Stats: 3,166,251 members, 7,864,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) (12216 Views)

Education Infrastructures: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / Radio Stations: Never Compare Anambra State To Oyo State / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by SOSinNigeria: 1:39pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Stop trashy talk...

Why calling him a blogger...na you Blog for am??

All the agbadorian zombies that have abandoned you, cant even help you.

You cant even Represent your darling He-badan with pictures.

Your he-badan is a pigsty

Show workings instead of lamenting ceaselessly ...

When I saw goats and Rams entering he-badan airport was when I gave up on their situation grin grin.

What they even pass off as ibadan airport is not even standard enough to be used as God is Good bus station grin grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:43pm On May 22, 2023
Onitsha port

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
Onitsha port.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 1:45pm On May 22, 2023
Are you minding them.
This same people will be "mouthing" IGR noise everywhere, but the funds and even the ability to even develop or sustain infrastructure are not even there!!

The GOATs at the Airport truly shows a larger picture of what is obtainable in their SW region.

Animals and humans fight for infrastructure usage!!

SOSinNigeria:

When I saw goats and Rams entering he-badan airport was when I gave up on their situation grin grin.

What they even pass off as ibadan airport is not even standard enough to be used as God is Good bus station grin grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by DonXavi(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2023
Resurrection212:
You are so disgusting you can be talking to prince like this.
Just shut the fvck up, you are not Igbo or anything close to Igbo

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by ifyboi91: 1:46pm On May 22, 2023
[quote author= post=123294651]
Anambra with her land mass produce food more than Oyo state, Anambra is one of the leading states in Nigeria, rice cultivation, and processing, Anambra state have four major rice mills, Anambra also farm yam, cassava, Sweet potatoes etc

Coscharis rice Mill
Joan rice mill
Anambra rice Mill
Seaman rice mill
[/ Please when you comment don't brag or talk with prejudice, when I say agriculture I'm not being specific in any crop production. In general, Oyo state is far better than Anambra in Agriculture. Is it only rice that is Agriculture? Next time do your homework well by researching before you talk. In addition, those that are trying to substantiate, how has this added to our skills or income? None of the these so called developments can stand before the rest of the world.]
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by JpBiz92: 1:47pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:
lies..

FYI I have been to the sad Yeast and I couldn't find any Yoruba there..
I have been to the sad waste and couldn't find any igbo there

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:48pm On May 22, 2023
Onitsha port

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:49pm On May 22, 2023
Harbour industrial layout Onitsha

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:52pm On May 22, 2023
Ibeto gas processing plant Omasi, Anambra State

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by SOSinNigeria: 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Are you minding them.
This same people will be "mouthing" IGR noise everywhere, but the funds and even the ability to even develop or sustain infrastructure are not even there!!

The GOATs at the Airport truly shows a larger picture of what is obtainable in their SW region.

Animals and human fight fro infrastructure usage!!

I have been to ibadan once when I went to UI with a friend. I was shocked with what I experienced. I saw people with chewing stick "atu" inside rickety buses. I was like, do people still use chewing sticks in this age and time. Even in the villages across Igboland, you don't see people anymore chewing sticks as a way of brushing their teeth.

The small rickety buses are so dirty and rusty you will think twice before entering them. Except a few areas around Cocoa House, living in Ibadan feels like living in a remote village. Most of those houses with rusted roof we're actually built with mud and plastard. They don't have running water and no flush toilets. You're will see their women walking about with unwashed wrappers and shaking their big derriere. However, I felt disgusted during my visit there to even think of their women grin grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 2:00pm On May 22, 2023
Only ignorant minds will be comparing Oyo or any other states in Southwest out side Lagos in Economy and other infrastructures

Anambra oil fields

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by SOSinNigeria: 2:00pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Why the tears...

EIYE are dirty pigs that fly!...so why are you so foolish by crying...?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Iya gbenro, go kee you las las... grin grin grin grin

Majority of women in Ibadan actually look like this woman grin grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 2:01pm On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

I have been to ibadan once when I went to UI with a friend. I was shocked with what I experienced. I saw people with chewing stick "atu" inside rickety buses. I was like, do people still use chewing sticks in this age and time. Even in the villages across Igboland, you don't see people anymore chewing sticks as a way of brushing their teeth.

The small rickety buses are so dirty and rusty you will think twice before entering them. Except a few areas around Cocoa House, living in Ibadan feels like living in a remote village. Most of those houses with rusted roof we're actually built with mud and plastard. They don't have running water and no flush toilets. You're will see their women walking about with unwashed wrappers and shaking their big derriere. However, I felt disgusted during my visit there to even think of their women grin grin
Similar experience I had

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by forgiveness: 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
post=123291696:

Watch Amawbia in Anambra and compare it to those local places you called cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnSMnKA8eGY

Oga, this is a very tiny town with no university, teaching hospital, branded hotel, golf courses, stadium, malls, eateries etc like Ogbomosho and Oyo.

I want to compare Ogbomosho with Onitsha. grin

Show me any branded hotel in Onitsha, teaching hospital, stadium, golf course etc. grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by PoloG: 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
JpBiz92:
I have been to the sad waste and couldn't find any igbo there
but the majority of the victims of owo massacre where igbos na grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7182932/names-photos-victims-owo-massacre

Your useless tribe nor dey stay one place that is why they are being killed globally grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by forgiveness: 2:08pm On May 22, 2023
post=123291874:

Oba Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh2Cyg-Jug

See transportation companies loading people from Anambra, Imo etc down to Ogbomosho. No bi juju bi dat. grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by PoloG: 2:16pm On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

but your people die daily in motor accident while attempting to come and hawk phone accessories and pirated CD's with wheelbarrow here. grin

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by MrXhime(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Perhaps drugs money....and blood money....

If you know you know....

Tell me how many rich men in Anambra state have legit money.....inckuding Obi Peter
think positive boy... Even the Peter obi you mentioned was already "a rich man" bfor joining politics.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Boss469(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
I am from rivers state...pls we should stop all this comparison. Interms of natural resources anambra is richer than the majority of the states in south west, but in terms of unity the south west is the best in Nigeria. I've been to onitsha and ibadan I love the two cities. All these comparison no good. My community get gas even they flare am,but I still buy gas the same cost as person from Oyo, Kano, kastina and enugu. No to tribalism. Though tinubu really bleeped yorubas reputation for dis election.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Boss469(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2023
I am from rivers state...pls we should stop all this comparison. Interms of natural resources anambra is richer than the majority of the states in south west, but in terms of unity the south west is the best in Nigeria. I've been to onitsha and ibadan I love the two cities. All these comparison no good. My community get gas even they flare am,but I still buy gas the same cost as person from Oyo, Kano, kastina and enugu. No to tribalism. Though tinubu really fvcked yorubas reputation for dis election.
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by M4A1carbine: 2:29pm On May 22, 2023
Same here.

I have been to He-badan a couple of times to see friends during my University days. The only thing i enjoyed about the town was that the girls are "cheap" and very receptive , most especially when you are an IGBO boy, that can banter in Yoruba. Ofcourse they love IGBO boys because they are clean and are put together in their dress sense. The Yoruba boyz that rule He-badan are so envious of IGBO students, that ,they dont waste time in being aggressive over mundane things because of envy and jealousy.

With regards to the town, its a pigsty. In Ibadan people still practice open defecation and its a Yoruba thing. They are very dirty in their mannerisms and they make no Bones about it! They LOVE meat especially COW meat and that is the reason, why they begged the Fulani, when the Fulani banned the export of meat to the SW. They can DIE for meat in He-badan.

I just kept quiet when was smashing their heads...

He-badan is the most disgusting city that tinubu miscreants want to hide with useless propaganda!
See Mature WOMAN that is defecating in Public, with her Bucket of water. grin grin grin grin grin

just imagine......and these deplorable failures will be trash talking the SE.

Pathetic

SOSinNigeria:

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 2:32pm On May 22, 2023
forgiveness:

See transportation companies loading people from Anambra, Imo etc down to Ogbomosho. No bi juju bi dat. grin
No Anambra In Ogbomosho

See the backward village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8mJZEkea1M

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by RobinAllen(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2023
Do you use FPV?
Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Kaido: 2:40pm On May 22, 2023
This is a useless thread. Celebrating nonsense

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by AirBay: 2:41pm On May 22, 2023
So someone used his valid time comparing 2 states in a country.....the backwardness in Nigeria is something else.

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Modsarefools(f): 2:45pm On May 22, 2023
post=123286796:
More
Please, is those hospitals in Anambra or in London? This is the best so far in Nigeria, no state can beat the record.

This is 101% better than those hospitalic_cemeteries in lagos. grin grin.. There is no good hospital in lagos, yes I said it, I have toured lagos round, only the noisy environments within their hospitals, is enough to give you constant night trauma. undecided

Meanwhile, the picx below is Oyo state, they loaded their mothers inside a car boot grin grin

No respect at all for elders. cheesy

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by PoloG: 2:47pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:
I am from rivers state...pls we should stop all this comparison. Interms of natural resources anambra is richer than the majority of the states in south west but in terms of unity the south west is the best in Nigeria. I've been to onitsha and ibadan I love the two cities. All these comparison no good. My community get gas even they flare am,but I still buy gas the same cost as person from Oyo, Kano, kastina and enugu. No to tribalism. Though tinubu really fvcked yorubas reputation for dis election.
where did you get this your rubbish from?

Re: Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) by Boss469(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:
where did you get this your rubbish from?

Check how many cubic feet of hydrocarbon found in anambra basin, then check the worth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Non-stop Power Supply In Kwara State- Is It True? / 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC / Kaduna Guber: As PDP Settles For Ashiru/katung Ticket

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55