Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! (537 Views)

Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by Hatrick01: 11:13am On May 15, 2023
I mistakenly told my girlfriend that she aint the only woman in the world.

("After All, U Are Not The Only Woman In The World"wink

Pls, how do i twist it to something that will be positive in her ears pls?
So that she will think its a slip of tongue?

What i said was in my mind though, but i dont know how it managed to get past my mouth.
Now, she is now trying to be avoiding me but the problem be say, i neva fuck_her finish.

I dont wanna let go untill i destroy/fall/squeeze the hail outta her breast.

Pls, tounge twisters should help me twist the bolded phrase above.

Tnx.
Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by donbachi(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2023
"After all, you are not the only woman in the world"

But, the most beautiful of them all.
Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by riverbird: 11:20am On May 15, 2023
Hatrick01:
I mistakenly told my girlfriend that she aint the only woman in the world.

("After All, U Are Not The Only Woman In The World"wink

Pls, how do i twist it to something that will be positive in her ears pls?
So that she will think its a slip of tongue?

What i said was in my mind though, but i dont know how it managed to get past my mouth.
Now, she is now trying to be avoiding me but the problem be say, i neva fuck_her finish.

I dont wanna let go untill i destroy/fall/squeeze the hail outta her breast.

Pls, tounge twisters should help me twist the bolded phrase above.

Tnx.

Bro don't twist anything, stand on your words bro.

1 Like

Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by Beebah321(f): 11:23am On May 15, 2023
But, you're the only woman I want. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by YouandiAllofus: 11:33am On May 15, 2023
It is clear you are not in a serious relationship with this babe. So, whatever came out of your mouth that made her angry is not a mistake, but might be a saving grace. Take it as it is and be in peace with your conscience, or proceed with your nursed plans of illwill and stand the risk of facing unbagained consiquences because no delibrate act of illwill go unrewarded.
Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by Hatrick01: 11:53am On May 15, 2023
donbachi:
"After all, you are not the only woman in the world"

But, the most beautiful of them all.
making sense bro

I will try it out
Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by Autobot05: 11:56am On May 15, 2023
Repent from fornication
Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by Afonjanistan: 12:36pm On May 15, 2023
"...with yeast infection."

2 Likes

Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by didroon43: 12:39pm On May 15, 2023
But you are the chosen one for me.
Re: Tounge Twisters In The House Pls Help Me Out!!! by Hatrick01: 1:01pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
"...with yeast infection."
nwannem fear God o.

This one go make am shut her pant doors toward me. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Fantasy World / Honey Sweet 16 / Sincere Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.