Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,104 members, 7,838,795 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees (6534 Views)

Kwara Will Pay New Minimum Wage / Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage / Niger State Can’t Pay New Minimum Wage - Governor Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees by manny4life(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
dayokanu:

And why cant you mind your own business? Too hard to do?

You know what you're right, I should mind my business. There's a saying; you can NEVER change the spots on a leopard, Carry on!
Re: Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees by arsenefc: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
manny4life:

You know what you're right, I should mind my business. There's a saying; you can NEVER change the spots on a leopard, Carry on!

Typical American, unable to phocking mind their phocking business

Over sabi, JUST like EKT BEAR.  You both need to chill out sometimes and just listen. One would expect you all to frequent Blackplanet. com or stormfront more often, giving your more Americanized background,  but NO, you just like to poke your dirty akata nose in things that are of no concern to you on NL.

Anyway, I think you are more reasonable though. Just mind your lane okay, and you will be just fine.
Re: Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees by manny4life(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
arsenefc:

Typical American, unable to phocking mind their phocking business

Over sabi, JUST like EKT BEAR.  You both need to chill out sometimes and just listen. One would expect you all to frequent Blackplanet. com or stormfront more often, giving your more Americanized background,  but NO, you just like to poke your dirty akata nose in things that are of no concern to you on NL.

Anyway, I think you are more reasonable though. Just mind your lane okay, and you will be just fine.

Please, save your compliments to someone who needs them. There goes the advice you are advising someone else, you're already flawing on it. Dude, for real get over your high horse feeling like you're the S/H/I/T, because you ain't. I like to poke my dirty akata nose into things that don't concern me? Dude, I'm Nigerian, and WILL ALWAYS remain one and if u don't like it, what can I say? Come to think of it, by all right it concern me, now if u have a problem, hey I can get you a First Class Ticket to HELL. Yeah on that note, calling me akata is just shows your mentality, you speak about a word u don't even know its origination, I blame the internet, you learn the word phocking, so WTH, why won't you use it as you wish? Just let it pain you very well, same Nigerian Americans like me will eventually come home, and advance further yet you are in your shallow minded thoughts castigating more and more.

Again, I don't need your acknowledgement about being reasonable; if you support what your cohorts are doing, insulting a president, then go right on but don't display your ignorance on here because I sure DON'T need it. I have been on this forum so long, commented on post but that does not make you any more knowledgeable than Nigerians in the U.S. and I certainly sure DON'T need your approval nor his before I make comments or post.

Word for thought; if you think insulting someone higher than you, a president or someone who holds higher office 20million better than you make you smarter, think AGAIN! On the contrary, it make you look foolish, and one will think Nigeria and Nigerians who are known for respect will give respect to whom it's due unto will lead by example, yet it's people like you and your cohorts above who give Nigerians bad name. It's only on NL that I have seen people carelessly using cuss words to associate with a president. People dislike Obama, they call him weak, clueless etc but I've never heard someone call him a re/tard and it's like. Well I guess it's what the forum is and it attracts its like, hey what can I say?
Re: Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees by ektbear: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2011
^-- He is just a low-budget troll.

The type of troll you buy from the dollar store. Not even a quality one grin

Better to ignore his mad ramblings, imo
Re: Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees by alanbolo(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2011
manny4life:

Word for thought; if you think insulting someone higher than you, a president or someone who holds higher office 20million better than you make you smarter, think AGAIN! On the contrary, it make you look foolish, and one will think Nigeria and Nigerians who are known for respect will give respect to whom it's due unto will lead by example, yet it's people like you and your cohorts above who give Nigerians bad name. It's only on NL that I have seen people carelessly using cuss words to associate with a president. People dislike Obama, they call him weak, clueless etc but I've never heard someone call him a re/tard and it's like. Well I guess it's what the forum is and it attracts its like, hey what can I say?

Well said.   It's only on NL we abuse and abuse those above us. embarassed embarassed embarassed It's okay to agree on disagreement.  Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Lessons Learnt/benefits Earned From The Suspended Nationwide Strike/protests? / SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment / Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.