Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82650 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by MechanicMike: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
siofra:

A lesbian woman can give birth. Abi she's not a woman again

wow!!!!

so u are a lessssbian...at last...YOU EXPOSE YOR SEF!!!!!!!! (this is shamefoo),,NO OFIENCSE!! angry
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Please tell me why a lesbian/gay would want to birth a child?

Why not remain in your lesbian/gay natural way of life? since you are so proud of it.

You want to be a lesbian/gay yet you want a child!

When we tell you people that you are under a demonic possession you will pick offence.

You say you were born to be brushing clit with your fellow woman and yet you want a male sperm to be injected into you for procreation.

So, did I say I was gay? I just told you facts and you're vibrating?

You guys and emotions! Your anger won't make 1 + 1=3. Won't it always be 2?

Your curses are irrelevant. I am not gay.

I don't believe in polygamy. My dad was one. Does that mean I hate my dad? No.

Many people you know personally may be gay or bisexual.

These celebrities are likely gay or bisexual:

Ike Nwachukwu
Ekubo
Asa
Peter of Psquare
Temi

Google them.

Below are pictures of gay lesbians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
Oloriibu...somebody...?...
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Not all couples want children even straight couples

If ur parents didnt want children would dey have born you??
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Danmaiduguri:

If ur parents didnt want children would dey have born you??
What does that have to do with anything? I'm saying the point of being a couple is subjective with each individuals having their reason,not all couples straight or gay want kids and that's ok
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by highoctane: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
Do not blasphemy God.
He said" at Bible Book of Romans Chapter 1: 26" That is why God gave them over to disgraceful sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error.
28 Just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting.

Every one can disregard God, but let them accept the dire consequences.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by highoctane: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
That is why God gave them over to disgraceful sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males,working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error.
28 Just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God,* God gave them over to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting.
Bible Book of Romans Chapter 1:26-29
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Benjamin4388(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2023
saphiere:
Because men are scum.
lol funny you but i bet that in a parallel world where 90 percent of men are gay that u wont stil be happy...na the attention dem dey give u that is gettin u all worked up...no vex sha
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Cardozzo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
siofra:
Beautiful 🥺🥺🥺

Nigerian women have been making us proud back to back this year♥️

Lemme make you smile
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by bdauran: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
Another lesbian

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.