Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Sense Of Purpose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sense Of Purpose (1128 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sense Of Purpose by Eforce1: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2011
I Dream NIGERIA
Where were we (Where do we want to be)! Where are we !! Where are we heading !!!

Arise, O compatriots (A sense of equal right),

Nigeria's call obey (Be responsible to your Nation)

To serve our Fatherland (Labor and Produce),

With love and strength and faith. (Sense of purpose)

The labour of our heroes past

Shall never be in vain (Honor Ancestral Labor of ''Yester Years''),

To serve with heart and might (Deliver in Truth)

One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity. (Accepted by all)

I LOVE THIS ONE.

O God of creation (ONE that was in The Beginning)
Direct our noble cause;
Guide our Leaders right:
Help our Youth the truth to know (Nurture and Teach),
In love and honesty to grow(Maintain Dignity),
And live in just and truth (Maintain Peace),
Great lofty heights attain(Boundless Freedom),
To build a nation where peace and justice reigns (Labour with purpose).

I love my Nation, I love my Country. I am Nigerian. I just have one question and need the right answer please (Elders) . What is the purpose of Nigeria?

Re: Sense Of Purpose by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
very creative of u, keep the good work, i believe in nigeria
Re: Sense Of Purpose by logic1: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2011
This is really great, I have reposted your write-up in the thread, Suggestions to make Nigeria better,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-764430.32.html

We need more Nigerians like you!
Re: Sense Of Purpose by Eforce1: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
Many thanks guys, we all have this thing in us. Thanks again for re posting my thread logic1.

I believe our historical quest for freedom was for a purpose.

To make Nigeria really great, we first of all have to love it, there is no two way to it.

In this love is unity which was once defiled.

I believe in the love behind our quest for freedom. The Delivery of a Nation (Our own).

I also believe that there is a generational shift (Very significant).

This very generation, most of which were told the tales of history are well positioned in love.

(1) (Reply)

No Go Areas In Nigeria By United State Of America / Osun Workers Groan Over Unpaid Salaries / We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.