Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News (29525 Views)

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by VIKTO83(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2023
U see Rufai. U see Rufai. U see Rufai.
Hmmmmmm.
I mean Rufai Useni...
His fall will be like egg.
It's imminent.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by HacheNoire: 2:33pm On May 24, 2023
Omenlon:
which truth are you saying that Lagos State has become that security porous for 40 car brain boxes to have been stolen in a particular area and the thieves went Scot free? You just want to comment because Rufai your super hero is trending.

Is Lagos a Mega city?

Same Lagos me and you reside? What makes Lagos a mega city outside the population that inhabits the city.

Where is the Mega city in Lagos? Cos l am still yet to see public infrastructures that makes it one, and don’t tell me those tall buildings are what makes it a Mega city.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Slymonster(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2023
Nigerians are funny. Do an experiment for yourself. Park your corolla over night and see what happens
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 2:34pm On May 24, 2023
jude33084:

4 was taken from cars in my street in one day, a street of less than 12 houses in Bariga.

Think well
use your head

They say 40 not 4!!!

If u know how brain box is removed u won’t support rufai

He should name d street now

So thieves calm down remove 40 brain boxes n nobody knows n it’s not even trending on social media

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2023
In my close of about 30 houses, they vandalized 7 cars in one night. These happen in Festac on regular bases. How many people do you think will go to police station to report?
This guy is the most useless PPRO in Nigeria!
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 2:36pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:
In my close of about 30 houses, they vandalized 7 cars in one night. These happen in Festac on regular bases. How many people do you think will go to police station to report?
This guy is the most useless PPRO in Nigeria!
one night not broad daylight guy
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Larryndelaw: 2:37pm On May 24, 2023
Hambivert:
MC Oluomo threatened people from a region during the elections, and this same police came out to translate the violence we clearly understood to mean "a joke". What more can be fake news?
During the election, it was obvious Rufia's journalistic approach was against the old order of corruption and ineptitude, even though he never mentioned supporting any party or candidate, many people thought he was supporting Peter Obi.
Anyways I can't and won't blame them, if they think a Peter Obi's Presidency is the right step in the fight against gross corruption and political ineptitude.
Rufai is a bigot and Liar. He is not a journalist. Let him provide the address. How can thief remove 40 brain boxed in a day. Let him mention the street. Rufai can relocate to his state if he feels there is no basic security in Lagos. Nobody force him to be I Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
use your head

They say 40 not 4!!!

If u know how brain box is removed u won’t support rufai

He should name d street now

So thieves calm down remove 40 brain boxes n nobody knows n it’s not even trending on social media

What is it about 40? Do you know how many the criminals are? How many minutes does it take to remove a brainbox? You mumu like that PPRO!
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by DanEmakoji(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=kollinz1234 post=123337975]Great legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari.

There is no perfect government, we all just work towards perfection...

"Through the new electoral laws signed by the president, Buhari, we can now vet our elections and control or manage rigging and even spot malpractices if it happens. (Which is why Obi's case at the tribunal looks different from all other post election cases in the past) A thing that has never been so with former administrations".

I strongly disagree with you on this.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
one night not broad daylight guy

Did Rufai tell it happened during the day?
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by BRIMBRAM: 2:39pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Lagos is just hyped to be a Mega City and it’s not even close.

Before you say jack, know that I am from Epe. We must always say the truth when it has to be said.

Epe?! That place is a slum. Very dirty and a symbol of poverty. If not the worst part of Lagos, it is one of the very worst.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 2:42pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

What is it about 40? Do you know how many the criminals are? How many minutes does it take to remove a brainbox? You mumu like that PPRO!
it’s obvious u don’t know anything about cars

Read on how to remove brain boxes n come back here

For them to remove 40 it means they are more that 15 in number n let’s agree it take 5 minutes to remove one brain box meaning averagely they will b dere close to an hour no matter their number or how fast they are

So thieves robbed in broad daylight for good 1 hour n nobody knew about it n nothing happened

Even unknown gunmen that operate in minutes people still make videos of them

Criticize but use your head n don’t argue blindly

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Jostoman: 2:42pm On May 24, 2023
clearcrystal:
Rufai has joined the clout chasers.

Nobody takes him serious
it is that is not taking him serious because truth is always bitter for people like you.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by HacheNoire: 2:44pm On May 24, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Epe?! That place is a slum. Very dirty and a symbol of poverty. If not the worst part of Lagos, it is one of the very worst.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your entire net worth cannot afford 300sqm in that slum!

It seems you don’t know from Ibeju-Lekki to Epe town was Epe wayback.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
it’s obvious u don’t know anything about cars

Read on how to remove brain boxes n come back here

For them to remove 40 it means they are more that 15 in number n let’s agree it take 5 minutes to remove one brain box meaning averagely they will b dere close to an hour no matter their number or how fast they are

So thieves robbed in broad daylight for good 1 hour n nobody knew about it n nothing happened

Even unknown gunmen that operate in minutes people still make videos of them

Criticize but use your head n don’t argue blindly

Where did you see "broad daylight" in the tweet?

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by BRIMBRAM: 2:47pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your entire net worth cannot afford 300sqm in that slum!

It seems you don’t know from Ibeju-Lekki to Epe town was Epe wayback.

I used reverse psychology on you and it worked perfectly. Lol. grin

So how is Lagos overhyped? Didirin.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Tareq1105: 2:49pm On May 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Lobatan

I've told this boy to stop fishing in political water but he would not listen.

I've since stopped watching Arise TV bcoz of him and his boss, Reuben Abati who's a card carrying member of PDP.

They're fond of putting words (suggestive) in the mouth of their guests.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by GeneralPula: 2:50pm On May 24, 2023
Igboslayer:
Is that one a journalist. The way they tried to pulled Apapa down with their interview was too shameful, the man defeated them with the truth and sound knowledge of politics.

The three of them including Abati were asking very insane questions. It got to a stage they were asking him if he won his ward for LP. Crazy Eeeelupeee people masquerading as journalists.
Wow..
Can I get a link to the interview?
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by georgeakins: 2:50pm On May 24, 2023
Hambivert:
MC Oluomo threatened people from a region during the elections, and this same police came out to translate the violence we clearly understood to mean "a joke". What more can be fake news?
During the election, it was obvious Rufia's journalistic approach was against the old order of corruption and ineptitude, even though he never mentioned supporting any party or candidate, many people thought he was supporting Peter Obi.
Anyways I can't and won't blame them, if they think a Peter Obi's Presidency is the right step in the fight against gross corruption and political ineptitude.

Go back to your region and leave us alone.
No non indigene lives in Ibo land till tomorrow.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 2:51pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

Where did you see "broad daylight" in the tweet?
even at night

Tell me d possibilities, for 40 cars to b parked in a particular locality it means they at least have average citizens like middle class people who can pay night guards or security

So security officers weren’t around n nobody heard any noise n nobody was awake n nobody sensed any move n nobody saw at least a flash of light?

Na wah for u ooo

Even if u don’t have a car u can go to a mechanic workshop n make enquiries

If u tell me 1 or 2 I will believe but 40 is too much bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Cantonese: 2:51pm On May 24, 2023
kollinz1234:
Great legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari.

There is no perfect government, we all just work towards perfection.

1. Unlike all other administrations in the past, president Buhari has made Nigerians more reliant on home grown rice than foreign rice. We now have what we call "Nigeria foreign rice" that is even suitable for export.

2. Through the new electoral laws signed by the president, Buhari, we can now vet our elections and control or manage rigging and even spot malpractices if it happens. (Which is why Obi's case at the tribunal looks different from all other post election cases in the past) A thing that has never been so with former administrations.

3. Due to unpredictability of our economy, the eyes of many Nigerians has now been opened more than ever to own, control and mange businesses, unlike when there was over reliant on government. At least now, people now open shops virtually everywhere unlike in previous administrations.

4. Buhari administration has made Nigerians more political exposed than another administration in the past. Probably due to the harsh economy or other reasons, people no longer take elections for granted. Credentials of political candidates are now being properly scrutinized unlike in the past.

Now it is very clear that suffering, poverty, hardship, misery and sorrow have mastered you. By now your head must resemble seeds of local rice with stones.

Well done.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by djseanjohn77: 2:54pm On May 24, 2023
Hambivert:

And yet your region that did not threaten people killed more people during the election more than all other regions combined. undecided
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Baatunde(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2023
I dont know why people like to wail louder than the bereaved, the PPRO has thrown a simple challenge to Ruffy, "please provide the evidence for your claims" How difficult can that be if he has the evidences.... i tire for una o,

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
even at night

Tell me d possibilities, for 40 cars to b parked in a particular locality it means they at least have average citizens like middle class people who can pay night guards or security

So security officers weren’t around n nobody heard any noise n nobody was awake n nobody sensed any move n nobody saw at least a flash of light?

Na wah for u ooo

Even if u don’t have a car u can go to a mechanic workshop n make enquiries

If u tell me 1 or 2 I will believe but 40 is too much bro

Which village are you typing this rubbish sef? Come to Lagos, enter one small street and count cars... Na wa o
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Shantyken(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

Let rufai name the street, the police will go there for an investigation
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2023
Baatunde:
I dont know why people like to wail louder than the bereaved, the PPRO has thrown a simple challenge to Ruffy, "please provide the evidence for your claims" How difficult can that be if he has the evidences.... i tire for una o,

Rufai has mentioned the name of the street showed picture (check his timeline). Tell the idiatic PPRO to go and verify!

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by wolebest: 3:05pm On May 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Slurity(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2023
RUFAI need to understands things that are not in his line of profession before attacking it with blind eyes. You will need a lots of workers to work several hours to remove just 10 brain box, say less 40.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 3:06pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

Which village are you typing this rubbish sef? Come to Lagos, enter one small street and count cars... Na wa o
so in the whole street nobody knew when robbers removed 40 brain boxes at night?

Same Lagos or another one

No wonder buhari is always winning, look at the argument of people criticizing him

U can never win any argument with this your line of thinking

40 cars are parked n nobody knew or saw anyone

I guess does thieves used juju or they didn’t need light to remove brain box…

Bro we are talking about brain box n not side mirror, like brain box of a car n not side mirror

Cos it’s like u think it’s something that can b removed in 2 minutes

I mean brain box
Like brain box

We ain’t talking side mirror or car logo

Even to remove ordinary tyre u will use at least 5 minutes

Imagine time that will b taken to remove 1 tyre of a car not to talk of removing 40 tyres of 40 cars

Then think about how hard it will b to remove 40 brain boxes

There’s no way u won’t use light

So nobody saw light for good 1 hour

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by sonofsteven: 3:06pm On May 24, 2023
politicoNG:
@ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661299324079185920?t=GIihCoI_AJbDW1ujb8jOrw&s=19

@Lagos PPRO, SP Ben Hundeyin

This happened in my friend's street

Most of her co-tenants were victims, her husband couldn't park that night, he parked a street away.. na the school bus that was ransacked plus the uber driver's car broke my heart
https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661348374296027136?t=8moxMdXIsdYnkNC5rN-RSA&s=19
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Slurity(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

How many hours do you think you will need to remove a car brain box?
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 3:07pm On May 24, 2023
Slurity:
RUFAI need to understands things that are not in his line of profession before attacking it with blind eyes. You will need a lots of workers to work several hours to remove just 10 brain box, say less 40.
ezegegere

Is this not the same thing I have been telling u

So they will remove 40 brain boxes n nobody will see them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.