Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor (63538 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Chochovini: 10:08pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=123256301] Your God! . So if you are not afraid of man, you are not afraid of GOD
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Savvy19: 10:09pm On May 21, 2023
This Hilda Baci girl no be good girl outside kitchen o
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by kokomilala(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2023
@Modifire, there are a lot of very intelligent people on Nairaland, and I've learnt a great deal from them. Conversely, you could sense a lot of dimwits, idiotic, humdrum heads spewing out airy nothings. And this astounds me a lot. I try to gauge their intelligence quotient, their emotional state and their psycho pathology.

Bertrand Russell, that British mathematician and political philosopher, during his acceptance speech for the Nobel prize opined- I'll paraphrase him: in the etymological sense, there are those who do not conform to the herd in an egregious sense. In short, there are those who have risen above the ordinary level. They are prophets and discoverers. They are eccentric. And there are those who have fallen below the ordinary level. They are idiots and criminals...

I can't resist the temptation to say that there is a nonsense of idiots on Nairaland, given the deluge of responses- drab, illogical responses- on this forum.

At times, I just stop to wonder why the people of this age are just so mentally lazy, on the one hand, and why they lack the knowledge of the word of God on the other hand.

They are just vaporous with their insipid and impetuous messages, which don't bear any semblance of common sense, or in the least, hit a mark. It's like they just operate in a vacuum of humdrum interchange.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You fit in well with the churchians/religious zealots of Nigeria then. undecided

He has denied christ on a sunday just to win an argument 😂

An atheist will never take offence to my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On May 21, 2023
pocohantas:

She needs to work on that, except she chooses not to. We have other female food vloggers hitting it without nakednéss. The shape is there already, she shouldn't allow Lekki life carry her to where she doesn't know.

And these girls should stop making a mockery of Christianity. Calling Jesus at every turn while half-dressed is plain silly.

Please what nudity are people talking about? I hope it's not the bikini pictures of her on a yacht because how else is someone supposed to dress on a yacht/the beach?

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GoodCane: 10:29pm On May 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol so a pastor is now permitted to sleep with oloshos? What kind of defense is this?

Is the pastor not a human being? Why won't he sleep with the olosho? What is the duty and work of an olosho? Define an olosho
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Is the pastor not an human being? Why won't he sleep with the olosho? What is the duty and work of an olosho? Define an olosho

Oh a pastor is now just a human being? He's not ordained and called by God again?
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GoodCane: 10:31pm On May 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Please what nudity are people talking about? I hope it's not the bikini pictures of her on a yacht because how else is someone supposed to dress on a yacht/the beach?

Olosho. Even your fellow female gender is trying to correct you but still you decided to remain stu.pid. of course an olosho and a runz girl like you will see nothing wrong with Hilda's dressing. Were!y olosho no be work.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GoodCane: 10:32pm On May 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Oh a pastor is now just a human being? He's not ordained and called by God again?

Offpoint as Usual.

Madam, define an olosho? What is the definition of an olosho? Who is an olosho?

No dey disguise again and answer my questions
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On May 21, 2023
1Sharon:
■ Please what nudity are people talking about? I hope it's not the bikini pictures of her on a yacht because how else is someone supposed to dress on a yacht/the beach?
I had one person asking me if Beyonce dresses the way she does on stage or in her videos when she goes out to meet a president, and I just... I just...I just didn't know how to even begin to process the logic of that one. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Offpoint as Usual.

Madam, define an olosho? What is the definition of an olosho? Who is an olosho?

No dey disguise again and answer my questions

Define pastor. Define called by God. Define anointed.

You're defending a man that will fleece you and disrespect you the next day after chopping Belleful. Stupid sheeple. Wise up today.

The money that you give to those scammers can be used to improve your infrastructure.

Lazy buggers.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 10:37pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I had one person asking me if Beyond dresses the way she does on stage or in her videos when she goes out to meet a president, and I just... I just...I just didn't know how to even begin to process the logic of that one. grin

🤦🏽‍♀️
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by AutoRedux: 10:38pm On May 21, 2023
triplechoice:

Your Papa.
Your Mama
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GoodCane: 10:53pm On May 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Define pastor. Define called by God. Define anointed.

You're defending a man that will fleece you and disrespect you the next day after chopping Belleful. Stupid sheeple. Wise up today.

The money that you give to those scammers can be used to improve your infrastructure.

Lazy buggers.

After ranting and wailing, yet you failed to define an olosho.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by 1Sharon(f): 10:56pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:

After ranting and wailing, yet you failed to define an olosho.

You don't know what olosho means again?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by koskilala: 11:15pm On May 21, 2023
Hmmm, las las na only God know.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lightened: 11:34pm On May 21, 2023
Since you know that now, you can take a resting pill
Kobojunkie:
Religion is indeed a terrible illness of the mind! undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On May 21, 2023
Lightened:
Since you know that now, you can take a resting pill
Stop wrapping your lies around the many mentions of the name of God abeg! undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Maysdevices(f): 12:37am On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, even though neither God nor Jesus Christ said any of what you claim, you are convinced your ignorance of the Truth of God serves as some sort of excuse for the lie you told using their names? undecided

2. But Jesus Christ, the God of Christians, never said that one can be led to lust by another. And He certainly never imposed any laws as far as dress code. So, when you claim the Holy Spirit said or Jesus Christ said, you sin against God. undecided

3. You are kidding, right? undecided

1. God through his commandments asked us not to commit adultery. Jesus also reinforced the Law by saying this in the book of Matthew - “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

P.S Define a lie. Your gaslighting skills are pretty poor and won’t exactly work on me, I’m not the regular nairaland dolt. Now back to the actual topic.

2. What the fuuckk are you talking about? This isn’t even about just women, even the Devil is known to lead people to temptation
(I saw a comment earlier were you said the devil was just a symbol of disobedience, extremely laughable) There are literal known temptresses in the Bible like Delilah, Jezebel and Bathsheba who ended destroying the lives of revered men of God like David, Solomon and Samson. Those stories serve as a serious warning to men about how easily a woman can destroy them through temptation.

3. Are you joking? I see your comments all the time and like that you approach each topic with logic and without sentiment. However I would advise you to leave religion alone, it is not a topic for the four corners of your brain. I could tell you God just told me something right now and it would be absolutely ridiculous to you but to me and billions of other people, it is a very real phenomenon. Dementia or not.

It really doesn’t speak well for the level of your intelligence or maturity. Look at the smartest people in the world, how many have you seen speak up or try to counter any religion at all? It because they’re smarter than that. They know they don’t know everything.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Originalsly: 1:00am On May 22, 2023
He's saying you can judge a book by its cover. If he thinks she is selling something ... he should first find out if she is selling and what she is selling before making such a claim to the public. I guess he hasn't read where the Bible condemns slander..... that's exactly what he is doing ..... portraying her as a harlots.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On May 22, 2023
Maysdevices:
■ God through his commandments asked us not to commit adultery.
■ Jesus also reinforced the Law by saying this in the book of Matthew - “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
■ P.S Define a lie. Your gaslighting skills are pretty poor and won’t exactly work on me, I’m not the regular nairaland dolt. Now back to the actual topic.
■ What the fuuckk are you talking about? This isn’t even about just women, even the Devil is known to lead people to temptation
(I saw a comment earlier were you said the devil was just a symbol of disobedience, extremely laughable) There are literal known temptresses in the Bible like Delilah, Jezebel and Bathsheba who ended destroying the lives of revered men of God like David, Solomon and Samson. Those stories serve as a serious warning to men about how easily a woman can destroy them through temptation.
■ Are you joking? I see your comments all the time and like that you approach each topic with logic and without sentiment. However I would advise you to leave religion alone, it is not a topic for the four corners of your brain. I could tell you God just told me something right now and it would be absolutely ridiculous to you but to me and billions of other people, it is a very real phenomenon. Dementia or not.
■ It really doesn’t speak well for the level of your intelligence or maturity. Look at the smartest people in the world, how many have you seen speak up or try to counter any religion at all? It because they’re smarter than that. They know they don’t know everything.
1. God's Old Law does not apply to you since you do not live in the Land of Canaan where the Law is only effective in.

2. According to God's New Law, Jesus Christ, which you quoted from there, who is responsible for the sin committed in that case? undecided

3. No gaslighting here since what you clearly did was lie using God's name all so you could use him as reason to perpetrate what amounts to unfair judgment in this case. God no make anyone dresscode monitor so He has nothing to do with the why of you castigating this woman for not dressing as you would rather she does. undecided

4. They are literally known temptresses yet God never condemned any of the women for any of the sins committed by your so-called revered wonderful men. Ever wonder why that is? God is not stewpid! undecided

5. God told you something but He didn't tell you before now His Truth which is that He never gave you any law regarding dress codes in Jesus Christ. Or maybe I should instead start by asking you which God since it appears a lot of you seem to serve one other than the one whose Wor is written in scripture. undecided

6. You think the reason I counter religious lies has to do with the intelligence standards of the world? undecided

In regards to this topic this is what Jesus Christ instead commands.

"Judge not according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." John 7:24
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 3:55am On May 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Look at your crusty boots. Even olosho will reject you. Your type probably has to resort to raping minors.

You're taking my comment like blasphemy when I only insulted a man. You're defending a pulpit scammer that will fleece you and pretend to not even know you. How stupid are you sheeple? Can you also kill for your pastor?
I am not defending the pulpit scammer, I'm an atheist and I'm aware that most pastors are criminals But then what he has said is right, sorry for the trolling but we shouldn't promote mediocrity, that's my point. For example as Hilda is trending and you probably have a little sister who can research on Hilda online and sees her naked or half naked online don't you think she would love to emulate such a person after all despite Hilda being naked online she's celebrated so is that the type of role model you want for your little sister? Let's condemn what is wrong regardless of any circumstances surrounding that wrong thing.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Modifire(m): 3:59am On May 22, 2023
kokomilala:
@Modifire, there are a lot of very intelligent people on Nairaland, and I've learnt a great deal from them. Conversely, you could sense a lot of dimwits, idiotic, humdrum heads spewing out airy nothings. And this astounds me a lot. I try to gauge their intelligence quotient, their emotional state and their psycho pathology.

Bertrand Russell, that British mathematician and political philosopher, during his acceptance speech for the Nobel prize opined- I'll paraphrase him: in the etymological sense, there are those who do not conform to the herd in an egregious sense. In short, there are those who have risen above the ordinary level. They are prophets and discoverers. They are eccentric. And there are those who have fallen below the ordinary level. They are idiots and criminals...

I can't resist the temptation to say that there is a nonsense of idiots on Nairaland, given the deluge of responses- drab, illogical responses- on this forum.

At times, I just stop to wonder why the people of this age are just so mentally lazy, on the one hand, and why they lack the knowledge of the word of God on the other hand.

They are just vaporous with their insipid and impetuous messages, which don't bear any semblance of common sense, or in the least, hit a mark. It's like they just operate in a vacuum of humdrum interchange.
Well...if you ask me I would simply tell you human this days have lost sense of logical reasoning,some People's sense of right and wrong have been tempered with. The main reason being that we are constantly approaching the end of civilization and obviously, the end of existence itself that's it and only the righteous would be saved

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by nosa2ekundayo: 4:31am On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!

You sounding frustrated right now Bro.

If you are a Muslim u are very stupid to say all these things about Christians and Christianity for you are ignorant of the fact that Islam draws it's verification from Christianity.

If you are a traditional man, again you are dumb. U should have noticed they pray to God as well.

If you are an aethist, then you must be a very low budget dumb one cos your duty was to come up with scientific facts etc.. Stop sounding disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by SpockFederation: 4:49am On May 22, 2023
Pastor, calm down.

She just being a virgo.

https://zodiacpsycho.com/what-do-scorpios-look-like-women/

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Faposky95: 6:20am On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She tell you say she wan be your future wives and mothers? Why are you people obsessed with making the lives of the female about your personal desires and choices? undecided

It's our choice as you said, so our discussion.
Feign all you want, the greater good tends to morality of the sexes
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:22am On May 22, 2023
Faposky95:
■ It's our choice as you said, so our discussion.
Feign all you want, the greater good tends to morality of the sexes
Greater good tends to the morality of the sexes? What in the world does that mean? undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Sammy101111(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2023
godliman:
That Hilda of a girl is bivocational she is good cook and also a high class prostitute. This record has simply advertised her other trade. Only sexual perverts like her will be incensed by this plain truth.

Have known that babe Hilda on snap chat since 4 years ago and I read her post to hook up ,dripping wet . She had a private snap adult for hook up and link up girls I swear but God can change any body life simple

60% Nigeria ladies have good business but still involve them self in quick cash quick fun quick Bleep by doing hookup and link up na there business I sha

For example look at the girl online black chully
She was a road side prostitute for Allen ikeja then and airport road I suprise say she done they form celebrity on ticktock 😂

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by topatee: 8:40am On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!

If you have nothing coherent upstairs to contribute on sm, can't you just shut-up ?
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by achimendy(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Bro don't think, she's a lesbian, she and her friend Ama dey do lesbo things behind closed doors. fear those Lekki girls because they re dangerous

Hmmmm, e be like say you know her wella.

She might have good cooking skills, but From the way she dress and act you'll know the girl belongs to the street.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Lighthome: 8:45am On May 22, 2023
You are totally out of sense. Your statement about God and the pastor doesn't make any common sense at all
Wagwanbrethren:

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by TheSuperX(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2023
achimendy:

Hmmmm, e be like say you know her wella.

She might have good cooking skills, but From the way she dress and act you'll know the girl belongs to the street.
Yeah she is a good cook but also into runs, but no be small clients sha, all these girls target rich men/politicians. now that she has become popular Nationwide, you go see the expensive things wey she go dey post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.