Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio (25260 Views)

PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Johans2023: 7:18am On May 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Obi would have been hûñg at d gaIIows in a country Iike China.
this is the problem of this country. Maybe this one never even eat for more than 3 days, but he is foolishly trying to defend a billionaire politician. The topic is about Akpabio, Buhari and Tinubu. Why bringing peter? If have anything about peter Obi why not open a thread in that regard?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by OMBIIGA: 7:25am On May 22, 2023
Akpabio the annionted Senate President designate by the President elect is highly hypocritical!!! His loyalty always lies in the direction power swings to, from Jonathan to Buhari and now Tinubu
I forsee a catchmic tsunami in the floor of the Senate and he will be defeated.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by asobo1: 7:28am On May 22, 2023
davidtemi:
You do governor
You do minister
You do senator
Just one man...
Leaders of tomorrow already ruling and will still rule
Walahi gbogbo yin o ni kure
Was a commissioner also
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by SHNAYAJO: 7:40am On May 22, 2023
😅😅😅.. Failure
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by kettykings: 7:46am On May 22, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Forget it my brother, state administration is quite different from national administration with different bureaucracy. Let us keep tab to see the magic Tinubu and his cabinet will perform.

Some of us already know but like you suggested let's keep tab to see
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Adek15(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2023
Dshocker:
Can you imagine the insult on the intelligence of Nigerians, particularly tax payers.

They shouldn't judge you by the same administration in which you are part of and about to get another new position, really?

Truth is that, we Nigerian youths are the cause of our misfortune in Nigeria.

Instead of the youths to come together in protest, and form a revolution to drive these demons away, rather everyone is concerned about his or own tribe being in control.
the coming together we did during end sars, Obi, a politician hijacked it to form obidients as if he’s not part of the old order. Thugs used it to cause mayhem destroying people’s businesses. some politicians wanted to use it to unseat the president, Ipob used it to burn down Lagos.

Revolution can’t work I’m Nigeria because we have different interests.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by obama99: 8:00am On May 22, 2023
It's either you wasted the opportunity buhari gave you or you're simply distancing yourself from the failures of this government.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by dapsoneh: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
K451:
the reason for the new moniker open today is because the mods always ban me for spanning,if life is a little bit easy for me I won't be seeking for help always.my condition resolve around some certain medical supplies for survival, living with
Paralysis that affected my mobility is not something someone will wishes for
okay, may God send you help
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by TGLINKS(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2023
After all ur abortions as ashawo u now want us not 2 judge u abi ?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by APCNig: 8:51am On May 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
Nigeria is fcked up.Akpabio that is fingered in the looting of NDDC funds is now being handpicked by tinubu to become a senate President.Birds of same feathers.
Is tinubu constitutionally empower to select who becomes a senate President? Another rubber-stamp senate.

Go and select your own Senate President nah.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Mantilla(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2023
Big fool
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Mantilla(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2023
The only reason i support this zoning is because if you allow the house to elect there president, they will surely elect a northerner.
The north will always have majority votes in the house 😤😤.

Shame on the founding fathers of Nigeria...
May your family suffer as we are all suffering

Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Reference(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2023
festacman:
I am not Sen. Godswill Akpabio's fan but I make bold to say that if President Tinubu has good vision backed with good policies, programs and reforms , Senate President Godswill Akpabio will be of great help given his development-mindedness as a governor.

However, he will be useless in fighting corruption through legislative oversight functions and will likely settle for his cuts.

But since Angels won't come down from heaven to lead us, we are stuck with our corrupt politicians. Therefore, we can only pray and push for policies, programs and reforms that will at least revive the economy to make it more productive to make millions of Nigerians earn legitimate living and also give our country more revenue to run its affairs without borrowing.

May God help Emilokan Bola Tinubu to succeed because failure will be too costly.

Wow, just listen to a bonafide citizen..... admitting that the only choice is between worse and worst..... and then expects good out of them.....
Say this anywhere in the world and meet with total astonishment and utter bewilderment.
Only in Nigeria.
Just sorry for this country.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by MrRichmond: 9:31am On May 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

So all the Igbo senators are saint abi?

Did he mention igbo tribalist.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by missionmex(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Always talking nonsense
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by uchman(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2023
festacman:
I am not Sen. Godswill Akpabio's fan but I make bold to say that if President Tinubu has a good vision backed with good policies, programs and reforms , Senate President Godswill Akpabio will be of great help given his development-mindedness as a governor.

However, he will be useless in fighting corruption through legislative oversight functions and will likely settle for his cuts.

But since Angels won't come down from heaven to lead us, we are stuck with our corrupt politicians. Therefore, we can only pray and push for policies, programs and reforms that will at least revive the economy to make it more productive to make millions of Nigerians earn legitimate living and also give our country more revenue to run its affairs without borrowing.

May God help Emilokan Bola Tinubu to succeed because failure will be too costly.

It mustn't be the same sets of people, are we lacking human being in Nigeria or must opportunities always be given to the same sets of people irrespective of their the good, the bad and the ugly characters?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by uchman(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2023
Nijagogetsense:
What a country?
Failed looters (not leaders)
Disoriented gullible followers,
Dysfunctional system.
Yahoo boys turning social media influencers,
Olosho ladies turning social media influencers,
Drug abuse, betting, hookups, yahoo yahoo, advance fee fraud among the youths.
And you see religious looters (not leaders) preaching the usual of give your life to christ, sow a tithe so that your life will not be tight...

What a country indeed!
You forgot Yahoo men and women turning to ponzi( bring 1 and get 10 free) thereby scamming their fellow Nigerians.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by uchman(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

For what?
Make a full sentence and not a clause.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by festacman(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2023
uchman:

It mustn't be the same sets of people, are we lacking human being in Nigeria or must opportunities always be given to the same sets of people irrespective of their the good, the bad and the ugly characters?

Look, unless the the court rules or force majeure happens, Tinubu will be sworn in on May 29 as president and one of former Senators including Akpabio, Kalu, Yari, etc. will be elected Senate President by other senators. Thereafter, governance begins and all I can do is wish Nigeria and Nigerians the best in terms of development. If you have another ideas of what to do tell me.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by ultimateprof: 11:24am On May 22, 2023
Truth don dey come out small small.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by owunabastard: 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party... Nigeria's main problem at the moment....in a normal country, you will be sentenced to death by hanging.....
Akpabio is right. As a governor, he performed well
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by davidtemi(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2023
asobo1:
Was a commissioner also
Just imagine. Abeg there's nothing like "leaders of tomorrow" anywhere
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by JagabanBorgu: 2:29pm On May 22, 2023
uchman:

For what?
Make a full sentence and not a clause.
Refer to the comment I mentioned.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by JagabanBorgu: 2:31pm On May 22, 2023
missionmex:

Always talking nonsense
Like ur principal
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by aariwa(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

*10 Cardinal Consequences of becoming *TINUBU's* SUPPORTER:

1. You will automatically become a liar and hater of truth

2. You will become shameless even in public

3. You will become money monger.

4. You will become a blind Argumentator.

4. You will start behaving like a stack illiterate no matter your level of education.

5. Your sense of reasoning becomes lower and worse than a bamboo.

6. You will become so desperate and ready to kill.

7. You make yourself agent of darkness and instrument of the Devil.

8. You will become a braggart with empty brain.

9. You will become supporter and promoter of bribery and corruption.

10. Lastly, you render yourself valueless, your integrity reduces to zero percent.

Read and forward to Lamidi Apapa Followers🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥***
exactly brother
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by JagabanBorgu: 2:36pm On May 22, 2023
Johans2023:
this is the problem of this country. Maybe this one never even eat for more than 3 days, but he is foolishly trying to defend a billionaire politician. The topic is about Akpabio, Buhari and Tinubu. Why bringing peter? If have anything about peter Obi why not open a thread in that regard?
U are defending peter a billionaire polîtician.
I am sure u are strûggIïñg to àffórd rent in a face me I slap u apartment.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by JagabanBorgu: 2:38pm On May 22, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

*10 Cardinal Consequences of becoming *TINUBU's* SUPPORTER:

1. You will automatically become a liar and hater of truth

2. You will become shameless even in public

3. You will become money monger.

4. You will become a blind Argumentator.

4. You will start behaving like a stack illiterate no matter your level of education.

5. Your sense of reasoning becomes lower and worse than a bamboo.

6. You will become so desperate and ready to kill.

7. You make yourself agent of darkness and instrument of the Devil.

8. You will become a braggart with empty brain.

9. You will become supporter and promoter of bribery and corruption.

10. Lastly, you render yourself valueless, your integrity reduces to zero percent.

Read and forward to Lamidi Apapa Followers🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥***
It's good u have the perfect description of Obi and his followers at hand, this is the perfect summary of Obi and his supporters.
I love u for recognizing ur camp.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by JagabanBorgu: 2:39pm On May 22, 2023
ruggedtimi:
see question ....na china u dey since? No be tinubu endorse Akpabio
Endorsement is same as picking now?
LOL.
Obi denses
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by JagabanBorgu: 2:40pm On May 22, 2023
StoneLucifer:

Typical mumu. This is one of the problems we are talking about in this country. Tribalism has eaten so deep in u that ur brain is now a total carcass.
Some of u are Ióst as to d meaning of tribalism.
I am not Tinubu nor Akpabio's tribe, so how did tribalism come in?
Or u are describing urself?
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by JagabanBorgu: 2:41pm On May 22, 2023
Felabrity:
they would stoned tinubu to death for looting lagos dry and turning the state to his property
But it's a dream come true for Obi and all lgb0s to live in Lagos?
LOL.
Dry Lagos, fresh SE, yet lgb0s flood to Lagos everyday.
Re: 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio by Cromagnon: 2:53pm On May 22, 2023
kettykings:
Most people who performed well as governors could not do anything under buhari's regime as ministers, could the issue be environmental or the reporting bureaucratic heriachy
but they could streak no problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Insists On ‘Private Wedding’ For Daughter, Damilola Osinbajo / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.