Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? (1409 Views)

Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) / Sex Is A Consensual Agreement; Women Aren't Doing Men Any Favor / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by callme2: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
Do we actually have REAL Men any longer?

Men or should i say boyssssssssssss these days no longer know their responsibilities. They cant even fend for their women anylonger instead they naggggggg that ladies make demands, while some depend on ladies indirectly"?  is this laziness or weakness? pls where are the old school men?

abi na all these electronic generation men dey do all diz things to our society?
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok! So what's the quotient for measuring real men?
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by callme2: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2011
man that have the ability to take care of his woman without nagging in terms of demands or not.
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
call-me:

man that have the ability to take care of his woman without nagging in terms of demands or not.
Are you really saying this as a matter of fact from your heart or are you just trying to get back at knuckle heads that are screaming for the heads of Nigerian girls on this forum? Let me understand the angle of inclination you are descending from!
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by bodee(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
sexkillz:

Are you really saying this as a matter of fact from your heart or are you just trying to get back at knuckle heads that are screaming for the heads of Nigerian girls on this forum? Let me understand the angle of inclination you are descending from!
NEW ON NAIRALAND STILL LEARNING THANKS
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by bodee(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
And do we have real girls any longer Thanks
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by kokoye(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
Mrs Chima.

what do you have to say to this gold-digger poster?
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by kokoye(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ poster

I sure aint calling you tongue
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
kokoye:

Mrs Chima.

what do you have to say to this gold-digger poster?

Why are you calling me out for? angry grin What do you want me to say about gold diggers that you and MBJ haven't said? undecided
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by tellwisdom: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
This thief don come here again grin grin grin
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by kokoye(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why are you calling me out for? angry grin What do you want me to say about gold diggers that you and MBJ haven't said? undecided

We both know.

When your lips are sealed in a thread, the poster is obviously a female and you dont agree with the post.

Now, keep it real and tell me I'm lying about you!
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by callme2: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
@tellwisdom

I go dey hunt u until you begin to know your responsibility as a man or are u a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
kokoye:

We both know.

When your lips are sealed in a thread,  the poster is obviously a female and you dont agree with the post.

Now, keep it real and tell me I'm lying about you!

I didn't even read the OP and the Hmm was for those virgins up there.  I am going to read it now since you are fussing and crying about it.
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by jaybee3(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
Maybe the real men have suddenly grown wiser shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
maybe just maybe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2011
call-me:

Do we actually have REAL Men any longer?

Men or should i say boyssssssssssss these days are just being childish. They cant even fend for their women anylonger instead they are now depnding on ladies?  is this laziness or weakness?

Yes, I agree!  Behind every childish man is a childish woman.   tongue at Koyoke
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by callme2: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2011
@sexklizz

I mean it welaaaaaaaa
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
jay bee:

Maybe the real men have suddenly grown wiser  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
maybe just maybe  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Look who the cat dragging in.   tongue
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by kokoye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Yes, I agree!  Behind every childish bald man is a childish woman herself
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by jaybee3(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
who dat?
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by Konjour(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
REAL MEN? NOOOOO, We don't. I know a lot of toy shops around here though where you could buy a REAL male doll,and it even comes

with a free barbie! Now,that's a real couple,innit? Cheers. smiley

NEXT.
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
Somebody is hurting!   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by callme2: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
@Mrs Chima
most men have faild to know there RESPONSIBILITY as a man
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by jaybee3(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
call-me:

@Mrs Chima
most men have faild to know there RESPONSIBILITY as a man
Please remind us duh
Whilst you are at it, please add the highly exclusive list for the girls as well
SMH

you better go and start working at being independent for your own future, Thank me later
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
jay bee:

Please remind us duh
Whilst you are at it, please add the highly exclusive list for the girls as well
SMH

you better go and start working at being independent for your own future, Thank me later

Why are you getting hostile? You yearning for my sugas? kiss kiss
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by callme2: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
They know themselves
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
Oh now some men want women to be independent now huh?  I read the comments from the men on the Groom Price thread and wasn't surprised to see angry and volatile responses.  

Men sef.
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
I'm thirsty
I need milk
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by callme2: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
they are just being insatiable
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
OP

This is a perfect example of how lazy men are. They expect women to cater to their every needs and wants without remorse.

jay bee:

I'm thirsty
I need milk
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by born2boink(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
by their name we shall know them,call-girl or call-me and by their post,we shall know what they want; no real men at the moment because money is not flowing in town and only little are left to spray, even yahoo boys are not smiling and yahoo plus vexing because spirit involve,government has blocked Niger delta ways and Drug dealers are finding it difficult because security are too high, government workers are limited and even boko haram are disturbing them on focusing on embezzlement,these are set of people that spray cash and we that depends on salaries or business money hardly spend nowadays because girls have thought us lesson in the past,
Re: Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2011
bodee:

And do we have real girls any longer Thanks

Food for thought grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Av A Boylover After A Tym He Went 2 Date My Frend Nw He Wants Me Back Wat Shul / Who Yab Pass & Who's D Mst Yabbed?. / Who Is A Lover Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.