Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (233359 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good afternoon guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sirgusto: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
PastorKun:
For those who are interested in re-spraying and oven baking their vehicles to achieve that premium quality factory grade finish, I would like to introduce our company; Pristine Automobile Body Shop to you. You can call me on 08027338500, 08115051844 or email info@pristineautosng.com, deluxefinishings@hotmail.com . Below is a picture of our ultra modern spray booth/ oven
Our website is www.pristineautosng.com You can also join us on our facebook via the following http://www.facebook.com/Pristinepaintjobs. We look forward to hearing from you. smiley
You can also follow us on twitter; Pristine auto paints @pristineAutos2

I need matte black wrapping for my car; can you do that also?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
sirgusto:

I need matte black wrapping for my car; can you do that also?

Yes we do matte black but its sprayed and not wrapped. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Premium quality oven baked respraying.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Blessed week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrPristine:

Yes we do matte black but its sprayed and not wrapped. Thanx
any diff btw the sprayed and the wrapped?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bossforeva:
any diff btw the sprayed and the wrapped?

Yes there is, the wrapped is actually just a sticker that covers the whole surface area of the car whilst the sprayed is a paint Job.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrPristine:

Yes there is, the wrapped is actually just a sticker that covers the whole surface area of the car whilst the sprayed is a paint Job.
which makes more sense sir?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Bossforeva:
which makes more sense sir?

In the western world people go for the sticker wrap because it's cheaper (£300) as opposed to spraying which would cost over £1,000. But here due to the fact that labour is cheap, it's far cheaper to spray in Nigeria.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sirgusto: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello bro, when you wrap, you still retain your original factory applied color; {you can switch colors without sanding your car body}
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
sirgusto:
Hello bro, when you wrap, you still retain your original factory applied color; {you can switch colors without sanding your car body}

It will only make sense to use it if your car's body does not have any dents or contours, if it does you will still need to do bodywork on the car before applying the wrap. Another problem with wrap is that when you eventually decide to remove it the gum on it leaves a permanent stain on the body of the car and if you have scratches and dents whilst the wrap is on, it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Take advantage of our discounted offer whilst it lasts. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Low bake ovens are specially designed to create a stable and dust free atmosphere for car spraying. They are highly filtered to protect the environment from harmful paint gases and also to provide the painter with dust free conditions to paint cars in.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Advantages of re spraying your vehicles with us

*All vehicles are sprayed in our ultra modern spray booth which guarantees that excess paint does not settle on the car as it is sucked out through a vacuum thereby ensuring a smoother finish
*Our spray gun is of the highest quality in the market and it delivers a very fine spray that enhances a perfect finish
*We use only the best quality materials, same as used by leading car manufacturers. Our paint Jobs would still be glimmering for years if the right car wash liquids are used in washing it.
*Our artisans are highly skilled/ meticulous and all our Jobs are constantly scrutinised to ensure that we take care of the smallest detail leaving your car looking as good as new.
*Upon completion of spraying, all vehicles are oven baked to ensure an even and controlled drying process. The oven baking also strengthens the protective coat(laquer) which makes the paint job more resistant to scratches and ensures your paint job lasts longer.

We look forward to answering your questions and being at your service.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
alexrufabot:
Pls how much will it cost to bake dis maxima to sky blue, general body work inclusive. I also want u to help me spray d rim to black...Thanks

We can do a colour change for you for just 55,000 Naira. This also covers the cost of panel beating. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ebuks4ever(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Do u have an Abuja office?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by blessingee: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
How long will it take you to oven bake a car with minimal dents good weather or not ...
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
ebuks4ever:
Do u have an Abuja office?

I am sorry we don't.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2015
blessingee:
How long will it take you to oven bake a car with minimal dents good weather or not ...

It takes about four to five days.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let's get your car looking new again. smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
@All
Please feel free to ask me car care tips to keep your car looking very sharp.

People keep asking me how long does a paint Job last? Well it varies due to environmental and maintenance factors but a good paint Job should be able to last for at least four years. How ever due to our harsh climate not to talk of regular Okada angry scratches it might not last so long.

To keep your car looking sharp for as long as possible, it is advisable you are very mindful of the type of soap used in washing the car. As a rule avoid using detergents or highly concentrated liquid soaps like morning fresh. There are very good car was liquids in the market like Abro gold and our own Lanre badmus car wash liquid. These car wash liquids are specially formulated to preserve the colour/ shine of your car whilst keeping it spanking clean. In the absence of these car wash liquids, it is better to use ordinary water than strong soaps or detergents.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by kayjasper(f): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPristine:

It takes about four to five days.

Sir, if I want to respray my car, same color with no dents how many days will it take?

Staying far from Lagos and the trip to and fro and then back for the car again is gonna be a big dent in the account books.

Any concession?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
kayjasper:

Sir, if I want to respray my car, same color with no dents how many days will it take?

Staying far from Lagos and the trip to and fro and then back for the car again is gonna be a big dent in the account books.

Any concession?

We could do two to three days for you which would be an express service.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by kayjasper(f): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPristine:

We could do two to three days for you which would be an express service.

Express service.....grin cheesy

No problem as long as its workable.

Beep u soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / Cars Under $1000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.