Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Office Romance - My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance - My Experience (54206 Views)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Romance - My Experience by hotwax: 3:31pm On May 24, 2023
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.

329 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 3:35pm On May 24, 2023
What industry?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hotwax: 3:36pm On May 24, 2023
Wodu89:
What industry?

Financial services

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 3:38pm On May 24, 2023
hotwax:

Financial services

Banking industry precisely UBA/Heirs Holdings Abi ?

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hotwax: 3:39pm On May 24, 2023
Wodu89:

Banking industry precisely UBA/Heirs Holdings Abi ?

classified information

416 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Reminderz: 3:47pm On May 24, 2023
@ op, nor be new thing, you shouldn't be surprised.. na women way be that.. and I don't totally blame them, their simp ogas and bosses initiated the nonsense they exhibit in the work place.. some are even fvcking these women, whether they are married or not.. this is why married women cheat most in workplaces like this... Simps are dangerous to the society as a whole... eliminating them will significantly reduce some problems we are facing in the society...

women are often given much leeway and second chances compared to men, and they receive much benefits and help for just being women.. men on the other hand have to suffer for it before they can get recognised.. tell me why won't they be disrespectful, entitled and lazy? if the woman in question is also attractive, mehn na free ticket be that.. free highway..

see ehn, just face your own business and avoid any entanglement with any female employee... it's the harsh reality we have to face..

281 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kelspinall(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2023
hotwax:

classified information
i love this reply, people sabi ask nonsense

308 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by NOC1(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
Haaaaahaah, I can relate some years back one Oga told me stop dipping your hands in your boss meal. I jokingly said okay sir, maybe I have washed my hands clean for that to take place

Office romance makes oga look ordinary, it makes female colleagues lose focus and throw character to the wind

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 3:55pm On May 24, 2023
kelspinall:

i love this reply, people sabi ask nonsense

Caution yourself. It's a public forum and everyone is free to express themselves.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kelspinall(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2023
she gon fu#k her way to the top and fall later..tyga

blame should be the idiot md that was somehow moved and seduced by the hooos...gosh including married..

about the married:
i remembered a time i went to a bank to reverse my cash that hunged,this lady a customer care service was just busy moving upandan with a short skirt a hot one,to make it hotter she even added a net thigh leggings to the short skirt that even got a cutting line...
haba zero respect for her status as a married woman,her shiit shaaa ooo

back to ya topic
thank God for the new manager who rearranged everything if not you guys go dey still work like donkey...lols

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kelspinall(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. It's a public forum and everyone is free to express themselves.

expressing yaself by trying to know deeper details....boss free me

47 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 4:00pm On May 24, 2023
kelspinall:

expressing yaself by trying to know deeper details....boss free me

Caution yourself. Try to Google what a forum is. And stop acting amateurish

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kelspinall(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2023
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. Try to Google what a forum is. And stop acting amateurish

done...maturish

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nyascobar1414: 4:06pm On May 24, 2023
All vvomen born from 1980 till this date are ashawo..
I only pity the Intentional men that marry vvomen!
Exceptions dont make the rule..

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hotwax: 5:14pm On May 24, 2023
kelspinall:
she gon fu#k her way to the top and fall later..tyga

blame should be the idiot md that was somehow moved and seduced by the hooos...gosh including married..

about the married:
i remembered a time i went to a bank to reverse my cash that hunged,this lady a customer care service was just busy moving upandan with a short skirt a hot one,to make it hotter she even added a net thigh leggings to the short skirt that even got a cutting line...
haba zero respect for her status as a married woman,her shiit shaaa ooo

back to ya topic
thank God for the new manager who rearranged everything if not you guys go dey still work like donkey...lols

Married ones are getting spanked in the office big time.

I pity their husbands

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nemesis0147(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2023
hotwax:

I pity their husbands
person fit marry so?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kelspinall(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2023
hotwax:

I pity their husbands
reality nothing but reality

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2023
wink
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Gadafii: 9:13pm On May 24, 2023
One time while I was still working in one of Nigerias old bank that have made effort to go digital significantly

A particular lady was posted to my branch to fill in the space of customer care, she arrived around 7:25, before the start of business that day, she already called head office she can’t work in a branch,and she was redeployed and asked to report to head office

Even the branch operation manager was beyond shock as to who she knew to have made that call

I didn’t remember to tell you that the other girls in the branch said so many things, they knew how lucky you got to be work in the head office, because themselves have been trying to lobby for space with some top players of the bank, while the guys merely cared about that incident 🤣😂😂

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Baronthecelebri: 9:41pm On May 24, 2023
hotwax:

classified information
munu

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by N3TRAL: 12:28am On May 25, 2023
Seun, you brought this up late at night?

Are you in love?

13 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by chatinent: 12:30am On May 25, 2023
Sad reality.

But that apart, why do female employees respect themselves to the core when the boss is a woman?

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by tiswell(m): 12:32am On May 25, 2023
office romance deg sweet fa,but make you nor put too much emotion cos e go affect ya input at work

13 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by xristos(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2023
Romance this early momo shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Absuchat(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2023
This is appalling. Reason why I decided never to work under any 1diot.
It's not peculiar to work environments ooo, this also applies to higher institutions.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by UstazAhmed(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2023
I was waiting for the office romance story, I didn't see

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by deltateam: 12:36am On May 25, 2023
chatinent:
Sad reality.

But that apart, why do female employees respect themselves to the core when the boss is a woman?

She can't seduce her fellow woman.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Alonso91(m): 12:36am On May 25, 2023
It's a sad reality.........But that's the world we live in especially 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Moneyyman: 12:37am On May 25, 2023
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.

194 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by mkoabiola: 12:37am On May 25, 2023
Office romance

Ladies re growing rapidly now

7 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Streetmovement(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even your wife/girlfriend in your work space can sell you out for a higher position or power, you will be shock what these bitches can do for money, dick and power.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Houseofglam7(f): 12:40am On May 25, 2023
🫤

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.