Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News (29521 Views)

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by IAMYOURDAD: 1:58pm On May 24, 2023
I was not there, so I have nothing to say
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by SwissMass: 1:59pm On May 24, 2023
bbbg
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by tommy589(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2023
Abi, provide the source
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Agromuda(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2023
Street name only oo. Rufai don ghost

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Fuckyoumod: 2:00pm On May 24, 2023
kollinz1234:
Great legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari.

There is no perfect government, we all just work towards perfection.

1. Unlike all other administrations in the past, president Buhari has made Nigerians more reliant on home grown rice than foreign rice. We now have what we call "Nigeria foreign rice" that is even suitable for export.

2. Through the new electoral laws signed by the president, Buhari, we can now vet our elections and control or manage rigging and even spot malpractices if it happens. (Which is why Obi's case at the tribunal looks different from all other post election cases in the past) A thing that has never been so with former administrations.

3. Due to unpredictability of our economy, the eyes of many Nigerians has now been opened more than ever to own, control and mange businesses, unlike when there was over reliant on government. At least now, people now open shops virtually everywhere unlike in previous administrations.

4. Buhari administration has made Nigerians more political exposed than another administration in the past. Probably due to the harsh economy or other reasons, people no longer take elections for granted. Credentials of political candidates are now being properly scrutinized unlike in the past.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Adagba1: 2:01pm On May 24, 2023
clearcrystal:
Rufai has joined the clout chasers.

Nobody takes him serious
IPOB takes him serious.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Raskimonojendor: 2:01pm On May 24, 2023
He is a quack.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by dododawa1: 2:03pm On May 24, 2023
This guys again

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Igboslayer: 2:06pm On May 24, 2023
clearcrystal:

Nobody takes him serious
Is that one a journalist. The way they tried to pulled Apapa down with their interview was too shameful, the man defeated them with the truth and sound knowledge of politics.

The three of them including Abati were asking very insane questions. It got to a stage they were asking him if he won his ward for LP. Crazy Eeeelupeee people masquerading as journalists.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Bashirkareem31: 2:07pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Lagos is just hyped to be a Mega City and it’s not even close.

Before you say jack, know that I am from Epe. We must always say the truth when it has to be said.
and your 4th generation to come won't still leave lagos for your potopoto state

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by jude33084(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
This rufai na grade A mumu, all because he wants to stay relevant to please d headless mob

How can 40 brain boxes b stolen in broad daylight without resistance?
Like 40?

Brain box no b side mirror oooo

4 was taken from cars in my street in one day, a street of less than 12 houses in Bariga.

Think well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by nedekid: 2:08pm On May 24, 2023
aspabay:
Rufai is a bloody liar
Can he not joke again! Afterall this same police said joking is allowed when they explained mc oluomos joke to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by HacheNoire: 2:13pm On May 24, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
and your 4th generation to come won't still leave lagos for your potopoto state

Hello! I am a son the soil- Lagos. Being from Lagos won’t make me hide the glaring truth.

If you vast and exposed, you should know my aforementioned is a fact. Hyping Lagos as a Mega city is just a vision and marketing strategy. It has never been.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Rosana13: 2:13pm On May 24, 2023
Nonsense statement from a PPRO... So it has come to a point where someone like Rufai should report a case and still do the investigation for the Nigeria Police?
He has given you the tip, just work on it and report later... But relying on your DPOs' reports will be waste of time, because they have no time for such investigations. How many times have the press called on those people on issues of security in their domain without tangible answers?
The same PPRO will still water down the issue tomorrow to show a lesser number of brain boxes, but can never deny it ever happened...! Rubbish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by TheGift: 2:13pm On May 24, 2023
politicoNG:
@ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661299324079185920?t=GIihCoI_AJbDW1ujb8jOrw&s=19

@Lagos PPRO, SP Ben Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661348374296027136?t=8moxMdXIsdYnkNC5rN-RSA&s=19

Must it be a challenge? Why not just ask for the street, without drawing conclusions, then take it from there?
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ORIAYO70(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by BreconHills(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2023
Hambivert:
MC Oluomo threatened people from a region during the elections, and this same police came out to translate the violence we clearly understood to mean "a joke". What more can be fake news?
During the election, it was obvious Rufia's journalistic approach was against the old order of corruption and ineptitude, even though he never mentioned supporting any party or candidate, many people thought he was supporting Peter Obi.
Anyways I can't and won't blame them, if they think a Peter Obi's Presidency is the right step in the fight against gross corruption and political ineptitude.

What has what you have written have to do with anything. We're 40 brain boxes stolen or not. What has obi got to do with brain boxes? Are you implying he needs one?

Sorry couldn't resist that.

But seriously, what you wrote has borderline relevance to the accuracy of Rufai's report? Are you saying that because someone said something you consider ridiculous, it grants Rufai the right to also say something ridiculous? Or maybe there are levels of ridiculous?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Kinehap: 2:15pm On May 24, 2023
Even if it's true, Nigerian police no go gree, make them say them dey do their work. Worse set of human being in uniform.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Poll23: 2:16pm On May 24, 2023
He is known for spreading fake news alongside his PAY Master

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by juman(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2023
Was he drunk?
The story made no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by ogeenanthony(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2023
I hope they pay you for this vain, insensible gibberish you spelled out in the name of praise singing.
I just hope it provides for your basic needs and not just some random delusional fellow who's not in touch with reality.
✌️

kollinz1234:
Great legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari.

There is no perfect government, we all just work towards perfection.

1. Unlike all other administrations in the past, president Buhari has made Nigerians more reliant on home grown rice than foreign rice. We now have what we call "Nigeria foreign rice" that is even suitable for export.

2. Through the new electoral laws signed by the president, Buhari, we can now vet our elections and control or manage rigging and even spot malpractices if it happens. (Which is why Obi's case at the tribunal looks different from all other post election cases in the past) A thing that has never been so with former administrations.

3. Due to unpredictability of our economy, the eyes of many Nigerians has now been opened more than ever to own, control and mange businesses, unlike when there was over reliant on government. At least now, people now open shops virtually everywhere unlike in previous administrations.

4. Buhari administration has made Nigerians more political exposed than another administration in the past. Probably due to the harsh economy or other reasons, people no longer take elections for granted. Credentials of political candidates are now being properly scrutinized unlike in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Ingocof(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by DCONE1(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2023
clearcrystal:

Nobody takes him serious
except IPOB and Obidients

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by gmo10(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2023
Hambivert:
MC Oluomo threatened people from a region during the elections, and this same police came out to translate the violence we clearly understood to mean "a joke". What more can be fake news?
During the election, it was obvious Rufia's journalistic approach was against the old order of corruption and ineptitude, even though he never mentioned supporting any party or candidate, many people thought he was supporting Peter Obi.
You're off-point
Anyways I can't and won't blame them, if they think a Peter Obi's Presidency is the right step in the fight against gross corruption and political ineptitude.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by damkin24(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2023
Hambivert:
Why do you have to bring in your own news on a different thread. Advice rufai to come up with a street name. When next mc oluomo name is mentioned in a thread you can repeat what you just posted here.
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Menclothing: 2:29pm On May 24, 2023
This country all man for himself
Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Omenlon: 2:30pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Lagos is just hyped to be a Mega City and it’s not even close.

Before you say jack, know that I am from Epe. We must always say the truth when it has to be said.
which truth are you saying that Lagos State has become that security porous for 40 car brain boxes to have been stolen in a particular area and the thieves went Scot free? You just want to comment because Rufai your super hero is trending.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News by Blaze14k: 2:30pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
This rufai na grade A mumu, all because he wants to stay relevant to please d headless mob

How can 40 brain boxes b stolen in broad daylight without resistance?
Like 40?

Brain box no b side mirror oooo

Same way all of u criticized arise tv and they still won awards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) / Bayelsa Yenagoa PDP RALLY / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.