to keep shut or Pray such situation happens to you and shear your experience here i only came here for advice not insults
It's obvious you do not have the balls to accept criticism and advice so if you saw one, you wouldn't know it. You can pray all you want but even your god doesn't affect me.
PS I handle my business well enough thats why this kind of situation don't apply to me. For the record, you are not a real man and you know it.

(1) (Reply)

Communication In Relationship. A Must Read! / To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! / Ladies And Six-sence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.