Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229569 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:09am On May 17, 2015
Happy Sunday guys smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:39pm On May 17, 2015
Good evening guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:36pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
8ightball:
I want to change my black Audi to matte black. How much would that cost? How long would it take? The car only has some minor dents and scratches. Thanks

Can you do a silver metallic color paint job like this:

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s459/FonzieDYC/MatteSilverR8youtubepreview_zps66fa0271.jpg

We can do it for 45k based on our on going promotional offer. www.promo.pristineautosng.com and we can get it done in three days. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by 8ightball: 7:02pm On May 20, 2015
MrPristine:

We can do it for 45k based on our on going promotional offer. www.promo.pristineautosng.com and we can get it done in three days. Thanx

Did you click on the picture link? Can you do something like that? For changing from black to matte black or matte silver would I need a police report or something?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 6:05pm On May 21, 2015
8ightball:

Did you click on the picture link? Can you do something like that? For changing from black to matte black or matte silver would I need a police report or something?

Yes i clicked the link, do you want to do a combination of two colours like you have in the link? You won't need a police report if you are changing from black to matte black. You would only need it when you are changing from one colour to the other.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by 8ightball: 7:59pm On May 21, 2015
MrPristine:

Yes i clicked the link, do you want to do a combination of two colours like you have in the link? You won't need a police report if you are changing from black to matte black. You would only need it when you are changing from one colour to the other.

I dont think I would like to go through the stress of getting a police report for changing my car color. So I would stick with matte black. See the link.
http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/FonzieDYC/media/DOTM%202014/BlackMustang_zps296f80e8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

From what I read, the front and rear lights would be brightened?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:12pm On May 23, 2015
8ightball:

I dont think I would like to go through the stress of getting a police report for changing my car color. So I would stick with matte black. See the link.
http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/FonzieDYC/media/DOTM%202014/BlackMustang_zps296f80e8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

From what I read, the front and rear lights would be brightened?

Okay no problem, yes we would also clean and brighten the front and rear lights.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ichakaobos(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2015
PastorKun:
Before and after
How much will it cost to paint another mdx like the one you just finished. But it is a different colour.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:51am On May 24, 2015
ichakaobos:
How much will it cost to paint another mdx like the one you just finished. But it is a different colour.

If you are retaining the colour we can do it for 50k based on our current promotional offer.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:04am On May 25, 2015
Wishing us all plenty of fuel this week. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:05am On May 25, 2015
smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
One thing I will add here...

...you're showcasing your work. It isn't easy capturing a vehicle's finish in camera, unless you're really good. For this reason, I would NOT showcase my work with a camera phone, that's a definite no-no.

You need to invest in a decent stand-alone camera. These pictures you've posted are way too grainy, and certainly don't do your work any justice. Your work deserves the best exposure.

Differences between camera phone and stand alone camera images are shown below:

Taken with an iPhone5:

Taken with a Cannon DSLR EOS 600D:

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:31pm On May 27, 2015
Siena:
One thing I will add here...

...you're showcasing your work. It isn't easy capturing a vehicle's finish in camera, unless you're really good. For this reason, I would NOT showcase my work with a camera phone, that's a definite no-no.

You need to invest in a decent stand-alone camera. These pictures you've posted are way too grainy, and certainly don't do your work any justice. Your work deserves the best exposure.

Differences between camera phone and stand alone camera images are shown below:

Taken with an iPhone5:

Taken with a Cannon DSLR EOS 500D:

Thanx so much for the words of advice and encouragement. I haven't actually uploaded any pics of recent but I endeavour to use a proper digital camera for my future picture uploads. Thanx once again. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:37am On May 28, 2015
Good morning guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:40am On May 30, 2015
Congratulations to all Nigerians on a successful transition. Wishing the new government luck in their quest to salvage Nigeria.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Trac:

You are wrong on "that" standard. A good paint job should last 15 years not 4 years.

It is true using mild shampoos preserve the quality of detail. I can't really speak for painted cars, due to the fact that I don't completely aware in details what actually goes on and the logic of some of the processes. I can comment exteriors rolled from the production factory. The colour we see is oil and not paint.

What kind of paint job lasts for 15 years?

What with all the elementals.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ganoderma:

What kind of paint job lasts for 15 years?

What with all the elementals.

How long a paint job lasts depends on several factors ranging from the quality of paint used to several environmental factors and how well the paint job is maintained.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by majaye(m): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2015
How much to paint a nissan sunny 1990 salon car and if to be oven baked how much? Body work needed though.....
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
majaye:
How much to paint a nissan sunny 1990 salon car and if to be oven baked how much? Body work needed though.....

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost you 50k.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good evening guys. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Happy Sunday guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2015
PastorKun:
Car care tips

Don’t fill up if you see the petrol tanker

If you happen to see a gasoline tanker filling the tanks at your local gas station, come back another day or go to a different station. As the station’s underground tanks are being filled, the turbulence can stir up sediment. Sediment in your gas can clog fuel filters and fuel injectors, causing poor performance and possibly necessitating repairs.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good evening my people. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wishing you guys a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Visit us at www.pristineautosng.com today. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by fotot(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello,how much is going to cost me to change my bmw x5 green colour to black colour it's tokunbo on its way coming to naija nd don't av any body work to do on it,just want to change the colour before I sell it.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2015
fotot:
Hello,how much is going to cost me to change my bmw x5 green colour to black colour it's tokunbo on its way coming to naija nd don't av any body work to do on it,just want to change the colour before I sell it.

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 70k to get it done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.