Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229686 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wishing you guys a great week ahead. cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Before and after photos of the front view f
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Before and after photos of a newly looking shiny Toyota Prado resprayed by Pristine Autos over the weekend

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Before and after photos of a Toyota Camry Resprayed and Oven baked by Pristine Autos this morning..

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2016
It's just 8 days to go! Take advantage of our promo price by bringing ur car to PristinAutos for a complete revamp... Call 08027338500 for more details.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Flavourb: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Would like to change the colour of my car.
Honda ODYSSEY 2003 MODEL FROM RED TO GREY HOW MUCH would that go for?
My phn n0 07062025334.
it's 7 seater spacewagon just like sienna
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Flavourb:
Would like to change the colour of my car.
Honda ODYSSEY 2003 MODEL FROM RED TO GREY HOW MUCH would that go for?
My phn n0 07062025334.
it's 7 seater spacewagon just like sienna

Owing to the fact that it costs more to paint a bus do to it's size and a lot more materials are needed when a colour change is involved, we will do it for 60k based on our on going promotional offer.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Got a problem with the way your car looks? Pristine Autos got it covered! We wil give your ride the most comprehensible paint job tailored to your taste.

Call 08027338500 or visit us at Pristine Automobiles Workshop located at Plot 33, Mechanic Village, Ojota road, Lagos

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Before and After Photos of Honda CRV #Resprayed & #Ovenbaked at #PristineAutos.... For more info call 08027338500

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pristine means originality. That's exactly what we want to do with ur ride; give it that new pristine look u desire
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Car Joke

A man ordered for a voice automated robot car that does anything he tells it to do correctly without any error. He got the car and became very proud of what the car could do without mistakes.

One day, he was home and his wife told him to tell the car to go and pick the children from school as she was very tired. The man agreed and said to the car, "Car! Go and bring my children from school."

The car went and didn't return in time as expected, they knew something must be wrong.

Several hours later and no car, the man became apprehensive. He dressed up and got ready to lodge a report at the police station. As he and his wife stepped outside they saw the car coming with an overload of children. The car parked right in front of them and said, "These are your children sir."

In the car, were their Landlady's two daughters, their choir mistress's two sons, his wife's best friend's daughter, their pastor's son and their neighbour's two sons.

The wife who was angry shouted at her husband, "Don't tell me all these are your children!"

The man asked her calmly, "Can you first tell me why our children are not in the car?"

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by diportivo: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pristine

Best price for repainting an xterra

Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Flavourb: 1:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Im sorry i dont have upto that amount. Besides, it's not a bus but a wagon. like i said just lije sienna, i have actually gotten a deal of 40k to oven bake it from dealday and kokodeal, but based on what im seeing u advertise here i felt you might be able to do a better job for me. I woud pay you the 48k no more no less. Deal? Or no deal?
MrPristine:

Owing to the fact that it costs more to paint a bus do to it's size and a lot more materials are needed when a colour change is involved, we will do it for 60k based on our on going promotional offer.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Flavourb:
Im sorry i dont have upto that amount. Besides, it's not a bus but a wagon. like i said just lije sienna, i have actually gotten a deal of 40k to oven bake it from dealday and kokodeal, but based on what im seeing u advertise here i felt you might be able to do a better job for me. I woud pay you the 48k no more no less. Deal? Or no deal?

We will certainly do a better job but the very least we can do a colour change for a space bus is 55k, Thanx. I am quite aware of the dealday deals and they would certainly charge you extra as well for doing a colour change.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Flavourb: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please let's do 50k.
if you agree let me know. and let us rap up this deal
deal day with additional charge is 45k
MrPristine:

We will certainly do a better job but the very least we can do a colour change for a space bus is 55k, Thanx. I am quite aware of the dealday deals and they would certainly charge you extra as well for doing a colour change.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Pristine Auto wishes all our Loyal Customers Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2016
It's Easter! Take advantage of our Easter promo splash by #Respraying ur car @ #PristineAutos 4 just N48k!Offer valid til Mar 31

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
A Mercedes S550 Resprayed by Pristine Autos

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
A BMW 5 Series resprayed by Pristine Autos... For more info call 08027338500

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by diportivo: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
diportivo:
Pristine

Best price for repainting an xterra

Thanx

Na wa oh
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
EASTER PLANS

GIRLFRIEND: Honey, what are your plans for this Easter?

BOYFRIEND: Same as Jesus... I will Disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday!"
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Don't forget our Easter promo splash... For only N48,000 Pristine Autos will Respray and oven bake your old car. Offer valid til Mar 31

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
What to do have your ride pimped like this? Visit #PristineAutos now! Call 08027338500 for more info...

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
diportivo:

Na wa oh
Sorry, i must have missed your earlier post. We can do your Xterra for 50k. Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Before and after photos of the refurbished KIA Rio resprayed, worked on and oven baked by Pristine Autos yesterday

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Flavourb:
Please let's do 50k.
if you agree let me know. and let us rap up this deal
deal day with additional charge is 45k

It's difficult for me to accept that price, i am also aware that there are quality issues with dealday deals as vendors try to cut corners to be able to give heavy discounts and still pay dealday's hefty commissions. If you can bring the car round and let us assess it physically or even post clear pics of the car here, i might be able to decide if we can stretch ourselves further.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
#PristineAutos .... Your No.1 #Automotive car Bodywork and #Respray #Workshop... For more info, call 08027338500

1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
PristineAutos... dream car; blue or red pills? Matrix style

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you tired of the colour look of your car? Do you want to change it to a more Pristine colour? Drive it down to #PristineAutos and we will give your ride that desired look you've been yearning for...

For more info, call 08027338500

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Full Restoration Work of Mercedes Benz Station wagon undertook by #PristineAutos.

STAGE 1

Disassembling exterior & interior

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.