Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Office Romance - My Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance - My Experience (54315 Views)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by jerus(m): 4:29am On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.

All you said is the truth,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by jerus(m): 4:30am On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.

All you said is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 4:34am On May 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
person fit marry so?

My brother..this marriage issue in this current season is a huge risk for Any man now oo...because what I see some married women do codedly ehn..if their husbands knew their knees will be weak immediately and fall to the ground out of heartbreak

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 4:36am On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

Where the fok do you all work? No dress codes? No ethics? It all sounds alien and unbelievable.

Just enter any zenith bank or UBa bank you'll see what he is talking about

14 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by AleAirHub(m): 4:38am On May 25, 2023
:DSharp
hotwax:

classified information

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 4:42am On May 25, 2023
1stola:

Believe me, you can't blame men and it's ignorant for anyone to blame men.
EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF RAPE, WOMEN CONTROL ACCESS TO SEX.
Greed and laziness is what drives all these oloshos you're seeing engaging men.
IT VERY EASY TO HAVE HIGH MORAL AND MAINTAIN IT.
IT'S VERY EASY TO RESIST LUST
IT'S VERY EASY TO SAY NO.

Who is patronizing and enabling their sense of stupid entitlements? Na woman?

Oga let's be Frank..na foolish men wey dey always think with their dick they make all these women raise shoulder...if men were putting women in the place and not messing around we will still have some decorum and shame in the society.

If not what will make a 21 year old brat to carry podcast mic and say" should I tell you thank you for sending me 10k" does that sound normal to you?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by tohewob: 4:42am On May 25, 2023
Story bend
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hotwax: 4:49am On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

So where is the office romance in your story? Work hard ooo, the way I am seeing you so....

Your bitterness..ur wahala..take ur bitterness away..ntor

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hotwax: 4:50am On May 25, 2023
Rayban25:

Who is patronizing and enabling their sense of stupid entitlements? Na woman?

Oga let's be Frank..na foolish men wey dey always think with their dick they make all these women raise shoulder...if men were putting women in the place and not messing around we will still have some decorum and shame in the society.

If not what will make a 21 year old brat to carry podcast mic and say" should I tell you thank you for sending me 10k" does that sound normal to you?

Without men attention and influence, women will be nice genders

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Dshocker(m): 4:51am On May 25, 2023
dustmalik:

To be honest with you, when I see men getting married these days, I just laugh. Go to any White-collar environment and see what married women are doing.

You are laughing for what reason, so they shouldn't get married again?

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Nobody: 4:52am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

Exactly...that's why when I see any woman with stupid attitude I go just know say na simp man don gas this one up

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by faceLAGOS: 4:52am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

Very deep!

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by faceLAGOS: 4:54am On May 25, 2023
Dshocker:

You are laughing for what reason, so they shouldn't get married again?

Probably laughing at their foolishness & what is in store for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by gbaskiboy: 4:57am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. It's a public forum and everyone is free to express themselves.
Does it means he has to give full details to make his point clearer? No now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by mrblessed(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2023
It's very wrong to classify female staff as drones who do no work. If you know the kind of work they do and the amount of stability it brings to the male ogas, then you will appreciate their contribution. I think your problem here is the definition of work.

13 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by jubrilELsudan: 4:58am On May 25, 2023
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON IS HOW YOU WILL FVCK YOUR MD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by SaLongs1(m): 5:06am On May 25, 2023
grin grin sifia pains
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. It's a public forum and everyone is free to express themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 5:07am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

You're wise bro

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08am On May 25, 2023
kelspinall:

expressing yaself by trying to know deeper details....boss free me
It's theirs to ask.

It's yours to respond.
If you won't respond, it's yours to say that you won't respond.
They are all freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 5:10am On May 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
person fit marry so?
YES BRO..

Let not the bad examples discourage you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hotwax: 5:11am On May 25, 2023
Uniquegeeyy:
So is that how bad Sanlam has become now
.. wow wow 😳. Or it's giving false info.?

Yes if the MD of that company is woman.
Somebody gave you hint on UBA FCMB earlier...

Pick one that makes you happy..you can add wema bank, GTB, Leadway to ot

All classified information

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by omoadeleye(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.

So since you are wondering who they fvcked to get promoted,

Can we also know the person you also fvcked to finally got your own promotion too?

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Babaken(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2023
finallybusy:
I’m still searching for the office romance part of the post. All I saw was a story of women behaving badly. OP, don’t let your imagination get ahead of you. Anybody can fantasize. It doesn’t mean the thoughts are real.
this one too is one of the problem we talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Actionbitters(m): 5:46am On May 25, 2023
It has reached a point that Men only believe what they actually benefit from marriage is just your offsprings (provided you do DNA). This is bad meeeh
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even your wife/girlfriend in your work space can sell you out for a higher position or power, you will be shock what these bitches can do for money, dick and power.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:46am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Keep kwayet there. It is a senseless question!!!

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bigcee(m): 5:50am On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp.The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claim he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug.
You no even shame type this nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by LagBlogger(m): 5:52am On May 25, 2023
finallybusy:
I’m still searching for the office romance part of the post. All I saw was a story of women behaving badly. OP, don’t let your imagination get ahead of you. Anybody can fantasize. It doesn’t mean the thoughts are real.

Adding two and two together is not vain imagination, why will the same female colleagues who weren't serious with their work under male bosses suddenly change under new female bosses where workplace policy hasn't?

Best answer - they must have been doing it with their male bosses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Paretomaster1(m): 5:55am On May 25, 2023
No be today now, just yesterday our performance appraisal came out, an officer came to me to complain he got step increase while giving an example of a female that was promoted.

Someone that bearly do anything was promoted ahead of guys that work their a**s out...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Blackdisciple(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2023
Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. [b]Our MD is a woman. [/b]This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

But really when ever MD is a female everyone who deserves promotion get promoted but you see those male MD's ehh Na women dem dey promote even those that don't deserve promotion gets promoted..

7 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by EdoBoy90(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2023
If you want to deal with ladies, just give them their fellow stubborn ladies where they can't shout Sexual harassment or abuse. If you give them men, they know how to navigate their way always.

Woman to woman, they are always scared.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by vickydevoka(m): 6:02am On May 25, 2023
Reminderz:
@ op, nor be new thing, you shouldn't be surprised.. na women way be that.. and I don't totally blame them, their simp ogas and bosses initiated the nonsense they exhibit in the work place.. some are even fvcking these women, whether they are married or not.. this is why married women cheat most in workplaces like this... Simps are dangerous to the society as a whole... eliminating them will significantly reduce some problems we are facing in the society...

women are often given much leeway and second chances compared to men, and they receive much benefits and help for just being women.. men on the other hand have to suffer for it before they can get recognised.. tell me why won't they be disrespectful, entitled and lazy? if the woman in question is also attractive, mehn na free ticket be that.. free highway..

see ehn, just face your own business and avoid any entanglement with any female employee... it's the harsh reality we have to face..

Ladies are generally entitled in one way or the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.