Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) (12183 Views)

Education Infrastructures: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / Radio Stations: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by walefresh3(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2023
If we are talking of calm and serenity.... Ibadan nondey carey last...

I no be hungry youtube blogger like anambrast1son... But i go show am say anambra naa dungeon...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:55pm On May 22, 2023
ifyboi91:
Anambra is one of the developing states in Nigeria. I am impressed with buildings of secondary schools in Anambra, they should keep it up. However, Anambraian should know that the entire Anambra state is just few hundreds of kmĀ² bigger than just Ibadan as a city and not even state. This, makes the so called development/Infrastructure in Anambra to be centralized or concentrated compared to Ibadan, which has its own decentralized as a city and not state. Not every place will be full of edifices, they need land for agriculture that's what happens in other places outside Ibadan. So, all these comparison do not worth it. Every state should work on its own development. As "developed" as Lagos is, I'm sure they look up to having what some states have.
Anambra with her land mass produce food more than Oyo state, Anambra is one of the leading states in Nigeria, rice cultivation, and processing, Anambra state have four major rice mills, Anambra also farm yam, cassava, Sweet potatoes etc

Coscharis rice Mill
Joan rice mill
Anambra rice Mill
Seaman rice mill

13 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by walefresh3(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
@walefresh3...

You don jam trailer...

Show us skyline ogbeni. Even Zamfara has tourist centers...

We need the skyline as has been showing...

Show us skyline...of He-badan!
i was busy at office today that's what gave mumu like anambrast1son to masturbate.. I for embarass him dilapilated city call anambrA

U meant dis is a city to u?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 1:02pm On May 22, 2023
Pains and Heartaches... grin grin grin grin grin

Jagaban2012:

Perhaps drugs money....and blood money....

If you know you know....

Tell me how many rich men in Anambra state have legit money.....inckuding Obi Peter

2 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:03pm On May 22, 2023
These are not private schools

12 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by walefresh3(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2023
See anambra student.. And their schools... U naa no get shame

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:04pm On May 22, 2023
Education sector

8 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 1:05pm On May 22, 2023
Why are you trying hard to cover shame ...That road has been repaired since!!!

, please updsate this agbadorian. They have started posting fake old pictures ooo!!!

As regards the IBADAN pictures you are posting...a GOOGLE Verification is on-going.

Today , you go chop concrete...

walefresh3:
i was busy at office today that's what gave mumu like anambrast1son to masturbate.. I for embarass him dilapilated city call anambrA

U meant dis is a city to u?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:07pm On May 22, 2023
Heart Centre in Anambra

6 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 1:07pm On May 22, 2023
See Your IBADAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT...

NA GOAT BE PASSENGER...

You must get sense today by force...spits

walefresh3:
See anambra student.. And their schools... U naa no get shame

13 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:09pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra heart Centre

8 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by walefresh3(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
@walefresh3...

You don jam trailer...

Show us skyline ogbeni. Even Zamfara has tourist centers...

We need the skyline as has been showing...

Show us skyline...of He-badan!
mumu..

See ibadan wey fine pass anambra and all igbo state...

IBADAN FOR LIFE

Ibadan Cbd

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:12pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra have five Oxygen production plants across the state for health sector

10 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:14pm On May 22, 2023
walefresh3:
mumu..

IBADAN FOR LIFE

Ibadan Cbd

If you take the drone up you will see the aerial view of those places you posted, lem me help you

10 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 1:14pm On May 22, 2023
You No see Una Airport for mega shytty??

How GOAT go be passenger for ua Airport??

walefresh3:
mumu..

IBADAN FOR LIFE

Ibadan Cbd

4 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 1:17pm On May 22, 2023
You really help am!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

post=123295058:

If you take the drone up you will see the aerial view of those places you posted, lem me help you

6 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by walefresh3(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2023
post=123295003:
Anambra have five Oxygen production plants across the state for health sector
the one wey dey oyo state better pass all dis ones...

U be blogger.. U are paid to do dis...

Snapping single building from differwnt angles...

Show us anambra cities not school and single buildind to deicieve your guilible brothers...

We want ro see greenery city like dis below..

Ibadan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by PoloG: 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
JpBiz92:
you must be living in a cage, there are more Yorubas in nnewi than there are Igbos in osun, oyo and ekiti combined
lies..

FYI I have been to the sad Yeast and I couldn't find any Yoruba there..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra built international airport 3.7 km second longest runway with night landing and tallest control tower without borrowing

10 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:26pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra International Airport

6 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:28pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra International Airport..

6 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:30pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra International Airport built under 18 months without borrowing

6 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
Stop trashy talk...

Why calling him a blogger...na you Blog for am??

All the agbadorian zombies that have abandoned you, cant even help you.

You cant even Represent your darling He-badan with pictures.

Your he-badan is a pigsty

Show workings instead of lamenting ceaselessly ...

walefresh3:
the one wey dey oyo state better pass all dis ones...

U be blogger.. U are paid to do dis...

Snapping single building from differwnt angles...

Show us anambra cities not school and single buildind to deicieve your guilible brothers...

We want ro see greenery city like dis below..

Ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:32pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra International Airport

8 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:33pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra International cargo and passenger airport

4 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by SOSinNigeria: 1:35pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
This is the picture that they have refused to acknowledge.

When i saw this picture prior to the Elections, i knew that LAGOS is GONE.

The foolish agbadorian mob, just kept LAGOS safe for Fulani domination.

The picture shows a submissive Sanwo -olu recognizing the throne of an illegitimate traditional ruler, in "THIER LAGOS"

Truly, yoruba KILLED themselves, because they have never fought for what is theirs.

El-Rufai recently said that he is more interested in the economy, than working under Tinubu, but zombies will never understand, what that statement means. The movement to forcefully take Lagos is about manifesting.

All i know is that any body that talks southern UNITY AGAIN, will DIE a painful death.

Of course, nothing like Southern unity. What happened during the election, particularly in Lagos sealed it. Unfortunately, for them, Fulanis are already entrenched in their region and they can never leave. They're concentrating everything in Lagos because they know they have a high chance of making it theirs or part owners in the near future.

They have three tools which they've deployed effectively:

1. Illorin: they're using the town as their launch pad. By being in control of Illorin, they've already stepped into yorubaland and occupied part of their territory. It's also strategically located between the North/SW divide.

2. Yoruba Muslims: they're empowering Yoruba Muslims who they help to dominate their Christians politically. They're also using them to cause divisions between their Muslims and Christians.

3. Dangote assets in Lagos/SW: they're putting lots of things in Lagos so they will have vested interests that will make them part owners. The Northern Muslim leaders are ready to let go of SS and SE if push comes to shove, but you see Lagos, they will never let go, even if heaven falls. If it comes to UN mediation, they will claim they already have vast investments and the need for access to the sea. So, they would rather fight to the last man than let go. With Illorin already under their control, launching attacks of moving soldiers into Yorubaland becomes very easy. This situation is like United States being in control of Dombass region or Crimea, Russia automatically becomes easy to defeat.

They have sold themselves into perpetual slavery without knowing it. One thing is certain, the Igbos will secede someday, whether in the next 5, 10 or 50 years, it will definitely happen. The North knows this, that's why they've cunningly gained ground in SW.

2 Likes

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:36pm On May 22, 2023
More from the airport

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Votes N305bn For Petrol Subsidy In N8.83tn 2019 Budget / The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / Lagos At 50 - Programme Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.