Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (233326 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ib2015: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2016
How much will it cost to spray a 2000 model sienna(white colour), no dents just scratches.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
ib2015:
How much will it cost to spray a 2000 model sienna(white colour), no dents just scratches.

It will cost 55k, thanx for the inquiry. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ib2015: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPristine:

It will cost 55k, thanx for the inquiry. smiley
Is that still the promo price or promo is over? Anyway, I'll swing by some time before the end of April. Working on the car as we speak.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by franklynsunny(m): 12:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Hw much can u do 2005 nissan quest
Its green.I nid a bera green like d 1 on d 2005 sienna in dis thread or change colour to dark red or ash or deep blue oven bake?

What's app 08023958005
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2016
ib2015:

Is that still the promo price or promo is over? Anyway, I'll swing by some time before the end of April. Working on the car as we speak.

It still the promo price, the 48k is for saloon cars. SUVs and space buses attract a little extra charge due to their size. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2016
franklynsunny:
Hw much can u do 2005 nissan quest
Its green.I nid a bera green like d 1 on d 2005 sienna in dis thread or change colour to dark red or ash or deep blue oven bake?

What's app 08023958005

I guess we've already chatted on whatsapp this morning. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by oluwanoni: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2016
I want to oven bake my Toyota corrolla 1999, is the 48k promo still on includes some panel jobs on the body.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ib2015: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrPristine:

It still the promo price, the 48k is for saloon cars. SUVs and space buses attract a little extra charge due to their size. smiley
OK, see u soon.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2016
oluwanoni:
I want to oven bake my Toyota corrolla 1999, is the 48k promo still on includes some panel jobs on the body.

Yes it does. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by oluwanoni: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrPristine:

Yes it does. smiley

Beautiful, I might be visiting ur place grin...if funds lands before end of month.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2016
oluwanoni:

Beautiful, I might be visiting ur place grin...if funds lands before end of month.

Ok will look forward to seeing you soonest. grin
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by scholes23(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2016
I have a 2011 Toyota sienna and 2006 Honda civic iv tech, how much will it cost to bake each of them?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
scholes23:
I have a 2011 Toyota sienna and 2006 Honda civic iv tech, how much will it cost to bake each of them?

We will do the sienna for 55k whilst we do the civic for 48k, thanx. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Good afternoon guys. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by dustyeric(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2016
@MrPristine have you done any matte paint jobs, can you please post a pic if have. thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
dustyeric:
@MrPristine have you done any matte paint jobs, can you please post a pic if have. thanks

We have done loads of matte black paint jobs smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Johnrake69: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
@MrPristine Please I need your contact... Have a job for for you. Its urgent. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by jideflash(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
I want to change my kia cerato colour from white to navy blue, does the 48k promo cover that.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnrake69:
@MrPristine Please I need your contact... Have a job for for you. Its urgent. Thanks

You can reach me on 08027338500, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
jideflash:
I want to change my kia cerato colour from white to navy blue, does the 48k promo cover that.

I am sorry, a colour change attracts an extra charge of 10k due to the fact that a lot more materials will be needed to do it properly.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wishing you guys a great week ahead. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bandwidth you can take advantage of our promotional offer. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:05am On May 03, 2016
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mophic123: 6:20pm On May 03, 2016
Hello sir, how much will it cost to bake ML320 jeep?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
mophic123:
Hello sir, how much will it cost to bake ML320 jeep?

Thanx for the inquir, based on our promotional offer, we would do it for 55k.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by franklynsunny(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2016
MrPristine:

Jus got my ride delivered to PRISTINE...hoping for d best results...
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by franklynsunny(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2016
MrPristine:

PRISTINE...you can update the progress or proceedings with pictures...let enough time to give me best finished results...

Thx 4 ur understanding...
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
franklynsunny:

PRISTINE...you can update the progress or proceedings with pictures...let enough time to give me best finished results...

Thx 4 ur understanding...

Thanx for the patronage, will certainly ensure we do a perfect job for you. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:37pm On May 08, 2016
Happy Sunday guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nemadfsyahooc: 9:22pm On May 08, 2016
Hell prestine. I have a 2003 Camry big daddy with little Scratches on the body especially doors and front bumper. Changing from maroon red to silver colour. He much will DAT cost me sir. Reply asap. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:35pm On May 09, 2016
nemadfsyahooc:
Hell prestine. I have a 2003 Camry big daddy with little Scratches on the body especially doors and front bumper. Changing from maroon red to silver colour. He much will DAT cost me sir. Reply asap. Thanks

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 60k to do a colour change of your car from maroon red to silver.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / Cars Under $1000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.