Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy (3999 Views)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy by efuah(f): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2007
Men and women who are more jealous?
and which of them can do silly / dangerous things out of jealousy?
Re: Jealousy by Easybaby(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2007
*just peeps in to see who is more jealousy* cheesy grin

*i will be back shortly* undecided tongue
Re: Jealousy by yimiton(f): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2007
I hate overly jelous guys, especially when they become irrational and extreemly possessive. They can be nasty and dangerous, I mean very very dangerous. I don't know to what extend a lady can go but pray never ever to experience and overly jelous boy friend.
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2007
Easybaby:

*just peeps in to see who is more jealousy* cheesy grin

*i will be back shortly* undecided tongue

so u now peep too? grin
ok, dnt just peep, say something tongue
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2007
Jealousy is a product of concentrated madness disguised as Love and irrational fear of losing what is yours even though you hold it tightly to your heart.

When driven out to the extreme, it eventually lead to a great lost. You lose what you fear to lose. It does not really matter who is more afflicted of the two genders, it is the same. I HATE 'EM! But I don't drive them away, they are sick and therefore urgently need a qualified Doctor.
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2007
olanajim:

Jealousy is a product of concentrated madness disguised as Love and irrational fear of losing what is yours even though you hold it tightly to your heart.

When driven out to the extreme, it eventually lead to a great lost. You lose what you fear to lose. It does not really matter who is more afflicted of the two genders, it is the same. I HATE 'EM! But I don't drive them away, they are sick and therefore urgently need a qualified Doctor.
hmmm, thanks dear for ur tutorials smiley
Re: Jealousy by iice(f): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
Both men and women can be dangerous!
Re: Jealousy by manakins: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2007
suppose more of the feminine gender.
Have u had the scron of a woman
Re: Jealousy by desgiezd(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2007
olanajim:

irrational fear of losing what is yours even though you hold it tightly to your heart.

You said it all brother, no definition can be more apt.
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2007
yimiton:

I hate overly jelous guys, especially when they become irrational and extreemly possessive. They can be nasty and dangerous, I mean very very dangerous. I don't know to what extend a lady can go but pray never ever to experience and overly jelous boy friend.

but yimi dear, some people think jealousy serves as security. what do ya think?
Re: Jealousy by yimiton(f): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2007
@ Efua,
Not when he gets irritatingly possessive. Have you ever had a boyfriend who calls you every 10 mins to know precisely where you are and whom you're with, whose voice he just heard at the back ground, whose car are you in, why didn't you pick up his call the very second it rang, why was your phone switched off yesterday, why was that guy smiling at you, why did you say hello to that guy when he said hi to you, goes through your phone and wants to know why some guys called you, the names of all your family members and girl friends, Efua dear, I could go on and on, the list is endless. As Olanajim rightly said, it's madness, terrible madness and you wouldn't wish to be entangled in the midst.

And as for security? it's not at all, it drives you so crazy that you ran far away from your partner. It totally distroys the relationship.
If you love your partner, don't get over jealous.

Just a little hint of jealousy to let him know you care, cherish and really don't want to loose him is OK, but when you start stalking, the relationship is, yesterday!
Re: Jealousy by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2007
Yimiton, you're dead right.
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2007
big bros, why that question to yimi?
jst curious undecided
Re: Jealousy by yimiton(f): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2007
Thanks Siena, see you feel me!
@ Efua, I can't see a question, only a nice little comment
Re: Jealousy by niceuzor: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2007
-peeping through to see if she is still Jealous-

Here she is talking about jealous when She is jealous about my CUTE & SEXY lander!! grin
Re: Jealousy by yimiton(f): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2007
[b]niceuzo[/b]r, you're so naugh, ty!! grin grin grin
Re: Jealousy by niceuzor: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2007
yimiton- Thanks Dear

but Efua knows what i'm talking about
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2007
Naughty by nature?
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2007
yimiton:

Thanks Siena, see you feel me!
@ Efua, I can't see a question, only a nice little comment
hmm sis, my sight o cheesy

yimiton:

[b]niceuzo[/b]r, you're so naugh, ty!! grin grin grin
tell him for me

niceuzor:

-peeping through to see if she is still Jealous-

Here she is talking about jealous when She is jealous about my CUTE & SEXY lander!! grin
yes am jealous of ur teeth tongue
Re: Jealousy by ike4real: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2007
let's be sincere here,i think guys get more jelous than ladies in a relationship,the only difference is just that we guys tend to hide ours better than the females,i don't know whether u guys with agree with me oooo,the feminine folks can't always control and hide theirs and that is y they let it out easily,although these reactions are still subjective to the personalties involved anyway.
Re: Jealousy by niceuzor: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
grin Efuah ur mean my TEEH shocked
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
ike4real:

let's be sincere here,i think guys get more jelous than ladies in a relationship,the only difference is just that we guys tend to hide ours better than the females,i don't know whether u guys with agree with me oooo,the feminine folks can't always control and hide theirs and that is y they let it out easily,although these reactions are still subjective to the personalties involved anyway.
yea ike, i kind of agree with u

yimiton:

@ Efua,
Not when he gets irritatingly possessive. Have you ever had a boyfriend who calls you every 10 mins to know precisely where you are and whom you're with, whose voice he just heard at the back ground, whose car are you in, why didn't you pick up his call the very second it rang, why was your phone switched off yesterday, why was that guy smiling at you, why did you say hello to that guy when he said hi to you, goes through your phone and wants to know why some guys called you, the names of all your family members and girl friends,
sort of hell darl angry
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
@niceuzor
pls go back to sleep n stop halusinating tongue
Re: Jealousy by funmeme(f): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2007
[b]yimiton (f)
Nigeria

Re: Jealousy
« #10 on: Today at 09:08:48 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Efua,
Not when he gets irritatingly possessive. Have you ever had a boyfriend who calls you every 10 mins to know precisely where you are and whom you're with, whose voice he just heard at the back ground, whose car are you in, why didn't you pick up his call the very second it rang, why was your phone switched off yesterday, why was that guy smiling at you, why did you say hello to that guy when he said hi to you, goes through your phone and wants to know why some guys called you, the names of all your family members and girl friends,  Efua dear, I could go on and on, the list is endless. As Olanajim rightly said, it's madness, terrible madness and you wouldn't wish to be entangled in the midst.

And as for security? it's not at all, it drives you so crazy that you ran far away from your partner. It totally distroys the relationship.
If you love your partner, don't get over jealous.

Just a little hint of jealousy to let him know you care, cherish and really don't want to loose him is OK, but when you start stalking, the relationship is, yesterday!
[/b] [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Yimiton i sense u've been in that shoe before and u know exactly how irritating it could be . am going trough such trauma now and am really fed up. av called it off  2wice but it was difficult because he refused 2 go honestly its irritatingly annoying angry angry
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2007
so wht do u plan to do now funmeme?
continue to live in hell even whn God hasn't come yet?
pls tell me
Re: Jealousy by yimiton(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ funmeme
They never let go. But they do need help. If you know a friend of his whom he respects, he might be of help. Tell him precisely why you want to break up with him and if he still continues, you'll just have to break up with him. Even if it means telling him you're dating someone and making sure he believes you.
Take care and be good!

Note: scrol down and insert quotes, you don't have to go to my posts and copy from there.
Re: Jealousy by moondust(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
Is dis some sorta gender based contest?
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
no Sir moondust
Re: Jealousy by CrazyMan(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
Both are jealous, but I would say women are more jealous than men.

A man can easily let go; but a woman can't; she's so emotional about any slightest thing in that relationship. They take things so presonal.
Re: Jealousy by sallysexy(f): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2007
Men are more jealous than women and can be dangerous too.
they don't show it n that is what make is dangerous.
Re: Jealousy by saucekid(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2007
** singing jealousy, jealousy, jealousy is the root of hatred

peeps to see if anyone saw me
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2007
yes i saw u saucekid cheesy
how far now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? / Locations In Agbor (delta State) To Take A Girl / 10 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.