Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,167 members, 7,856,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall (3668 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Driver β€˜rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 7:39pm On May 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
don't worry I know you are angry that why you can't read the map lol.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just show the map I'm requesting so we can study Russia's actual progress. what I'm asking isn't in the map, fake map boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
Tiopii:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just show the map I'm requesting so we can study Russia's actual progress. what I'm asking isn't in the map, fake map boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
I know you are hurting that why you can't see it even if I put it one million times lol.

Why do you think USA is upset that Ukraine is losing lol.

That red and blue belongs to Russia forever.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by caye(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2023
Tiopii:

...NATO didn't invade Iraq, the US did. NATO has never attacked any nation.

y
So, which planes were bombing Gadaffi's hometown and fighters in Libya?

Stop being a victim of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 10:34am On May 26, 2023
Tiopii:

proof pls?

Everytime you ask for proofs shows you're not following the war and have no idea what's happening there. I'm a student of international relations so I'm following the war back to back and other events as well. Search for USA marines killed in Ukraine you'll see for yourself. Even the USA was trying to cover up by saying that those marines were not sent there or had retired. One was even used as prisoner swap because he was caught by Russians and imprisoned one forgotten his name tho..there are several soldiers from all over NATO fighting alongside the Ukrainian soldiers but NATO calls them mercenaries. You know what Wagner's do now? They don't keep prisoners any more. Total demilitarisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 12:44pm On May 27, 2023
caye:
So, which planes were bombing Gadaffi's hometown and fighters in Libya?
Stop being a victim of propaganda.

Okay, NATO attacked Iraq, how does it concern the Russia vs Ukraine war?
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 12:51pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

Everytime you ask for proofs shows you're not following the war and have no idea what's happening there. I'm a student of international relations so I'm following the war back to back and other events as well. Search for USA marines killed in Ukraine you'll see for yourself. Even the USA was trying to cover up by saying that those marines were not sent there or had retired. One was even used as prisoner swap because he was caught by Russians and imprisoned one forgotten his name tho..there are several soldiers from all over NATO fighting alongside the Ukrainian soldiers but NATO calls them mercenaries. You know what Wagner's do now? They don't keep prisoners any more. Total demilitarisation

if this is true.
A marine was killed and you expect the US to go to war or what?? You like only propaganda.

It's the composition of Ukraine mercenaries that's giving you sleepless nights. There are mercenaries from a lot of countries fighting for Russia and Ukraine.

I don't even understand these excuses anymore. I thought Russia is capable of defeating the entire NATO, keep your energy. and stop complaining πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The same Wagner that is pulling out of Bakmut asapπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

My own is you people shouldn't complain.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 1:59pm On May 27, 2023
Tiopii:

if this is true.
A marine was killed and you expect the US to go to war or what?? You like only propaganda.

It's the composition of Ukraine mercenaries that's giving you sleepless nights. There are mercenaries from a lot of countries fighting for Russia and Ukraine.

I don't even understand these excuses anymore. I thought Russia is capable of defeating the entire NATO, keep your energy. and stop complaining πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep deceiving yourself while NATO troops keep dying like fowl grin grin grin grin. Yesterday another usa marine bite the dust. Let them keep coming Russia no be any NATO member mate.. USA na Russia pikin when it comes to warfare other NATO members can only hide behind falling USA grin grin grin cheesy grin. Ordinary PMC na him defeat NATO trained troops in Bakmut grin grin cheesy cheesy USA na all hype even their so called equipments na mouth mouth none is war proven grin cheesy cheesy. Let them send the f16 Russia is waiting for it.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 2:01pm On May 27, 2023
Tiopii:

if this is true.

Normal normal I'm not expecting USA to go to war with Russia before na grin grin grin Russia is not their mate. Russia is not Libya Afghanistan Yemen or Iraq that USA can flex muscle. If them born their papa well let them declare war on Russia and send in their troops officially and not through the back door in the guise of retired marines or mercenaries......USA should come out with her full chest if them born her well grin grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

Keep deceiving yourself while NATO troops keep dying like fowl grin grin grin grin. Yesterday another usa marine bite the dust. Let them keep coming Russia no be any NATO member mate.. USA na Russia pikin when it comes to warfare other NATO members can only hide behind falling USA grin grin grin cheesy grin. Ordinary PMC na him defeat NATO trained troops in Bakmut grin grin cheesy cheesy USA na all hype even their so called equipments na mouth mouth none is war proven grin cheesy cheesy. Let them send the f16 Russia is waiting for it.

USA generals confess that F-16 won't save Ukraine and they say Russia has thousands of 4th and 5th generation fighter jet

Which sending few jet to Ukraine can't overcome lol.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 4:49pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

Normal normal I'm not expecting USA to go to war with Russia before na grin grin grin Russia is not their mate. Russia is not Libya Afghanistan Yemen or Iraq that USA can flex muscle. If them born their papa well let them declare war on Russia and send in their troops officially and not through the back door in the guise of retired marines or mercenaries......USA should come out with her full chest if them born her well grin grin cheesy

US doesn't want war, if Russia wants war, they know what to do na.

Russia also attacked Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine, Let them attack US the same way too naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

We all know the reality, I don't have to argue.

US is the number one nation in the World, current realityπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 4:52pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

Russia also attacked Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine, Let them attack US the same way too naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Hundred of Russians are doing per day, but it is the one marine that was allegedly killed that is paining you?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oya, US can't defeat Russia, but Russia can't defeat Ukraine tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 4:54pm On May 27, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

USA generals confess that F-16 won't save Ukraine and they say Russia has thousands of 4th and 5th generation fighter jet

Which sending few jet to Ukraine can't overcome lol.

Everyday, US General confesses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. What Ukraine would do with the weapons shouldn't be your concern na, just focus on how mighty Russia is. since Russia has superior weapons the F16s don't matter. wait until Ukraine deploy them. no need to argue

Russians that they weapons would kill are already complaining and are pressuring the west not to give the F16s, but in the safety of your house you're arguing bout effectiveness of weapons.

You don't have any idea how weapon delivery works, you believe the West would disclose the true quantity of weapons to be delivered βœŒοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 4:57pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

OkayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Let Russia that can defeat NATO defeat Ukraine first na.

Yes, NATO is hiding from RussiaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, PMC defeated NATO trained troops, okayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Since you just want happy
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 7:06pm On May 27, 2023
Tiopii:

Hundred of Russians are doing per day, but it is the one marine that was allegedly killed that is paining you?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oya, US can't defeat Russia, but Russia can't defeat Ukraine tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

What is your definition of defeat? grin grin grin person dey control like 20% of your country and you see that has winning on Ukraines side? grin grin grin.

Issokay what a win for Ukraine grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 7:08pm On May 27, 2023
Tiopii:

Number one indeed grin grin grin multipolar world order is here and nothing anyone can do to stop it sadly

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 7:13pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

Number one indeed grin grin grin multipolar world order is here and nothing anyone can do to stop it sadly

What is a multipolar world?
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 7:17pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

What is your definition of defeat? grin grin grin person dey control like 20% of your country and you see that has winning on Ukraines side? grin grin grin.

Russis don't control up to 20% of Ukraine, and Russia at the beginning of the special operation occupied more than they are currently occupying..

The tides are changing and fastly too
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2023
Tiopii:

Russia just destroyed USA drone tell me what USA have done lol n
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2023
Adjovi:

20% not including Crimea lol. And pounding Ukraine day in day out... Lol

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2023
Tiopii:

Russis don't control up to 20% of Ukraine, and Russia at the beginning of the special operation occupied more than they are currently occupying..

the hurt you feel made you not to read map lol.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 11:56pm On May 27, 2023
Tiopii:

Russia occupies 20% of Ukraine minus cremia. You can Goan verify. Ignorance is no excuse. Russia has taken more than they took before. The initial invasion at the beginning was to draw Ukrainian soldiers inside while Russia set up attack and defensive positions in the donbass region which worked out perfectly grin grin grin grin. Russia took mariopol y'all cried on social media , requested for weapons, asked NATO to come and help evacuate the trapped Azov soldiers but nobody came grin grin Russia destroyed them all and took mariopol, the soledar salt mines too after Ukraine denied several times that it was still in their hands only for Wagner to destroy them and take soledar then Ukraine said soledar was not important after Russia took it grin grin grin next Bakmut and Russia has taken that too but you know what you and ukranians and Western ass lickers are saying? They are saying Russias take over of Bakmut is a pyrrhic victory grin grin ; Despite the fact that Ukraine lost more soldiers in Bakmut compared to Russia grin grin grin shame no go gree them accept defeat grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 12:00am On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

What is a multipolar world?

Where multiple nation States have equal power. No one to threaten anyone with sanctions because they don't want to do their bidding. No more fake WMD'S as a means to attack and destroy another nation, no more terrorist sponsorship to effect regime change. No more petro dollar but trading in your own currency if you want or not.......grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2023
Adjovi:

Russia occupies 20% of Ukraine minus cremia. You can Goan verify. Ignorance is no excuse. Russia has taken more than they took before. The initial invasion at the beginning was to draw Ukrainian soldiers inside while Russia set up attack and defensive positions in the donbass region which worked out perfectly grin grin grin grin. Russia took mariopol y'all cried on social media , requested for weapons, asked NATO to come and help evacuate the trapped Azov soldiers but nobody came grin grin Russia destroyed them all and took mariopol, the soledar salt mines too after Ukraine denied several times that it was still in their hands only for Wagner to destroy them and take soledar then Ukraine said soledar was not important after Russia took it grin grin grin next Bakmut and Russia has taken that too but you know what you and ukranians and Western ass lickers are saying? They are saying Russias take over of Bakmut is a pyrrhic victory grin grin ; Despite the fact that Ukraine lost more soldiers in Bakmut compared to Russia grin grin grin shame no go gree them accept defeat grin grin grin grin

Lol Ukraine and USA fans this is the first time in history that they feel the pains of under dog and they can't believe it lol

The funny part cnn and BBC told them that they are the world best military and can kill and take any thing untill they meet Russia lol

Their fans are finding out that USA is no match for Russia and it sickens them to the bone lol.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2023
Adjovi:

Where multiple nation States have equal power. No one to threaten anyone with sanctions because they don't want to do their bidding. No more fake WMD'S as a means to attack and destroy another nation, no more terrorist sponsorship to effect regime change. No more petro dollar but trading in your own currency if you want or not.......grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Exactly

No more forcing others to accept your perverted sexual culture of transgenderism and homosexuality.

So many advantages of multiple poler world

Have you noticed the USA war on terror, Russia has stopped that war and Russia defeated USA on that platform war on terror lol when they halt USA in Syria.

No one in USA talks about war on terrorism against radical Muslims lol.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 10:16am On May 28, 2023
Adjovi:

Where multiple nation States have equal power. No one to threaten anyone with sanctions because they don't want to do their bidding. No more fake WMD'S as a means to attack and destroy another nation, no more terrorist sponsorship to effect regime change. No more petro dollar but trading in your own currency if you want osr not.......grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

But Russia is going contrary to this by attacking Ukraine, if Russia believe all states have equal power, they should respect Ukraine's sovereignty. if Russia retreat from Ukraine, I would believe Russia truly wants a multipolar world and not them trying to be an hegemony themselves.

And also return the part of Finland, Gerogia and Moldova they presently occupy through conquest.

Russia is as big an hypocrite as the West, but you think they your savioursπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Ukraine is the nation fighting for a multipolar world, they are fighting for their right to exist and decide their future.

Ukraine is fighting cos they want to decide their best and do their own biddings and not Russia's bidding.

Russia started using a supposed biochemical weapon lab along with the US in Ukraine as the reason to attack, Russia used WMD as a pretext to attack Ukraine

The Russia backed separatist in the Donbas are terrorists, Russia openly call then real RussiansπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Russia doesn't want to Multipolar World.

And the reason they are fighting dollars is cos they don't have access to dollars cos of the sanctions. if at any period the west decided to remove the sanctions, all trade with the west would be done with dollars/Euros.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 10:30am On May 28, 2023
Adjovi:

I won't argue much, Russia wanted to overthrow the Zelenzkys Govt, they went for Kyiv, but they were pushed back, had to withdraw, and took some territories.

Russia has been preparing for War, for only God knows when, but Ukraine without any defensive fortification and preparedness still pushed Russia's back personnels and weapon system out of the capital, and into the fringes of Ukraine.

Russia still occupy some territories, and Ukraine recaptured some.

You would want to argue about who was who killing who in Bakmut, with time, you would get the correct information on the casualties, I won't be arguing on what would soon be open for all to see..

The Russian ministry of justice just registered the civil society group of "Council of mothers and wives" as a foreign agent, that is a terrorist group. I hope you understand what this means.

Russia can cover up for so long but not forever. You believe Ukraine were taking the higher casualties but still sent troops to NATO states to train for months and prepare for a counter offensive, and that same period Russia was using Prisons and Mercenaries, Ukraine used Mercenaries but not prisoners.
This is enough reason to know who was taking more damage in Bakmut, if Russia was threatening as you think, Ukraine won't have had troops to send over Europe for Months.

Russia have serious domestic problems but Ukraine is their focus.

The counter offensive is coming and Wagner is pulling out cos of high losses, you just ignore the red flags and concentrate on Ukraine's Yellow flag.

In time, you would know that it is the West that's holding back and not Russia
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 10:35am On May 28, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
the hurt you feel made you not to read map lol.

You know the truth already, there's no need to tell you anything. you just want to argue to feel good. with very baseless points too.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 10:41am On May 28, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Russia just destroyed USA drone tell me what USA have done lol n

Russia destroyed US drones, while US weapons has killed thousands of Russians just this year alone. if Russia's revenge is to destroy a drone not worth up to $100k it's fair to the Americans.

Cos Russia destroyed a drone, US should declare war and shoot a nuclear warhead? same Russia won't shoot down a US fighter jet, if they had shot a fighter Jet, the story would be different but Russia won't dare.

The US openly used a Spy Drone in Russia's backyard where their Black feet is stationed and you're happy they shot it down and the US said they would continue sending their drones there. Russia should send a drone to any US facility and let them see something
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 11:31am On May 28, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
go to Google and check map only

Look at the blue places ad small as it is that Kharkiv west and

Kherson west small thing that within few years of bombing Ukraine will run from there to make for the border of the four regions lol

The red places is 28%
.of Ukraine not including Crimea lol

lol that is a big plot of land

Lol

Remove Crimea and the Donbas since Russia occupied those places before the War, and now take into consideration places of present conflict, that is areas being currently contested and those areas Russia fully occupy.

Use your map and draw out these and use your brain to calculate the total territory and the territory Russia fully occupy. And check if that's 28%.

What ever you get, compare the actual progress Russia has made in Ukraine so far, with all it's high tech and better trained troops,

You act like Ukraine didn't reclaim Kharkiv and Kherson from this same Russia, Russia did the winter counter offensive and Bakmut is the only city they made progress and some think it's Russia's original plan, to be stuck in Bakmut for over 8months. Same time Russia as attacking Bakmut, Ukraine sent troops to NATO states to train and prepare for counter offensive.

Give Ukraine their kudos, they deserve it.

Russia is winning but Russia is threatening the use of Nuclear weapons against Ukraine, how you tryna use nuclear weapons when you say you're winning.

Russia is making a lot of repressive laws now, these are symptoms of a failing nation.

The battles indices are open for all to see, Ukraine is making serious progress against Russia, since winning makes you emotional.

Stay tuned boss
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

Remove Crimea and the Donbas since Russia occupied those places before the War, and now take into consideration places of present conflict, that is areas being currently contested and those areas Russia fully occupy.

Use your map and draw out these and use your brain to calculate the total territory and the territory Russia fully occupy. And check if that's 28%.

What ever you get, compare the actual progress Russia has made in Ukraine so far, with all it's high tech and better trained troops,

You act like Ukraine didn't reclaim Kharkiv and Kherson from this same Russia, Russia did the winter counter offensive and Bakmut is the only city they made progress and some think it's Russia's original plan, to be stuck in Bakmut for over 8months. Same time Russia as attacking Bakmut, Ukraine sent troops to NATO states to train and prepare for counter offensive.

Russia is winning but Russia is threatening the use of Nuclear weapons against Ukraine, how you tryna use nuclear weapons when you say you're winning.

Russia is making a lot of repressive laws now, these are symptoms of a failing nation.

The battles indices are open for all to see, Ukraine is making serious progress against Russia, since winning makes you emotional.

Stay tuned boss
bye I can't be going in a circle with you.

Yes Ukraine is winning drink tea and rest.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 1:24pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

Stay tuned boss
lol VictorUSA and the other scammer all started like you, but they finally ran away.

Now i want us to talk about this topic devoid of emotions and banter but with pure fact.

You said Ukrain recaptured the whole of Kharkiv and Kherson right?
The other dude posted a map showing both Russian and Ukr occupied areas, but you said its a lie.

Secondly you keep on regurgitating the Russian winter Offensive which was stalled in Bhakmut.

Now please dont reply me with pages of useless rants.

Just post a Map of the Ukr occupied areas in Kherson and Kharkiv, dont start telling me to google, i asked you to post a proof so please since u know and you always talk about the Kherson and Kharkiv then show the world the map abeg.
Since ISW is a western backed website or let me say a US website which you believe is a not propaganda have the updated Maps. Or you can please post a Map from your own source.

Secondly please and please dont reply with emotions or banter, just post a link when Rus announced the winter offensive.

Thirdly you said Russia occupied Donbass before the war, please post proofs of Russian occupation of Donbass before Feb 2022.

You said Russia is making alot of repressive laws? Please can you post proofs of such repressive laws?

You keep on posting same shit about Nato trained soldiers for counteroffensinve for months now, but you have forgotten all the game changers from the
Stingers, Mapads, Leopard and Abrams, the Patriot and the Storm Shadow missiles.

What else do the west have in store again? Trained Nato officers? Lol they will be evacuated just like the Azov militants got Evacuated in Azovstal Plant in Mauripol.
I guess you were still watching NTA and AiT when the Azov militants were evacuated. Remember wagner mercenaries captured Bhakmut with stones and Shovels.

Post proofs and stop the banter we are not here for any beer parlor news or comparison. Back up your claim with proofs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. / Gaza β€˜corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them / The Real Situation In Ukraine (graphic Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.