Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor (63542 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by kingthreat(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why would I blame them for the small-mindedness of others? Isn't that stewpid to do? undecided

Inasmuch as some of your opinions here are intelligent, some are just a pack of gibberish.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On May 21, 2023
kingthreat:
■ Inasmuch as some of your opinions here are intelligent, some are just a pack of gibberish.
Again, why would I blame them for the small-mindedness of others? Isn't that stewpid to do? undecided

We have laws that will clearly punish those who slander others — women included — but we have a society that attacks those slandered on behalf of their slanderers. Does that make sense to you? Why are Nigerians so counter-commonsense in most of their dealings? undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by chaloskyx: 7:26pm On May 21, 2023
Funny thing is you would be the first to patronise her cause others saw her for her cooking skills all you saw was her body false prophet of doom
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by tnerro1(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2023
Una Dey listen to fake pastor, if she open now, na him go first jump inside
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Klass99(f): 7:39pm On May 21, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by DrDunamis(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2023
Modifire:
You can imagine this corrupt generations speaking against the man of God! Now when the same God strikes them with adversity they'll be running Helter skelter to churches useless hypocritical bastardzzz. Some christens are not different from Judas. Fkn people with irrational thinking

I'm beginning to think subtly that nairaland is a place for most heathenistic individuals without the barest minium honour and discipline.
Thank you for speaking up.
Congratulations to the said lady on her feat in achieving that record but I couldn't join the bandwagon knowing that this person's social media presence is extremely questionable.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by immortalmortal: 7:52pm On May 21, 2023
What are you buying? Food? Or the other thing you think she's selling? Can you just buy food and shut the f@#k up? Just just quietly buy the other thing if you can afford it and still shut the f@#k up
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by bewla(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!
You dont have to insult God to driver your point

By the way am a Muslim so dont even turn on me
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by abidem4real: 8:08pm On May 21, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhiEDGDpfw

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/no-matter-the-record-you-break-theres-a-way-youll-dress-and-well-know-its-not-just-food-youre-selling-pastor-preaches-days-after-hilda-baci-broke-guinne/
Mr Pastor, her other thing is also for sale if you are interested in buying because I can't really see any difference between yeyebrities and most Nigerian pastors. Birds of a feather! Come to think of it, what was our pastor looking for before he probably stumbled into her nude photos? I guess our pastor enjoyed seeing what he saw 👀👀👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by elonize(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2023
peacemara54:

Even religion aside, doesn't moral, values and ethics, even culture taught decency?

Is because most of you people are morally degraded and of the same birds which flocks together. That's why you see nothing wrong with what she wore.

Generation ready for the wrath of God. You can celebrate her cooking stride but when it comes to indecency which is a sure compass and pointer to her waywardness and promiscuity, you chose to turn a blind eye.

A woman of honour who has proper home training and upbringing won't dress the way she did.
leave dem o.
Na all dis kind ashawo tinz dey sweet em...a girl DAT dresses indecently attracts flies abi😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by elonize(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2023
Sm of those ppo forming open eye so...
Morally ,dat dressing is too wrong,
Na because of say ashawo tinz dey sweet dem na mk dem dey side her.
Now ,a family dat has core Christian values n moral principles won't accept dis girl to marry their son
D son of olukoya can't bring dis girl home with dat dressing to present as his wife to b.
E wont accept it...mk dis generation nor dey try to bury d truth n support rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by AfDapone: 8:20pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!

God is not trash and the man has not said anything bad.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On May 21, 2023
AfDapone:
■ God is not trash and the man has not said anything bad.
The man lied abeg! These men who you lot call pastors and mogs are nothing but glorified morality monitors no different from the Hisbah police of the north. undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Whoknow: 8:30pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Mind the way you insult God, ask Nebuchadnezzar and he will tell you what happened to him, when he acted like you. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lightened: 8:39pm On May 21, 2023
It's you that is deluded o young man/woman. You think you are making sense but you just far from the truth.
Kobojunkie:
Please take that very advice and stop spreading delusions using the name of God. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Nacson(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell the pastor to face his god na. Which useless God wan strike? 🤣
The one wey no fit strike devil after how many years now! 😁

No be una comic book say "do not judge"? 🤷‍♂️
You, the pastor and your God should shut up. Who the h!! Is he to call her a demon cos of her mode of dressing.
What's his business with what she choose to sell? Is she hurting anyone.

The earlier you people realize say no one send una useless talk and God the better. Keep it among your congregation. Tueh! 🤮
Stop disturbing our ears with one useless entity that doesn't exist. If she like she sell her body, e no concern the useless God! 🤷‍♂️

Wises man on earth congratulations!
You have boldness to call God useless!
Well, let me reserve my comment. But know this for sure. At death ☠️ the Truth will be done on you if you don't repent and correct above text. What of the day you drop your last breath; you find out there is God? Haaaa you have everything to loose. Christ have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Dshocker(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
triplechoice:
Stupid generalisation from people who cannot think.

The young lady is not from a poor home. Morever, she has thriving business which doesn't give her enough time for herself , not to talk of other people

So why would she prostitute?,

Or do some persons assume prostitution is a hobby that girls go into just like that?

Some young ladies dress skimpily to draw attention to themselves and nothing more.

If you don't have close female friends, you wouldn't know this.

It's stupid to judge people by their appearance alone .

I call it 'SARS' mentality, If you carry bushy hair, iPhone, and laptop then, you must be an internet fraudstar.

if you don't know everything about a person what you conclude about them may not be the correct thing.

As old as you are!!!

How can you say that some girls wear skimpy for attention 🤣🤣🤣... Any girl that wears skimpy cloth is advertising her prostitution business.

You can't be wearing skimpy cloth for no reason.

Oga she came from a poor home, herself and mum does cooking for a living, until she upgrade has with God knows what hustle.

She is even driving a G-wagon and living in a luxurious apartment in lekki, brooooo, who you dey deceive?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lightened: 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
You are as confused as your name, you need a rest to see through, ok?
Kobojunkie:
1. See this is a problem with you blind religious folks. You cannot remove your private delusions from that which is stated in scripture. I never said God was separate from Jesus Christ, rather what I said is that the Old Law is different from the New Law. God Himself said So when He established 2 different He then gave two different covenants
■ The Old Law of Moses is the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan which God constituted of the people of Israel
■ The New Covenant which is the National Constitution in the Kingdom of God which God constituted of the sinners of Israel

Both Covenants are eternal meaning they are never canceled. However, God judged and cursed all those of the Old Law thereby making the New Law the only path to redemption available to all of Israel. undecided

Now, if none of this makes sense to you, I suggest we end this discussion so you can go learn the Truth of God abeg! undecided

2. So, in your mind, when Jesus Christ promised His followers adversity much like He had to suffer, it was all due to evil and negative judgment in a total cause? Abeg, I am not in the mood for this today. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Dshocker(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Whether he is fake or real man of God, what he said is the gospel reality.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On May 21, 2023
Lightened:
It's you that is deluded o young man/woman. You think you are making sense but you just far from the truth.
Lightened:
You are as confused as your name, you need a rest to see through, ok?
Religion is indeed a terrible illness of the mind! undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by ugbarreta(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2023
I sure say Kemen don knack dis babe.😁

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by DaTruths: 8:50pm On May 21, 2023
Modifire:
You can imagine this corrupt generations speaking against the man of God! Now when the same God strikes them with adversity they'll be running Helter skelter to churches useless hypocritical bastardzzz. Some christens are not different from Judas. Fkn people with irrational thinking
How many adversity has stroke all the Northern Muslims that supported the Murder of Deborah?

I hate it when christians threaten Rubbish.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by blahc007: 9:02pm On May 21, 2023
quote author=Uyi168 post=123248574]..
Hilda is a coded olosho.
nobody can tell me otherwise.. cheesy[/quote]
My brother 🤣🤣🤣
Na because pastor talk am, e come be like say na bad bele....

Her record breaking just increased her market value
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by blahc007: 9:05pm On May 21, 2023
triplechoice:

The young lady is not from a poor home. Morever, she has thriving business which doesn't give her enough time for herself , not to talk of other people

Or do some persons assume prostitution is a hobby that girls go into just like that?

Some young ladies dress skimpily to draw attention to themselves and nothing more.

I call it 'SARS' mentality, If you carry bushy hair, iPhone, and laptop then, you must be an internet fraudstar.

if you don't know everything about a person what you conclude about them may not be the correct thing.
😂😂 Bros calm down ...na because pastor talk am...
Trust Always ibom babe at your own wahala....her record breaking just increased her market value.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by mordred44: 9:05pm On May 21, 2023
Everybody wan kolet
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Emmahunk(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2023
If I talk now, una go quote touch not my anointed....for me.
Pastor, why not see the good rather than the bad in her? Haba
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On May 21, 2023
GodPrince:
I say I nor want fhuck you na, get away from my mention shameless LovePeddler. Only Jesus knows how smelly your wide vagina is right now if u dey see ur period join na be say odour go kill people around you. With your dirty blood and shiit stained pant you're wearing now. Bitch you stink, I ain't interested in your sh!t

Lol. Look at your crusty boots. Even olosho will reject you. Your type probably has to resort to raping minors.

You're taking my comment like blasphemy when I only insulted a man. You're defending a pulpit scammer that will fleece you and pretend to not even know you. How stupid are you sheeple? Can you also kill for your pastor?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Brain dey pain you? Did the pastor denied that he won't sleep with her? Of course he will. Is Hilda not an Olosho? Is that not her job? So WTF are you saying? The pastor will sleep with her and pay her for that is her Job

Lol so a pastor is now permitted to sleep with oloshos? What kind of defense is this?
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by AutoRedux: 9:48pm On May 21, 2023
triplechoice:

Mugu.

Hilda na pure runs girl.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by triplechoice(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2023
AutoRedux:

Mugu.

Hilda na pure runs girl.

Your Papa.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by live4ever: 9:57pm On May 21, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhiEDGDpfw

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/no-matter-the-record-you-break-theres-a-way-youll-dress-and-well-know-its-not-just-food-youre-selling-pastor-preaches-days-after-hilda-baci-broke-guinne/

But please oh.......why in the wide world will someone that is in their right senses and well brought up from a good home decide to dress like that and post it on the public domain for all to see?

What is the intended motive aimed at achieving??

"Dress the way you want to be addressed!"
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Cheche555(f): 10:05pm On May 21, 2023
Attention seekers.... How does any other thing she does your business...is that the soul you are meant to convert?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.