Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,381 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall (3639 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Driver β€˜rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 4:09pm On May 28, 2023
aumeehn:
lol VictorUSA and the other scammer all started like you, but they finally ran away.

Now i want us to talk about this topic devoid of emotions and banter but with pure fact.

You said Ukrain recaptured the whole of Kharkiv and Kherson right?
The other dude posted a map showing both Russian and Ukr occupied areas, but you said its a lie.

Secondly you keep on regurgitating the Russian winter Offensive which was stalled in Bhakmut.

Now please dont reply me with pages of useless rants.

Just post a Map of the Ukr occupied areas in Kherson and Kharkiv, dont start telling me to google, i asked you to post a proof so please since u know and you always talk about the Kherson and Kharkiv then show the world the map abeg.
Since ISW is a western backed website or let me say a US website which you believe is a not propaganda have the updated Maps. Or you can please post a Map from your own source.

Secondly please and please dont reply with emotions or banter, just post a link when Rus announced the winter offensive.

Thirdly you said Russia occupied Donbass before the war, please post proofs of Russian occupation of Donbass before Feb 2022.

You said Russia is making alot of repressive laws? Please can you post proofs of such repressive laws?

You keep on posting same shit about Nato trained soldiers for counteroffensinve for months now, but you have forgotten all the game changers from the
Stingers, Mapads, Leopard and Abrams, the Patriot and the Storm Shadow missiles.

What else do the west have in store again? Trained Nato officers? Lol they will be evacuated just like the Azov militants got Evacuated in Azovstal Plant in Mauripol.
I guess you were still watching NTA and AiT when the Azov militants were evacuated. Remember wagner mercenaries captured Bhakmut with stones and Shovels.

Post proofs and stop the banter we are not here for any beer parlor news or comparison. Back up your claim with proofs.

I replied the guy probably yesterday or early today, Find the post and understand my points.

I don't need to repeat myself. Time would reveal all.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 7:01pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

I replied the guy probably yesterday or early today, Find the post and understand my points.

i am asking you for proofs and you are telling me that you have replied the guy, whic guy?
It seems you dont even read what i posted, you are just in a hurry to reply mentions just to feel good and throw banter
I asked you 3 good questions.

Proof of the said Russian winter offensive that was stalled in Bhakmut
Proof of Russian Repressive laws
Proofs of Russian occupation of Donbass before march 2022
And lastly Show me proofs of Ukraine's Present Map which includes both the recaptured regions of Kharkiv and Kherson.
Just give me proofs even if its from CNN or whatever source.

This is my initial question stop dodging and come forward with facts or forever remain silent and continue rambling and posting nonsense on the forum feeling fly.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 7:03pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

Okay, NATO attacked Iraq, how does it concern the Russia vs Ukraine war?
Then Russia Attacked Ukraine how does it concern Nato? Oh i guess they only have the monopoly of attacking and invading other sovereign states! Hypocrisy at its peak!

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 7:07pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

US doesn't want war, if Russia wants war, they know what to do na.

Russia also attacked Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine, Let them attack US the same way too naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

We all know the reality, I don't have to argue.

US is the number one nation in the World, current realityπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lol US dont want war but keep on pumping weapons into Ukr.
Let the US attack Russia directly and stop the proxy war now since they have the best military both in terms of manpower and equipment. They didn't wage a proxy war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Let us hear word abeg!
Since Russia is fighting with shovels and prisoners what is stopping Nato from invading Russia and toppling Putin regime?

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 7:16pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

Russia destroyed US drones, while US weapons has killed thousands of Russians just this year alone. if Russia's revenge is to destroy a drone not worth up to $100k it's fair to the Americans.

Cos Russia destroyed a drone, US should declare war and shoot a nuclear warhead? same Russia won't shoot down a US fighter jet, if they had shot a fighter Jet, the story would be different but Russia won't dare.

The US openly used a Spy Drone in Russia's backyard where their Black feet is stationed and you're happy they shot it down and the US said they would continue sending their drones there. Russia should send a drone to any US facility and let them see something
Lol MQ Reaper drone cost less than 100k i am sorry to say that this will be the last time i will quote you!
I am sorry to say that you are a dumbo!

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 7:31pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

Remove Crimea and the Donbas since Russia occupied those places before the War, [i]and now take into consideration places of present conflict, that is areas being currently contested[/i]and those areas Russia fully occupy.

Use your map and draw out these and use your brain to calculate the total territory and the territory Russia fully occupy. And check if that's 28%.

What ever you get, compare the actual progress Russia has made in Ukraine so far, with all it's high tech and better trained troops,

You act like Ukraine didn't reclaim Kharkiv and Kherson from this same Russia, Russia did the winter counter offensive and Bakmut is the only city they made progress and some think it's Russia's original plan, to be stuck in Bakmut for over 8months. Same time Russia as attacking Bakmut, Ukraine sent troops to NATO states to train and prepare for counter offensive.

Give Ukraine their kudos, they deserve it.

Russia is winning but Russia is threatening the use of Nuclear weapons against Ukraine, how you tryna use nuclear weapons when you say you're winning.

Russia is making a lot of repressive laws now, these are symptoms of a failing nation.

The battles indices are open for all to see, Ukraine is making serious progress against Russia, since winning makes you emotional.

Stay tuned boss
Russia occupied Donbass before the war? This is the height of ignorance. Bhakmut Slovyansk Kramatorsk Lyman are all part of Donbass dumbo! This guy dont even know anything but come here and be spilling trash! Go and educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself on a public Forum! When Did Russia occupied Donbass before march 2022? 2014 i guess!
Let me Educate you a little Lugansk and Donetsk comprises of Donbass. Russia is protecting Crimea by Occupying Kherson and Zaporozhia and will cut off the Ukr access to the Sea by taking Odessa. I hope you learned something today.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
aumeehn:
Lol MQ Reaper drone cost less than 100k i am sorry to say that this will be the last time i will quote you!

I already gave up on that guy when I found out that he was not here to prove any point but to say any thing that comes to his mind lol.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2023
aumeehn:
Russia occupied Donbass before the war? This is the height of ignorance. Bhakmut Slovyansk Kramatorsk Lyman are all part of Donbass dumbo! This guy dont even know anything but come here and be spilling trash! Go and educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself on a public Forum! When Did Russia occupied Donbass before march 2022? 2014 i guess!
Let me Educate you a little Lugansk and Donetsk comprises of Donbass. Russia is protecting Crimea by Occupying Kherson and Zaporozhia and will cut off the Ukr access to the Sea by taking Odessa. I hope you learned something today.

The other Twitter map I post confused him

Russia was controlling a section of donbas area but did not fully capture it before the war so western media claimed Russia captured it before the special military operation.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 7:57am On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:
Then Russia Attacked Ukraine how does it concern Nato? Oh i guess they only have the monopoly of attacking and invading other sovereign states! Hypocrisy at its peak!

I'm not defending US atrocities, but using the US atrocities to justify Russia's astrocities is peak comedy.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 8:00am On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:

Error with the cost, even if it's worth $10M, it's still a fair deal for the US.

After NATO weapons killed thousands of Russia's troops, if destroying a $10M defenseless spy drone in the retaliation, it's not bad. But Fighter jets went on patrol they have never attacked it.(Russia didn't even shoot it, them dumped fuel and clashed with it) to seem like an accident. Every nation is scared of US.

Remember the time the US killed an Iran General I think and Iran shot am empty US centre or so.

Everything I said only the price was wrong. no vexπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

You're very emotional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 8:09am On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:
lol US dont want war but keep on pumping weapons into Ukr.
Let the US attack Russia directly and stop the proxy war now since they have the best military both in terms of manpower and equipment. They didn't wage a proxy war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Let us hear word abeg!
Since Russia is fighting with shovels and prisoners what is stopping Nato from invading Russia and toppling Putin regime?

US is the biggest supplier of weapons, as long as it's profitable, the US would indulge.

As the US is refusing to attack Russia directly, let Russia take the war to them na

Leave the US and focus on Russia and Ukraine. how's the war going?

The US don't need to invade Russia, weaken Russia, Yes but an all out conflict there is no need.

Since according to you, US is fighting proxy war, let Russia fight Thier own
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by olugabbie(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

Most of them don't even know that the Russians don't talk about their moves. They only talk about their goals and objectives.

The Russian winter offensive was all over the Western media. It was just a prediction by some so called Western analysts on almost all the Western media.

They talked about Russia wanted to take Bakhmut before Russian victory day. This is another prediction.

They often predict Russian next move and most of the time they get them wrong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2023
olugabbie:

Most of them don't even know that the Russians don't talk about their moves. They only talk about their goals and objectives.

The Russian winter offensive was all over the Western media. It was just a prediction by some so called Western analysts on almost all the Western media.

They talked about Russia wanted to take Bakhmut before Russian victory day. This is another prediction.

Even western fans have understood it all hype

No one reveals war plans since history apart from Ukraine lol

It comedy no offensive is coming.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Brek: 10:15am On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

I don't understand why you're bringing the US into this, If Russia has issues with the US let them attack the US and leave Ukraine alone.

Russia isn't lenient with them, Russia is throwing everything they can at Ukraine, bar Nuclear weapons which Putin isn't stupid enough to try.

The US never entered Cuba, they only did a naval blockage to stop the USSR's access to Cuba. Russia entered Ukraine. And the Cuba crises was bout Nuclear weapons. You want to use the US actions to justify Russia's actions lol.

peace

Finally some one who gets it
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 11:43am On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

I'm not defending US atrocities, but using the US atrocities to justify Russia's astrocities is peak comedy.
while pointing fingers at Russia by the US is hypocrisy at its peak!

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 11:50am On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

US is the biggest supplier of weapons, as long as it's profitable, the US would indulge.

As the US is refusing to attack Russia directly, let Russia take the war to them na

Leave the US and focus on Russia and Ukraine. how's the war going?

The US don't need to invade Russia, weaken Russia, Yes but an all out conflict there is no need.

Since according to you, US is fighting proxy war, let Russia fight Thier own
lol! But all out war in Yugoslavia and Libya is needed right?
I will also throw the ball back into your court since Russia are weak, they hire mercenaries, convicts and fight with sticks and shovel what is stopping the whole 32 Nato nations from invading Russia and take back Ukr lands? What's stopping them? Let them also take the war to Russia.

Lol At the Bolded! Then why is the US rambling about Iran supplying drones to Russia and and Russia deploying Nukes in Belarus? I guess "Rules based order" or Unipolar World hehehe. They only have the monopoly of supplying weapons to other Nations.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 11:54am On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

Error with the cost, even if it's worth $10M, it's still a fair deal for the US.

After NATO weapons killed thousands of Russia's troops, if destroying a $10M defenseless spy drone in the retaliation, it's not bad. But Fighter jets went on patrol they have never attacked it.(Russia didn't even shoot it, them dumped fuel and clashed with it) to seem like an accident. Every nation is scared of US.

Remember the time the US killed an Iran General I think and Iran shot am empty US centre or so.

Everything I said only the price was wrong. no vexπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

You're very emotional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
the thing is you are not even well informed. You saw the Cost of MQ9 reaper at 30m and you are still saying a drone not up to 10m. Let them also kill a Russian General not Iranian General, let them fight their mates.

And please stop dodging my earlier questions about proofs of the s0 called Russian repressive laws, proofs and current Maps of Kharkiv and Kherson. I asked you 4 good questions but this is the only one you deem fit to answer. Enough of the banter lets talk facts.

I will quote you again. Mr I will be waiting for proofs not just banter and beer palor argument

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 12:07pm On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:
the thing is you are not even well informed. You saw the Cost of MQ9 reaper at 30m and you are still saying a drone not up to 10m.

And please stop dodging my earlier questions about proofs of the s0 called Russian repressive laws, proofs and current Maps of Kharkiv and Kherson. I asked you 4 good questions but this is the only one you deem fit to answer. Enough of the banter lets talk facts.

I will quote you again. Mr I will be waiting for proofs not just banter and beer palor argument

Okay, let's say it even $50M. Even if I show your proofs you'd still defend Russia, I could post the map again but I already did.

I don't want to argue over this Russia/Ukraine war and rather wait for the outcome and conclusion of the war.

I might later change my mind and re reply your questions
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by coke75: 12:13pm On May 29, 2023
There no hypocrisy on part of the US, it's just that the complexities of justifying the use of military force are beyond you.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by coke75: 12:15pm On May 29, 2023
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 12:19pm On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:
lol! But all out war in Yugoslavia and Libya is needed right?
I will also throw the ball back into your court since Russia are weak, they hire mercenaries, convicts and fight with sticks and shovel what is stopping the whole 32 Nato nations from invading Russia and take back Ukr lands? What's stopping them? Let them also take the war to Russia.

Lol At the Bolded! Then why is the US rambling about Iran supplying drones to Russia and and Russia deploying Nukes in Belarus? I guess "Rules based order" or Unipolar World hehehe. They only have the monopoly of supplying weapons to other Nations.

You leave the bane of the matter and focus on the USπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

NATO is a defensive alliance, you attack them, them respond. simple.

since it's NATO that's scared of Russia, let Russia attack any NATO territory na. we want to act like we don't know the reason Putin started the war was prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. simple fact like this should tell you who is scared of who.

You can argue all you like, but talk on how the war between Russia and Ukraine is going and leave out the US. alot of other nations are supplying weapons, e be like e get wetin US do your family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

US this, US that, Instead of you to join up with those private mercenaries in Russia and go and fight in Ukraine for Russia and join in destroying NATO weapons 😭😭😭😭

In time, soon , you'd realize that it is the US that's holding back and not Russia.

Thanks to Ukraine, we already know how Russia military operate and even Russia's most prized Hypersonic isn't sonic-ing anymore.

When you realize the fate of post war Russia, you'd understand why US is the hegemony.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

Okay, let's say it even $50M. Even if I show your proofs you'd still defend Russia, I could post the map again but I already did.

I don't want to argue over this Russia/Ukraine war and rather wait for the outcome and conclusion of the war.

I might later change my mind and re reply your questions
lol you have nothing to show. Proofs i have been waiting for since yesterday.
Russia repressive laws
Kherson and Kharkiv Maps
Evidence of Russia winter offensive that was stalled in Bhakmut
Proofs of Russian occupation of Donbass before March 2022.
You can't be going round the forum singing Ukr recaptured Kharkiv and Kherson and also Russian winter offensive that was stalled in Bhakmut without proofs. So you just sit down and manufacture stories and start arguing with people without facts. give us Facts!! Not mere hearsay

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:
while pointing fingers at Russia by the US is hypocrisy at its peak!

You can say that, but the war in Ukraine, Russia is wrong. if Russia has issues with the US let them settle it out and leave sovereign Ukraine out of it.

As the long continues, The US would endear themselves into the heart of Ukrainians for aiding them Economically and militarily while Russia would forever be seen as the aggressor, Ukraine would only get stronger as long as the West keeps bankrolling it.

The Frozen Russia funds all over Europe would be used for the restoration of Ukraine.

Let's see how what war would go on to become.
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

You leave the bane of the matter and focus on the USπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

NATO is a defensive alliance, you attack them, them respond. simple.

since it's NATO that's scared of Russia, let Russia attack any NATO territory na. we want to act like we don't know the reason Putin started the war was prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. simple fact like this should tell you who is scared of who.

You can argue all you like, but talk on how the war between Russia and Ukraine is going and leave out the US. alot of other nations are supplying weapons, e be like e get wetin US do your family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

US this, US that, Instead of you to join up with those private mercenaries in Russia and go and fight in Ukraine for Russia and join in destroying NATO weapons 😭😭😭😭

In time, soon , you'd realize that it is the US that's holding back and not Russia.

Thanks to Ukraine, we already know how Russia military operate and even Russia's most prized Hypersonic isn't sonic-ing anymore.

When you realize the fate of post war Russia, you'd understand why US is the hegemony.
lol the UK also advertised a Job recruiting Mercenaries from Africa what stopping you from joining them?

Lol Hypersonic missilem shot down without detonating with a just a hole! Hahahahha you are a comdian show me proof of of Hypersonic dagger getting downed. If dem Nato Well let them Attack Russia the way they attacked Libya despite the fact that the What Putin did is million miles ahead of what Gaddafi did. Bunch 0f confused Homosexuals. Why didn't you answer me about the US rambling about Iran supplying drones and Russia deployment of Nukes in Belarus.

next stop the Nukes will going to Iran then Venezuela and Nicaragua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by aumeehn: 12:33pm On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

You can say that, but the war in Ukraine, Russia is wrong. if Russia has issues with the US let them settle it out and leave sovereign Ukraine out of it.

As the long continues, The US would endear themselves into the heart of Ukrainians for aiding them Economically and militarily while Russia would forever be seen as the aggressor, Ukraine would only get stronger as long as the West keeps bankrolling it.

The Frozen Russia funds all over Europe would be used for the restoration of Ukraine.

Let's see how what war would go on to become.
oh! But US invasion and destabilisation of Afghanistan for 20 years is okay abi. The Murder of Gaddafi is also justified right? The West that is US in particular is bankrolling Ukr and curbs inflation by just printing $$.

Thats what the New Development Bank spearhead by China and Russia will checkmate, no more freezing of Assets and the use of the dollar. Everyone will amswer his fathers name. Countries will start trading in their own national currencies. Nigeria will start selling crude and Agri products in Naira How beautiful, the Naira and the Nigerian economy will be prosperous because Naira will be in demand especially for those buying crude and refined petroleum products. Let them continue printing their paper. The era of subjugation is over.
De dollarization is upon us. In th3 Next 10 years the $$ will just be like the Japanese Yen
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 1:05pm On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:
oh! But US invasion and destabilisation of Afghanistan for 20 years is okay abi. The Murder of Gaddafi is also justified right? The West that is US in particular is bankrolling Ukr and curbs inflation by just printing $$.

Thats what the New Development Bank spearhead by China and Russia will checkmate, no more freezing of Assets and the use of the dollar. Everyone will amswer his fathers name. Countries will start trading in their own national currencies. Nigeria will start selling crude and Agri products in Naira How beautiful, the Naira and the Nigerian economy will be prosperous because Naira will be in demand especially for those buying crude and refined petroleum products. Let them continue printing their paper. The era of subjugation is over.
De dollarization is upon us. In th3 Next 10 years the $$ will just be like the Japanese Yen

The same way the US was wrong in Iraq, Libya and other places is how Russia is wrong in Ukraine. simple

whether the US is printing $$ shouldn't be your concern and how the choose to spend the money.

De dollarization is just an online sensation, but you don't have to believe. Nations can decide to trade with their currency, nice idea, but it won't affect the place of dollars as long as the US has the biggest economy and is supported by the G7.

Even if dollar falls, it'd never come down to the level of Yuan or ruble.

The Frozen assets is already gone, Russia can hustle for another and keep in China/Asia.

Funny you think the economy of China and Russia and some regional economies would outplay the US/West Economy.

China needs the West more than the West needs China, and Russia needs China more than China needs Russia.

China would also act in self interest, same reason they are not providing any military aid to Russia, they won't be sanctioned for Russia's crimes and I hope you know China is abiding by the West sanctions on Russia.

Next 50 years, Dollars would still be relevant
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 1:18pm On May 29, 2023
aumeehn:
lol the UK also advertised a Job recruiting Mercenaries from Africa what stopping you from joining them?

Lol Hypersonic missilem shot down without detonating with a just a hole! Hahahahha you are a comdian show me proof of of Hypersonic dagger getting downed. If dem Nato Well let them Attack Russia the way they attacked Libya despite the fact that the What Putin did is million miles ahead of what Gaddafi did. Bunch 0f confused Homosexuals. Why didn't you answer me about the US rambling about Iran supplying drones and Russia deployment of Nukes in Belarus.

next stop the Nukes will going to Iran then Venezuela and Nicaragua.

Russia also recruiting join them first na. And where in Africa are they recruiting?

Let Russia attack NATO, despite what the US has done is million miles ahead of what Putin is doing.

Iran is already under sanctions, and the US wants to weaken Russias war efforts and ability. US made their position very clear and Iran picked a side.

The deployment of nukes in Belarus doesn't affect the US, Russia/Belarus would never ever send nukes towards the US and those nukes are for show and Russia still controls them. The US is simply against nuclear weapons proliferation for a safer Earth. we need less Nuclear weapons in the World.

Ukraine said Patriotic intercepted hypersonic, arguing here doesn't change the fact, Ukraine don't need any reason to lie, and by now it should be obvious the West is studying Russia weapons and creating strategy to curb their weapon threats. Except you think Russia still possess weapons they are yet to use.

If Russia like they should send Nuclear weapons to S. Africa, Iran, Iraq, Libya etc.

Just focus on the Russia/Ukraine war and leave the US. Russia has defeated Ukraine, it's the US they looking at😭

As if only Russia posses Nuclear weapons
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
olugabbie:

One question,

Did Russia go on the offensive last winter, Yes or No?
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 5:30pm On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

But Russia is going contrary to this by attacking Ukraine, if Russia believe all states have equal power, they should respect Ukraine's sovereignty. if Russia retreat from Ukraine, I would believe Russia truly wants a multipolar world and not them trying to be an hegemony themselves.

And also return the part of Finland, Gerogia and Moldova they presently occupy through conquest.

Russia is as big an hypocrite as the West, but you think they your savioursπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Ukraine is the nation fighting for a multipolar world, they are fighting for their right to exist and decide their future.

Ukraine is fighting cos they want to decide their best and do their own biddings and not Russia's bidding.

Russia started using a supposed biochemical weapon lab along with the US in Ukraine as the reason to attack, Russia used WMD as a pretext to attack Ukraine

The Russia backed separatist in the Donbas are terrorists, Russia openly call then real RussiansπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Russia doesn't want to Multipolar World.

And the reason they are fighting dollars is cos they don't have access to dollars cos of the sanctions. if at any period the west decided to remove the sanctions, all trade with the west would be done with dollars/Euros.

Russia is protecting her people in the donbass region
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Adjovi: 5:31pm On May 29, 2023
Tiopii:

But Russia is going contrary to this by attacking Ukraine, if Russia believe all states have equal power, they should respect Ukraine's sovereignty. if Russia retreat from Ukraine, I would believe Russia truly wants a multipolar world and not them trying to be an hegemony themselves.

And also return the part of Finland, Gerogia and Moldova they presently occupy through conquest.

Russia is as big an hypocrite as the West, but you think they your savioursπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Ukraine is the nation fighting for a multipolar world, they are fighting for their right to exist and decide their future.

Ukraine is fighting cos they want to decide their best and do their own biddings and not Russia's bidding.

Russia started using a supposed biochemical weapon lab along with the US in Ukraine as the reason to attack, Russia used WMD as a pretext to attack Ukraine

The Russia backed separatist in the Donbas are terrorists, Russia openly call then real RussiansπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Russia doesn't want to Multipolar World.

And the reason they are fighting dollars is cos they don't have access to dollars cos of the sanctions. if at any period the west decided to remove the sanctions, all trade with the west would be done with dollars/Euros.

I doubt you even know the meaning of multipolar world order. You're a waste of my time. Have a nice time
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 6:18pm On May 29, 2023
Adjovi:

Russia is protecting her people in the donbass region

In Ukraine's territory? same people they were protecting when they invaded Georgia, Moldova and now Ukraine.

Russia can do no wrong in your eyes, it's understandable
Re: The Fall Of Bakhmut | The West Is In A Difficult Position After Bakhmout Fall by Tiopii: 6:20pm On May 29, 2023
Adjovi:

I doubt you even know the meaning of multipolar world order. You're a waste of my time. Have a nice time

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Russia should allow Ukraine forge ties with whoever they want, if Russia really wants a multipolar world abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before You Criticize Russia, Know The Truth / Fashion At King Charles III Coronation: What The Guests Wore / America Is Finnished.the Humiliating Moment Iran Arrested Us Sailors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.