Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229350 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
proficienc:

How much would you do a regular painting job not oven bake on a camry 99?

We will do it for 50k subject to body work condition. I am sorry we had to recently adjust our prices upwards slightly of recent. This is due to the fact that cost of materials have gone up significantly as a result of the crash in the value of the naira. We look forward to being of service to you. Thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by proficienc(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
MrPristine:

We will do it for 50k subject to body work condition. I am sorry we had to recently adjust our prices upwards slightly of recent. This is due to the fact that cost of materials have gone up significantly as a result of the crash in the value of the naira. We look forward to being of service to you. Thanx.
Thanks but don't expect my business...
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
proficienc:

Thanks but don't expect my business...

Ok no problem. smiley Thanx for the interest shown.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Arcamax: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrPristine:

It will only make sense to use it if your car's body does not have any dents or contours, if it does you will still need to do bodywork on the car before applying the wrap. Another problem with wrap is that when you eventually decide to remove it the gum on it leaves a permanent stain on the body of the car and if you have scratches and dents whilst the wrap is on, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

With all due respect sir, it doesn't leave any stains as you stated above unless it is removed by a non professional. It comes off completely and leaves your paint in the original state it was before the wrap. Just like a paint job, any dent or chips would be visible on it.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Arcamax:

With all due respect sir, it doesn't leave any stains as you stated above unless it is removed by a non professional. It comes off completely and leaves your paint in the original state it was before the wrap. Just like a paint job, any dent or chips would be visible on it.

Thanx for the contribution but i have seen stains left over when when the wrap is removed from a car's body. smiley Maybe there are various types and quality of wraps.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Happy sunday guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Wishing you guys a great week ahead. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Arcamax: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrPristine:

Thanx for the contribution but i have seen stains left over when when the wrap is removed from a car's body. smiley Maybe there are various types and quality of wraps.

I have removed wraps over and over again without any stains. The stains you are referring to are mostly glue remnants. You are right too, there are different types of wraps.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arcamax:

I have removed wraps over and over again without any stains. The stains you are referring to are mostly glue remnants. You are right too, there are different types of wraps.

Are you into auto business? Or are you into wrapping of automobiles? if so let's discuss, we may be able to do a thing or two together. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
baylam we can get your honda accord looking new again for only 60k. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PineyMikey: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
I would like to change a Toyota venza from blue to tomato.red.....how much and how long?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
PineyMikey:
I would like to change a Toyota venza from blue to tomato.red.....how much and how long?

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 80k and it will take a week to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God it's Friday, happy weekend folks. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wishing you guys a great week ahead. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
I am in the market for a Nigerian used Seventies model SL Mercedes in serviceable condition to use for a restoration project, Kindly notify me if you are aware of any for sale, Thanx.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by gunther6(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Mr Kun how much will you do an Acura MDX I need to get it from black to matte black... Your best price please
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
gunther6:
Mr Kun how much will you do an Acura MDX I need to get it from black to matte black... Your best price please

Will do 50k for you, thanx. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Our promo starts soon watch out for details cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by makzeze: 5:38am On Feb 12, 2016
how much will you oven baked or auto base paint my nissan almera1999 model?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
makzeze:
how much will you oven baked or auto base paint my nissan almera1999 model?

WE can do it for 50k subject to body work condition of the car, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Happy weekend guy. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by soonpoint(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
How much will u fix a 97 e class, using two colour tones
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2016
soonpoint:
How much will u fix a 97 e class, using two colour tones

I will like to see an example of what exactly you have in mind to be certain but from experience it will cost at least 60k. thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ikubch(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrPristine:

I will like to see an example of what exactly you have in mind to be certain but from experience it will cost at least 60k. thanx
Pristine, I would like to patronise you but I'm based in kogi. Pls I want to ensure my painter used the quality sikkens autobase. Pls how many litre will I need to change the colour from metallic silver to deep wine and how many for the gloss finish. Pls answer asap.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
ikubch:

Pristine, I would like to patronise you but I'm based in kogi. Pls I want to ensure my painter used the quality sikkens autobase. Pls how many litre will I need to change the colour from metallic silver to deep wine and how many for the gloss finish. Pls answer asap.

You will need at least three litres of deep wine autobase paint for it to be done perfectly. For the gloss finish, you will need at least three litres of clear coat but it will have to be mixed with at least two litres of reducer and one litre of hardner for it to work perfectly. You will also need to buy one gallon of thinner to mix the autobase paint before use. Best regards.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Vacancy exists in our small but fast growing company www.pristineautosng.com for the position of social media manager. The preferred candidate must be a graduate, posses a good command of the English language and must have good interpersonal skills. He must also be experienced in digital marketing, a social media enthusiast and must be able to manage and provide content for our blog, he must also be able to drive the company's aggressive growth strategy. Renumeration is very attractive and would include commissions if set targets are met. Interested applicants should send resume to info@pristineautosng.com or deluxefinishings@hotmail.com thank you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by soonpoint(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2016
D bonnet roof and boot take one colour wly d other body parts takes another. Does ur fees include body work and spraying or just spraying. Thanks, cheerscheers.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
soonpoint:
D bonnet roof and boot take one colour wly d other body parts takes another. Does ur fees include body work and spraying or just spraying. Thanks, cheerscheers.

Yes it includes cost of doing minor bodywork as well. Our Promo is starting very soon so you will be able to get it done at a lower price. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.