Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor (63365 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Otunski: 6:32pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!

This one is doomed and has been earmarked for destruction.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2023
triplechoice:
Stupid generalisation from people who cannot think.

The young lady is not from a poor home. Morever, she has thriving business which doesn't give her enough time for herself , not to talk of other people

So why would she prostitute?,

Or do some persons assume prostitution is a hobby that girls go into just like that?

Some young ladies dress skimpily to draw attention to themselves and nothing more.

If you don't have close female friends, you wouldn't know this.

It's stupid to judge people by their appearance alone .

I call it 'SARS' mentality, If you carry bushy hair, iPhone, and laptop then, you must be an internet fraudstar.

if you don't know everything about a person what you conclude about them may not be the correct thing.
4rm t, of all people, u still want my blood ,send ur team,
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Sunshine34(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2023
Pastor wey no face front, na insult you go receive
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by naturefellow(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2023
godliman:
That Hilda of a girl is bivocational she is good cook and also a high class prostitute. This record has simply advertised her other trade. Only sexual perverts like her will be incensed by this plain truth.
th NSPDD or whatever handband she had on during the cookathon was only a charade.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by naturefellow(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2023
judedwriter:
Take it or leave it, hilda is a celebrity.
But what kind of influence will her semi nude pictures on the web bring on the minds of sex hungry youths??
If I were her, I would clean up and start on a new slate.
some people just want to be famous for the wrong reason.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by bentenny(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did she ask you or anyone to emulate her in any way? Why do you people feel it is OK to impose rules and standards on people when they never asked you to? undecided

Do you think Beyonce is addressed by how she dresses? Why are you folks so small-minded? undecided
And who the h.ell are you and why are you jumping into my mentions as if you are Hilda BACI's bodyguard or aide on social media?

If you were not so benighted and empty headed in your generic attempt to always intrude on an opinion with a baseless submission on nairaland,you would have seen where i applauded her cooking talent which is lovely but gave knocks to her apparels which has so far polarized views!

Some of her slutty dressing isn't worth emulating by any sensible or decent lady and that's a fact!
Can your Beyonce dress with so much exposure of her body to meet a president of a country?
All you folks do is enable and support nonsense all in the name of woke culture!

Next time mind your business after reading and apply wakadotcom if you know you can't behave matured or civil around my comments here...mindless irritant!

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lightened: 6:39pm On May 21, 2023
If you are so vast in the word of God then you should be aware by now that what you said earlier was baseless. The bible is the word of God, so, I pick from any chapter to support my claim, be it Genesis or Revelation...the idea is for you to be enlightened. Again read the whole of John chapter 1. How do you talk about the son without the father and how do you talk about the son without the word. I don't know why you guys like showcasing your high level of ignorance and obscurity online, it's not all matters you have a say on.
Kobojunkie:
Are you an Israelite living in the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - , that you think it makes sense to quote from the book of Exodus at someone when speaking of Jesus Christ? Your own ignorance passes anything else abeg! undecided

I suggest you leave God alone, pick up that book and read so you at least get caught up on Jesus Christ before you continue to speak. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Tonytonex(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GoodCane: 6:40pm On May 21, 2023
1Sharon:
Look at this pulpit hypocrite as if he won't sleep with her

Brain dey pain you? Did the pastor denied that he won't sleep with her? Of course he will. Is Hilda not an Olosho? Is that not her job? So WTF are you saying? The pastor will sleep with her and pay her for that is her Job
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GoodCane: 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
bentenny:

And who the h.ell are you and why are you jumping into my mentions as if you are Hilda BACI's bodyguard or aide on social media?

If you were not so benighted and empty headed in your generic attempt to always intrude on an opinion with a baseless submission on nairaland,you would have seen where i applauded her cooking talent which is lovely but gave knocks to her apparels which has so far polarized views!

Some of her slutty dressing isn't worth emulating by any sensible or decent lady and that's a fact!

Next time mind your business after reading and apply wakadotcom if you know you can't behave matured or civil around my comments here...mindless irritant!

Dude, that guy you just quoted is a well known f.ool on nairaland. That is how the f.ool behaves, he loves jumping around on every comment displaying his stupidity. I'll urge you to ignore him for your sanity.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by adefitim(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
Baba Pastor don sharperly check all Hilda sumptuous pictures on insta if possible soapy with it 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by kepstone: 6:45pm On May 21, 2023
How do you condem someone when it was not your blood that paid for her sins. 🤔
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by bentenny(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Dude, that guy you just quoted is a well known f.ool on nairaland. That is how the f.ool behaves, he loves jumping around on every comment displaying his stupidity. I'll urge you to ignore him for your sanity.
Foolishness is even a understatement!
He or she must always type with a disconnected brain!
I do not believe that person is actually a man...but if it was a man behind that moniker,I will be really disappointed!
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, this commonsense no tell you say you are not meant to impose your personal misgivings on others, abi? undecided

What misgivings?

She's wearing rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
Lightened:
■ If you are so vast in the word of God then you should be aware by now that what you said earlier was baseless.
The bible is the word of God, so, I pick from any chapter to support my claim, be it Genesis or Revelation...the idea is for you to be enlightened.
■ Again read the whole of John chapter 1. How do you talk about the son without the father and how do you talk about the son without the word. I don't know why you guys like showcasing your high level of ignorance and obscurity online, it's not all matters you have a say on.
1. You are kidding me, right? undecided

2. That statement in bold contradicts Scripture as instead what is written is that Jesus Christ is the Word of God— the Word out of God's own mouth. Jesus Christ told you this when He said He is the Truth — God is True and Jesus Christ the Truth of God. Your bible on the other hand is merely a compendium of books which contain the Words of God, Satan, demons as well, and even the many opinions of men. undecided

3. You are not making any sense at all. Exodus details a Law whose judgment was carried out by God almost 2000 years ago. If you claim to belong to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God, you would do as Jesus Christ commands which are to obey His own commandments, the Law in he Kingdom of God — not the old Law. undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by emmnprince(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!

You must be a bitter person!

Why not attack the message than the messenger ehn!
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On May 21, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
■ What misgivings? She's wearing rubbish!
She is wearing what she is wearing. What has that to do with you? undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lightened: 6:48pm On May 21, 2023
And were you told in his teachings that you are totally free from adversities? If the righteous can be afflicted by the devil through God's permission (Read Job 1), who is now a sinner that refuses to forsake his/her ways of evil for the devil not to afflict? He might end up using the person as suya meat. You better repent and forsake your evil ways while you still have the opportunity. The bible said anyone that does wicked is of the devil and he's evil, same applies to anyone that speaks it also.
Kobojunkie:
Dude.... that passage says the people of God perish for lack of knowledge of God's commandments and teachings, something you are totally ignorant of, I must say. undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by smileyoo: 6:48pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell the pastor to face his god na. Which useless God wan strike? 🤣
The one wey no fit strike devil after how many years now! 😁

No be una comic book say "do not judge"? 🤷‍♂️
You, the pastor and your God should shut up. Who the h!! Is he to call her a demon cos of her mode of dressing.
What's his business with what she choose to sell? Is she hurting anyone.

The earlier you people realize say no one send una useless talk and God the better. Keep it among your congregation. Tueh! 🤮
Stop disturbing our ears with one useless entity that doesn't exist. If she like she sell her body, e no concern the useless God! 🤷‍♂️
bros. easy, easy oooo, there is a God oooo, though a merciful one.
in a few years down the line from now, you will be forced to realize that there is a God and that he is never a useless entity.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On May 21, 2023
Lightened:
■ And were you told in his teachings that you are totally free from adversities? If the righteous can be afflicted by the devil through God's permission (Read Job 1), who is now a sinner that refuses to forsake his/her ways of evil for the devil not to afflict? He might end up using the person as suya meat. You better repent and forsake your evil ways while you still have the opportunity.
■ The bible said anyone that does wicked is of the devil and he's evil, same applies to anyone that speaks it also.
You are not making any sense at all. If adversity is common to both the righteous and unrighteous, then why are you attempting to say it is a consequence of anything in this? undecided

2. And the evil God speaks of is as defined by His Law — His teachings and commandments — and not some arbitrary poles set by men, right? undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GoodCane: 6:51pm On May 21, 2023
bentenny:

Foolishness is even a understatement!
He or she must always type with a disconnected brain!
I do not believe that person is actually a man...but if it was a man behind that moniker,I will be really disappointed!

That is how the fool behaves. I'll urge you to ignore him on nairaland for your complete sanity. The werey knows me very well on NL, hence he ignores him greatly. Do likewise
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by OnweGodspower: 6:52pm On May 21, 2023
saintkeppy:
She also sells kpomo, it's also part of the food ministry grin

If you know, you know!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I see
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by peacemara54(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even religion aside, doesn't moral, values and ethics, even culture taught decency?

Is because most of you people are morally degraded and of the same birds which flocks together. That's why you see nothing wrong with what she wore.

Generation ready for the wrath of God. You can celebrate her cooking stride but when it comes to indecency which is a sure compass and pointer to her waywardness and promiscuity, you chose to turn a blind eye.

A woman of honour who has proper home training and upbringing won't dress the way she did.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by bentenny(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:

That is how the fool behaves. I'll urge you to ignore him on nairaland for your complete sanity. The werey knows me very well on NL, hence he ignores him greatly. Do likewise
Noted
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by kingthreat(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am OK with them being comfortable with their bodies really. undecided

Oh really. Deep inside you like the fact that they will be viewed as objects of sexual gratification? Come on...

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On May 21, 2023
kingthreat:
■ Oh really. Deep inside you like the fact that they will be viewed as objects of sexual gratification? Come on...
Why would I blame them for the small-mindedness of others? Isn't that stewpid to do? undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Olat4421: 7:06pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

dis is nonsense u are calling ur creator trash
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lightened: 7:07pm On May 21, 2023
The more you open your mouth to speak, the more I see that you are far away from the truth about God. Your arguments are baseless and infact a dead cause (D.O.A). Read Mathew 5:17, the same Jesus you are clamouring on told his disciples that he has not come to abolish law but to fulfil it. You must be deluded to think God is different in it's entirety from his son, Jesus Christ. Have you read places in the new testament when Jesus was telling his disciples to believe in him, that anyone that does believes in the father? Laughs, John 10:10, Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life, anyone that wants to get to the father (God) must go through him. I think the question I should first ask you is are you a christian? And if you are, do you believe in trinity? Cos if you do, you will enlightened enough to know that God and Jesus is inseparable.
Talking about "adversity", it's an evil or negative judgement in total cause, so why I asked you to read Exodus...infact, God don't need to come and face you, it will just happen, my friend, don't keep on fooling yourself, you have not encounter God and until you do, these things will continue to be a mystery to you. God can help you only if you surrender, he is a merciful father, don't continue to wallow in this darkness.
Kobojunkie:
1. You are kidding me, right? undecided

2. That statement in bold contradicts Scripture as instead what is written is that Jesus Christ is the Word of God— the Word out of God's own mouth. Jesus Christ told you this when He said He is the Truth — God is True and Jesus Christ the Truth of God. Your bible on the other hand is merely a compendium of books which contain the Words of God, Satan, demons as well, and even the many opinions of men. undecided

3. You are not making any sense at all. Exodus details a Law whose judgment was carried out by God almost 2000 years ago. If you claim to belong to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God, you would do as Jesus Christ commands which are to obey His own commandments, the Law in he Kingdom of God — not the old Law. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lightened: 7:10pm On May 21, 2023
Go and read your bible well, stop shaming yourself on public forum...you seems to need attention, God is ready to give all that to you and even more.
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense at all. If adversity is common to both the righteous and unrighteous, then why are you attempting to say it is a consequence of anything in this? undecided

2. And the evil God speaks of is as defined by His Law — His teachings and commandments — and not some arbitrary poles set by men, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On May 21, 2023
Lightened:
■ The more you open your mouth to speak, the more I see that you are far away from the truth about God. Your arguments are baseless and infact a dead cause (D.O.A). Read Mathew 5:17, the same Jesus you are clamouring on told his disciples that he has not come to abolish law but to fulfil it. You must be deluded to think God is different in it's entirety from his son, Jesus Christ. Have you read places in the new testament when Jesus was telling his disciples to believe in him, that anyone that does believes in the father? Laughs, John 10:10, Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life, anyone that wants to get to the father (God) must go through him. I think the question I should first ask you is are you a christian? And if you are, do you believe in trinity? Cos if you do, you will enlightened enough to know that God and Jesus is inseparable.
■ Talking about "adversity", it's an evil or negative judgement in total cause, so why I asked you to read Exodus...infact, God don't need to come and face you, it will just happen, my friend, don't keep on fooling yourself, you have not encounter God and until you do, these things will continue to be a mystery to you. God can help you only if you surrender, he is a merciful father, don't continue to wallow in this darkness.
1. See this is a problem with you blind religious folks. You cannot remove your private delusions from that which is stated in scripture. I never said God was separate from Jesus Christ, rather what I said is that the Old Law is different from the New Law. God Himself said So when He established 2 different He then gave two different covenants
■ The Old Law of Moses is the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan which God constituted of the people of Israel
■ The New Covenant which is the National Constitution in the Kingdom of God which God constituted of the sinners of Israel

Both Covenants are eternal meaning they are never canceled. However, God judged and cursed all those of the Old Law thereby making the New Law the only path to redemption available to all of Israel. undecided

Now, if none of this makes sense to you, I suggest we end this discussion so you can go learn the Truth of God abeg! undecided

2. So, in your mind, when Jesus Christ promised His followers adversity much like He had to suffer, it was all due to evil and negative judgment in a total cause? Abeg, I am not in the mood for this today. grin
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by bigiyaro(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2023
She sells both food and punna, wetin concern son of man? She buy plastic nyash to enhance her hoeing business, she break cooking record to enhance her food business....infact the girl is a genius. God bless her hustle.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On May 21, 2023
Lightened:
Go and read your bible well, stop shaming yourself on public forum...you seems to need attention, God is ready to give all that to you and even more.
Please take that very advice and stop spreading delusions using the name of God. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.