Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio (25300 Views)

PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by festacman(m): 1:33am On May 22, 2023
VULCAN:
8 yrs ago

You prayed this same prayer for Buhari.

What is the outcome today?

Evil fellow

You prayed this same prayer for Buhari to die.

What is the outcome today?

Devil incarnate!
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by sisisioge: 1:44am On May 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Is the whole of Nigeria not a problematic country? These politicians with their lame excuses for lack of performance. Sebi Buharia sef see something use as excuse for leaving the country in a more terrible state than he met it. I hope Tinubu will not do the same. God help Nigeria.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Cromagnon: 1:55am On May 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party... Nigeria's main problem at the moment....
evil party or lazy voters
Always complaining
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by enemyofprogress: 4:03am On May 22, 2023
Why not? You’re a criminal and a failure in all ramifications
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by oyeb15: 4:06am On May 22, 2023
Another Saraki loading for Tinubu. Never trust Akwa Ibom people. If u marry their ladies, they will chase ur family away.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by StoneLucifer: 4:25am On May 22, 2023
festacman:
I am not Sen. Godswill Akpabio's fan but I make bold to say that if President Tinubu has good vision backed with good policies, programs and reforms , Senate President Godswill Akpabio will be of great help given his development-mindedness as a governor.

However, he will be useless in fighting corruption through legislative oversight functions and will likely settle for his cuts.

But since Angels won't come down from heaven to lead us, we are stuck with our corrupt politicians. Therefore, we can only pray and push for policies, programs and reforms that will at least revive the economy to make it more productive to make millions of Nigerians earn legitimate living and also give our country more revenue to run its affairs without borrowing.

May God help Emilokan Bola Tinubu to succeed because failure will be too costly.

Rubbish..gibberish
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by StoneLucifer: 4:31am On May 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So Tinubu is the one picking him now?

Typical mumu. This is one of the problems we are talking about in this country. Tribalism has eaten so deep in u that ur brain is now a total carcass.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by OChimex: 4:31am On May 22, 2023
festacman:
I am not Sen. Godswill Akpabio's fan but I make bold to say that if President Tinubu has good vision backed with good policies, programs and reforms , Senate President Godswill Akpabio will be of great help given his development-mindedness as a governor.

However, he will be useless in fighting corruption through legislative oversight functions and will likely settle for his cuts.

But since Angels won't come down from heaven to lead us, we are stuck with our corrupt politicians. Therefore, we can only pray and push for policies, programs and reforms that will at least revive the economy to make it more productive to make millions of Nigerians earn legitimate living and also give our country more revenue to run its affairs without borrowing.

May God help Emilokan Bola Tinubu to succeed because failure will be too costly.

Most Nigerians are dumb clowns 🤡
Person go enter Moluwe, they expect to get the smooth luxury ride of Rolls Royce Cullinan.

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by saysoo: 4:33am On May 22, 2023
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by gloryman91: 5:10am On May 22, 2023
Denying Buhari now ?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:31am On May 22, 2023
festacman:

you are a failure
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by benobyeze(m): 5:34am On May 22, 2023
Animal talk. So who should be judged?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Racoon(m): 5:45am On May 22, 2023
A well known criminal longing to continue his criminality.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by IfnobeGod20: 5:46am On May 22, 2023
kettykings:
Most people who performed well as governors could not do anything under buhari's regime as ministers, could the issue be environmental or the reporting bureaucratic heriachy
Forget it my brother, state administration is quite different from national administration with different bureaucracy. Let us keep tab to see the magic Tinubu and his cabinet will perform.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by udemzyudex(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2023
Election has come and gone,now is time to throw Buhari under the bus grin
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Ovieemmanuel: 5:50am On May 22, 2023
Dshocker:
Can you imagine the insult on the intelligence of Nigerians, particularly tax payers.

They shouldn't judge you by the same administration in which you are part of and about to get another new position, really?

Truth is that, we Nigerian youths are the cause of our misfortune in Nigeria.

Instead of the youths to come together in protest, and form a revolution to drive these demons away, rather everyone is concerned about his or own tribe being in control.
stone them with blocks and shit.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by FireUpNow(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2023
What a country with politicians of different looting methods and deceit?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by koskilala: 5:58am On May 22, 2023
Okay so what should we judge you by?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by ruggedtimi(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So Tinubu is the one picking him now?
see question ....na china u dey since? No be tinubu endorse Akpabio
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Nobody: 6:14am On May 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Obi would have been hûñg at d gaIIows in a country Iike China.

*10 Cardinal Consequences of becoming *TINUBU's* SUPPORTER:

1. You will automatically become a liar and hater of truth

2. You will become shameless even in public

3. You will become money monger.

4. You will become a blind Argumentator.

4. You will start behaving like a stack illiterate no matter your level of education.

5. Your sense of reasoning becomes lower and worse than a bamboo.

6. You will become so desperate and ready to kill.

7. You make yourself agent of darkness and instrument of the Devil.

8. You will become a braggart with empty brain.

9. You will become supporter and promoter of bribery and corruption.

10. Lastly, you render yourself valueless, your integrity reduces to zero percent.

Read and forward to Lamidi Apapa Followers🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥***
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Nobody: 6:16am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
Bunch of failures and suprising enough Agbado delusionists are looking up to these failures for redemption from abject poverty and increasing insecurity…for jokes text 123 to Agbado brain

*10 Cardinal Consequences of becoming *TINUBU's* SUPPORTER:

1. You will automatically become a liar and hater of truth

2. You will become shameless even in public

3. You will become money monger.

4. You will become a blind Argumentator.

4. You will start behaving like a stack illiterate no matter your level of education.

5. Your sense of reasoning becomes lower and worse than a bamboo.

6. You will become so desperate and ready to kill.

7. You make yourself agent of darkness and instrument of the Devil.

8. You will become a braggart with empty brain.

9. You will become supporter and promoter of bribery and corruption.

10. Lastly, you render yourself valueless, your integrity reduces to zero percent.

Read and forward to Lamidi Apapa Followers🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥***

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Cassandraloius: 6:21am On May 22, 2023
Nigeria Jaga Jaga, everything scatter scatter, someone should complete it, I'm outta here.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Diligent1(f): 6:23am On May 22, 2023
kettykings:
Most people who performed well as governors could not do anything under buhari's regime as ministers, could the issue be environmental or the reporting bureaucratic heriachy

Cabal people
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by marlow1962(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2023
Felabrity:
In a country like China, You will be sentenced to death for looting
You want to sentence hellinus messiah to death 😆
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by fawaz050(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2023
matrixme:
And replace them with robots abi? Even if Peter Obi somehow magically enters today, who are the people he's going to work with? The likes of Doyin Okupe or Aburi, the document forger? When you see someone with unblemished record, bring him, let's put him there. But you yourself must not be a fraudster o. He who comes with equity must come with clean hands

I don't know why Nigerians in our small minds think we don't have people with good track records without blemish. Look in the private sector. They are like fishes in the ocean.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Babathanks(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2023
Felabrity:
they would stoned tinubu to death for looting lagos dry and turning the state to his property
Your anambra that they did not loot, we are seeing how is developing more than lagos?
Children of hate from the yeast
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Johans2023: 7:00am On May 22, 2023
Someone that didn't participate in primary election is now planing to be our senate president. What a joke of a country
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by chimeremodlyn: 7:00am On May 22, 2023
so what should we judge you by? I don't blame you, after stealing and looting NDDC funds dry, you want to come and milk senate dry too. May God not let you succeed in your evil plans. The money you've stolen never do you abi? Useless dog eating cannibal
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Johans2023: 7:05am On May 22, 2023
kettykings:
why didn't them resign if Buhari is the problem?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Johans2023: 7:09am On May 22, 2023
Dshocker:
Can you imagine the insult on the intelligence of Nigerians, particularly tax payers.

They shouldn't judge you by the same administration in which you are part of and about to get another new position, really?

Truth is that, we Nigerian youths are the cause of our misfortune in Nigeria.

Instead of the youths to come together in protest, and form a revolution to drive these demons away, rather everyone is concerned about his or own tribe being in control.
I swear to God. If the youths can forget about this tribe and religion this country will be better for all of us. In a sane society both Akpabio and Tinubu would have been in the prison for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Lawalemi(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2023
These people are just mad. Buhari has brought leadership standard terribly low anyway
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Equation89(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2023
So you know you performed poorly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) / Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.