Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Office Romance - My Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance - My Experience (54317 Views)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Okhuadams(m): 6:43am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.
Mr complainer who are the men you included fucking now to get where they are
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Psoul(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2023
kelspinall:

expressing yaself by trying to know deeper details....boss free me

Can you imagine. He knows that the OP purposely refused to mention the name of the organization and he kept probing for the name to be mentioned. Some ppl can be funny shaa. And he calls that freedom of expression.

13 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Tonytonex(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2023
kelspinall:

i love this reply, people sabi ask nonsense
grin
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by benqo01(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.

You have nailed it men are the reasons these things are happening even in the university, you mentioned lecturer deals badly with guys than the girls and I have seen that alots,infact my course rep a girl had to leave the skul cod she wax FUCKING the lecturer ,which i got to know about if she dare stayed back she won't graduate from d skul

Do you know how many men deny deir fellow men job because of a woman?

Do you know how many women got influence in Thier working place because dey re knacking d boss?

Do you know how many men got sacked by Women who knack oga also it will shock you that most sack letters giving to men at work place re d handwork of women

The list is endless

You see SEX? Fear am e don make so many men look stupid that DER can't think straight, women enjoy so many benefits than the men anyday, and anytime

Simps is on d rise.

18 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by blaise26abj(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2023
It’s everywhere and not limited to Nigeria . As long as there are men and women in a workspace , this must happen . Even UN missions have condoms in their bathrooms . People must pansh . Married or unmarried . Just don’t let it be obvious . Especially managers to other staff. However in those companies they don’t play if a man or woman is reported for sexual advances . Or if your performance is affected , you are out .

Any company that allows sexual relations among it’s workers affect their performance and cause work dissatisfaction , is on its way to failure .

7 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Collins4u1(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2023
Finances - more especially bank dem too do.

A banker turned Uber driver just played tape for me, I Wan mad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
person fit marry so?
You can go gay to avoid your "wife" been spanked in the office.

4 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by jojothaiv(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2023
Icrave4u:
And the randy men doing this are here also viewing comments una well done!
Awon senior men.

Even the Cleopatras are not left out too.

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by isabi2lof: 7:00am On May 25, 2023
They respect female bosses than male bosses grin , women do envy each other .

Some male bosses loves anything under skirt , hence there won't be any form of respect from their female workers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by tonicyril: 7:01am On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

So where is the office romance in your story? Work hard ooo, the way I am seeing you so....
U re sensl.ess if u can't decipher it from his narrative, go back to ur school and retrieve ur cert, u don't deserve it.

Work hard, work wey go kee you there...hoelowshow oshi

8 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Tareq1105: 7:01am On May 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
person fit marry so?

Pray for your own wife to come your way.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by benqo01(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2023
When a woman heads a company Promotion are done equally fair and square but when a man heads a company sorry for the men

Woman can't manipulate another woman dey know their selves but you see women manipulating men

cos men we have dese days will do anything for sex thereby giving these women d upperhand to do rubbish and misbehave in their work place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by tonytony208(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

classified information

Lolz
You said Yes without saying yes.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 7:11am On May 25, 2023
Okhuadams:
Mr complainer who are the men you included fucking now to get where they are

Learn to reason. A woman will not fund a man to make him get to where he is. A man has to do that himself...its easier for women to flourish these days because most of them are proudly sponsored by their sugar daddies.

Shalom.

13 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Printerscanner: 7:11am On May 25, 2023
kelspinall:

expressing yaself by trying to know deeper details....boss free me

This is expression of nonsense by a lazy youth. You should have asked for his Managers’ names and addresses nah

4 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by lavylilly: 7:12am On May 25, 2023
Collins4u1:
Finances - more especially bank dem too do.

A banker turned Uber driver just played tape for me, I Wan mad
The Marketers in bank and real estate companies are ALL prostitutes

6 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Banking industry precisely UBA/Heirs Holdings Abi ?

Must you know the details?? Kai
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by tonytony208(m): 7:15am On May 25, 2023
chatinent:
Sad reality.

But that apart, why do female employees respect themselves to the core when the boss is a woman?

Because they can't fvck the woman to get to the top

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by shadrach77: 7:16am On May 25, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

Women actually prefer to work under men than under their fellow women. This is because, it is easy for Eve to manipulate Adam but Eve cannot manipulate Eve. Let me explain something here, when it comes to anything that has to do with sex, romance or boy/girl relationship, women are naturally ahead of men. They are able to sell sex even without actually sleeping with you. The are subtle, devious and manipulative. Men hold the power to everything in this world, so women through sex will always try to manipulate men to directly or indirectly do their bidding.
We see women as helpless, but in reality they can actually do most things we think they cannot do. Their act of helplessness is actually a camouflage for them to survive in this world. For instance, if a man is traveling on a high way and his tire gets punctured and he comes down from the vehicle to fix it, you will notice that other road users will continue driving without anyone stopping to offer a helping hand. In contrast, if a woman's tire gets punctured while driving, once she stops the car and steps down you will see that other road users who are men will automatically swerve out of the road and offer her a helping hand because she will feign helplessness. Notice that if this happens, road users who are women would not bother stopping to help their fellow woman, its always the men.

This is why I always advice people, never be fooled by women. They understand the power of manipulation. All their lives, they employ this power subtly such that you cannot detect what they are doing.

In marriage, if your wife denies you sex, SIMPs will advice you to " seat her down and have a heart to heart conversation with her, help her out with domestic work and blah blah blah". But if a husband denies his wife manly protection or provision, nobody will talk about " seat him down and have a heart to heart conversation with him, help him out in his business or try to understand what's wrong".

In the end, we all know what we are doing.
Oil dey your head my guy. Tiri gbosa for you

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Basiljoe: 7:16am On May 25, 2023
Sexuality is a woman's best Agency, hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of Love.

8 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Levels1(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. Try to Google what a forum is. And stop acting amateurish

You are not willing to learn the best way to ask questions.

Been a public forum doesn't in any way permit silly questions.

Quoting names of an organization is what if I may ask?

I conculded childish anyways

Yet you keep justifying your worngs.p

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ShaqFu: 7:24am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.
it is what it is but the blame reside in the men who fvcked them and promoted them, those men are the real scam and losers.

They're the ones who encourage mediocrity and make these girls and women feel like they're on top of the world.

It's such a shame. A man will threaten his fellow man because of the woman he is fvcking.

6 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by elbulk(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

You can't use your experience to judge everyone. Not everyone sleeps with somebody to get ahead. Sometimes people just know the right spots to hit with h superiors.
Also, it's left to the management to decide who is worthy of promotion. You don't mark your own script. Bow that you guys are promoted then I. Your mentality it means you guys are sleeping with your boss then.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by SleekyP(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2023
Me looking for who to sack on this thread grin

Thread carefully.

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by GoodCane: 7:37am On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp.The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claim he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug.

You're a notorious SIMP!

SIMPS like are you are threat and danger to our society. Na your type dey make these women entitled. Whereby their unruly and lazy behaviour.

You better swallow the redpill and be delivered from this mad.ness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Ruggedfighter: 7:39am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. Try to Google what a forum is. And stop acting amateurish
A forum is where he's supposed to tell you his place of work? Looks like something is wrong with you

6 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 7:42am On May 25, 2023
Ruggedfighter:
A forum is where he's supposed to tell you his place of work? Looks like something is wrong with you

All of una education is a waste. I can see you people don't have sense.

In a company of say 1,000 workers who knows him or how does the name of company affects him when the company has large number of employees

Ode. Nigerian graduates have very low thinking ability
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Samuels90: 7:45am On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp.The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claim he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug.
what did you say, ordinary hug. Damn, are u that cheap. You can be better bro!

10 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by GREATOMOIYA: 7:45am On May 25, 2023
This is your opportunity as a man to be friendly to the female bosses, if possible you can fill in love with one of the single female bosses to cover up the previous loss
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Banking industry precisely UBA/Heirs Holdings Abi ?
Omor... Which kind question be this?

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Herbiodun09: 7:57am On May 25, 2023
No doubt there are very intelligent and hard working ones out there anyway. The male bosses are the problems sha.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Ruggedfighter: 8:04am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

All of una education is a waste. I can see you people don't have sense.

In a company of say 1,000 workers who knows him or how does the name of company affects him when the company has large number of employees

Ode. Nigerian graduates have very low thinking ability
Oga, keep quiet. There are information that are supposed to be classified and personal, what will you do with it if he tells you? You want to tarnish the image of the company online abi. You that have a high thinking ability want to know what doesn't concern you in any way.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.