Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (233390 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
STAGE 2

The Mercedes Benz Station Wagon prepped for an extensive respray...

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
STAGE 3

The Mercedes Benz Station Wagon about to be rolled into the spray booth/Oven

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
STAGE 4 (FINAL)

Voila!!! The ride is pimped and the Mercedes Benz Station Wagon is fully restored to its new old self and ready for road use!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Flavourb: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Didnt later get further response from you.
Probably we should talk on phone.
Kindly call my Mobile line on 07062025334 or send your contact to that no. let me call you Let's rap up this deal
MrPristine:

We will certainly do a better job but the very least we can do a colour change for a space bus is 55k, Thanx. I am quite aware of the dealday deals and they would certainly charge you extra as well for doing a colour change.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Flavourb: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016

I said Please let's do 50k.
if you agree let me know. and let us rap up this deal
dealday with additional charge is 45k.

Kindly call my Mobile line on 07062025334 or send your contact to that no. let me call you Let's rap up this deal
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pristine Rides

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
It's just 1 day to go! Take advantage of our promo price by bringing ur car to #PristineAutos 4 a complete revamp

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Flavourb:

I said Please let's do 50k.
if you agree let me know. and let us rap up this deal
dealday with additional charge is 45k.

We have spoken, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Before and After photos of a #Toyota Yaris "Pristined" by #PristineAutos today..

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
More #Pristine photos of the #Toyota Yaris #resprayed by #PristineAutos today at our workshop

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Before and After Photos of a Chrysler 300c PRISTINED BY PRISTINE AUTOS

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Today's the d-day! Hurry & give your ride a complete overhaul by driving it to #PristineAutos, only N48k!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
PristineAutosNg:
Today's the d-day! Hurry & give your ride a complete overhaul by driving it to #PristineAutos, only N48k!

Due to popular demand from our highly esteemed customers, we have decided to extend the promo till the 30th of April. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Happy April Fools Day...

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Do you want your old rusty looking new and sleek like the cars below? Drive it down right now to PristineAutos!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Will you marry me? #AprilFools day...

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Happy weekend guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ebrahym(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
How much will you bake a Toyota highlander?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Monday Motivation... Happy New Week

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
#Honda Accord... #Pristine #Shiny #Sleek #Beauty #Classy... This is what #PristineAutos do; Make cars look this way!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
#PristineAutos ... #Shiny and #Sleek is the name of the game...

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Elsafema: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Waiting for my car also to look great

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Elsafema: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
I have not seen you I only talk with you on phone and send my car to you, but your response on phone portrait exact what you preach here pls keep on the good work
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Elsafema:
I have not seen you I only talk with you on phone and send my car to you, but your response on phone portrait exact what you preach here pls keep on the good work

Thanx so much sir, i will certainly ensure that car comes out looking new again.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
ebrahym:
How much will you bake a Toyota highlander?

It will cost 55k, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Good morning guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Today is #WorldHealthDay.. Always Remember This; #Health is #Wealth, So take care of your Health now!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Got a problem with the way your car looks? #PristineAutos got it covered! We will give your ride d best & most comprehensible paint job you won't get anywhere else!

Enough talking... Why not try us and see for yourself!

Pristine Automobiles is located at Plot 33, Mechanic Village, Ojota road, Lagos... Call 08027338500

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
#Toyota RAV4.. #Pristine #Sleek #Shiny and #new... Courtesy #PristineAutos..

For more info, call 08027338500

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Don't forget! For only N48k (40% discount), you can Respray, Ovenbake and Panel beat your car. Promo ends April 30, 2016.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2016
A #Pristine, #Sleek and #shiny #Toyota CRV courtesy of #PristineAutos

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PristineAutosNg: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
#PrinstineAutos... My new #RangeRover...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / Cars Under $1000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.