Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) (12229 Views)

Education Infrastructures: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / Radio Stations: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by PoloG: 2:57pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

Check how many cubic feet of hydrocarbon found in anambra basin, then check the worth.
ondo state alone produce more oil than the entire igboland ..

So what rubbish are you now saying

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 2:57pm On May 22, 2023
It is the Muslim Domination...that bothers me.

Do you know that Osibanjo, was ripped to shreds by Yoruba Muslim supporters of Tinubu?
Do you know that the same treatment given to Gbadebo is the same with what Osibanjo suffered?

When IGBOs point that out, this same Agbadorians will push "Dayo Israel" forward and start shouting that Yoruba are 1?..In actual sense, the so called unity is based on channeling their hate to outsiders. Now its IGBOs, before it was people from Ghana! Its only a foolish IGBO person, that will feel as if the SOUTHERN UNITY Nonsense is geared towards true unity. Nyesom Wike, is a typical example that thinks he is doing something with reasonable people. I love how Tinubu, relegated him, by telling him to relate and banter with Sanwolu...That insult was well deserved for the IDIOT Wike, who agbadorians hailed when he was foolishly killing IGBOs at Obigbo.

All i know for a fact is this...

Dangote represents the economic take over...because no Yoruba dares challenge him.

With the refinery comes:
a) Environmental degradation
b) Pollution and epic congestions as obtainable in Apapa.
c) The area will be swarmed by Almajiri and the attendant fiasco...Just Imagine "ALABA RAGO"

Even though they claim, to give him a "tax break" to build roads in Lagos. The major thing is that Dangote, now officially owns a huge chunk of Lagos, and he will NEVER pay them taxes, because they dare not intrude on his business.

I still Thank GOD he didnt see the SE/SS viable. Building a refinery is not a Big deal, what matters is the Refinery doing what its meant to do.

As Lagos has been HIJACKED, by the North..let the bastardsss talk anything concerning SOUTHERN UNITY. Na that time GOD go Punish them... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOSinNigeria:

Of course, nothing like Southern unity. What happened during the election, particularly in Lagos sealed it. Unfortunately, for them, Fulanis are already entrenched in their region and they can never leave. They're concentrating everything in Lagos because they know they have a high chance of making it theirs or part owners in the near future.

They have three tools which they've deployed effectively:

1. Illorin: they're using the town as their launch pad. By being in control of Illorin, they've already stepped into yorubaland and occupied part of their territory. It's also strategically located between the North/SW divide.

2. Yoruba Muslims: they're empowering Yoruba Muslims who they help to dominate their Christians politically. They're also using them to cause divisions between their Muslims and Christians.

3. Dangote assets in Lagos/SW: they're putting lots of things in Lagos so they will have vested interests that will make them part owners. The Northern Muslim leaders are ready to let go of SS and SE if push comes to shove, but you see Lagos, they will never let go, even if heaven falls. If it comes to UN mediation, they will claim they already have vast investments and the need for access to the sea. So, they would rather fight to the last man than let go. With Illorin already under their control, launching attacks of moving soldiers into Yorubaland becomes very easy. This situation is like United States being in control of Dombass region or Crimea, Russia automatically becomes easy to defeat.

They have sold themselves into perpetual slavery without knowing it. One thing is certain, the Igbos will secede someday, whether in the next 5, 10 or 50 years, it will definitely happen. The North knows this, that's why they've cunningly gained ground in SW.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 3:02pm On May 22, 2023
Fear God na!!...

How can these people be Loading their Mothers in Booths of cars...

With all their IGR grin grin grin grin grin grin

Modsarefools:

Please, is this Anambra or London? Because is confusing me oo.

This is 101% much classier than those hospitalic_cemeteries in lagos. grin grin.. There is no good hospital in lagos, yes I said it, I have toured lagos round, only the noisy environments within their hospitals, is enough to give you constant night trauma. grin

Meanwhile, this is Oyo state, they loaded their mothers inside car boot grin grin

No respect at all. cheesy

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by tuzle(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 Na pictures dey freek you here. Come to ibadan and see malls for yourself or check google about it.
I have never been to anambra so I can't say anything about the place but u see that Ibadan, I don't know where the malls u are talking about are. I stay in Lagos, schooled at ogun and go to Ibadan regularly because my sister is based there and I can categorically tell u that the development in that state isn't saturated. Just some part of Ibadan, same as ogun state unlike Lagos that u can find many places that are developed. Even the park they built at challenge is sub standard, is it apata that has lots of bad road or saw mill. Just tell me we're exactly in Oyo that I can compare with somewhere like ikeja. Like I said I have not been to anambra before so I don't know if that place looks like a slum but don't come here and be hyping nonsense and failure.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Modsarefools(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Fear God na!!...

How can these people be Loading their Mothers in Booths of cars...

With all their IGR grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walai, that is Oyo state (On Your Own), No single respect for the elderly ones, criminals are everywhere, snatching of bags and traffic robberies are rampant in that city, I relocated as soon as possible, I'm from SS, but they steal pass us. I laugh when I see people telling lies just to upgrade that state.

Oyo state is filled with criminals, nothing else.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Boss469(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:

Ondo state grin...I am talking about hydrocarbon the future of energy. Imo state untapped gas alone is worth more than the south west.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by onumadu: 3:21pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
It is the Muslim Domination...that bothers me.

Do you know that Osibanjo, was ripped to shreds by Yoruba Muslim supporters of Tinubu?
Do you know that the same treatment given to Gbadebo is the same with what Osibanjo suffered?

When IGBOs point that out, this same Agbadorians will push "Dayo Israel" forward and start shouting that Yoruba are 1?..In actual sense, the so called unity is based on channeling their hate to outsiders. Now its IGBOs, before it was people from Ghana! Its only a foolish IGBO person, that will feel as if the SOUTHERN UNITY Nonsense is geared towards true unity. Nyesom Wike, is a typical example that thinks he is doing something with reasonable people. I love how Tinubu, relegated him, by telling him to relate and banter with Sanwolu...That insult was well deserved for the IDIOT Wike, who agbadorians hailed when he was foolishly killing IGBOs at Obigbo.

All i know for a fact is this...

Dangote represents the economic take over...because no Yoruba dares challenge him.

With the refinery comes:
a) Environmental degradation
b) Pollution and epic congestions as obtainable in Apapa.
c) The area will be swarmed by Almajiri and the attendant fiasco...Just Imagine "ALABA RAGO"

Even though they claim, to give him a "tax break" to build roads in Lagos. The major thing is that Dangote, now officially owns a huge chunk of Lagos, and he will NEVER pay them taxes, because they dare not intrude on his business.

I still Thank GOD he didnt see the SE/SS viable. Building a refinery is not a Big deal, what matters is the Refinery doing what its meant to do.

As Lagos has been HIJACKED, by the North..let the bastardsss talk anything concerning SOUTHERN UNITY. Na that time GOD go Punish them... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those people are on their own in Nigeria.
They can form Islamic state there in yorubaland, Na dia own problem be dat.
My happiness is that we Igbo are laser-focused on developing our land, and NOTHING can stop us.
We are so dug-in that nobody can dislodge us economically.
To dislodge Igbo in Nigeria economically is to remove Nigeria's heart, lungs, kidneys, spleen and intestines.
Can such a gorged country survive? NOPE.
That is why any mention of Igbo secession makes them shit their pants.
That is enough for me. cool

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by gammarays1: 3:25pm On May 22, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] development like buildings or companies,i no understand o[color=#770077]
Indigenous development I mean indigenes developing their locality with little or no help from government.
Buildings and companies are included.
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:33pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:

Ignorant mind check the Derivation of the three states in the east, mind you Anambra started receiving oil allocation last quarter of 2022, however Gas is the future energy and east is blessed non yet in Ondo state

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by gammarays1: 3:35pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:
I am from rivers state...pls we should stop all this comparison. Interms of natural resources anambra is richer than the majority of the states in south west, but in terms of unity the south west is the best in Nigeria. I've been to onitsha and ibadan I love the two cities. All these comparison no good. My community get gas even they flare am,but I still buy gas the same cost as person from Oyo, Kano, kastina and enugu. No to tribalism. Though tinubu really bleeped yorubas reputation for dis election.
No be only unity. They're just good at pretending.
The South East and South South are the ones holding the so called unity hence they refuse to let them go at all cost.

The last election especially Lagos opened the eyes of many people. You don't know their level of tribalism till you experience it. It has been happening before.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Boss469(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2023
gammarays1:

The South East and South South are the ones holding the so called unity hence they refuse to let them go at all cost.

The last election especially Lagos opened the eyes of many people. You don't know their level of tribalism till you experience it. It has been happening before.

The south east and south south unity is only in politics. South east needs to apologise to south south and ss should reciprocate, because alot of old people in bayelsa and rivers still hold grudges from the war.
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2023
post=123294651:

Anambra with her land mass produce food more than Oyo state, Anambra is one of the leading states in Nigeria, rice cultivation, and processing, Anambra state have four major rice mills, Anambra also farm yam, cassava, Sweet potatoes etc

Coscharis rice Mill
Joan rice mill
Anambra rice Mill
Seaman rice mill
wao this is massive

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

Ondo state grin...I am talking about hydrocarbon the future of energy. Imo state untapped gas alone is worth more than the south west.
pls don't involve Imo state Here in your argument
Thank you
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by TimmyPraise1: 3:49pm On May 22, 2023
There shouldn't be much argument about thi,. OP just forget to acknowledge that the whole of anambra is a local government in ibadan, let alone the Oyo state. Go do your findings well about the fastest growing state in the whole of west africa at the moment.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Boss469(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2023
Ttipsy:
pls don't involve Imo state Here in your argument
Thank you

Ok...bro.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:56pm On May 22, 2023
TimmyPraise1:
There shouldn't be much argument about thi,. OP just forget to acknowledge that the whole of anambra is a local government in ibadan, let alone the Oyo state. Go do your findings well about the fastest growing state in the whole of west africa at the moment.
You know nothing, that how you guys go about deceiving yourselves, check the size of Ibadan and Anambra, Ibadan is not even half of Anambra State

Anambra size
Perimeter 359km
Area 4,749 km

Ibadan size
Perimeter 133km
Area 497km

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Obaaderemi2: 4:03pm On May 22, 2023
gammarays1:

He said the SW is more United than the SE and he is right. At least you never see someone from Oyo State opening a thread here to lambast Osun state like ibos do here to one another.

And last election was just a reaction to ibo nonsense in SW politics. You started the tribalism and got burnt.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2023
[/color]ok, that's unfortunate tho'[color=#770077]quote author=gammarays1 post=123298046]
Indigenous development I mean indigenes developing their locality with little or no help from government.
Buildings and companies are included.[/quote]
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by jesmond3945: 5:43pm On May 22, 2023
post=123285785:
I saw a thread an ignorant mind was comparing Ibadan and Onitsha, forgetting that Anambra is second densely populated State after Lagos, in Oyo state only Ibadan is developed place not minding that more than half of the city is covered by slums.

https://www.nairaland.com/7676801/pictures-onitcha-ibadan-compare

Anambra is well built up, once you enter Anambra from Onitsha drive down to Awka is well built same with Nnewi to Ekwulobia, that is why Anambra is second state after Lagos with highest concentration of commercial banks

Ibadan is the only relatively developed area in Oyo other parts of Oyo are jungle

Anambra size
Perimeter 359km
Area 4,749 km

Ibadan size
Perimeter 133km
Area 497km
enough of this divisive threads. Nfpmod please close this thread.
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by BanyXchi: 5:57pm On May 22, 2023
grandstar:
I don't understand what all this competition is all about except petty nonsense!

The people of Ibadan aren't complaining. I did my secondary school in Ibadan there and there's are lots of Igbos thrre who speak Yoruba as basically their first language.

All the so call brown roofs have Igbos living in them. I won't be surprised if more Igbos live in Ibadan than in Awka. I am sure Lagos is the largest "Igbo" city in Nigeria.

Most Yoruba families have Igbo in laws. My dad's second wife is Igbo. My first cousin's husband is Igbo. I have about 3 other relations married to Igbos.

Out of the 6 Southwest states, the governors of 3 are married to Igbos. They are Oyo, Osun and Ondo state.

bastard, Oyo is not married to any shitgbo, neither is Osun, Omo ale ni e.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by gammarays1: 6:23pm On May 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
He said the SW is more United than the SE and he is right. At least you never see someone from Oyo State opening a thread here to lambast Osun state like ibos do here to one another.

And last election was just a reaction to ibo nonsense in SW politics. You started the tribalism and got burnt.
The only difference is that Igbos are blunt so are not used to hiding habits. Yorubas are more tribalistic but can hide it.

As for the election, it has been happening since just you can't hide things forever. One day it'll blow up like bomb.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by gammarays1: 6:27pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

The south east and south south unity is only in politics. South east needs to apologise to south south and ss should reciprocate, because alot of old people in bayelsa and rivers still hold grudges from the war.
Let them hold grudges. We still remember the evil they did during and after the war.
Time will tell.
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by XerXers: 7:13pm On May 22, 2023
post=123298220:

Ignorant mind check the Derivation of the three states in the east, mind you Anambra started receiving oil allocation last quarter of 2022, however Gas is the future energy and east is blessed non yet in Ondo state
And the oil in Ondo is even in ijaw land. While a reasonable percentage of of oil in Rivers State is in Igboland. Now I'm not talking about ikwerre who claim they are not, I'm talking about Igboland in Rivers outside Ikwerre land

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by XerXers: 7:16pm On May 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

The so called lambasting is the reason why Ebonyi has woken up, continue hidding your backwardness with phantom unity and be using Lagos to cover up for the rot in your hinterlands

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:18pm On May 22, 2023
XerXers:

And the oil in Ondo is even in ijaw land. While a reasonable percentage of of oil in Rivers State is in Igboland. Now I'm not talking about ikwerre who claim they are not, I'm talking about Igboland in Rivers outside Ikwerre land
Exactly
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Boss469(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2023
gammarays1:

Let them hold grudges. We still remember the evil they did during and after the war.
Time will tell.

Lol...time will tell? Bro I lost two uncle to you guys army. They recruited them at the age of 13...wtf u talking about evil?

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by forgiveness: 8:03pm On May 22, 2023
post=123286847:
Outside Lagos no state in Southwest can be compare to Anambra State

Health sector in Anambra state

Stop deceiving yourself. Anambra is behind Lagos state, Ogun State and Oyo state. I think Ondo state is even better than Anambra in some indices.

There's no hospital in Anambra state rated among the best in Nigeria not to talk of Africa. However, Ogun state, Lagos state and Oyo state all have their hospital rated among the best.

If na building, see below. grin

Two hospitals in Ijebu Ode not to talk of Abeokuta the capital.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by JpBiz92: 8:19pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:
but the majority of the victims of owo massacre where igbos na grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7182932/names-photos-victims-owo-massacre

Your useless tribe nor dey stay one place that is why they are being killed globally grin
dumbo, not many Igbos there.
We are catholics hence some of the names there. If a mosque is attacked here in the east, majority of the names will be northerners and yoruba

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:20pm On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

Stop deceiving yourself. Anambra is behind Lagos state, Ogun State and Oyo state. I think Ondo state is even better than Anambra in some indices.

There's no hospital in Anambra state rated among the best in Nigeria not to talk of Africa. However, Ogun state, Lagos state and Oyo state all have their hospital rated among the best.

If na building, see below. grin

Two hospitals in Ijebu Ode not to talk of Abeokuta the capital.

grin grin grin oboy na abroad you done run go grin grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 8:31pm On May 22, 2023
post=123303621:

grin grin grin oboy na abroad you done run go grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pity this guy nah abegi

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by kellyjoesteve: 8:44pm On May 22, 2023
This is one thing I love about you () well equip with every information he needs for argument. Dalu nwanne mmadu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lawyers To Sue Tinubu, NASS Over Reintroduction Of Old National Anthem / Lagos Threatens Total Okada Ban / Senator Yerima Defending Child Marriage (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68