Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) (12221 Views)

Education Infrastructures: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / Radio Stations: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Basic123: 7:45am On May 22, 2023
walefresh3:
Sorry that i came late to the fold...
Why did not you tag me so that i can disgrace your guilibleself and exposed all the lies u peddling on social media...

Oboy you are full of scam....

U quoted 2013 Gdp reports... ... By excluding other importants factors, like services, industries which oyo did better than anambra on the same report

What about 2020 nominal report? Where did anambra found it self..

Oyo state beat anambra in

Gdp
Igr
Services
Industrilization
v. A. T
Infrastructures

Anambra only lead in

Hdi , ( education) and sport which i agreed

If u are talking of other areas of development like good governance, securty, serennity greenery environment... Ibadan beat anambra hands down....

Dis is the same ibadan anambrast1son will not show u...
Check out ib road"s infrastructures

Stop replying the fool.

He has been on this dick measuring since 2016.

I used to reply him them,but I have discovered that the guy has obsessive compulsion disorder (OCD) on dick measuring.

The only help you can render is to invite him to see professor Omigbodun at UCH psychiatry department

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:49am On May 22, 2023
I forgot to add that Roban have two shopping centres in Anambra, Awka and Nnewi

Awka alone have five shopping malls

15 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Jogs1900: 7:55am On May 22, 2023
press9jatv:
the guy Na propagandist jare. He can only compare Anambra State to Osun State and not Oyo State
The guy likes to measure dick.
I don't know how a sane person will be comparing Oyo state that is the size of the entire south East with ordinary Anambra..A state that has the best university in Nigeria, a state that has the first TV station in Africa..
Their Awka sef na expressway state capital.
The only state that makes little sense in the whole of east is Enugu state..Others are trash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 7:56am On May 22, 2023
Jovialjune1:
This Op is raving mad sha

If Anambra is as buoyant as you portray it, why are your people running en mass to Ibadan? Why is it that other tribes are not as many in anambra compared to Ibadan?

You haven't been outside your region you go dey talk anyhow

Yorubas yapa for Nnewi , Onitsha and especially Awka

You people need to be reoriented and I'm glad Anambra first son is doing that .

Dey try dey travel so you'll have moral ground to argue with people who knows what they're talking

27 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:00am On May 22, 2023
Jovialjune1:
This Op is raving mad sha

If Anambra is as buoyant as you portray it, why are your people running en mass to Ibadan? Why is it that other tribes are not as many in anambra compared to Ibadan?
No Anambra man is coming to Oyo State

Ibiza napoleon Awka

16 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:06am On May 22, 2023
Awka, Anambra state

Bon Hotel Awka

9 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:07am On May 22, 2023
Jogs1900:

The guy likes to measure dick.
I don't know how a sane person will be comparing Oyo state that is the size of the entire south East with ordinary Anambra..A state that has the best university in Nigeria, a state that has the first TV station in Africa..
Their Awka sef na expressway state capital.
The only state that makes little sense in the whole of east is Enugu state..Others are trash.

Walmart Blu Hotel Awka

12 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2023
I don't understand what all this competition is all about except petty nonsense!

The people of Ibadan aren't complaining. I did my secondary school in Ibadan there and there's are lots of Igbos thrre who speak Yoruba as basically their first language.

All the so call brown roofs have Igbos living in them. I won't be surprised if more Igbos live in Ibadan than in Awka. I am sure Lagos is the largest "Igbo" city in Nigeria.

Most Yoruba families have Igbo in laws. My dad's second wife is Igbo. My first cousin's husband is Igbo. I have about 3 other relations married to Igbos.

Out of the 6 Southwest states, the governors of 3 are married to Igbos. They are Oyo, Osun and Ondo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:10am On May 22, 2023
Hilton leisure hotels Awka

12 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 8:12am On May 22, 2023
Sonyboom:
See mumu displaying their foolishness, everyone knows of your hate on the superior Yoruba tribe how many Yoruba you see comment for this thread. Imagine comparing dirty hagged Anambra to Ibadan

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:14am On May 22, 2023
Dem don run finish cheesy

I have said it countless times remove Lagos SW is a slum of brown roofed houses

I have traveled far and wide in this country

In education SE beats everyone anytime when I moved to Lagos from Anambra at a time to establish my business branch there with my family, it was noticeable in my children's results immediately they were very average in the east but became high fliers in the west . It really made me understand something
Easterners don't even focus on teaching you supri supri grammar they'll inculcate what they want in your head even using igbo they focus more on you understanding it than speaking grammar.

I'm just happy that our people are go getters and I also respect other people especially the yorubas of awos era they're the generation of professors not this tinubu dullards that beats their brother because they look fresh thinking they're Omo Ibo

If they continue this trajectory they'll have serious issues in the future.our people sha no send😎 any opportunity to get our money in their region or anywhere we'll get it done.

29 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Delightsome2023: 8:15am On May 22, 2023
post=123285785:
I saw a thread an ignorant mind was comparing Ibadan and Onitsha, forgetting that Anambra is second densely populated State after Lagos, in Oyo state only Ibadan is developed place not minding that more than half of the city is covered by slums, Anambra is well built up, once you enter Anambra from Onitsha drive down to Awka is well built same with Nnewi to Ekwulobia, that is why Anambra is second state after Lagos with highest concentration of commercial banks

Ibadan is the only relatively developed area in Oyo other parts of Oyo are jungle
On an early Monday morning when your mates are up thinking to better their lives, this is what an agbaya like you can come up with.
Joblessness is a bastard.
Odogwumoney6 once said that unemployed people like you deserve death sentence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:18am On May 22, 2023
grandstar:
I don't understand what all this competition is all about except petty nonsense!

The people of Ibadan aren't complaining. I did my secondary school in Ibadan there and there's are lots of Igbos thrre who speak Yoruba as basically their first language.

All the so call brown roofs have Igbos living in them. I won't be surprised if more Igbos live in Ibadan than in Awka. I am sure Lagos is the largest "Igbo" city in Nigeria.

Most Yoruba families have Igbo in laws. My dad's second wife is Igbo. My first cousin's husband is Igbo. I have about 3 other relations married to Igbos.

Out of the 6 Southwest states, the governors of 3 are married to Igbos. They are Oyo, Osun and Ondo state.

So I should ignore the dumb that open thread to start comparing Onitsha to Ibadan forgetting that Ibadan is the only city in Oyo

Agulu lake

21 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by michlins(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2023
press9jatv:
πŸ˜‚ 15m kooo 100m niii? Na lies and propaganda full here joor. Come to Ibadan and ask for the price of piece of land not to talk of iseyin, igboho, Ogbomosho.
I no dey follow una dey measure dick and stuff but you see land in Nnewi, that one na hot cake. Compared to the level of infrastructure and development the town has, it's like the most expensive area in Nigeria.

At least Lagos, Abuja and places like that have reason and infrastructure to make their lands expensive. In Nnewi here, nothing dey but lands keep getting expensive. At the end of the day, house rent is so cheap compared to other comparable areas

2 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:25am On May 22, 2023
Awka wonder land

10 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:26am On May 22, 2023
Awka wonder land.

7 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
Awka wonderland

7 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by naijapeepz(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2023
I am from Anambra... But make una no dey do all these yeye comparison.

Tell your Governors from south east to do something about the security situation there.

Investors are moving away.

What yeye comparison is there to compare without security.

South East have the worst set of leaders.

It pains me deeply that you guy would leave the matter on ground and post things that does not matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by press9jatv: 8:31am On May 22, 2023
Resurrection212:
Anambra and ogbomosho is comparable I'm igbo too
That op is really silly.
very silly and clueless propagandist joo. Imagine comparing Oyo State with largest landmass in the West Africa to Anambra State. The guy is just out of his mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by press9jatv: 8:32am On May 22, 2023
naijapeepz:
I am from Anambra... But make una no dey do all these yeye comparison.

Tell your Governors from south east to do something about the security situation there.

Investors are moving away.

What yeye comparison is there to compare without security.

South East have the worst set of leaders.

It pains me deeply that you guy would leave the matter on ground and post things that does not matter.
Abeg tell him and advice him well oooo. He’s ignorant of his post. Imagine Anambra State with series of insecurity in the State. Very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:35am On May 22, 2023
press9jatv:
very silly and clueless propagandist joo. Imagine comparing Oyo State with largest landmass in the West Africa to Anambra State. The guy is just out of his mind.

Its not by landmass Oyo is big for nothing, landmass doesn't measure how develop a state is outside brown roof Ibadan city nothing in Oyo

18 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by sreamsense: 8:36am On May 22, 2023
post=123285785:
I saw a thread an ignorant mind was comparing Ibadan and Onitsha, forgetting that Anambra is second densely populated State after Lagos, in Oyo state only Ibadan is developed place not minding that more than half of the city is covered by slums, Anambra is well built up, once you enter Anambra from Onitsha drive down to Awka is well built same with Nnewi to Ekwulobia, that is why Anambra is second state after Lagos with highest concentration of commercial banks

Ibadan is the only relatively developed area in Oyo other parts of Oyo are jungle
Is better you tell people which local government in Ibadan you comparing Anambra state with? How many Anambra will you see in one Ibadan and then in Oyo state. You yourself omitted Anambra to show its land size area because you are ashame is a local government in Ibadan alone. Until you come here with Ibadan:Anambra so we can see how many Anambra can we find in Ibadan and Oyo state, then; you are not yet serious with comparison

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by press9jatv: 8:36am On May 22, 2023
JpBiz92:
your Yoruba brothers and sisters full everywhere for nnewi dey do business without harassment.
lol πŸ˜‚ they are very limited joor. Unlike Igbos both young and old that are flooding oyo State every blessed day. My pastor in ibadan is an Igbo man and our own cordial relationship is very tight. Never compare insecured Anambra State with Oyo State again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:37am On May 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Abeg tell him and advice him well oooo. He’s ignorant of his post. Imagine Anambra State with series of insecurity in the State. Very bad.
There are more heads being killed in Oyo for ritual than few cases of insecurity in Anambra state

13 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by lovere: 8:46am On May 22, 2023
@op stop this you D**k measuring nonsense. I am from Anambra but I think this is very childish.
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by eteebanky1: 8:47am On May 22, 2023
Op I checked out your topics and comments and realized you're suffering from inferior complexity.

Deep down in your mind, you know south west is still better in all aspects ranging from infrastructures, wellbeing, security just to mention a few

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Mindlog: 8:50am On May 22, 2023
Resurrection212:
Anambra and ogbomosho is comparable I'm igbo too
That op is really silly.

The silly one is you with your regular pattern of "I'm Igbo too".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Resurrection212: 8:55am On May 22, 2023
You are so disgusting you can be talking to prince like this.
Mindlog:

The silly one is you with your regular pattern of "I'm Igbo too".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Mindlog: 8:58am On May 22, 2023
post=123288713:

Its not by landmass Oyo is big for nothing, landmass doesn't measure how develop a state is outside brown roof Ibadan city nothing in Oyo

Oyo state is 28, 454 sq km while Israel is 22,145 kmΒ² of which a huge expanse is desert ......Let him brag that Oyo state is way ahead of Israel.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:59am On May 22, 2023
RealityBender:

Damn! You finish work with your post. It’s like you want these Yoruba Mozulems to go back to screaming Lagos!!
You mean " go back to your village "

5 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Mindlog: 8:59am On May 22, 2023
Resurrection212:
You are so disgusting you can be talking to prince like this.

Prince gbakwa oku.....go take your medication.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

RTD. Col. Mohammed Dasuki - Brief Profile Of The New NSA / Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Senator Chris Ngige & JOHESU Meet Over Ongoing Strike(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.