Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News (29522 Views)

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2023
Slurity:
RUFAI need to understands things that are not in his line of profession before attacking it with blind eyes. You will need a lots of workers to work several hours to remove just 10 brain box, say less 40.

Go and verify and receive sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ppogba: 3:10pm On May 24, 2023
Igboslayer:
Is that one a journalist. The way they tried to pulled Apapa down with their interview was too shameful, the man defeated them with the truth and sound knowledge of politics.

The three of them including Abati were asking very insane questions. It got to a stage they were asking him if he won his ward for LP. Crazy Eeeelupeee people masquerading as journalists.

I didn't watch that. I must have missed a lot.

Take it or leave it, Apapa may look like a village herbalist, the man is sound in politics especially with his background from Nupeng/ Pengasan.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 3:12pm On May 24, 2023
Slurity:
How many hours do you think you will need to remove a car brain box?
abeg help me ask d guy ooo?

Once they want to criticize they lose their sense

Imagine the way they reason, no wonder buhari they call dullard keep winning them
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by hamedvision2030: 3:13pm On May 24, 2023
slowice:
How many Nigerian will report such to the police? Do Nigerians even believe in the police?

Sad that our ppros are all trying hard to be savage with any chance they get instead of putting in real work by doing actual investigation
If they can't report to the police, is now Rufai they could report their problem?
Dey play..
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
so in the whole street nobody knew when robbers removed 40 brain boxes at night?

Same Lagos or another one

No wonder buhari is always winning, look at the argument of people criticizing him

U can never win any argument with this your line of thinking

40 cars are parked n nobody knew or saw anyone

I guess does thieves used juju or they didn’t need light to remove brain box…

Bro we are talking about brain box n not side mirror, like brain box of a car n not side mirror

Cos it’s like u think it’s something that can b removed in 2 minutes

I mean brain box
Like brain box

We ain’t talking side mirror or car logo

Even to remove ordinary tyre u will use at least 5 minutes

Imagine time that will b taken to remove 1 tyre of a car not to talk of removing 40 tyres of 40 cars

Then think about how hard it will b to remove 40 brain boxes

There’s no way u won’t use light

So nobody saw light for good 1 hour

Hmmm... I give up on you!
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 3:16pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

40 brain boxes removed
Security officers tied

N nobody saw or knew anything
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 3:18pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

Hmmm... I give up on you!
how many minutes does it take to remove 1 car tyre?
Lets start from there cos it’s obvious u don’t know d meaning of a brain box

If it take u 5 minutes to remove just 1 tire then I can bet u it will take over 20 minutes to remove brain box

Now so the maths n relate it with 40 cars

Just remove emotions while reasoning abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
40 brain boxes removed
Security officers tied

N nobody saw or knew anything

The day they vandalized 7 cars in my close, our security guard was tied and nobody was aware of the operation until they left. I don't know whether they used juju or not or it was because of generator noises. But it is foolish to dismiss a report without carrying out investigation
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by clockwisereport: 3:21pm On May 24, 2023
Agromuda:
Street name only oo. Rufai don ghost

He don drop the streets

Salami Giwa, Giwa and Ladipo streets
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ezugegere(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
how many minutes does it take to remove 1 car tyre?
Lets start from there cos it’s obvious u don’t know d meaning of a brain box

If it take u 5 minutes to remove just 1 tire then I can bet u it will take over 20 minutes to remove brain box

Now so the maths n relate it with 40 cars

Just remove emotions while reasoning abeg

Imagine comparing removing tyre with brainbox. na wa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 3:23pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

The day they vandalized 7 cars in my close, our security guard was tied and nobody was aware of the operation until they left. I don't know whether they used juju or not or it was because of generator noises. But it is foolish to dismiss a report without carrying out investigation
it is madness to believe brain boxes of 40 cars will b removed n nobody will know

Remove d security guards from d equation, so all d owners of 40 cars won’t know or hear about anything throughout

U better go n arrest d guards n let them pay asap
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Godwin4444: 3:24pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

Imagine comparing removing tyre with brainbox. na wa o!
wait

So u don’t know it takes longer time to remove brain box

How many minutes will it take to remove just 1 tyre of a car?

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by clockwisereport: 3:26pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
use your head

They say 40 not 4!!!

If u know how brain box is removed u won’t support rufai

He should name d street now

So thieves calm down remove 40 brain boxes n nobody knows n it’s not even trending on social media

He has mentioned the streets

Salami Giwa, CAC and Ladipo.

Go and verify
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by clockwisereport: 3:27pm On May 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Rufai is a bigot and Liar. He is not a journalist. Let him provide the address. How can thief remove 40 brain boxed in a day. Let him mention the street. Rufai can relocate to his state if he feels there is no basic security in Lagos. Nobody force him to be I Lagos

He has provided the streets

Salami Giwa, Ladipo and CAC

Go and verify
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by slowice(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2023
hamedvision2030:

If they can't report to the police, is now Rufai they could report their problem?
Dey play..

Rufai got wind of it like any other person... The police should then do proper investigation
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2023
It is not impossible! Such a thing has happened on my street (Mafowoku Street, Alapere) sometimes in September 2019. The thieves removed about 12 brain boxes. The street has gates at both sides. They beat up the old security man and operated for hours unhindered.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by clockwisereport: 3:30pm On May 24, 2023
Baatunde:
I dont know why people like to wail louder than the bereaved, the PPRO has thrown a simple challenge to Ruffy, "please provide the evidence for your claims" How difficult can that be if he has the evidences.... i tire for una o,

He has provided the streets

Salami Giwa, CAC and Ladipo streets

Go and verify
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by clockwisereport: 3:31pm On May 24, 2023
Shantyken:

Let rufai name the street, the police will go there for an investigation

Salami Giwa, CAC and Ladipo streets

Go and verify
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Dapson73(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Lagos is just hyped to be a Mega City and it’s not even close.

Before you say jack, know that I am from Epe. We must always say the truth when it has to be said.

Tell us any Mega city you have been to .
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by 1972xy: 3:34pm On May 24, 2023
I always wonder who certified this Obidient as a journalist .
He is so partisan and biased that it is written all over his face .
Until he is dealt with like Sehun before he learn.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by HacheNoire: 3:34pm On May 24, 2023
Dapson73:

Countless! Which do you care to know about?
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ShaqFu: 3:38pm On May 24, 2023
politicoNG:
@ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661299324079185920?t=GIihCoI_AJbDW1ujb8jOrw&s=19

@Lagos PPRO, SP Ben Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661348374296027136?t=8moxMdXIsdYnkNC5rN-RSA&s=19
we are waiting for Rufai to name the street and stop giving us abstracts as if he's a Nigerian pastor.

Rufai, the ball is in your court.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by dannie007(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2023
Lagos is Over Hyped!! 2 Weeks Ago in Ketu in that serious Traffic between Ketu and Mile12. About 29 Boys where busy snatching phones and rubbing innocent Commuters I was also a Victim. God so Kind I was smart to Drag my Phone back and roll up the Glass of the Vehicle.

Funny enough the Police are aware of all this!! But choose to look elsewhere.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by fareed69(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2023
What do you expect from a dwarf?

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by blowjohn(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
Police needs to work more. Maybe they're lacking because they don't earn well. The police force in Lagos should be pacesetters.

It should be an in story in Nigerian police. Lagos police should be a place where other state forces come to learn latest trend, copy and emulate their styles, go right home and replicate same in their States.

In other news: I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts. Check my signature

How does ur comment relate to the alleged crime?
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by blowjohn(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2023
40 brain boxes in 1 day? Haba na!

This guy wants to enter jail by force.
Now he has to provide evidence.

Fake news is a very annoying , bad and dangerous thing.

Brain box na the new human kidney wey Dem go thief 40 in one area in one day?

Abi brain box na car antenna?

Let him name the street it happened.
We r waiting
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Jogs1900: 3:56pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
use your head

They say 40 not 4!!!

If u know how brain box is removed u won’t support rufai

He should name d street now

So thieves calm down remove 40 brain boxes n nobody knows n it’s not even trending on social media
Moreover, I think the ones they target are usually Toyota cars because theres a ready made market for Toyota parts.
Now, does it mean they parked 40 Toyota cars at once in a street?
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by blowjohn(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2023
dannie007:
Lagos is Over Hyped!! 2 Weeks Ago in Ketu in that serious Traffic between Ketu and Mile12. About 29 Boys where busy snatching phones and rubbing innocent Commuters I was also a Victim. God so Kind I was smart to Drag my Phone back and roll up the Glass of the Vehicle.

Funny enough the Police are aware of all this!! But choose to look elsewhere.

Its like ur related to the rufai.
U counted 29 boys abi.

As e dey happen why u no call police?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by blowjohn(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2023
ezugegere:

U Shud receive sense.

This guy go snap picture for mechanic village of 1 car o.

40 cars were vandalized.

U cannot even show pics of 10.

Only 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by blowjohn(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2023
Dapson73:

That question too hard na.
Ask am which other place e don live in.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Igboslayer: 4:02pm On May 24, 2023
ppogba:

I didn't watch that. I must have missed a lot.

Take it or leave it, Apapa may look like a village herbalist, the man is sound in politics especially with his background from Nupeng/ Pengasan.
I beg go and watch it. He was so sound, he answered all their silly questions intelligently… made all of them looked stupid, Infact you feel pity form them because all they were trying to do was to discredit him and it was so glaring. They struggled to make any headway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.