Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND (46685 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by isabi2lof: 9:05pm On May 20, 2023
saphiere:
Seun and his moderators are always eager to shift anything that ridicules women to the front page of his mighty forum.

You dey mind , they like decieving each other here on nairaland.

Tomorrow another person will post " 12 reasons why a girlfriend is better than a wife".

Without bashing ladies, some people don't have any meaningful content to give .

Now that Chatgpt is onboard , it's only women that will give them content.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Fira09(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2023
saphiere:
Seu.n and his moderators are always eager to shift anything that ridicules women to the front page of his mighty forum.
What is your 'gender' meant for if not ......?
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Blacksavage: 9:07pm On May 20, 2023
Update grin
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Hamiltonii: 9:10pm On May 20, 2023
ijustdey:
JUST a Laffing Mata: 12 differences between a WIFE and a GIRLFRIEND

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-a-laffing-mata-12-differences-between-a-wife-and-a-girlfriend/

No difference. They're both whΓ³res!

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by ppogba: 9:11pm On May 20, 2023
Compilation by a new husband or someone not even married at all.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by afadi2410: 9:11pm On May 20, 2023
Stupid comparison
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by BrotherFolake: 9:12pm On May 20, 2023
😎

Wife ko Girlfriend ni.

They are all the same. All women are the same, No difference.

If only Men could be like me, but they can't.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by TiglathPILESER: 9:12pm On May 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's all true.

Live a chaste lifestyle and stop hoeing around.

AIDS is real...

A wife gives you kids but girlfriends gives you AIDS.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by macphilip: 9:18pm On May 20, 2023
For me, no difference between both.
Once a man cannot provide, girlfriend/wife true nature comes out.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by stolaonipekun: 9:26pm On May 20, 2023
Story... I have someone who got her legit breakthrough Tru girl friend.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Abbey117(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2023
flexyrule:
A wife was once a girlfriend.

A girl friend can become a wife, but a wife can never be a girlfriend again.

I beg to differ. Make God no let us jam wife wey still dey attached to their ex or fuckboy (moneybag). To the husband she is his wife but to the ex or fuckboy (moneybag) she is his girlfriend for knacking

2 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Konjiboii: 9:41pm On May 20, 2023
A GF will suck your dick and do something strange for a piece of change.

If you are lucky, your wife will give you head on your birthday.

A GF will always maintain her figure and size

Your wife will let loose and turn to yokozuna, after all she have you on cuffs.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by SonofGod231: 9:41pm On May 20, 2023
Was a wife not formally the girlfriend?!Which means you're saying two personalities in one..The pretender still pretending betterπŸ€”

4 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Honestly, sometimes the only difference between them is the Wedding Ring!

Hate me for what I am about to say, but it is the truth...

Some girlfriends actually act more wifely than wives... Same way some wives' exes and boyfriends act more husbandly than the main husbands.
You spoke the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2023
Blake755:
Marry bad wife even the devil go pity u sad
Lol! A bad wife behaves like an evil spirit,in her matrimonial home.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by SonofGod231: 9:48pm On May 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Some girlfriends actually act more wifely than wives... Same way some wives' exes and boyfriends act more husbandly than the main husbands.
I was thinking this...More grace bro....That's why some times when you see a wife material no need to sew am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by ItisWell22(f): 9:49pm On May 20, 2023
Johnjanrt:
lipsrsealed
This would have been true if only ladies marry who they love and not who is readily available.
Nowhere near reality. In point of fact some girlfriends are more loyal than most wives would ever be.

πŸ’―

Wives wey dey manage their husbands, abi na the ones wey no fit wait to be widows? 🀧

ppogba:
Compilation by a new husband or someone not even married at all.

πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Na you go marry slay queen na.
Na who talk hin own dem do for.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Angelfrost(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2023
SonofGod231:

I was thinking this...More grace bro....That's why some times when you see a wife material no need to sew am.

True... Some people think getting married automatically makes them wife or husband material, whereas it's the other way around.

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by meritadavize1(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2023
What if na girlfriend come get wife quality?
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-a-laffing-mata-12-differences-between-a-wife-and-a-girlfriend/
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by naijapikin2(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2023
Nowadays some girlfriends have more of these good qualities than so called wives

I know warram saying
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Waffarianman(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2023
My wife gat all the attributes you just mentioned there... (D) if am late at work she won't sleep keeps calling till I arrive home 🏠🏑..

I love my wife no b4 mouth
she will b my soulmate
No b4 mouth

If you really love your wife
Takecare of her, provide for her
You must protect her, until death do Una part..... Pereama song

4 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by jayAjoku(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2023
No woman love you o be it wife or girlfriend Na only your mother and sisters love you

3 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by jayAjoku(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2023
Sirheny007:
Well, here's the major difference:
A wife is a girlfriend whose dowry is paid;
A girlfriend is a wife whose dowry is not paid.

grin grin
Lol facts funny thing is both of them can leave you at any moment

3 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by madgoat(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2023
ijustdey:

LIES

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by richie240: 10:13pm On May 20, 2023
All na scam!
That fuulish wife once acted as a good/wise girlfriend until she got the ring.

Mikel obi's gf of around 10 yrs is still with him most prolly bcus they are not married.

The moment he makes d mistake of putting d ring on her finger, she bcums another woman and one finger no go fit enter her anus again.
Women?
cool

Angelfrost:

4 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by SonofGod231: 10:21pm On May 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

True...Some people think getting married automatically makes them wife or husband material, whereas it's the other way around.
Interestingly,most married men would testify to this...Some women are better as girlfriends and If they know their place in the relationship,it will work out just fine.
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by blowjohn(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2023
What a thread. Naija and mediocre minds.

How bout the difference between international political landscapes.

Or difference between AI robots and normal robots?

Na things wey no get head una dey write about.

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by Silentgroper(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2023
mariahAngel:

If I don't "hoeing around", may it never be well with you!

do you know how hard it would be to make you a gf/wife ...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

you're suppose to be joyous he called you a side chick.. honestly..
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by RPG2020(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2023
OP wake up wake up we are in 2023 not 1960

2 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by dododawa1: 10:37pm On May 20, 2023
BAT is Tinubu while OBI is girlfriend
Re: 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND by dudusky007(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2023
Sirheny007:
Well, here's the major difference:
A wife is a girlfriend whose dowry is paid;
A girlfriend is a wife whose dowry is not paid.

grin grin
hahahaha u b idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.