Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor (63546 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by XAUBulls: 9:25am On May 22, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhiEDGDpfw

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/no-matter-the-record-you-break-theres-a-way-youll-dress-and-well-know-its-not-just-food-youre-selling-pastor-preaches-days-after-hilda-baci-broke-guinne/
I just watched the short video. This dude's anecdotes laced with sarcasm is on another level... grin

People must learn to restrain themselves by NOT jumping on social media bandwagons though. The herd mentality and mass hysteria surrounding this babe was an overkill IMHO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Gemma11: 9:39am On May 22, 2023
triplechoice:
Stupid generalisation from people who cannot think.

The young lady is not from a poor home. Morever, she has thriving business which doesn't give her enough time for herself , not to talk of other people

So why would she prostitute?,

Or do some persons assume prostitution is a hobby that girls go into just like that?

Some young ladies dress skimpily to draw attention to themselves and nothing more.

If you don't have close female friends, you wouldn't know this.

It's stupid to judge people by their appearance alone .

I call it 'SARS' mentality, If you carry bushy hair, iPhone, and laptop then, you must be an internet fraudstar.

if you don't know everything about a person what you conclude about them may not be the correct thing.

She is from a poor home. Her mother still cooks with firewood in Abuja. Also during the press conference, the mother told about their humble beginnings where she was cooking in the bush when she started her food business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by XAUBulls: 9:44am On May 22, 2023
achimendy:

To be honest the pastor is saying the truth. I watched one of her video too, you need to see the way this hilda was touching one of her female friend, you'll even think she's a lesbian.

Truth be told, the hilda of a girl has a questionable character.
That's interesting... Kindly share the link to the video you talked about here. The Internet truly never forgets. Lol.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!

Is this John Alozie?
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Thomasankara(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2023
[/color]well done,its like u know much about her family grin grin cheesy[color=#770077]
triplechoice:
Stupid generalisation from people who cannot think.

The young lady is not from a poor home. Morever, she has thriving business which doesn't give her enough time for herself , not to talk of other people

So why would she prostitute?,

Or do some persons assume prostitution is a hobby that girls go into just like that?

Some young ladies dress skimpily to draw attention to themselves and nothing more.

If you don't have close female friends, you wouldn't know this.

It's stupid to judge people by their appearance alone .

I call it 'SARS' mentality, If you carry bushy hair, iPhone, and laptop then, you must be an internet fraudstar.

if you don't know everything about a person what you conclude about them may not be the correct thing.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Gbogbowa: 10:04am On May 22, 2023
Note that when Jesus said "Judge not appearance", He didnt mean all forms of outward appearances in absoluteness. Our outward is often a true reflection of the inward.Except in self deception, no sane woman would be seductive in appearance without any hidden motive.
Sadly, this is one of the most abused, misquoted, misused scriptures, often used for excusing perverseness and ungodliness in character and in dressing.
Kobojunkie:
Why would Jesus Christ strike anyone for speaking up against your mogs and pastors? Is that the kind of God you think Jesus Christ to be, one who seeks to strike down those who speak out against these your mogs and pastors? undecided

In regards to this topic this is what Jesus Christ instead commands.

"Judge not according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." John 7:24

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by XAUBulls: 10:20am On May 22, 2023
Klass99:
I initially wasn't hyped about Hilda and her feat for a guiness world record, that was before I even knew of her nudity online. Becoming aware of the nudity just put me off completely!
She obviously doesn't have a good dress sense as seen from that photograph... She must learn the proper skills from here on out, and she can be seen clearly picking her nose while cooking in that short video as well.

There was a sickening mass hysteria around this babe with bigoted Nigerian trolls and lemmings outrightly casting aspersions on the social media platforms of the current female Indian Guinness Book of Records holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Gbogbowa: 10:21am On May 22, 2023
The Holy Spirit through Paul says our body is His temple, and that we should glorify God in our body (outward) and in our spirit(inward) .
This is no lie at all.Please study your bible very well so that you will not be guilty before God. Man's ignorance of His word, His principle and His demands will never be excused in the day of His judgement.
Kobojunkie:
1. Now you resort to lying? Where did Jesus Christ say what you claim? undecided

2. The holy spirit said this? Why are you lying? You are actually lying against the Holy Spirit too? undecided

3. That's another thing, in the Kingdom of God, no man has the right to insist on what another man can or should do. So assuming she is Christian, all the more reason why no butthead should tell her anything since Jesus Christ made clear that He alone is the one and only Teacher to those who belong to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Gbogbowa: 10:35am On May 22, 2023
Condemning an ungodly action deed or dressing is act and condemning the individual are two different things
kepstone:
How do you condem someone when it was not your blood that paid for her sins. 🤔
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:39am On May 22, 2023
B4 nko?
All those politicians wey go chop there,wetin you think they ate b4 eating the food shocked
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by yemi1504: 10:50am On May 22, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by yemi1504: 10:52am On May 22, 2023
godliman:
That Hilda of a girl is bivocational she is good cook and also a high class prostitute. This record has simply advertised her other trade. Only sexual perverts like her will be incensed by this plain truth.

Thought as much! Even how she got a choice location for her food in Lekki comes with a huge red flag. Some randy men are bankrolling what we are seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by yemi1504: 10:53am On May 22, 2023
Uyi168:
Hilda is a coded olosho.
nobody can tell me otherwise.. cheesy

Abi
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by yemi1504: 10:55am On May 22, 2023
judedwriter:
Take it or leave it, hilda is a celebrity.

But what kind of influence will her semi nude pictures on the web bring on the minds of sex hungry youths??

If I were her, I would clean up and start on a new slate.

You can say that again!
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Gbogbowa: 11:07am On May 22, 2023
"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fuly set in them to do evi". (Ecclesiastes 8:11)
DaTruths:

How many adversity has stroke all the Northern Muslims that supported the Murder of Deborah?

I hate it when christians threaten Rubbish.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by triplechoice(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2023
Gemma11:

She is from a poor home. Her mother still cooks with firewood in Abuja. Also during the press conference, the mother told about their humble beginnings where she was cooking in the bush when she started her food business.

And so, because of what you have just told us, you believe she must be a prostitute? Yes or know?

I don't think you know what it really means to come from a poor home.

There are rich people whose children are living almost as paupers, and vice versa.

And what's wrong in starting from an humble beginning?

Do you have evidence the mother is still cooking with fire wood in Abuja. She started cooking with fire doesn't mean she's still doing so.

I only expressed an opinion. You free to reject it and choose to believe what you want to believe.. I'm not stopping you.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by triplechoice(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]well done,its like u know much about her family grin grin cheesy[color=#770077]

Tell me what you know about her family.

I'm waiting
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Thomasankara(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2023
[/color] her father is just performing on the Average and tends to his cement store[color=#770077]
triplechoice:

Tell me what you know about her family.

I'm waiting
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Klass99(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by XAUBulls: 12:21pm On May 22, 2023
Klass99:

At the bolded - I can't argue with that it was indeed a sickening hysteria.

I don't about her dress sense but the photos I saw were indicative of someone who is thirsty as hell.

Thirsty for attention, thirsty for fame, thirsty for likes, thirsty for applause........and in a wrong sort of way.
Indeed Klass99. The 27-year-old had it all mapped out by using any means necessary. You seem to be very good at reading people. wink

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by triplechoice(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] her father is just performing on the Average and tends to his cement store[color=#770077]

What do you want me to make of fact that the father sells cement?

And, what do you know about how they have been living their lives till now?

We both don't have the same definition of what it means to come from a poor home.

There are 'rich men' who are 'poor' and vice versa.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On May 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:
■ Note that when Jesus said "Judge not appearance", He didnt mean all forms of outward appearances in absoluteness. Our outward is often a true reflection of the inward.Except in self deception, no sane woman would be seductive in appearance without any hidden motive.
■ Sadly, this is one of the most abused, misquoted, misused scriptures, often used for excusing perverseness and ungodliness in character and in dressing.
1. So, what you are saying is that Jesus Christ made a mistake when He suggested that His followers never judge a book by its' cover. And you think you know better than Jesus Christ does since you assert your own opinion/view over His everlasting law which He gave to His followers commanding them to obey it? undecided

You do know that what you did here amounts to rejecting the Truth as decreed by Jesus Christ, right? undecided

2. Abused? You are right here and now abusing it by claiming it is wrong to take Jesus Christ at His Word. Not once did Jesus Christ condemn the poor people of His time for walking around naked, and not once is it written that Jesus Christ called out even the prostitutes whom He was said to have hung out with. On more than one occasion, Jesus Christ even castigated the Pharisees for thinking that by cleaning up the outside of the cup, they are whole, yet you cast Jesus Christ down because, according to you, He did not mean what He said. undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On May 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:
■ The Holy Spirit through Paul says our body is His temple, and that we should glorify God in our body (outward) and in our spirit(inward) .
■ This is no lie at all.Please study your bible very well so that you will not be guilty before God. Man's ignorance of His word, His principle and His demands will never be excused in the day of His judgement.
1. So, it wasn't the Holy Spirit who is in fact Jesus Christ that spoke through Jesus Christ informing you that you never judge by outward appearances — don't judge a book by its cover commonsense of today — rather it was the Holy Spirit that spoke through Paul? WOW... seems you have yourself a messiah in Paul and not in Jesus at all. undecided

So, let me get this straight then, from your explanation there, the body is the temple of God implies God wants you to cover it up, abi? This the same God who saw fit to create Adam and Eve and watch them, for God knows how long, walk around naked? God did not see fit to give Adam and Eve clothing to cover their naked bodies when He made them is the one you have to glorify by covering your body? I mean it wasn't until Adam and Eve complained of their unclothedness that God decided to make them clothing by the way — that is the same God you now want us to believe is glorified when you cover your body? undecided

2. You don't seem to concern yourself much with what God has to say rather, you are only interested in asserting your will and opinion over His Word, something you have done at least 3 times in this here discussion by the way. You cast down His Principle to assert your interpretation in its place, how come? undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On May 22, 2023
Most men calling her all sorta names . But their eyes no gree comot for the young lady pictures.

Awon hypo- hypo - hypocrites ooooooooo
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by achimendy(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Yeah she is a good cook but also into runs, but no be small clients sha, all these girls target rich men/politicians. now that she has become popular Nationwide, you go see the expensive things wey she go dey post.

Exactly......

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by achimendy(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2023
XAUBulls:

That's interesting... Kindly share the link to the video you talked about here. The Internet truly never forgets. Lol.

I watched it on my brothers phone, I think you'll have to check her Instagram page, go for her image and videos, you'll see her display there.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Thomasankara(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2023
[/color]Na average family bros,she just broke through on her own[color=#770077]
triplechoice:

What do you want me to make of fact that the father sells cement?

And, what do you know about how they have been living their lives till now?

We both don't have the same definition of what it means to come from a poor home.

There are 'rich men' who are 'poor' and vice versa.

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by XAUBulls: 1:54pm On May 22, 2023
achimendy:

I watched it on my brothers phone, I think you'll have to check her Instagram page, go for her image and videos, you'll see her display there.
Thanks @Achimendy... I'll look it up.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On May 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Condemning an ungodly action deed or dressing is act and condemning the individual are two different things
But calling her a prostituted based solely on her attire is exactly that, condemning her. And this definition of ungodliness seems, not as defined by Jesus Christ but as conjured in your minds as no one has been able to in fact show where Jesus Christ stated it is right to judge anyone by outward appearance. undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Fweshkpekus: 3:54pm On May 22, 2023
grin she also sell fweshkpekus..
but the damn bitch is really hot!! cant stop loosing my damn juice on that ass embarassedgrin
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by calmandwild101(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!
Man you go too far. If you don’t believe in God you shouldn’t talk down on him.chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.