Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You (36583 Views)

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by mrwils(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
1 – A Change in her Physical Appearance
Women who cheat often want to impress or entice the individual they are having inappropriate relations with. When doing so, they often change or improve their appearance. If she starts paying more attention to their weight or buys new clothes, they may be having an affair. If your wife has gone through a change in appearance, it could be a sign that she is cheating on you. What you will want to look for is small, but significant changes in appearance. For example, has she always worn glasses but has all of a sudden opted for contact lenses? Has your wife recently started showing more skin? Dressing provocatively is a common sign of cheating, especially if your wife typically dresses conservatively. Switching perfumes or wearing it more often can be another sign of cheating. This can be done to impress a new man or to cover up another man’s scent.

2 – Distance or Lack of Communication
Until you recently started noticing a problem, how was your communication with her? If she has recently stopped talking to you or distanced herself from you at home, there is a good chance that she may be cheating on you. This is because she may be afraid of making a mistake and talking about the affair or she may already be discussing her problems with someone else.

3 – She Constantly Works Late
Depending on her career, she really may have to work late. With that said, be on the lookout for changes and use your best judgment. Has your wife all of a sudden started working late? In terms of using your best judgment, know what careers often call for late nights, such as lawyers, doctors, and so forth.

4 – She Spend Too Much Time with Friends
Spending time with friends does not always signal a cheater. In fact, healthy relationships also depend on healthy outside friendships. With that said, be sure to use your best judgment. Look for the appearance of new friends or an increased amount of time. Has your wife gone from spending one night a week with friends to three or more?

5 – You Don’t Know Where she is-one of the bigger signs of a cheating wife.
When you are married, there is never really any reason why you shouldn’t know where your spouse is, especially late at night or for long periods of time. If you do not know, chances are she is cheating. When she arrives home, they better have a good reason for being late or not letting you know where they were. If she goes into a long complicated story. That’s a good sign she is lying. The truth is usually short and simple. When she is nervous she will over think the lie and just ramble on. The truth should be easy to verify , on your on.

6 – You Hear Rumors, Cheating wife rumors from different sources-also a top sign.
Many women are not careful about cheating. This often involves them telling someone or someone seeing them out on a date. In these types of situations, people often talk. Listen to what you hear. If people are telling you that your wife or girlfriend is cheating, it might be time to start listening.

7 – No Sex or decreased amount of affection.
Has your relationship recently become sex-free or has the sex that you do have decreased in intensity and in frequency. Has the sex changed? Is she doing something differently that she had not done before? A new technique?. Sure she could be watching sex tapes and learning new stuff. But it could also be a sexual preference of the guy she is seeing on the side. Question yourself about it. There is a good chance that your spouse is cheating on you. Women who get sex elsewhere don’t always need to have it again when they return home. A change in the amount of affection that your wife gives you could be seen as a sign of having an affair. For example, has your love life been happy and healthy in the past? Was your relationship filled with fun, adventure, and great sex? If so, has that changed? If your wife no longer compliments you as she did before or does something as simple as pull away during a kiss, an affair may be going on. Many cheating women try to avoid close contact with their husbands in fear of getting caught or letting their guilt show.

8 – You Are Accused of Cheating
In today’s society, cheating is a major concern. If your wife accuses you of cheating, have you been displaying behavior that may lead them to that conclusion? If you haven’t, there is a good chance that they are accusing you of cheating to make themselves feel less guilty.

9 – Hearing the Phrase “We are Just Friends”
The “just friends,” phrase is a big sign of a cheater. As with all other friendships, it is important to use your best judgment. Is the friend of the opposite sex and are they are a newly acquired friend? If so, something may be up. But they don’t have to be new acquaintances. Office romances are common. She could have been working with him for a long time. But has just decided to to take the next step…into a affair.

10 – A Bad Feeling
Bad feelings are not something that should be easily dismissed. If you have reason to believe that your wife is cheating, they may be. If you do not want to be in a relationship with a cheater, it is important for you to follow your heart. Take additional steps to see if they are truly cheating. These steps may involve hiring a private investigator or spying. But most importantly. Don’t ignore the signs. the gut feeling is often right on target to some degree. But you have to get the facts and do your homework to get the facts. Confronting her without facts is stupid. You are just putting her on alert and enabling her to better hide her tracks.

11 – Secrecy
A wife becoming more secretive can often point to an extramarital affair. For example, does your wife spend too much time on the phone or the internet? If so, what does she say when you ask her what she is doing? If you receive a “nothing,” or a “not your business,” response, something may be going on. In keeping with phone and internet use, does your wife automatically hang-up the phone whenever you walk into a room? Does she shut off the computer or try to block your view of it? If so, your wife’s secrecy may mean that she is trying to cover up an affair.

12 – Changes in accounting ,paying bills and household book keeping.
One of the simplest ways to catch a cheating wife is to start paying the house bills. In most relationships, this is the woman’s responsibility, but make it yours. By doing this you can examine your wife’s cell phone bills. Does it show what phone numbers are called or what numbers text messages and pictures are received from? Also, closely examine credit card bills. Are there expenses listed for hotel rooms, vacations, restaurants, or anything else that you have no idea about? If so, your wife may be cheating on you.

The above mentioned signs are just a few of the many that you will want to look for in a cheating wife or girlfriend. If you think that she is cheating on you, just be sure to keep your eyes and ears open. Fortunately for you, the cheaters often make mistakes. Many women get so comfortable, that they slip up at one time or another. If you know what to look for, this is when you may be able to catch your wife cheating.

If you do find out that your wife is cheating on you, you may want to carefully approach the subject. Never confront your wife in front of your children. No matter how angry you are, do not get violent and try to keep your voice at a reasonable level. As hard as it can be, calming approaching the situation can better allow you and your wife to have an honest discussion. This is where you can decide what will happen next with you and your relationship. Can be saved? By knowing the facts and the level of the infidelity before confronting her will go along way in you being able to think clearly and deciding what Path will be best for you
Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by r231(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2011
I see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by mashnino(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2011
okay @op you think we re in a biology class abi?
Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by Mannylex(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2011
This is so true. Most time, all of this traits start showing up, but people just tend to relax and just ignore the early warnings. . . Women are very bad cheaters, they tend to act very aggressive and pick up quarrels easily when they start having another affair. Thats another sign. angry

2 Likes

Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2011
if she likes, let her cheat. guys love with their heads now and not with their hearts cos of heart attak and cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by sleekch1c(f): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2011
@op,i beg to differ on #6.
women are actually better cheaters and can keep it secret for ages. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 28, 2011
sleekch1c:

@op,i beg to differ on #6.
women are actually better cheaters and can keep it secret for ages. lipsrsealed
shocked embarassed
Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by chima2011: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2011
wetin you de find na im you go see. chinese pipo talk say if you ask question you no fit avoid the answer. beware of wetin you de look out for.

why not look out for better things instead of if she de cheat on you. haba mallam
Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by SAFO(m): 2:07am On Sep 28, 2011
SMH how many chimas up in here.
Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by HighChief4(m): 2:50am On Sep 28, 2011
Very true, though women are more careful while cheating, but any sign should never be ignored cos it must def show in the way she displays her affections towards you. If she starts displaying so much unusual affections too, hey bro watch it!!!
Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by ShyOne(f): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2011
wow

hmmmmm - not sure what to say to this thread

Poster - it is my sincerest desire that you are gifted with someone of quality who cares deeply for you and "cheating"  isn't part or parcel to her or to what she brings to a relationship with you.

In you personal life - subscribe to "joy cometh in the morning" which dawns a new day -  look forward to this in your relationship versus signs of cheating.

You will find what you look for - look for what you want to bring into your experience.  You are and you will experience exactly what you eat.
Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by Blazing88(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
@poster
Ur so right.
Am a lady and you ve said nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You by mekaboy(m): 1:30am On Sep 29, 2011
[b]

I REMEMBER AN EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS , SHE SAID SHE HAD ALOT TO DO ON THE WEEKEND WITH HER MUM, IN THE MORNING SHE CALLED ME, AND WE TALKED, LATER I WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE, MY BATTERY WAS LOW SO MY PHONE WENT OFF, MY FRIEND DID NOT HAVE THE SAME CHARGER AND HE DID NOT HAVE CREDIT ON HIS PHONE.

THEY LIVE IN AN ESTATE AND WILL HAVE TO DRIVE OUT TO BUY CREDIT, SO HE SUGGESTED I COULD USE HIS OFFICIAL LINE, AND THIS IS A GOVT NUMBER THAT DOES NOT APPEAR ON SCREEN. SO I CALLED MY BABE OO.

THERE WAS NOISE ON THE BACKGROUND, I COULD HEAR CARS PASS, AND I ASKED HERE, WHERE I R U NOW?

TO MY GREATEST SUPPRISE, SHE SAID "WE ARE STILL AT LOKOJA OO, OUR CAR SPOILT ON THE WAY "

IT HAPPENED THAT THE GUY SHE WAS GOING TO SEE JUST CALLED HER FEW MINS WITH AN UNKNOWN NUMBER.

WHEN SHE DISCOVERED IT WAS ME, SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. AND SHE COULD NOT CALL THE NUMBER BACK.

FROM HER CONFESSION, SHE SAID SHE WAS NOT HERSELF THROUGH OUT HER STAY THERE.

BUT , THE RELATIONSHIP WAS STILL 3MONTHS OLD , SHE SAID HER EX WAS TRAVELING AND SHE WANTED TO SEE HIM FOR THE LAST TIME. grin grin

[/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.