Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (459698 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 1:33am On Mar 14
I can only point out the islamophobic nature of this train of thought and encourage you to rethink . I certainly cant stop you from repeating it at work and getting fired or getting cancelled.

I wish you wouldn't though.

hustla:

If I find another video for you, I know you'll still come up with another excuse

grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 1:46am On Mar 14
topellycategory:

It's all over the place several times bragging that you're a British citizen that's why I specifically point it out to you , I'm not in a race with you never .

People like you we know you very well when you can not get that recognition you want on the street you come online seeking for it by every means.

Atleast be considerate you are not the only one online people are just over looking your actions, you go from thread to thread seeking attention all in the name of humour what's the comedy about.

You saved people from committing
suicide last year as you claimed through your comedy welldone job, it can also lead people to do otherwise...

Point me a post, where I pointed out been a British Citizen.......πŸ˜‚

You seem to know me so well...... Point one finger at me, 4 are pointing your direction......πŸ˜”πŸ€”

So I should only post on this UK thread, if I find any post on any thread, that I feel like contributing to..... I would add my 2 pence.....πŸ˜‚

I am not Alex Iwobi, so online bullying would never work on me ........😁

I am waiting......😁

8 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 1:54am On Mar 14
missjekyll:
Ok. Councils are pretty much autonomous and do their own thing with funding from Westminster.

I ll leave it up to the council residents to vote for better leadership(we just did in my own borough council).

Just as i and a good proportion of the UK will vote against the tories at the next GE. Identify the problem and vote against the cause. Thats always a good way to go.

I personally feel all this politicians are the same....... A government reaches a cycle, and people would simply want a change.........

Remember, when UK residents also wanted Tony Blair out (not forgetting the brouhaha with Gordon Brown).....

Let's assume Keir gets in, his time too would come, somewhere down the line ........

A change is due ......😁
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 1:58am On Mar 14
Lexusgs430:

Do you think if Keir tells Benjamin Netanyahu to seize fire ...... It would end that war ...........😜😁

My own stance....... When hamas decided to paraglide and kill ......... What did hamas think would be the reaction........ If I have a big brother that is a bully, I would just let him be ........😁

Big brother or land grabber ?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 2:04am On Mar 14
We need a change . Dem de carry us go where we no know.
I disagree that Labour and the tories are the same.
One is right and the other is left. They approach social and economic issues differently. Thats why i am suspicious of that 30 p Lee. Even if i make 20 million pounds , i ll remain a bleeding heart liberal like bernie sanders.

George Galloway runs very divisive campaigns usually along religious lines.He admires putin and was a regular presenter on RT. He denies Chinas treatment of the uyghurs. Hopefully,
He pops back in his hole at the ge

Lexusgs430:

I personally feel all this politicians are the same....... A government reaches a cycle, and people would simply want a change.........

Remember, when UK residents also wanted Tony Blair out (not forgetting the brouhaha with Gordon Brown).....

Let's assume Keir gets in, his time too would come, somewhere down the line ........

A change is due ......😁
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:08am On Mar 14
missjekyll:
We need a change . Dem de carry us go where we no know.
I disagree that Labour and the tories are the same.
One is right and the other is left. They approach social and economic issues differently. Thats why i am suspicious of that 30 p Lee. Even if i make 20 million pounds , i ll remain a bleeding heart liberal like bernie sanders.

George Galloway runs very divisive campaigns usually along religious lines.He admires putin and was a regular presenter on RT. He denies Chinas treatment of the uyghurs. Hopefully,
He pops back in his hole at the ge

30p Lee, already packed his bus with reform...... So he is back with ........

For KS sake I truly hope he gets in (not a coalition govt)... Let's see how long before people start calling for his head ........πŸ€”πŸ˜
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 2:12am On Mar 14
topellycategory:
It's high time you understand the fact that is an online forum doesn't give you the chance to over use it .

Your constant unnecessary mocking, laughing emojis make you look like a troll , you come across like someone desperately seeking attention online.

Do you have to rub it on people face every time that you're a British citizen and for the record iam a naturalised British citizen just like many other silent readers/members on Nairaland.

You don't know how your mockery comments sometimes can come off on some people online who are going through one thing or the other .
Iam aware you give out current useful informations kudos to you for that .

I know for sure a lot of people here knows your actions most times is totally off but they just don't want to tell you.

Fine you want to be acting funny online everytime because it's a Free world atleast be considerate of other people feelings as well !

Seeking attention my black ass.
He has freedom of to say his piece. Whoever can’t stand the heat should get out the kitchen. Person dey use emoji una say e dey mock people.

Our emotion runs hot for things that doesn’t matter that’s why we are backward as a country.

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:13am On Mar 14
lavida001:

Big brother or land grabber ?

Do you think the only solution is the 2 state resolution.......

Let's assume the above is implemented, would hamas stop firing missiles .........

I don't think this problem, got a workable solution fully agreeable to both sides ........

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 2:17am On Mar 14
hustla:

Oya naw.

I want to go o

You wan go Rwanda ?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:21am On Mar 14
Justwise go get plenty housekeeping to do .......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜œ
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 2:23am On Mar 14
Look at you , I thought you are a man of your word so you have easily forgotten.

Yes I know you very well , you can easily say I'm bullying you because I point you out of your actions, iam not a bully I detest bullies , arrogant and people that purposely mock people in disguise of catching cruise .

That style won't work nobody is bullying you ,you just taking the pi**.

Lexusgs430:

Point me a post, where I pointed out been a British Citizen.......πŸ˜‚

You seem to know me so well...... Point one finger at me, 4 are pointing your direction......πŸ˜”πŸ€”

So I should only post on this UK thread, if I find any post on any thread, that I feel like contributing to..... I would add my 2 pence.....πŸ˜‚

I am not Alex Iwobi, so online bullying would never work on me ........😁

I am waiting......😁

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by wonlasewonimi: 2:24am On Mar 14
Why are people getting agitated with Lexusgs430 posts? This is meant to be fun thread and he has been using the emojis for eons. I don't believe the emojis are meant to be mocking people. Please, no matter what anyone is going through, it shall pass. I am a living testimony! I went through hell in this country, I probably sought solace through NL. You guys should chill and engage with no animosity.

12 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:28am On Mar 14
topellycategory:
Look at you , I thought you are a man of your word so you have easily forgotten.

Yes I know you very well , you can easily say I'm bullying you because I point you out of your actions, iam not a bully I detest bullies , arrogant and people that purposely mock people in disguise of catching cruise .

That style won't work nobody is bullying you ,you just taking the pi**.

If you claim to know me so well..... I am signing away my rights....... Spill the beans .......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:31am On Mar 14
wonlasewonimi:
Why are people getting agitated with Lexusgs430 posts? This is meant to be fun thread and he has been using the emojis for eons. I don't believe the emojis are meant to be mocking people. Please, no matter what anyone is going through, it shall pass. I am a living testimony! I went through hell in this country, I probably sought solace through NL. You guys should chill and engage with no animosity.

Yesterday/today,was probably their day to release tension, and blame me for wetin I know no ....... πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

We can't all sleep and face the same direction...... This is not a Garrison or military zone .......πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 2:32am On Mar 14
Birds of the same feather.
The person I mention knows himself very well , do you have to stress yourself to win a medal for him .

lavida001:

He has freedom of to say his piece. Whoever can’t stand the heat should get out the kitchen. Person dey use emoji una say e dey mock people.

Our emotion runs hot for things that doesn’t matter that’s why we are backward as a country.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by wonlasewonimi: 2:40am On Mar 14
Lexusgs430:

Yesterday/today,was probably their day to release tension, and blame me for wetin I know no ....... πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

We can't all sleep and face the same direction...... This is not a Garrison or military zone .......πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Na wa o. I crack jokes on this thread once in a while too. Looks like you have been nyanshing people's wives on here grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 2:41am On Mar 14
That desperate attention you can't get offline you will continue to seek for it online since that's your mission.

Lexusgs430:

If you claim to know me so well..... I am signing away my rights....... Spill the beans .......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:46am On Mar 14
topellycategory:
That desperate attention you can't get offline you will continue to seek for it online since that's your mission.

I have asked you 2 questions, you have failed to provide answers to any ........ Keep digging all my previous posts, nah you go tire ........

Still awaiting answers to my questions........πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:47am On Mar 14
wonlasewonimi:

Na wa o. I crack jokes on this thread once in a while too. Looks like you have been nyanshing people's wives on here grin grin

Maybe for dream ........πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 2:58am On Mar 14
I will not dig any past post for you,deep inside you know very well , you can't come around to manipulate things.

Why you continue your usual act is because you can get away with it on this forum.

Lexusgs430:

I have asked you 2 questions, you have failed to provide answers to any ........ Keep digging all my previous posts, nah you go tire ........

Still awaiting answers to my questions........πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 3:05am On Mar 14
topellycategory:
I will not dig any past post for you,deep inside you know very well , you can't come around to manipulate things.

Why you continue your usual act is because you can get away with it on this forum.

So all your narratives are false...... I would leave the rest for people to judge........ πŸ™„πŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 3:28am On Mar 14
I stand to gain nothing by pointing out your actions which you know , you have been doing it for long but people just overlooked it on this thread.

I remember some years ago you where in another thread you did your usual unnecessary humour I saw some people on that thread cursed you aggressively which I feel is uncalled for since then you focus your humour on travel section since you're untouchable here.
Between me & you, you know what iam saying but you will just keep denying it.
Enjoy your humorous life since that's your call & do stay out of trouble.

do gain
Lexusgs430:

So all your narratives are false...... I would leave the rest for people to judge........ πŸ™„πŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 3:36am On Mar 14
topellycategory:
I stand to gain nothing by pointing out your actions which you know , you have been doing it for long but people just overlooked it on this thread.

I remember some years ago you where in another thread you did your usual unnecessary humour I saw some people on that thread cursed you aggressively which I feel is uncalled for since then you focus your humour on travel section since you're untouchable here.
Between me & you, you know what iam saying but you will just keep denying it.
Enjoy your humorous life since that's your call & do stay out of trouble.

do gain

Your cunny way of avoiding to provide the answers, to the question I asked....... πŸ˜…πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 4:03am On Mar 14
I'm not avoiding it, does it even matter to you when you will still continue in your usual way. You clearly know what I'm talking about .

Lexusgs430:

Your cunny way of avoiding to provide the answers, to the question I asked....... πŸ˜…πŸ™„
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by amorprincesa: 5:01am On Mar 14
Please house, say at the start of a month, a bank offers overdraft, can I take it and then pay it all back at the end of the month? Do I have to be paying interest everyday or everything will be at month end? Please how does it work?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 5:33am On Mar 14
Lexusgs430:

What would you rather do........ Treat them the same way federal government is treating boko haram, bandits & unknown gunmen..........

It's a very difficult situation, hamas should start by handing over all those they kidnapped......

We need Egypt to lead the mediation team

Are you suggesting the Nigerian government does to northern Nigeria what Israel has done in Gaza?

The conflating issue here is equating over 1 million Palestinians in Gaza to hamas. That way, a genocide could be visited on them and still be excused.

Secondly, trying to address decades long conflict based on a single recent event. The unspoken consensus in the West is that the only path to future sustainable peace in Gaza is independence- something Isreal is radically opposed to. Trying to box 1.7 million people into perpertual subjugation would only breed more hate.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 5:44am On Mar 14
jedisco:

Are you suggesting the Nigerian government does to northern Nigeria what Israel has done in Gaza?

The conflating issue here is equating over 1 million Palestinians in Gaza to hamas. That way, a genocide could be visited on them and still be excused.

Secondly, trying to address decades long conflict based on a single recent event. The unspoken consensus in the West is that the only path to future sustainable peace in Gaza is independence- something Isreal is radically opposed to. Trying to box 1.7 million people into perpertual subjugation would only breed more hate.

The approach for the Nigerian government, is even much easier....... According to popular assumption, they reside in the bush and forest.........

What solution are you proffering........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 5:48am On Mar 14
amorprincesa:
Please house, say at the start of a month, a bank offers overdraft, can I take it and then pay it all back at the end of the month? Do I have to be paying interest everyday or everything will be at month end? Please how does it work?

When you spend OD, interest is calculated daily (charged to your account at the end of the month)........

It's not usually too expensive, if fully paid up at the end of the month......

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by NezzyMike: 6:17am On Mar 14
lavida001:

Just imagine the kind of contribution you made.
This was the same way he treated me here before I left Naija but I didn't give any room for that. He feels it's humour but doesn't know it comes off most times as being insensitivΒ£ and deme@ning.
Well you give me 1, I shower you 30.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by NezzyMike: 6:17am On Mar 14
lavida001:

Just imagine the kind of contribution you made.
This was the same way he treated me here before I left Naija but I didn't give any room for that. He feels it's humour but doesn't know it comes off most times as being insensitivΒ£ and deme@ning.
Well you give me 1, I shower you 30.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by deept(m): 6:40am On Mar 14
Where is justwise?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 8:13am On Mar 14
I am going to be calling for his head as soon as he gets in.we should always keep politicians on their tippytoes. They work for us. His health plan is caca ( sh*t) . I m just keeping my gunpowder dry.

I also want proportional representation and abolition of the House of Lords.

Lexusgs430:

30p Lee, already packed his bus with reform...... So he is back with ........

For KS sake I truly hope he gets in (not a coalition govt)... Let's see how long before people start calling for his head ........πŸ€”πŸ˜

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (531) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: Mentholated, Lexusgs430, Tstone1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.